sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Official back & Front thread
December 18, 2012, 04:42:58 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I suggest we not get our undies/drawers/thongs/boxers -- whatever you call them -- into a twist...unless you want to be that perpetual pretzel forever lost & floating in outerspace, grasping at every twinkling star while you're drifting through the dark, trying to untether that wedgie…..speaking OF…perhaps we should give Michael a little SPACE --- outside of the inflated balloon!, which seems to have PRESSurized as of late.

Now, before anyone jumps on the "we've-been-patient-for-3-plus-years" bandwagon and "you don't understand" la la la….."you haven't been here the whooooole timE" etc etc etc…..oh, really! MAY I suggest that you take a look back and READ my posts.  I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would give any one of you here the shirt off my back if cold…the food off my plate if hungry…the water in my glass until your cup runneth over. I care deeply about each & every 1 of you. Yes, YOU. I have tried to offer comforting words--and not JUST words but words of TRUTH…..and attempted to do my best to shed a little light in times of darkness. MOST of which were accepted and appreciated. And this is NOT a horn-tooter by any means…point being: like I have stated previously, the support and appreciation goes BOTH ways. Do you think MJ doesn't appreciate the love & support here ---- even from those who seem like they are ready to bite his head off and spit him out if he doesn't BAM by THEIR deadline? Hmmm, yea I would dare to say with CERTAINTY!…I_DEED he does.   

Front has never never--never ONCE!!--asked anyone to believe his words based on his words alone. And that REMAINs the case. Evidence speaks for itself----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I would only ASK…..that you all be kind to each other while "sitting in the waiting room". Silence is not cause for alarm.  No need to be frantically looking for that red EXIT sign above the door.

Remember: MJ is quite good at transforming into the Master Of Illusion. The words and events that shall unfold in tHIS story "book" are no different---since they were written by him. Did you know that MJ likes word games? Yes, of course you did. So---beyond the twists and turns of the (seemingly) shapeshifting "plot", open your eyes (and mind) a little more…..and WAIT for the next epoch before closing the book…..

Don'T take mere words at face value.

Your posts have always managed to bring life to the forum ! I love how you playfully and sagely choose your words . You truly master the art of persuasion ! and I admire that in you !
One thing caught my attention in your post is your double-edged expression " waiting room " which I believe it was used as a metaphore for life itself , I don't know why !! but it makes sense to me . Life is a waiting room , we all are waiting for something to happen . I am certain that most people in here ( including me ) wouldn't mind waiting their whole lives for Michael to Bam provided that they get assured that it IS going to happen . I guess we are MORE than just assured that Bam WILL take place .
It is also obvious that we don't mean to pressure Michael when we start thinking or anticipating the Bam , it's just us being so excited and soooooo impatient to see that happen !  :icon_bounce:
Have I mentioned how much I appreciate and respect you Front ? ( You seem to like word games too !! )

@sweetsunsetwithMJ I sooo much agree with what you said in your last post ! hats off !
@ Sim please please put me on the bamzified list !!  :woohoo2: ( I LOOOOVE your enthusiasm !! )

:bearhug: to y'all
love

@Jowayria.....thank you honey you are being so kind lately to me  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Jos

December 18, 2012, 05:02:38 PM
Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson

bit by bit , torn apart , we never win . but the battle wages on #toysoldiers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

December 18, 2012, 05:57:55 PM
Ill be here, patient till the end.
Supporting Mike forever!! :)

I'll be here, patient to the end, too......NOT!!!!   :screaming-7365:

And my guess is that the most IMpatient of us all may just be Michael himself.  We've been at this for only 3 years...he's been keeping this nearly to himself for as much as 20 years or more. 

Besides, what's wrong with being BAMzified?  Wouldn't the Director want us to be on the edges of our seats at this moment in time?

Nothing wrong with it, I only have patience because as you've stated we've only been in on it for about 3 and 1/2 and he's been patient for 20 maybe more years.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
December 18, 2012, 07:23:41 PM
I suggest we not get our undies/drawers/thongs/boxers -- whatever you call them -- into a twist...unless you want to be that perpetual pretzel forever lost & floating in outerspace, grasping at every twinkling star while you're drifting through the dark, trying to untether that wedgie…..speaking OF…perhaps we should give Michael a little SPACE --- outside of the inflated balloon!, which seems to have PRESSurized as of late.

Now, before anyone jumps on the "we've-been-patient-for-3-plus-years" bandwagon and "you don't understand" la la la….."you haven't been here the whooooole timE" etc etc etc…..oh, really! MAY I suggest that you take a look back and READ my posts.  I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would give any one of you here the shirt off my back if cold…the food off my plate if hungry…the water in my glass until your cup runneth over. I care deeply about each & every 1 of you. Yes, YOU. I have tried to offer comforting words--and not JUST words but words of TRUTH…..and attempted to do my best to shed a little light in times of darkness. MOST of which were accepted and appreciated. And this is NOT a horn-tooter by any means…point being: like I have stated previously, the support and appreciation goes BOTH ways. Do you think MJ doesn't appreciate the love & support here ---- even from those who seem like they are ready to bite his head off and spit him out if he doesn't BAM by THEIR deadline? Hmmm, yea I would dare to say with CERTAINTY!…I_DEED he does.   

Front has never never--never ONCE!!--asked anyone to believe his words based on his words alone. And that REMAINs the case. Evidence speaks for itself----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I would only ASK…..that you all be kind to each other while "sitting in the waiting room". Silence is not cause for alarm.  No need to be frantically looking for that red EXIT sign above the door.

Remember: MJ is quite good at transforming into the Master Of Illusion. The words and events that shall unfold in tHIS story "book" are no different---since they were written by him. Did you know that MJ likes word games? Yes, of course you did. So---beyond the twists and turns of the (seemingly) shapeshifting "plot", open your eyes (and mind) a little more…..and WAIT for the next epoch before closing the book…..

Thank Front, not happened here (previous pages) but it might be the mood of anxiety, rather than pressure, Michael has control, of course, and the space he needed (he is the director) have mercy of us, you know what MJ means, and I (all) will be here waiting with faith intact, hugs   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 18, 2012, 07:29:42 PM
[....]

ATTENTION: All those who feel contaminated with the symptoms of BAM-obsession
 are requested NOT TO leave "The WAITING ROOM"
until Dr. Hoax makes his entrance!  :moonwalk_:
  :icon_geek: :icon_lol:

OBSESSIVE UP-DATE for the BAMzified hoaxers in the 'WAITING ROOM" :LolLolLolLol:
---> Doctor HOAX is on the WAY

:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:  :thjajaja121:

Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 07:44:33 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 18, 2012, 07:32:44 PM
PS: Where's that BAMzified list  :woohoo2:  :icon_geek: :icon_lol:

HA! There it is: 

@Sweet & @Andrea: you are now officially contaminated!

Don't leave the restricted hoax-area!  :icon_lol:
count with me Sim  :icon_razz: B.A.M.tastic day/evening to you!

And put me on that list of BAMzified people!  :icon_lol: :penguin:
My name is MJonmind, and I am "BAMzified ".  ( :icon_lol: you know like AA! 12-step program.)
:affraid: There are more and more casualties! Told ya' !  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:  It's highly CONTAGIOUS !! You can still RUN though!  :icon_lol:
I'll happily join that BAMMY list.......I'd be lying if I said otherwise.
Okay, add me to the Bamzified list ! It's way too late to run away. We're going to help wake" the world up and help heal the world !!!  Get ready soldiers !     
[...]I like this forum, bc I feel comfortable saying I BELIEVE in the BAM...thank you...
HI and so sorry Front..but i will land on the list also...But if it takes more time i sit it out :icon_e_geek: i wil be in the waiting room.

Hey Sim! I do not know what is BAMzified list, but remember this name marumjj, do not leave me out,    :thjajaja121:     I love you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 18, 2012, 07:36:17 PM
[....]

OBSESSIVE UP-DATE for the BAMzified hoaxers in the 'WAITING ROOM" :LolLolLolLol:
---> Doctor HOAX is on the WAY

:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:  :thjajaja121:

OMG! You're amazing  :thjajaja121:              :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 18, 2012, 07:37:44 PM
Quote from: marumjj 
Hey Sim! I do not know what is BAMzified list, but remember this name marumjj, do not leave me out,    :thjajaja121:     I love you!

lolll @marumjj  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Help yourself, sign in,
 here's the list . . .  :icon_e_wink:

[...]

@RK, @JONO & to EVERYONE ELSE ....
feel free to join the 'club"  :icon_lol: and "sign" yourselves ON that list!  :icon_lol:
 LOVE you all!
  :bearhug:

Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 07:38:30 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 18, 2012, 07:47:24 PM
Quote from: marumjj 

lolll @marumjj  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Help yourself, sign in,
 here's the list . . .  :icon_e_wink:

[...]

@RK, @JONO & to EVERYONE ELSE ....
feel free to join the 'club"  :icon_lol: and "sign" yourselves ON that list!  :icon_lol:
 LOVE you all!
  :bearhug:

OK! There I go running, thanks

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 18, 2012, 07:49:20 PM
@marumjj: you're adorable!  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2012, 08:43:36 PM

You say (highlighted in red) you never asked to believe your words. Of course, you never said that literally, but your inriguing posts (highlighted in blue) that express 100% certainty that MJ is alive and will BAM soon, INDIRECTLY suggest reader to believe what  you write because  it sounds like statement of fact.
Then you again go back and say: "Don't take mere words at face value".
 :WTF:

You know that is called:" a lime and sand ".

Or misleading, manipulation, burlesque.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
December 18, 2012, 08:52:16 PM
I´ll join you guys in the waiting room, waiting patiently, biding time and knitting socks  :icon_lol:

Michael, please return home soon, before.....

:icon_lol:

No..seriously....it breaks my heart every single day to see the ongoing slander, character assassination and misconceptions.
I want to see Michael´s good reputation being restored.
That´s all I really hope and pray for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Adi

December 18, 2012, 09:01:58 PM
I´ll join you guys in the waiting room, waiting patiently, biding time and knitting socks  :icon_lol:

Well Mary - at least it is socks you are knitting and not undies, as I can't imagine knitted woollen undies being very comfy, practical nor alluring !  :LolLolLolLol: 
Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 09:03:13 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

December 18, 2012, 09:04:02 PM
I find this news encouraging

Behind The Mask: What Michael Jackson’s Body Language Told The World.
Breaking News: Behind The Mask: What Michael Jackson's Body Language Told The World book has gone #1 in USA, UK, Germany, Italy and France. This is for you Michael, consider your legacy restored. CJB : D
1Like · Share

Gonna pass the time in the waiting room reading
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
December 18, 2012, 09:11:42 PM

Well Mary - at least it is socks you are knitting and not undies, as I can't imagine knitted woollen undies being very comfy, practical nor alluring !  :LolLolLolLol:

Ugh, yuck!  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions