Andrea

Re: Official back & Front thread
December 19, 2012, 01:50:53 PM

To me, that pose encourages and shows faith.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 01:51:49 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

December 19, 2012, 02:00:18 PM
@Bec, I know how you feel...come on, I picked myself up and so can you!
@Front and hoax-family: I am hanging in there!  I don't exactly know why but I feel this poem of Michael is fitting right now:

Are You Listening?

Who am I?
Who are you?
Where did we come from?
Where are we going?
What's it all about?
Do you have the answers?

Immortality's my game
From Bliss I came
In Bliss I am sustained
To Bliss I return
If you don't know it now
It's a shame
Are you listening?

This body of mine
Is a flux of energy
In the river of time
Eons pass, ages come and go
I appear and disappear
Playing hide-and-seek
In the twinkling of an eye

I am the particle
I am the wave
Whirling at lightning speed
I am the fluctuation
That takes the lead
I am the Prince
I am the Knave
I am the doing
That is the deed
I am the galaxy, the void of space
In the Milky Way
I am the craze

I am the thinker, the thinking, the thought
I am the seeker, the seeking, the sought
I am the dewdrop, the sunshine, the storm
I am the phenomenon, the field, the form
I am the desert, the ocean, the sky
I am the Primeval Self
In you and I

Pure unbounded consciousness
Truth, existence, Bliss am I
In infinite expressions I come and go
Playing hide-and-seek
In the twinkling of an eye
But immortality's my game

Eons pass
Deep inside
I remain
Ever the same
From Bliss I came
In Bliss I am sustained

Join me in my dance
Please join me now
If you forget yourself
You'll never know how
This game is played
In the ocean bed of Eternity

Stop this agony of wishing
Play it out
Don't think, don't hesitate
Curving back within yourself
Just create...just create

Immortality's my game
From Bliss I came
In Bliss I'm sustained
To Bliss I return
If you don't know it now
It's a shame
Are you listening?

Michael Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

December 19, 2012, 02:16:24 PM
If he read the posts he would know how hard we have worked on this and how devoted we are to discovering the truth. Knowing how much we have applied ourselves to this cause, and so thoroughly, it ought to be cringe-worthy to suggest that we aren't working hard enough. You figure, there is no consensus. We are all over the map in our thoughts n feelings n "hunches" regarding these mysteries laid out before us. Some believe X, some believe Y, some believe Z. If there were truth to be learned beyond a shadow of a doubt, you'd think there ought to be a collectively accept brand of it floating around this board somewhere. As it is, that is not the case... obviously... since we are being told to try harder. Or maybe just I. I remember how it turned out the LAST time I was singled out. You (collective: TS n co.) won't fool me so easily a second time.

Unfortunately, @Front, I have reread the posts. back's posts as well. And upon utilizing a fresh perspective, you do not seem like back. You're an excellent copy, however, as it took more then a year of posts to be able to catch a whiff of that.

Further, back said nothing about an impending Bam. He made precious few posts regarding a mysterious event upcoming and the few that he did could have easily been referring to what ultimately became slated to be the TII concert series. Post 6/25/09, he made only one reference to such an event still forthcoming and that was in the Vision post regarding two kings, Jesus & Michael. The line "and the end result shall be the same" COULD very easily without any massaging, mean MJ's ascension into heaven to be seated at the right hand of God. Which could have just been a bestowment of respect for MJ, dearly departed.

Beyond that back said more then once, NOT a comeback, but a TAKEover. So back says no comeback. That statement sort of cancels Bam so it starts to boil down to what you WANT to believe. Word games no doubt, this one plays on the power of wishful thinking. However it is unfortunate, that if wishful thinking had any true power, MJ would have shocked the world by the time of this writing and been returned to his rightful place in our culture, where he belongs; a figure to be revered.

Lastly, back made a prophecy that the stain shall be removed in due course. Have we seen any movement in this arena? NO. Am I giving up hope that this prophecy will ever be realized? You bet. Wishful thinking indeed, I hung my hoax hat on this promise for 3 years now. I will probably never give up hope for this, until I'm old n grey n utterly jaded by this world and it's complete lack of fairness and righteousness in even the most basic things.

There's nothing worse then a game designed to sabotage the player. No matter how well you hone your skills and apply yourself to learn the rules and parameters you are destined to fail. Games like this are NO FUN and upon discovering the built-in design to ensure failure by the player, are quickly abandoned for more fruitful and positive pursuits. No one likes to feel like a loser.

I have built my career and so therefore my worth on an art form that eludes perfection completely. No matter how hard you work or how diligently you devote yourself, you will never achieve perfection on the back of a horse... simply due to the nature of the sport. Riding properly is all about nuances. You must influence the horse to cooperate with you to achieve your goals. You may not demand or dictate, you must massage and encourage, request and suggest. Some days, no matter how hard you try, horsey will have none of it, so we put off the pursuit for perfection to a later date. There is no part of my DNA that accepts failure with this venture because although perfection remains forever outside of my grasp, I can continue to move towards it, and the goal remains to come within a stone's throw at the end of one's lifetime; or the end of one's soundness (UGH).

But I know enough when to throw in the towel. If I encounter a horse who's personal quirks involve sabotaging me as a rider, I wash my hands of him. Life is too short, and full of too many GOOD horses, to waste my precious fleeting time here on earth (and my precious fragile BODY) with a dink. The wisdom to discern between a troubled soul who needs a little coaxing and a villain looking to dump me at the first opportunity is crucial, as our time here can be shortened in the blink of an eye, and some things in life do not have an abort button.

So please, Mr. Front, do not suggest that I am not and have not tried hard enough because that may be the grandest, most deeply personal insult ever thrown my way.

Feel sick to my stomach right now... The uncertainty and doubt when one of the forums strongest wants out...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

December 19, 2012, 02:30:21 PM
I still have faith but I'm on my last legs...
 :abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

MJonmind

December 19, 2012, 02:30:39 PM
Do, I so love that poem of MJ's!

Is Your Glass Half Full or Is It Half Empty?
Positive or Negative? Optimist or Pessimist?
Our brains work in different ways.

Front, have a very merry necessary early Christmas holiday time with all you hold dear!
I'm holding my breath.......................!!! :icon_pale: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2012, 02:41:46 PM
Thank you Front! (even though you never reply to me...  :over-react-smiley:  :icon_lol: ) Just kidding!! Happy Holidays to you and yours as well!!  :bearhug:

Also, how are some of you losing faith? After 3 and a half years of collecting as much convincing evidence as we have to prove bam.. you're losing faith because he hasn't BAM-ed yet? TS gave a deadline of 01/01/2013... its only the 19th of December... I think some of us need to relax and go back and review everything we've been told... as Jaafar's tweet said. Does anyone need a bearhug?  :icon_albino: :bearhug: :bearhug:

Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 02:21:50 PM by katy (MJFAN7)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

December 19, 2012, 02:48:33 PM
With all due respect Katy re: the ones who are 'struggling' (in want of a better word) I dnt think its abt losing faith nor abt lack of MJ DH evidence. And Bec out of everyone is one to review everything weve been told with a fine tooth comb...
Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 02:53:06 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

December 19, 2012, 02:53:59 PM
Whichever way well have our answer re fake informer within 11 days....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

December 19, 2012, 03:06:49 PM
@Bec
After reading your last post I feel so sorry for you. You must go through a difficult time, you come across as hurt, frustrated and sad. I really hope you feel better soon.  :bearhug:
Nevertheless, I also think you should try to stick around just a little longer. You have come such a long way, and have proven to be such a good investigator in this hoax. To me, your posts were one of the most valuable on this board, really.

Regardless of how you think about Front and TS now, you cannot start to assume that MJ did die in June 2009. There is so much more than Front's posts that suggests otherwise. And really, that could not all be coincidences. No way!

When I started reading on this board, I neglected this thread (and also the section of thisisalsoit) for a long time, because it wasn't clear for me then what is was about, and there was so much more to read. Being a Michael Jackson fan since childhood, I wanted nothing more but him to be alive. But the realist in me didn't give it much chance. It was a coincidence (yes, really!  :icon_mrgreen:) I came across this board (I didn't even know many people thought he hoaxed his death  :icon_redface:, in my defense: I was VERY busy with my baby and toddler, work, trying to prevent my home from becoming a total chaos and trying to deal with the very many sleep-deprived nights). Anyway, I was intrigued by the idea of Michael still being alive, and I started reading. Although being skeptical at first, I very soon turned into a believer. Afterwards I started reading this thread and TS's comments and of course they only strengthened my believe. In my opinion, Front has said enough to prove he's not just another believer. But I'm sure you have read that in his previous post.

So please, don't allow yourself to abandon this hoax like this. Michael is not dead. You know that.

@ all of you (also you, Mr. Front, you already have a very special place in my heart): Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I wish you and your family all the best. May 2013 be a happy, healthy and extraordinary year full of love!
Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 03:11:14 PM by Shrimp
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2012, 03:41:52 PM
To Bec, I hear you! But understand the the contributions you have made to this site are tremendous! You are not alone! Hang in there, and know that a lot of us are hanging with you to see what the end wil be!

Much blessings to you!

OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 19, 2012, 03:56:14 PM

---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
tickets to the BELIEVE tour  :icon_lol:

Halloween on Christmas!  :affraid: :woohoo2:
We MISS you too Michael!  :bearhug:

Wishing everyone a (necessary early) very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

HAPPY necessary LATE HALLOWEEN, Front   :icon_albino: :icon_geek:
and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to EVERYBODY  :bearhug:

And... a little something for bored BAMzified people  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Adi

December 19, 2012, 04:09:15 PM
Mr Front - I am intrigued.... "necessary early" Christmas.....hmmmm.......I'll keep watchin'

Glad you found those La Toya tweets interesting too....they're no coincidence in my opinion.

Wishing you and your family very merry, safe and happy (nesessary early) Christmas too Front

:icon_mrgreen:   :icon_albino:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

December 19, 2012, 04:14:54 PM
This is a time to rejoice. BAM is near. I can feel it... Hang in there !

A big  :bearhug: to you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

Jos

December 19, 2012, 04:17:30 PM
I keep trying to have faith. I have always believed in Michael and how he really was and what he stood for, I never ever believed the media.,,but,,,  I understand how Bec feels though.

@Front, i will wish you a Happy Christmas and Merry New Year also.

and it would be nice Front , to have you answer the questions that have been asked of you about TS.

I personally dont think TS and you Front are the same person, it would be nice to start getting a few more answers though, and not just word play games.

Indeed
Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 04:35:53 PM by Jos
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Adi

December 19, 2012, 04:25:16 PM
Don't lose your faith in MJ now…..not now.

This sounds almost like a plea or a heads up....like please don't abandon MJ or lose faith as he is  gonna be needing us soon.......for the "necessary early" Christmas

that's how I read it anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions