Re: Official back & Front thread
December 20, 2012, 02:17:44 PM
Australian, my post didnt have becs name in it, and had nothing to do with bec. I keep seeing people saying they're losing faith in Michael's bam, and we're only being played with. ALL the evidence we recieve has pointed to a bam, we were even told by TS. That's all I was saying....

Anyways. The picture comparisons are very interesting! And why would they cancel the awards show because of the Sandy Hook tragedy, just 2 days before the awards show? Seems a bit weird..  :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 02:19:39 PM by katy (MJFAN7)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 20, 2012, 02:40:23 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]
@Sim , if someone is talking something against them doesn't necessarily mean the himself has to be against it  :icon_e_wink:

I am only being open to 'N' number of possibilities .....  :icon_lol:
I know what you mean.
But what puzzles me here is this: the Illuminati are known to desperately protect their SECRECY! that's why they're called Secret societies", that's why they have their hidden codes and signs, known only to them. They also swear to guard this secrecy with their own life. So why would they send TS here to spill the beans for us?

The TPTB thing is known to many people here on the internet who are interested in such kinds of subjects...but they CHOOSE not to be believe... cause they consider it a "theory" irrespective of all the facts right in front of their eyes...this is illuminati's greatest strength..- people don't really see even when they are seeing...

Maybe some of these signs sent by both Michael and Paris are deliberate!! to tease/disturb "them" !

Could be...but Paris's message to them has not been so deliberate as Michael's and that's why still leaving a chance that Paris is somewhere voluntarily or involuntarily 'controlled' ...

we can't really know anything about this hoax until it ends and an explanation is being given by Michael....this whole hoax is a puzzle, so we don't really know where this illuminati thing fits in....

so i guess this kind of discussions always ends where it starts... LOL!

anyways...my net connection is REALLY slow right now and it's way too late...good night! :) <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 20, 2012, 02:50:13 PM
so i guess this kind of discussions always ends where it starts... LOL!
On that one I agree. Each with his own opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 20, 2012, 03:22:06 PM
That is WEIRD for sure!
I wonder why they decided only now to cancel WMA 2012 for the Sandy Hook victims? Why not that day or the next days , immediately after? Why did they wait till now?  :animal0017:

Tks Sarahli!

Maybe we should wait for more confirmations to know if it's really cancelled; just saw that they don't mention anything on their twitter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's weird I also checked the official WMA 2012 Facebook page - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and their Official site - news section - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And there's NOTHING there either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2012, 03:43:43 PM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

December 20, 2012, 03:46:37 PM
I was just typing that my niece is deaf, so I learned the sign language.
As Wishingstar post above, is how "we" say "I Love You".
But pictures says it better, thanks Wishing

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 20, 2012, 04:11:02 PM

^^ This post about TRUTH coming after Sarahli's post about WMA being cancelled.... and now taking into account that so many hours later, the 3 official pages have not yet confirmed this "news", makes me think we are being TESTED!
Don't believe everything you hear in the news...

i checked on Google... so far the only sites that claim this "news" are 2 random blogs and a Canadian site where there is a Justin Bieber (  :icon_albino: ) pic!

Just sayin ' !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 20, 2012, 04:40:42 PM
:errrr: :icon_e_confused:

Sounds like you got it all figured out, bec: Front is a fake, which would mean that Paris, Jermaine, La Toya, the official MJ FB page, the handwritten notes, etc. etc. are also fake--- and yep, MJ did indeed depart from this world on June 25, 2009.

:icon_rolleyes:

…..although I seriously doubt that you honestly believe any of that.

It's clear that you have misinterpreted my words--- AGAIN--- after reading your previous post…..hence the magnifying glass---NOT because you haven't "tried hard enough" in the past 3+ years.

Get back on the horse--both literally & figuratively. We both know you can--- and WILL.

Don't lose your faith in MJ now…..not now.

Ok let's make this clear. I will never lose faith in MJ. It's that faith that, before all this craziness and bullshit, led me down this path in the first place. MJ didn't die like that. He didn't die a weirdo drug addict down n out and strung out. He didn't die pathetic and at his wits end, scared and desperate. That's not MJ. That's laughable. All that garbage is bullshit and I reject it. Always have and always will. I don't give a shit what "new development" breaks or what "insider close to the source" says to which hair-gel-ed plastic spaztic on the boob-toob.

YOU, on the other hand,  :suspect: are a WHOLE nother ball o wax, my friend.

Pray tell, how are you interpreting my distrust of you and your team as losing faith in MJ? Or do you need your very own magnifying glass?

We are very gentle, open minded and loyal people who seek only to see MJ vindicated. Do you understand that we really truly believe you may be MJ? TS was kind enough to lay it on the table years ago and assert that he is NOT MJ. At least he was forthcoming. You post web cam-style pics that suggest you are He. You post hoaxy hand written notes that appear to be MJ's own handwriting. You word your posts in a way that strongly suggest you are MJ talking in 3rd person. Then you say you CARE about us, each and every one of us. Do you understand the implications of what you are suggesting? Don't you get it? How badly we want to believe? Pretty damn bad, Front, REAL damn bad.

Blah blah la la yeah I know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Jos

December 20, 2012, 05:09:37 PM
 :th_bravo:  :smiley_abuv:

Bec, I love you and your straight out comments, thank you for that!
I wish I look more like you, just wonderfull!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2012, 05:15:41 PM

Sounds like you got it all figured out, bec: Front is a fake, which would mean that Paris, Jermaine, La Toya, the official MJ FB page, the handwritten notes, etc. etc. are also fake--- and yep, MJ did indeed depart from this world on June 25, 2009.

It's clear that you have misinterpreted my words--- AGAIN--- after reading your previous post…..hence the magnifying glass---NOT because you haven't "tried hard enough" in the past 3+ years.

Get back on the horse--both literally & figuratively. We both know you can--- and WILL.

Ok let's make this clear. I will never lose faith in MJ. It's that faith that, before all this craziness and bullshit, led me down this path in the first place. MJ didn't die like that. He didn't die a weirdo drug addict down n out and strung out. He didn't die pathetic and at his wits end, scared and desperate. That's not MJ. That's laughable. All that garbage is bullshit and I reject it. Always have and always will. I don't give a shit what "new development" breaks or what "insider close to the source" says to which hair-gel-ed plastic spaztic on the boob-toob.

Pray tell, how are you interpreting my distrust of you and your team as losing faith in MJ? Or do you need your very own magnifying glass?

We are very gentle, open minded and loyal people who seek only to see MJ vindicated. Do you understand that we really truly believe you may be MJ? TS was kind enough to lay it on the table years ago and assert that he is NOT MJ. At least he was forthcoming. You post web cam-style pics that suggest you are He. You post hoaxy hand written notes that appear to be MJ's own handwriting. You word your posts in a way that strongly suggest you are MJ talking in 3rd person. Then you say you CARE about us, each and every one of us. Do you understand the implications of what you are suggesting? Don't you get it? How badly we want to believe? Pretty damn bad, Front, REAL damn bad.

Bec, you are one of a kind . I truly mean that . You said what I , for one , can't say even though I wanted to so badly . It's so brave of you to have cleverly spelt it all out !
I know how you're feeling , a lot of us have been there at a certain point of time . But the thing is , I don't really think that Front would be ever able to answer / clarify the misteries surrounding him for three reasons :

1- If he is Michael ==> Do you really expect him to announce it ? " You know what guys , I'm sick and tired of all of your questions , I am Michael , okay , everybody calm down alright !!!"

2- If he is an insider ==> It would be very hard for him to declare it in here because this is , afer all , a public forum . And ANYONE can have access to what's being told / discussed .

3 - If he is a fake , and is here only to play with our minds ==> Are we going to believe him when he tells us so ? I doubt so for he managed to make us trust in him .

You wanna know what I think ? A lot of people may be MJ , and I mean A LOT ! When it comes to a public forum , everyone can be whoever they want to be . For someone who only wanted to be himself all his life , it would be easy for him in here . Covered under nicknameS , who would ever suspect him of being Michael ?
Why should Front be an object of doubt while no one of us is ? is it because he's trying to hold our hands while we're walking through a dark path ? is it because he's been helpful throughout this journey ? or is it because we're just afraid and insecure ?

I don't know maybe I am just talking nonsense again .

love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

December 20, 2012, 05:44:53 PM
World Music Awards cancelled two days before Dec. 22 show
Read it on Global News: Global Toronto | World Music Awards cancelled two days before Dec. 22 show

Makes me think of this...

Organizers cancel Jackson Vienna tribute concert

VIENNA | Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:25pm EDT

(Reuters) - A Michael Jackson tribute concert planned in Vienna this month has been canceled and the event will be staged in Britain next year, organizers said on Friday.

Michael's brother Jermaine Jackson had struggled to get R&B stars Mary J. Blige and Chris Brown and veteran singer Natalie Cole to confirm they could perform at the September 26 concert.

"Due to the short time frame it was not possible for many of them to change their schedule so that they could be on stage in Vienna on September 26, therefore we decided, after careful consideration, to change the date of the tribute concert to the summer 2010," Jermaine Jackson said in a statement issued in London.

World Awards Media, who are promoting the event, said in a joint statement with Jermaine Jackson that the exact venue in Britain and the date would be announced shortly.

Jermaine Jackson said many artists had wanted to join the tribute to his brother and that Britain was a fitting venue as Michael had been planning a series of concerts there.

Organizer Georg Kindel earlier blamed negative treatment by the Austrian media for the cancellation and told reporters that the tribute would be held at Wembley Stadium in London in June 2010, to mark the first anniversary of Jackson's death.

"The artists were disrespectfully treated as B-list artists by the media," Kindel said, adding that tickets for the Vienna concert will be refunded.

BIG NAMES MISSING

U.S. representatives for Blige, Brown and Cole said on Thursday that none of the three would perform in Vienna, contrary to statements by the concert organizers.

This left only lesser-known performers such as Sister Sledge, best known for a 30-year-old dance track, "We Are Family."

Vienna city council said earlier on Friday it would not support the concert after realizing the show would not bring in as much advertising revenues as initially expected.

Organizers had hoped the city would provide up to 600,000 euros ($876,200) in funding for the event at the capital's 17th century Schoenbrunn palace.

"A cancellation is better than something that is bad and that doesn't interest anyone," said Robert Nuernberger, spokesman for the Vienna tourist board.

Organizers had expected artists to reinterpret Jackson's greatest hits including "Billie Jean", "Thriller" and "Bad", in front of an audience of 65,000.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

December 20, 2012, 05:54:08 PM

You know, a couple of months ago (before I read that Front didn't respond on PM) I have send him a sort of the same message :D
I thought (and think) that he is "working" with feelings of many people.
I told him in the message to use those feelings well.
If he is MJ fine, but when is isn't. I thought he have to say that, or at least don't give "us" the feeling he is.

But, as I said, afterwards I've read that he don't do Personal Messages. So, I'm glad you said the same thing now :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 20, 2012, 05:56:54 PM
That's great @Pepper!!  :icon_albino: :icon_e_biggrin: TKS!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

December 20, 2012, 06:41:29 PM
Hey Everlast how are ya? Good to see your posts again.

About a possible BAM at the WMA; In my opinion I don't think so, it didn't happen with the CDS, so why the WMA? BAMMING there will not show the seriousness of the hoax plus this hoax has been going for more than 3 years and to end the BAM at a music award seems like such a short coming and just not right. But that doesn't mean MJ WON'T BAM that day.

Thanks UYI i'm okay, just been busy, family, work, some volunteering & being here too. How about you? Are you on vacation in LA? Did i get that right? If so, cool!! Are you making a California round trip? Have a great vacation!

About the VMA; quite possible that MJ will make sure that there will be a major clue on stage during the show, something like the big spider of TII which is just walking by  :animal0017: No MJ who jumps out (yet), just the spider :icon_cool: wow that would be quite a hint (to us beLIEvers ;D ) to hold on and a sign that MJ's return will be there soon  :michael-jackson: :animal0017:  :affraid:  :icon_geek:

@Wishingstar: indeed an oreo fortune cookie!  :icon_lol: priceless! May it bring good fortune these days and for the next year.

LOVE
Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 06:42:49 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
December 20, 2012, 06:55:06 PM
Ok vamos a aclarar esto. Yo nunca perder la fe en MJ. Es esa fe que, antes de toda esta locura y estupidez, me llevó por este camino en el primer lugar. MJ no murió así. No murió un drogadicto bicho raro por n out y encadenan a cabo. No murió patético y en su extremo de los ingenios, asustado y desesperado. Eso no es MJ. Eso es ridículo. Todo lo que la basura es basura y lo rechazo. Tenga siempre y siempre existirá. Me importa una mierda lo que "novedad" rompe o lo que "privilegiada cerca de la fuente", dice a la cual el pelo-gel-ed spaztic de plástico en la teta-toob. USTED, por el contrario,  son un todo tro pelota o cera, amigo mío. dígame, ¿cómo interpretar mi desconfianza de usted y su equipo como la pérdida de la fe en MJ? ¿O necesita su lupa propia? Estamos muy suaves, gente de mente abierta y leal que buscan sólo para ver a MJ reivindicado. ¿Entiende usted que realmente realmente cree que puede ser MJ? TS fue lo suficientemente amable para ponerla sobre la mesa hace años y afirmar que él no es MJ. Al menos él se acercaba. Si envías web cam pics estilo que sugiere que Él es. Usted enviar notas escritas a mano hoaxy que parecen ser puño y letra de Michael Jackson. Usted palabra sus mensajes en una manera que recomendamos insistentemente que son MJ hablando en tercera persona. Entonces usted dice que se preocupan por nosotros, todos y cada uno de nosotros. ¿Entiende las implicaciones de lo que usted sugiere? ¿No lo entiendes? Qué mal que queremos creer? Muy muy malo, frente, REAL maldito mal. Bla, bla, la, la, sí lo sé.

Bec, blunt as always, in your thoughts, it was very clear.

Sim, I was also looking WMA and no official confirmation, Hmmm very rare    :suspect:     (off  topic: Come on girl, their participation is 100% no thought to get some fresh air    :thjajaja121:     ?) Love you!

Front, why "Wishing all a (necessary early) very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!" Advance? OK I wish for you that Christmas will find it surrounded by love and peace, along with their loved ones.

Thank pepper, bring to mind, I hope so cancellation is not a momentary signal "Bam cancellation"
 :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions