jono

Re: Official back & Front thread
December 19, 2012, 03:33:20 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello, is anyone reading the same thing as me?

Front is saying: "So---beyond the twists and turns of the (seemingly) shapeshifting "plot", open your eyes (and mind) a little more…..and WAIT for the next epoch before closing the book….."

At the same time Dr. M is (again) trying to get out of "jail".
And I also remember the "I'll be back for Christmas" article.

Okay, Since next Friday isn't Doomsday, some say the Mayans believed in a new Era / Epoch.
Couldn't it be that Front is referring to this as well?

No, not that I am pressuring anyone mr Front  :D, just an observation...
I'm okay sitting in the waiting room, but since I can not knitting socks or anything, I have to do something, so I won't fall asleep :)
I hope they have good catering services though...  :(  :LolLolLolLol:

Could be!    :D

Good observation!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 19, 2012, 03:38:59 AM
Hey HER, I just read you're post now, wow it was amazing. I was totally going to mess with you and make fun of that LAME joke you pulled (oops I'm doing it now aren't I?) But you really have a way with words, your posts are such a refreshment. And yes Michael Joke Joke Jackson certainly loves to pull at our strings.

@Thriller4Ever I picked up on that too, especially MJ liking word games.
Front gives us this post about giving MJ some SPACE because he's feeling the pressure and telling us to not sound the alarm yet. And at the very end of his post he says not to take words at face value. So do we just dismiss everything front said? Because to me he seems to back up our claim that MJ is on fact playing a big game with us.

I don't think Michael will ever feel pressurized by our posts of his BAM...it's definitely a game...

It's funny...Front says to NOT take his words at face value, while TS had suggested us to TAKE things at face value unless you have something to prove against it...don't why these guys are contradicting each other...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

December 19, 2012, 03:58:58 AM

I would only ASK…..that you all be kind to each other while "sitting in the waiting room". Silence is not cause for alarm.  No need to be frantically looking for that red EXIT sign above the door.

La Toya Jackson ‏@latoyajackson
Your words & actions reflects who you are! Be kind to all!

La Toya Jackson ‏@latoyajackson
Hi Guys! Please be kind to all & keep this in mind: Never look down on someone else unless you're helping them up!

Front said :
I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would give any one of you here the shirt off my back if cold…the food off my plate if hungry…the water in my glass until your cup runneth over. I care deeply about each & every 1 of you. Yes, YOU. I have tried to offer comforting words--and not JUST words but words of TRUTH…..and attempted to do my best to shed a little light in times of darkness. MOST of which were accepted and appreciated. And this is NOT a horn-tooter by any means…point being: like I have stated previously, the support and appreciation goes BOTH ways. Do you think MJ doesn't appreciate the love & support here ---- even from those who seem like they are ready to bite his head off and spit him out if he doesn't BAM by THEIR deadline? Hmmm, yea I would dare to say with CERTAINTY!…I_DEED he does.   

Michael said :
"I want you to know that I appreciate my fans (...) every day of my life. It is your presence, your faith and your loyalty that has given me great strength during difficult times, and it was you who inspired me to work hard and deliver, I owe you. Over the years we became a family. You are all my family. My children are your children and all children of the world are our children and our responsibility."
“It was you who put your heart on the line. It was you who stepped forward to defend someone you love. It was you, on a worldwide basis who supported me as my army, my soldiers of love.“You were always there. You are always loyal and I love you forever.”

MJ is quite good at transforming into the Master Of Illusion. The words and events that shall unfold in tHIS story "book" are no different---since they were written by him. Did you know that MJ likes word games?

This reminds me of Mari Hadley's book Michael Jackson Master of illusion
He was an entertainer that loved to develop illusions for his stage presentations and videos which “fooled” his audiences. Michael always wanted to have a normal life for him and his children in which they could enjoy the simple things in life without the scrutiny of the public and media. Michael has proven to be worth more in death than in life. With all the publicity for his death, there is still no real physical evidence Michael Jackson is really deceased. Therefore, there is the possibility Michael inadvertently created the “illusion” of his own death.

Front said :
Don'T take mere words at face value.

Michael said "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. The truth will win this marathon in court." MJ

love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 19, 2012, 04:14:33 AM
This brings me back to why I think Front and TS are the same person, although Elvis might be sometimes helping TS just so TS can say "authors".  They have the same zany sense of humor, are both so sweet and loving, often use the same words, and both like to throw a curve ball with their words at the end.  I really think we can trust the messages and explanations 'they' say, and that they only throw the 'maybes', 'ifs', and other word plays at the end to mess with our minds for game purposes--to keep us on our toes. Those teasy words are sort of like a wink to us.  Of course they (he) want us to examine everything they say much closer to get the clues and connections.  I honestly think we shouldn't torture ourselves, and stop doubting.  On the other hand they may be adding those words to keep casual readers or enemy people in an unsure state.
Front has never never--never ONCE!!--asked anyone to believe his words based on his words alone. And that REMAINs the case. Evidence speaks for itself... Don'T take mere words at face value.
In other words Front's words have been backed up by MJ FB, Paris' tweets, TMZ, MJ's lyrics, other Jackson tweets, Back's/SOTT's posts, family and insider interviews, and more.  If we do our homework, re-read and re-read as in 'hind-sight', which takes a lot of commitment and is no easy task, then we will KNOW that he is telling us as  he says the "words of truth".  But the job of us convincing ourselves has to come from our own selves, not him.  I think he's waiting to see if we can make those connections and then stand with it, which is different than just blind leaps of faith.  This is deep calling to deep.  JMT

Also Front's words here seem so similar to Matthew 25:34-36.
I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would give any one of you here the shirt off my back if cold…the food off my plate if hungry…the water in my glass until your cup runneth over. I care deeply about each & every 1 of you. Yes, YOU. I have tried to offer comforting words--and not JUST words but words of TRUTH…..and attempted to do my best to shed a little light in times of darkness.
Front, I believe you would, and do, and I thank you!
 :bearhug:
Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 04:26:43 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2012, 06:06:35 AM
Quote from: those too afraid to NOT worry and just be happy
BAM.. so obsessed with Bam.

I declare myself: OFFICIALLY OBSESSED WITH BAM and PROUD to be and COUNTING the days!  :TongueOutSmiley:

Beware: it's CONTAGIOUS! RUN while you can!  :affraid:

Me 2!! Me 2!! Can't sleep so excited!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

December 19, 2012, 06:07:13 AM
I wave hello to you Front.  :smiley_abuv: Nice post, funny, to-the-point and touching at the same time. 

It's nice to see the good atmosphere here; just saw FB's new entry so I thought we could relate lol:

Michael Jackson
Il y a 35 minutes
Song Lyrics:

“Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter,
Togetherness, well that's all I'm after,
Whenever you need me, I'll be there” - (Lyrics from “I’ll Be There”)

He certainly has for me

;D

ps.....also I think those recent tweets by La Toya are really interesting considering how this thread has been lately  :icon_cool:
Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 06:09:40 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2012, 06:09:23 AM
This is my very first post (except for the one where I introduced myself) and I don't know if I can really attribute something to the discussion, but hey, I'm here now so I give it a go.

[...]
Hello Shrimp and welcome here.
Thank you for your wonderful message and for the high level of positivity that you poured in. I loved reading you.
Ditto!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2012, 06:18:17 AM
I suggest we not get our undies/drawers/thongs/boxers -- whatever you call them -- into a twist...unless you want to be that perpetual pretzel forever lost & floating in outerspace, grasping at every twinkling star while you're drifting through the dark, trying to untether that wedgie…..

:LolLolLolLol:

I almost spat my morning coffee all over my monitor when I read your 1st line!

Me 2, ditto to both comments!

Thanks for a good laugh - but also especially for being here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2012, 08:09:20 AM
Front has never never--never ONCE!!--asked anyone to believe his words based on his words alone. And that REMAINs the case.

Don'T take mere words at face value.

So Front says we shouldn't believe a word he says. So do we believe him when he says don't believe him? Or do we not believe him when he says believe him? What about when he says trust in Michael? What about when he says Michael is and will be just fine? Should we believe those things but not believe the rest? Or should we not believe those things either?

Seems as though TS is not the only one playing devils advocate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

December 19, 2012, 08:12:17 AM
everyone who does or who thinks people shouldn't put pressure on MJ and that we should give him some SPACE, should know regardless that the end point of THIS PHASE of the hoax, is the BAM.

Boom! Love you UYI  :screaming-7365:

Meanwhile so jealous of you. Stay safe have a great vacation!  :bearhug:

@MJonmind. Great post!!
Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 08:15:58 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
December 19, 2012, 08:22:47 AM
{...}

Seems as though TS is not the only one playing devils advocate.

Wow, all this is starting to sound like a scene out of "Twelve Angry Men"  :icon_e_confused: 

Juror #11: I don't believe I have to be loyal to one side or the other. I'm simply asking questions.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 10:26:51 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Front

December 19, 2012, 08:41:42 AM
Wishing everyone a (necessary early) very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

:bearhug:

Bec, I'll ask Santa to bring you a stronger magnifying glass.

Jowayria, good observation on La Toya's tweets.

Adi, I think they're interesting too! :LolLolLolLol:

If we do our homework, re-read and re-read as in 'hind-sight', which takes a lot of commitment and is no easy task, then we will KNOW that he is telling us as  he says the "words of truth".  But the job of us convincing ourselves has to come from our own selves, not him.  I think he's waiting to see if we can make those connections and then stand with it, which is different than just blind leaps of faith.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

December 19, 2012, 08:48:13 AM
 :bearhug: I wish you and your family the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

December 19, 2012, 08:56:04 AM
Wishing everyone a (necessary early) very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Although I personally don't celebrate Christmas as I have said many a time before, I must say Front, I quite like the sound of you needing to give early greetings. It's reassuring to know you'll be busy... hmm. Doing what I wonder? A little thing we like to call BAM perhaps???

*Squeals excitedly*

Apologies, I am unable to return Christmas Greetings due to personal beliefs :icon_e_wink: But wanted to say in return, hope you have a great time with your family in late Dec and Jan and hope that 2013 is a brilliant year for you and that all your wishes come true (coz even puppetmasters have wishes right?) Good health to you and your family and wishing you lots of love and happiness. May God watch over you and care for you for eternity

Aussie  :bearhug:
Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 08:59:01 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Adore

December 19, 2012, 08:57:06 AM
Happy Holidays to you and your children, Mr Front !

By the way, what about the (necessarily early) thing ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions