RK

Re: Official back & Front thread
December 17, 2012, 08:15:34 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I suggest we not get our undies/drawers/thongs/boxers -- whatever you call them -- into a twist...unless you want to be that perpetual pretzel forever lost & floating in outerspace, grasping at every twinkling star while you're drifting through the dark, trying to untether that wedgie…..speaking OF…perhaps we should give Michael a little SPACE --- outside of the inflated balloon!, which seems to have PRESSurized as of late.

Love you front   :bearhug: Thanks for stopping by!!

By the way in Australia they are also known as Jocks, Dacks, Knickers, Budgie smugglers, bog catchers, LOL

Sorry folks... I am not usually one to be crude. But couldn't help myself...

continuing on from Aussie.........and thongs are what we wear on our feet in summer [you call them flip flops] a g- string is our version of thong/ string bikini down under. That ends the lesson on  the cultural differences in underwear.

No cabin fever here Mr Front. I've been quietly reading in my place. Thanks for dropping by and for your words of love and wisdom. A little SPACE?....Don't know why this makes me think of Planet Michael.

I am also hoping that MJJ4ever777 and Leilani81 will reconsider and stay here with us. We are not perfect, but we are family. Please stay.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2012, 08:23:52 PM
I suggest we not get our undies/drawers/thongs/boxers -- whatever you call them -- into a twist...unless you want to be that perpetual pretzel forever lost & floating in outerspace, grasping at every twinkling star while you're drifting through the dark, trying to untether that wedgie…..speaking OF…perhaps we should give Michael a little SPACE --- outside of the inflated balloon!, which seems to have PRESSurized as of late.

Now, before anyone jumps on the "we've-been-patient-for-3-plus-years" bandwagon and "you don't understand" la la la….."you haven't been here the whooooole timE" etc etc etc…..oh, really! MAY I suggest that you take a look back and READ my posts.  I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would give any one of you here the shirt off my back if cold…the food off my plate if hungry…the water in my glass until your cup runneth over. I care deeply about each & every 1 of you. Yes, YOU. I have tried to offer comforting words--and not JUST words but words of TRUTH…..and attempted to do my best to shed a little light in times of darkness. MOST of which were accepted and appreciated. And this is NOT a horn-tooter by any means…point being: like I have stated previously, the support and appreciation goes BOTH ways. Do you think MJ doesn't appreciate the love & support here ---- even from those who seem like they are ready to bite his head off and spit him out if he doesn't BAM by THEIR deadline? Hmmm, yea I would dare to say with CERTAINTY!…I_DEED he does.   

Front has never never--never ONCE!!--asked anyone to believe his words based on his words alone. And that REMAINs the case. Evidence speaks for itself----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I would only ASK…..that you all be kind to each other while "sitting in the waiting room". Silence is not cause for alarm.  No need to be frantically looking for that red EXIT sign above the door.

Remember: MJ is quite good at transforming into the Master Of Illusion. The words and events that shall unfold in tHIS story "book" are no different---since they were written by him. Did you know that MJ likes word games? Yes, of course you did. So---beyond the twists and turns of the (seemingly) shapeshifting "plot", open your eyes (and mind) a little more…..and WAIT for the next epoch before closing the book…..

Don'T take mere words at face value.

Am I the only one just focused on the word games part? Lol

Here are the words/letters that are oddly capitalized in this post:

OF SPACE PRESS E MAY READ YOU JUST TRUTH MOST NOT BOTH BAM CERTAINTY I_DEED ONCE REMAIN ASK EXIT HIS WAIT

Ummm that's all I got for now. lol I wonder if all the oddly capitalized words/letters in his and BACK's posts spell out a message... and that's one layer of the word game. Hmmm....

@L4T...you're not the only one, I wrote them out on paper and I've been staring at them for the past little while lol.  I can't make heads or tails of it...but, at least, it's helped divert and occupy my mind a bit.

RK:
I am also hoping that MJJ4ever777 and Leilani81 will reconsider and stay here with us. We are not perfect, but we are family. Please stay.

Ditto.

@Front...thanks for stopping by, your words have helped.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Its her

December 17, 2012, 08:31:39 PM
Hi Kids!

I have a silly idea, just to take a tIME out from all the cheers, and fears and tears AND even, for a second, all the GREAT blessing posts of good news, such as these GREAT thoughts from Aussie!!

Bam Wont cure all the problems with the world. 

The world needs GOD to intervene and overhaul the whole planet / system. And thank goodness the bible days it WILL happen. It's only a matter of when. And when we look at the world and see things like the school shooting, this system can't last much longer. Also the bible predicts it will happen in our generation.

Jmo if i am wrong so be it but I think that is what MJ is trying to highlight believe and trust in GOD, not that he himself is the answer. 

Brilliant strategy really because he commands the attention on many. It's his version of preaching / life saving work because he knows via his bible study we are near the end. 'This generation will see destruction if system of things' etc etc - but again this is just jmo.

I would like to suggest a little tiny game within this ongoing game of Michael Jo(ker) Jackson's, and this is it: everyone pull off your thinking caps, and quickly, turn them inside out!

Now, think about THIS. (I haven't read anyone say this, but even if someone has, let this serve as a crackling  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: confirmation!) It blesses me anyway, that Sooooooo many of us have "felt" an "uncomfortable uneasiness" about a Sure Thing BAM by year's end. Notice, that the TS is BACK- wards, because we are thinking a bit inside-out, right now. (I KNOW! ;) SO lame! But indulge me, pleeeeze; we are ALL a bit jostled by the close quarters of the Hoax Coach, and real life itself is getting to be a real test, lately. :icon_e_confused:)

But, now, WHY would so many of us EVER think that MJ would be invisible again on a BAM date? Because THIS IS WHAT HE DOES!!! He is the original "push me pull you",  :icon_albino: nail-biting,  :icon_albino: edge-of-your-seat,  :icon_albino: THRILLER, NEVER doing as expected, with the delightful exception of a KILLER show!

When this Hoax began, almost NO one  (except his intimates) knew that about him, his ambitions to be invisible, even as the most famous man on the planet, his disguises, his quirks to do it better than ANY Illusionist!!! and NOW almost ALL of us are too  :Pulling_hair: :thjajaja121: familiar with him to expect him to do anything else, BUT pull a fast one!!! :affraid: THINK!

You all know it!! :th_bravo: :omg:

The twisted  :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: PuppetMaster rides again :icon_exclaim:, only with sleigh bells in tow!!!!!  :TongueOutSmiley::multiplespotting:

Don't anybody be sad or disappointed!!! :bearhug: This one is causing MORE anxiety than the July dates, not only because of the momentum of it being the fourth time  :affraid: :affraid: around the carousel, but because at this time of year everyone's hearts are more vulnerable and tender to the sentiments,  festive sights, smells and sounds of the season, literally dragging us back to  :icon_e_smile: childhood  :icon_e_smile: with our grown up hopes and wishes of MJ  :-* under our trees. :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :beerchug: :penguin:

It's a good thing! Don't be embarrassed or dread "being punked"--little kids eat this stuff up!!! Just pop some corn and GO with it! ♫ Enjoy yourself with him!

Anticipation is supposed to be the fun part. If he's a NO Show, well, duh, we can all just whip out our "TOLD YA" T-shirts(remember?)and wear them early, for just us!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo2: :multiplespotting: The fact that he can still do it and we keep falling for it is just a testimony to his loving expertise and our loving TRUST of his GOOD Will, toward us!!! It's very precious, and remember, you only tease those whom you LOVE!!!!!! Poor unbelievers,  :icon_rolleyes: missing out!!!!!!

Seriously, I just don't see an important, significant enough date for a "once in a lifetime" BAM. I really believe the date will be deeply important to Michael, and/ or TS' , ahem, "unique" numerology, not just between Christ-mas (a holiday he never got to celebrate in childhood) and New Years, his BAM buried in millions of ROUTINE parties...Yet, I could be wrr...wrrr...............mistaken.  :-[

We have gotten to know a very interesting, complex thinker, a silly goose, and a heart so deep for people, it draws us like a magnet. I think it will be this latter facet of Front's "cube" who has chosen the IT date of the "This Is IT" he meant all along. Just some thoughts to help cheer you up

(especially: UYI!)   :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

If I am wrong, well....OOPs. :Crash: I was told the other day not to take myself so seriously, because no one else does. So, well then! :icon_albino: Skuse ME! I don't have a dog in this fight and I haven't had the time to post, because of school and hard times, but conveniently, tonight, NOthing on my computer is working BUT this site :affraid:. Destiny or WHAT? ha ha ha ha ha ha  :-* (or is it "Ho Ho Ho? :affraid: ) Ya know MJ could make an appearance somewhere as Santy Clause, just because he CAN! Keep Watchin' :affraid:

I really really love you guys, especially the high volume  :argue: "discussions". :bearhug: You know you're with family when you can speak freely and still be in love.

Souza, you are very wise and on point, and I loved what you said, this week. Thank you.   :) :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

December 17, 2012, 08:50:50 PM
@ BeTheChange What if all of the capitalized letters from every single post Front's made spell out something? Like a continuous story or letter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." ~ Lanston Hughes

December 17, 2012, 09:00:09 PM
@ sim

Thank you for insight on how you feel. Just want to say I'm sorry if I've ever fallen into that category.

If so, it's the way it reads and not my intention. I admire and respect your work immensely :)

Putting your heart on the line and providing insight to how you feel may make others think before posting. Including me.

Snarky remarks are infectious. And many of us have made them at some point or another.

I guess love is infectious too. And if we all do our part it will radiate throughout the forum.

Sending love to you and everyone else here.

If I have ever offended anyone please accept my sincerest apologies. Those who know me on real life know that I have a huge heart and am a big softie. If that sometimes doesn't transpire I can only apologise.

You're all brilliant and I'm honoured to be in your presence. I truly mean that  :bearhug:

Well said!

Thank you, Aussie, for saying what I wanted to say, but in a much better way than I could have said it.   :th_bravo:

I hope nobody misconstrued anything I said either.  I know I am not always the best at saying in words what I feel in my heart, and I hope I didn't offend anyone with my post above.  Offending anyone or belittling anyone was not my intention (never has been), as there is enough 'elitism' already (I deal with it day to day at work  :icon_rolleyes: ) 

Also, I always admire the different gifts that all have on this forum.  I am not perfect, which I know perfectly well (why I believe I NEED Jesus).  Also, I know I have been 'one of those away from the forum', but that was because of things going on in my life at the time and not due to the forum.  I just needed time and couldn't be here and deal with that at the same time.  We all have battles to face...

Anyways, I think something big is coming, so I guess I am excited and passionate about what is to transpire.   :icon_bounce:   :elvis-1405:   :michael_jackson-1135:  Don't think my passion is anything but that, passion!

Thank you, Front for your post.

:bearhug:  to all!

Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 09:06:19 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2012, 09:04:47 PM

NEVER, during the course of all these hoax years, would I have imagined that we would be denied and spoiled the anticipation joy of discussing about the BAM and about Michael’s return! People making other people feel guilty for daring to hope for a happy outcome of all this! OR feel ‘silly’ or ‘selfish’ because they’d love to see Michael back or because we put our hopes on him! I mean how ABSURD is that?!! I just can’t understand it!! We have been receiving so many blatant signs and positive winks/clues/countless twits and everything we needed to have in order to keep calm and positive through this difficult waiting-period! YET the uncontrolled reactions and the hurtful statements, the panic and the chaotic atmosphere seem to throw most of us into complete amnesia and ignore the FACTS that we know and of the TRUTH that we know!!

It's a pity I feel so sad but the reality is that is the first time that I am ashamed of being a BAM supporter I feel like guilty and I am being one of those crazy here who wants Michael to BAM, where are those sentences with which I felt comforted in the near past where it was said that BAM was needed to clear Michael's name because he shouldn't remain as a drug addict as a minor abuser as a Jacko Wacko? who did invent the word BAM: Sim, Aussie, Mary, YoungMack, myself (sorry I pick up these names as I am 100% sure they want a BAM) or Michael himself on TII? You all know that I don't like to criticise because that's not my style but in this case I am feeling a hypocrisy veil covering some members faces because they are talking in a different way they are really thinking (Bec this is not addressed to you because I really know you are having a very hard time) and that is because they don't want to feel silly if Jan 1st 2013 arrives and BAM doesn't happen, I am a BAM supporter and I think BAM will happen in a way or other and I really wish it for the sake of Michael and not for my own sake as some might be thinking.

@ Sim thank you very much for your enthusiasm concerning BAM, if Michael's BAM was depending on the enthusiasm of the members lately on this forum BAM would never happen, I as Sim think that BAM is the culmination of all that hard work that Michael did to make this hoax happen, where are those magic words: Michael is a genius, he is pulling off this hoax in a brilliant way, Michael is gonna give a lesson to the mainstream media by popping suddenly up and say to the entire world don't never believe what is written just find out by yourself and so on.....
@Leliani don't never leave us you are a beautiful human being and I as the rest have enjoyed and appreciated every and each of your posts.

And to finish I don't usually say so much I love you or things like that but in this case I love you all so much and I really mean it, PLEASE don't destroy this beautiful community if you really love Michael, if somebody is playing games so let them play but what it's true is that we are not playing when it comes to Michael, who said that it's being a devilish behaviour in here? that is a very nasty word that doesn't fit in this community, period.

sweet sunset: hello, I just wanted to tell you that I support the BAM..despite the ppl who say no, it never will happen...(ppl on other sites have called me crazy and selfish) just a few days ago someone made a video to make us "accept" that truth..but moving on, I wanted to finish by saying, I like this forum, bc I feel comfortable saying I BELIEVE in the BAM...
thank you....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2012, 09:23:21 PM

Now, before anyone jumps on the "we've-been-patient-for-3-plus-years" bandwagon and "you don't understand" la la la….."you haven't been here the whooooole timE" etc etc etc…..oh, really! MAY I suggest that you take a look back and READ my posts.  I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would give any one of you here the shirt off my back if cold…the food off my plate if hungry…the water in my glass until your cup runneth over. I care deeply about each & every 1 of you. Yes, YOU. I have tried to offer comforting words--and not JUST words but words of TRUTH…..and attempted to do my best to shed a little light in times of darkness. MOST of which were accepted and appreciated. And this is NOT a horn-tooter by any means…point being: like I have stated previously, the support and appreciation goes BOTH ways. Do you think MJ doesn't appreciate the love & support here ---- even from those who seem like they are ready to bite his head off and spit him out if he doesn't BAM by THEIR deadline? Hmmm, yea I would dare to say with CERTAINTY!…I_DEED he does.   

Front has never never--never ONCE!!--asked anyone to believe his words based on his words alone. And that REMAINs the case. Evidence speaks for itself----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I would only ASK…..that you all be kind to each other while "sitting in the waiting room". Silence is not cause for alarm.  No need to be frantically looking for that red EXIT sign above the door.

Remember: MJ is quite good at transforming into the Master Of Illusion. The words and events that shall unfold in tHIS story "book" are no different---since they were written by him. Did you know that MJ likes word games? Yes, of course you did. So---beyond the twists and turns of the (seemingly) shapeshifting "plot", open your eyes (and mind) a little more…..and WAIT for the next epoch before closing the book…..

hello front-I'll be taking a seat in the waiting room.....FYI, I like word games too..I have no doubt who wrote the book.....:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2012, 09:23:55 PM
I'm much of a reader and I post very rarely but couldn't stop myself after I saw the last drama on the forum. It saddens me to see how some got disappointed with the rules of the game they joined voluntarily. Michael Jackson is the one who created this game, it is not us. The rules which stands for the WHYs, HOWs and WHENs of the hoax do not need to satisfy ANY of our expectations, conjectures or demands. If you are feeling disappointed or sad, just take a step back. Get some rest and think again about everything that you observed in the past 3 1/2 years. I agree with what Emulik wrote. People need to think twice before typing out on this forum because they can be writing things that they will regret in the near future.

Hoping everyone to find peace in their lives ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 17, 2012, 09:24:25 PM
Here's a great video I just found even though the date they give of October 28, 2011 has passed.
The ideas are what's important.

The Quickening.  Awakening as One-Uniting the Way to the New World

Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 09:26:51 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

December 17, 2012, 09:31:45 PM

Thanks Front... :bearhug:  Just want to tell you now...     Merry Christmas with L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 17, 2012, 10:05:34 PM

Ok ok I suppose some might wonder what the heck is she posting those tweet links for? Well IF your wondering and curious enough... you may find the answers ye seek.  :icon_mrgreen:

BTW I find it difficult to read along anymore because my lack of brain power to diffuse the snowy crap that messes up my pages which causes my attention span to be very short. lmao! So I really have only gotten as far as reading...blah blah blah and then on this last page I happen to notice because someone else quoted your post @Front that you went Kaboom!  :icon_exclaim:   :computer-losy-smiley:

:thjajaja121:

Awww hang in there Fam! It's worth it.  :icon_cool:

~Peace N hair grease~  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2012, 10:13:00 PM

You say (highlighted in red) you never asked to believe your words. Of course, you never said that literally, but your inriguing posts (highlighted in blue) that express 100% certainty that MJ is alive and will BAM soon, INDIRECTLY suggest reader to believe what  you write because  it sounds like statement of fact.
Then you again go back and say: "Don't take mere words at face value".
 :WTF:
Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 10:17:37 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

December 17, 2012, 10:34:40 PM
Thank you Front for the kind and reassuring words. I get so excited when I see you post, and it helps a lot when things are getting quiet, and I see that you've posted!  :icon_albino: Sweets, i hope you know all of us, or most of us, would never intend to pressure Michael into BAM...  :errrr: I hope he doesn't feel as though we're pressuring him, I think as MJ fans/believers we just get a little impatient sometimes and forget about Michael's feelings when it comes to BAM... we just miss him and TS mentioned a certain deadline and it just has us so excited we don't quite know how to process it. I don't think anyone of us has been in a situation like this before.  :icon_e_surprised: I know I forget to think how is HE feeling about BAM sometimes, and I apologize for that.  :icon_redface:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

December 17, 2012, 10:57:21 PM

I am just now catching up with this....Hi ya Front : )  Indeed, the Master of Illusion is hard at work.  MJ must be overwhelmed by the events of the past week.....However, we must push forward, push on.  You are right, silence is no cause for alarm....I have always felt silence is golden....sort of no news, is good news type of thing.  No knickers twisted here, lol.  I must admit, only you could use undies, pretzel, twinkling star and wedgie in a sentence.  (well, I just did, but you know what I mean)...you're hilarious Mr. Front (even if you don't mean to be).  I definitely won't take those words at face value....unless they are accompanied by a merlot and a moonlit night.  You've been a good friend to the hoaxers.  Emotions run high, and energy runs low.....never a good combination for me anyways.  I have been fairly silent lately...can't wrap my little brain around many words.  But, yet you inspired me....for some odd reason.....probably related to those knickers again.
Anyways, this post is a prime example of why I haven't been too vocal about anything.......sort of crap writing ....sorry family. 
I do hope things can get back to love.....I know it's always been here.  As for dear Michael....may I offer up a quote from a person in history that I greatly admire:

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength,
the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."

~Harriet Tubman

Blessings to you Front....thank you for the post, as always, much appreciated. 
LOVE to you my dear hoax family.......

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 17, 2012, 11:20:48 PM
Thank you Front for the kind and reassuring words. I get so excited when I see you post, and it helps a lot when things are getting quiet, and I see that you've posted!  :icon_albino: Sweets, i hope you know all of us, or most of us, would never intend to pressure Michael into BAM...  :errrr: I hope he doesn't feel as though we're pressuring him, I think as MJ fans/believers we just get a little impatient sometimes and forget about Michael's feelings when it comes to BAM... we just miss him and TS mentioned a certain deadline and it just has us so excited we don't quite know how to process it. I don't think anyone of us has been in a situation like this before.  :icon_e_surprised: I know I forget to think how is HE feeling about BAM sometimes, and I apologize for that.  :icon_redface:

That's for sure.  There is no precedent.  I love it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions