ellyd

Re: Official back & Front thread
December 18, 2012, 12:13:05 AM
Front'n'further, your wordings always amaze me lol.
You know we try so hard to plant seeds and water them well, in their places and all in organized order in a pretty manured bed when we learn a foreign language - and here you come like a storm and strike us with an odoriferous jungle filled with exotic flourishing liana and raindrop crystals reflecting sun and moon light at the same moment.
I would never be able to shake your hands without blushing about my English.
Maybe we should try Quebec French instead. You are a special kind of a bomb that's for sure lol.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Kids!

I have a silly idea

Sooooo glad to see you have a silly idea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 18, 2012, 12:50:04 AM
Front, I’m not going anywhere.  How can I—I want to hear the rest of the story, until the end—if there even is an ending—and not just the beginning of another story.  You and your word games, it's not my undies in a twist but my poor happy brain... :icon_lol:

Thank you Front for the kind and reassuring words. I get so excited when I see you post, and it helps a lot when things are getting quiet, and I see that you've posted!  :icon_albino: Sweets, i hope you know all of us, or most of us, would never intend to pressure Michael into BAM...  :errrr: I hope he doesn't feel as though we're pressuring him, I think as MJ fans/believers we just get a little impatient sometimes and forget about Michael's feelings when it comes to BAM... we just miss him and TS mentioned a certain deadline and it just has us so excited we don't quite know how to process it. I don't think anyone of us has been in a situation like this before.  :icon_e_surprised: I know I forget to think how is HE feeling about BAM sometimes, and I apologize for that.  :icon_redface:
This Christmas I don’t wish any presents but one--- and it starts with a B, and that stands for MJ, and that rhymes with hooray-- because of all the love we feel from him and for him (you)!  No pressure from me, take your time!  Before 3 1/2 years ago I hardly took note you were on the radar :Crash:, which means now I'll make up for lost time loving you, and the Masterpiece you have created for as long as you need me/us!

ImConvinced
~Peace N hair grease~   :icon_e_wink:

Still wondering how he's going to fit into the double Bam.
Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 12:56:25 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 18, 2012, 01:41:07 AM
@ sim

Thank you for insight on how you feel. Just want to say I'm sorry if I've ever fallen into that category.

If so, it's the way it reads and not my intention. I admire and respect your work immensely :)
Putting your heart on the line and providing insight to how you feel may make others think before posting. Including me.
Snarky remarks are infectious. And many of us have made them at some point or another.
I guess love is infectious too. And if we all do our part it will radiate throughout the forum.
Sending love to you and everyone else here.

If I have ever offended anyone please accept my sincerest apologies. Those who know me on real life know that I have a huge heart and am a big softie. If that sometimes doesn't transpire I can only apologise.
You're all brilliant and I'm honoured to be in your presence. I truly mean that  :bearhug:
Well said! Thank you, Aussie, for saying what I wanted to say, but in a much better way than I could have said it.   :th_bravo:
I hope nobody misconstrued anything I said either.  I know I am not always the best at saying in words what I feel in my heart, and I hope I didn't offend anyone with my post above.  Offending anyone or belittling anyone was not my intention (never has been), as there is enough 'elitism' already (I deal with it day to day at work  :icon_rolleyes: ) 

Also, I always admire the different gifts that all have on this forum.  I am not perfect, which I know perfectly well (why I believe I NEED Jesus).  Also, I know I have been 'one of those away from the forum', but that was because of things going on in my life at the time and not due to the forum.  I just needed time and couldn't be here and deal with that at the same time.  We all have battles to face...
Anyways, I think something big is coming, so I guess I am excited and passionate about what is to transpire.   :icon_bounce:   :elvis-1405:   :michael_jackson-1135:  Don't think my passion is anything but that, passion!
Thank you, Front for your post. :bearhug:  to all!

I have always admired people able to admit to their faults and also apologize for them.
It's so beautiful and so RARE! It takes character and courage to admit to yourself that you can also make mistakes willingly or unwillingly! and that shouldn't exonerate anyone from being humble and ask for forgiveness!

@Aussie & @bindupbrokenhearted : I respect you and I LOVE you for that ^^!! I really do! Your gesture touched me and motivated me to follow your EXAMPLE and to reflect MORE on what happened few pages back on this thread.

The thing is that, as I've already said in my previous post (2 pages back), this is a difficult period when due to all of us being stressed up, exhausted, impatient, anxious, we ALL tend to become more sensitive and more irascible! Which also causes us to make mistakes and hurt people that we love, unwillingly!!
That's why we need to understand that it's not just the intentions or the message that matter,  but we also need to pay ATTENTION to the WORDS that we use to express ourselves and also to the TONE with which we address other people.

Few pages back, @mjj4ever777, even tough well intended with the message that she was trying to convey, used a patronizing TONE addressing to all of us, [which was noticed by several members, not just me] and also a belittling WORD with regards to me. Coming from her, a sweet loving and kind person, was disappointing and hurting for me! which also caused me to overreact on her! And I am VERY sorry if I hurt you and I would be even MORE sorry if you decided to leave us because of this! Please KNOW that I LOVE you, you're still my sis' no matter what!  :bearhug: and please KNOW that your presence is needed here!
Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 01:45:40 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggyon

December 18, 2012, 01:45:00 AM
Thank you Mr. Front for you nice words. I hope everyone here is satisfied know now! I guess those who have a certain  Bamsday in mind will get disappointed the most. Sometimes I wonder why many hoaxers don't just let MJ decides for himself when and where to BAM!

Ohh, and since you've mentioned the "waiting room", I guess we should figure out where the rest rooms are, since we're going to wait for some time!  :-[  :LolLolLolLol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

December 18, 2012, 01:46:34 AM
I suggest we not get our undies/drawers/thongs/boxers -- whatever you call them -- into a twist...unless you want to be that perpetual pretzel forever lost & floating in outerspace, grasping at every twinkling star while you're drifting through the dark, trying to untether that wedgie…..

:LolLolLolLol:  oh the visual. Thanks for that.

Opening eyes and mind a little more, seeing is believing.... trying not to be third eye blind.  :icon_lol: btw Paris tweeting about Jumper song again, around same time @randyjacksonjr
Awaken your 3rd eye ⚡ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ET call home.
Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 01:48:44 AM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 18, 2012, 01:50:58 AM
Thank you Mr. Front for you nice words. I hope everyone here is satisfied know now! I guess those who have a certain  Bamsday in mind will get disappointed the most.
Oh NO!. I am more optimistic than ever! :icon_bounce: especially after Front's post!! :icon_e_wink:

Sometimes I wonder why many hoaxers don't just let MJ decides for himself when and where to BAM!
Nobody imposed him when to BAM. We are only happily anticipating and guessing BAM dates.  :penguin:

PS: Where's that BAMzified list  :woohoo2:  :icon_geek: :icon_lol:
Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 01:53:29 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 18, 2012, 02:16:43 AM
[...] People need to think twice before typing out on this forum because they can be writing things that they will regret in the near future.
SO TRUE !!

Hi Kids!

I have a silly idea
Sooooo glad to see you have a silly idea
+ 1  :icon_lol:
@It's Her: LOVE you sis'! MISSED you!!  :bearhug: Amazing post as ever!!
Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 02:21:31 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

December 18, 2012, 02:41:47 AM
Yep - pretty sure MJ decided long ago the when, the where and the how of the BAM ...... I doubt we hoaxers will make a difference to it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 18, 2012, 03:20:13 AM
I suggest we not get our undies/drawers/thongs/boxers -- whatever you call them -- into a twist...unless you want to be that perpetual pretzel forever lost & floating in outerspace, grasping at every twinkling star while you're drifting through the dark, trying to untether that wedgie…..

:LolLolLolLol:  oh the visual. Thanks for that. 
Yes Front, your mind works in mysterious ways! :icon_lol:

Ohh, and since you've mentioned the "waiting room", I guess we should figure out where the rest rooms are, since we're going to wait for some time!  :-[  :LolLolLolLol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

December 18, 2012, 03:50:34 AM
I suggest we not get our undies/drawers/thongs/boxers -- whatever you call them -- into a twist...unless you want to be that perpetual pretzel forever lost & floating in outerspace, grasping at every twinkling star while you're drifting through the dark, trying to untether that wedgie…..speaking OF…perhaps we should give Michael a little SPACE --- outside of the inflated balloon!, which seems to have PRESSurized as of late.

Now, before anyone jumps on the "we've-been-patient-for-3-plus-years" bandwagon and "you don't understand" la la la….."you haven't been here the whooooole timE" etc etc etc…..oh, really! MAY I suggest that you take a look back and READ my posts.  I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would give any one of you here the shirt off my back if cold…the food off my plate if hungry…the water in my glass until your cup runneth over. I care deeply about each & every 1 of you. Yes, YOU. I have tried to offer comforting words--and not JUST words but words of TRUTH…..and attempted to do my best to shed a little light in times of darkness. MOST of which were accepted and appreciated. And this is NOT a horn-tooter by any means…point being: like I have stated previously, the support and appreciation goes BOTH ways. Do you think MJ doesn't appreciate the love & support here ---- even from those who seem like they are ready to bite his head off and spit him out if he doesn't BAM by THEIR deadline? Hmmm, yea I would dare to say with CERTAINTY!…I_DEED he does.   

Front has never never--never ONCE!!--asked anyone to believe his words based on his words alone. And that REMAINs the case. Evidence speaks for itself----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I would only ASK…..that you all be kind to each other while "sitting in the waiting room". Silence is not cause for alarm.  No need to be frantically looking for that red EXIT sign above the door.

Remember: MJ is quite good at transforming into the Master Of Illusion. The words and events that shall unfold in tHIS story "book" are no different---since they were written by him. Did you know that MJ likes word games? Yes, of course you did. So---beyond the twists and turns of the (seemingly) shapeshifting "plot", open your eyes (and mind) a little more…..and WAIT for the next epoch before closing the book…..

Don'T take mere words at face value.

Thanks for stopping by San DiAgo! Stay classy

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

hopi

December 18, 2012, 04:00:30 AM
...for your entertainment while sitting in the waitingroom...

have blessed days ahead and stay cool, calm and collected - something will happen, we just don't know what and when, although  :abouttime:  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

Thank you Front for easing the minds of some...

:bearhug:  love and light to all of you...

Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 04:02:32 AM by hopi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 18, 2012, 04:27:31 AM
Hopi, so adorable!  Brings back sweet memories!

Its Her
When this Hoax began, almost NO one  (except his intimates) knew that about him, his ambitions to be invisible, even as the most famous man on the planet, his disguises, his quirks to do it better than ANY Illusionist!!! and NOW almost ALL of us are too   :Pulling_hair: :thjajaja121:  familiar with him to expect him to do anything else, BUT pull a fast one!!!  THINK! :affraid:
Lively post as usual! Imagination on over-drive! :icon_lol:
 :bearhug:
Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 04:38:24 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

December 18, 2012, 06:16:25 AM
I am also more a reader like you..most because i find it difficult to write in English.
Here from the beginning.
But i am also one waiting for the BAM.
Is that selfish? maybe..but i tried to open people's eyes around me..but they dont want to know.
They make fun of me and say i live in fairy land.
Now it comes to the point i am not allowed to speak about all thats going on.
This is not a fun place to be,and thats why i am also hoping for the Bam.
So people wil finaly listen and open there eyes(most important)..and know i am not a lunatic after all.

HI and so sorry Front..but i wil land on the list also.
But if it takes more time i sit it out :icon_e_geek: i wil be in the waiting room.
There are lots of people i think like me..you hardly hear of us..but we are here wen you need us!
Ready to spread your message..but we need you like you need us to make people listen.
Hope i did not offend anybody..that is not my intention!

I'm much of a reader and I post very rarely but couldn't stop myself after I saw the last drama on the forum. It saddens me to see how some got disappointed with the rules of the game they joined voluntarily. Michael Jackson is the one who created this game, it is not us. The rules which stands for the WHYs, HOWs and WHENs of the hoax do not need to satisfy ANY of our expectations, conjectures or demands. If you are feeling disappointed or sad, just take a step back. Get some rest and think again about everything that you observed in the past 3 1/2 years. I agree with what Emulik wrote. People need to think twice before typing out on this forum because they can be writing things that they will regret in the near future.

Hoping everyone to find peace in their lives ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2012, 06:43:23 AM
thank You Front, i started to make sence of the words out of the capital letters,

I made a beginning, it's not even near good but maybe from there on we can make it how it's meant to be.

I i-deed Just ask Wait of press you once most certainty read his truth.
Both Bam not exit

(  remain, Their, space.) could not use these words yet!

this is the point where i'm going  to go further on. i love the word games. :)

i'm curious what you  all will make of the words?
Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 06:58:58 AM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

emulik

December 18, 2012, 08:22:06 AM
Thank you Front for your words! I am sorry Michael could feel little pressured about BAM from us..

I will be waiting here, with a plenty of new undies  :icon_lol:  :icon_redface:

@ItsHer...welcome back, you were missed here!  :icon_razz:

@MJonmind... :LolLolLolLol: at "global warming" picture! I wonder what type/kind of undies  will come next  :LolLolLolLol:
Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 08:37:13 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)