MJonmind

Re: Official back & Front thread
December 17, 2012, 01:42:41 AM
Aussie, I've long ago recognized you as a sweetie-pie!

IMO, there is no fighting going on here, but only different personalities  bumping a bit, normal in ANY family (trust me--happens all the time in my family of 5). . :icon_e_ugeek: :icon_cool: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_bounce: :icon_neutral: :icon_e_smile: :icon_e_geek: :icon_e_sad: :icon_rolleyes: :woohoo2: :icon_redface: :icon_mad: :icon_eek: :icon_e_surprised:
I saw and felt what Sim was talking about even before she pointed it out, a slight patronizing tone but still saying 'love'.  I wouldn't have said anything, but Sim is a forthright person, and shoots from the hip, like a lawyer. MJJ4ever777, I've always enjoyed your posts filled with positive comments, because that's where your heart is, and I know you had totally only the best of intentions. UYI and Bec are like a couple of ninga fighters coming out with their dukes up. Leilani81, you feel strongly with your emotions so you took some comments in a negative way, when I saw it as clarifying in a logical way.    I'm very much into the hoax investigation aspect, and that's totally why I'm here, although I've loved the journey with everyone here. I think each of us thinks predominantly either with our heart or our mind.  There's nothing wrong with that, we've been each created differently.  It would be awfully boring if we were all the same.  I respect each of you for your opinions, personality and especially your great love for Michael.  Sometimes it's good to clear the air a little. We've been in cramped quarters here after all for a long time.  Go to stretch our legs a bit.  Each of us have a right to express ourselves, but doing it without offending is often tricky.  I, myself, certainly don't want to offend anyone with my post, and if I still have, my apologies. My goal is to keep members from leaving, and to keep the peace here.  We are all valuable, each for bringing different strengths to the table.  There is no clique here, only recognized skills that we each contribute, seen over time by all of us.  Nobody's posts are ignored just because of who the person is, though perhaps it might feel that way.  We all process each other's posts and glean from it what helps us personally. That's as far as I can see.  Anyways that's my 2 cents.

Jowayria
If Front is willing not to give up , if he is determined to be there  , why should we give up ?
I know that we'll feel deceived if no Bam happens this year , but  does it mean that we should become hopeless ? hell no ! if there's going to be no Bam this year , there is certainly a reason that we WILL find out  .

I appreciate your fresh perspective on patience, since you are a relative newcomer! :D

Do, if you’re talking about Bonnie, I wouldn’t worry about it. Though I too read her blog and appreciate her work, I feel she jumps to many conclusions with extremely thin reasoning. I also discovered that one blogger journalist took her to task for totally fabricating a story about him, and telling it as truth.  I grew up in the church world where almost every denomination called each other from the devil, so that’s nothing new. Some people just get really overly emotional about things. Lol

Bec
@Love4Michael, yeah, I'm a cripple and I can't ride. It's temporary and I'll bounce back but for a person who's body is their economic value, it's pretty nerve wracking. But I'm ok. You know me, I'm just not delicate with my words.
You know we all love you a lot!
Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:27:34 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 17, 2012, 01:52:07 AM
OMG!  :icon_lol: @MjonMind you are the psychologist of the forum! lolll you've done a perfect "portrait" of our hoax family here. I would put it in a frame!
And you sure managed to put a smile on my face today!  :) thank you!
Love you sis'!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jono

December 17, 2012, 01:54:42 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What do Front's actions matter? Is he/she here every day like we are? No. Is he/she emotionally invested in the trials and tribulations of the hoax like we are? Who knows. Front showed up a year and a half ago professing to be back. I, and several others have been here for 3 and 1/2 years. Is Front back? Maybe. Maybe not. I see no point in following the lead of someone who has holding a completely one-sided relationship with us solely on his/her terms. FRIEND is not just a casual title, it is something to be earned, and someone who flitters in n out of your life with no warning or communication is not someone I would call a friend. A puppetmaster is supposed to run a game, not blithely play with people's emotions behind a curtain of false pretenses.

TS/TS_comments and Front have made it clear they play for the same team. If one is fake so are the rest. TS_comments knew what he was going to post while we were all waiting and his teammate found it AMUSING and ENTERTAINING enough to munch popcorn with a big fat grin on his face as he waited for the pieces to fall. TS_comments set me up to make a spectacle out of me in front of the entire community and Front found it entertaining and amusing.

So yeah, I'm stupid because I fell for it. I walked into a trap designed to make me look foolish. Silly me. Fine. Whatever. I learned my lesson but I'm not dumb enough to turn around and call s/he who set me up for this mockery my "friend".

@sunset, my dear, this post should answer your question for me as well.

Stop your whining and get your game together girl!  :Crash:

No one thinks you looked stupid. You are awesome and we respect you here!

Just wait this one out before you throw in the towel, ok?

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

December 17, 2012, 02:18:43 AM
Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 10:41:38 AM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

jono

December 17, 2012, 02:25:56 AM
Omg can't believe how bad things are here. All falling down like a a house of cards. I've been away for a week and its sad to return to this. Hope you're all ok. Hang in there. I know it's hard. Just remember that aside front TS the facts are the facts and you know he truth. Beyond death hoax only god knows the whole truth. Not even MJ (not talking about truth about hoax, truth beyond that such as the religious stuff, or eow stuff, etc)

(I know you beg to differ MJonmind and I love you x)

Leilani great comment re: putting pressure on MJ and obsessed with bam. Bam Wont cure all the problems with the world.

The world needs GOD to intervene and overhaul the whole planet / system. And thank goodness the bible days it WILL happen. It's only a matter of when. And when we look at the world and see things like the school shooting, this system can't last much longer. Also the bible predicts it will happen in our generation.

Jmo if i am wrong so be it but I think that is what MJ is trying to highlight believe and trust in GOD, not that he himself is the answer.

Brilliant strategy really because he commands the attention on many. It's his version of preaching / life saving work because he knows via his bible study we are near the end. 'This generation will see destruction if system of things' etc etc - but again this is just jmo.

21.12.12 will be interesting to say the least. I am watching a doco on it now which is a culmination of info from free masonry / Nostradamus / Mayan/ financial ruin / bloodshed / environmental disaster. It doesn't phase me one little bit. They are suggesting its a free mason gimmick for world domination. A tangent theory of a theory...

Whatever happens or doesn't happen, always trust in god. In the divine name there is refuge :)

Biblical history shows there were always survivors. But only those who trusted in god.

Flood
Soddom and Gomorrah
10 plagues
Red Sea
Jerusalems destruction

Always those who trust in GOD and followed his direction survived

Love you all

Spot on! Aussie, you have a way of putting things into perspective.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

December 17, 2012, 02:34:46 AM

Thanks Jono. Only makes sense or is comforting to those who are religiously inclined though. With respect I understand that to some it is mere jibberish and not a source of comfort.

Can only imagine how difficult it it to reconcile this world / current circumstances if one doesn't have hope that it will be fixed by God. And I say that in the purest sincerest way possible. If I didn't have my beliefs in a positive hope for the future, I would be at a total loss.
Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 05:28:52 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Adore

December 17, 2012, 02:38:28 AM

We know Michael is alive.  The only way that isn't true would be if the Jacksons, TMZ, the State of California and whoever else is involved in a massive time-consuming conspiracy to mess with the minds of a small group of posters on this forum.  Now really, does that make sense? 

No, that doesn't make sense.  :icon_e_smile:

Seriously now, I'm always amazed whenever I read about this possible scenario and that are people out there actually believing in it.  As if they -  the Jacksons, TMZ, the State of California etc. - have something (money or fame) significant to gain out of this ...  Now, for me, that doesn't necessarily imply that TS / Front are for real -  I'm at fence about them, or better say, I'd most definitely have considered them fraud if not for the "coincidental" connections with the family - and I reckon some of them were quite mind-boggling.  Either the "coincidences" are just coincidences, or TS/Front are, at worst case, just fans and / or fanatics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NOT scared YET ... just michaelized ...

Do

December 17, 2012, 02:54:21 AM
@Do I know what you are feeling and I am so sorry about it but listen: if Sony were really behind Front, TS their posts wouldn't be so elaborated and the whispers wouldn't be subtle but more direct so easy to be deciphered by the members here and concerning Paris' twitter how come that Sony has all kind of Paris' pics with her different haircut and colour dye? do you think Paris would give Sony her pics to be posted on a fake twitter to play with people (on this forum) that really love her father? it would be like throwing stones to herself unless Sony is making her do drugs (sorry Michael if you are reading).
Wouldn't it be better to play Michael's haters or maybe Sony hate so much Michael that wants just to play Michael's advocates?

I hope all this have a happy end for the sake of our mental health, specially mind.

@Sweetsunset, thank you for answering me, I really don't know what to think about Sony, John Branca and all the others and their 'relationship' with the family, I just hope that they (the family) will be able to recognize any wrongdoings (if going on) on their part and will NOT play the game together with Sony. But to accuse us that we are into Lucifer and that we were lead in the very wrong way in this forum by very wrong people, such as TS, because this would be a Sony-related site, and so WE are evil too, that's what hurt me.

I don't have to believe in TS to be a part of this forum. I still find it difficult to surrender myself and to believe in TS 100 %, despite the validation by family members. The problem for me is that I so WANT to read between the lines of all the whispers and clues, what if there is NOTHING to read there. I just want to protect myself, even though I KNOW that Michael made the incredible, impossible, happen! But we so hope for a Bam (at least I AM!) and now I don't know for sure anymore if that is going to happen. Maybe I'm too afraid to hope for it anymore, because I want to spare myself the disappointment. Yes, for me, it IS important.

But this is not my hoax, it's Michaels, and it's important what HE wants, not what I want. If I were Michael, a vulnerable human being like all of us, I would be scared to death because of all the pressure and expectations that people are having and that I and only I could heal the world (with a little help from my friends).
I'm not a very religious person but I learned alot on that blog I mentioned. It got me thinking, could he really be The One (really, listen to his songs, to his interviews, read his poems and watch his short films again and again).

You see, that's why I took a pause, to clear my head, it was necessary in my opinion!

@ Everyone: thank you all for your posts and opinions, I really apreciate everyone's input, it gives me hope and strenght again  :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

jono

December 17, 2012, 03:02:55 AM

Thanks Jono. Only makes sense or is comforting to those who are religiously inclined though. With respect I understand that to it is mere jibberish and not a source of comfort.

Can only imagine how difficult it it to reconcile this world / current circumstances if one doesn't have hope that it will be fixed by God. And I say that in the purest sincerest way possible. If I didn't have my beliefs in a positive hope for the future, I would be at a total loss.

Agreed. But it doesn't make it less true  :icon_e_wink:

"I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people.."

Sorry for preaching  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 17, 2012, 03:44:18 AM
Do
I'm not a very religious person but I learned alot on that blog I mentioned. It got me thinking, could he really be The One (really, listen to his songs, to his interviews, read his poems and watch his short films again and again).
That's my thinking as well. Some would say why put all this pressure on MJ to be something more than he is.  Well I'm not putting him on the 'special' level, he's saying it with his own words. He's the one making the claims that I'm picking up on. Front, Back and TS are saying this as well. If MJ should come out and say, 'nah, I was just kidding around or taking artistic licence', then that's totally cool with me.

Don't mean to bug ya, but did you see my question to you in my post before this one?

Sim,  :beerchug:
Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 03:47:39 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

December 17, 2012, 04:27:37 AM
Do
That's my thinking as well. Some would say why put all this pressure on MJ to be something more than he is.  Well I'm not putting him on the 'special' level, he's saying it with his own words. He's the one making the claims that I'm picking up on. Front, Back and TS are saying this as well. If MJ should come out and say, 'nah, I was just kidding around or taking artistic licence', then that's totally cool with me.

Don't mean to bug ya, but did you see my question to you in my post before this one?

Sim,  :beerchug:

Do, if you’re talking about Bonnie, I wouldn’t worry about it. Though I too read her blog and appreciate her work, I feel she jumps to many conclusions with extremely thin reasoning. I also discovered that one blogger journalist took her to task for totally fabricating a story about him, and telling it as truth.  I grew up in the church world where almost every denomination called each other from the devil, so that’s nothing new. Some people just get really overly emotional about things. Lol

Oooh I'm so sorry MJonmind, I didn't see you comment to me, I apologize! I often confuse Do with the verb 'do', and when I'm busy, like now ahummm (!) I scan through the posts too quickly!

Yeah, I was talking about Bonnie, and you are right, she is very quick to judge others who have a slightly different opinion. I was very surprised when she attacked me, because I was posting comments about the possibility that Michael could be the One before she did and she wouldn't want to hear about that, no way. I understand that she is religious and that she would want to back up that possibility with the scriptures, but I don't know the scriptures (well, maybe a little by now, learned on her blog!) and I have that feeling for a long time now, only by listening to Michael himself! So I feel the same as you do!
The blogger journalist she attacked was Charles Thomson, I read the blogs he wrote about, and yes, that was not very nice of her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
December 17, 2012, 05:07:45 AM
*sigh*

I had prepared a lengthy post...but, re-reading it and thinking about all that is happening now, I found that I actually just want to say one thing to all of you:

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle

( this quote is often attributed to Plato, but also to Philo of Alexandria, Ian MacLaren, John Watson.....so I don´t know...but I think there´s a lot of truth in it)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

emulik

December 17, 2012, 06:55:56 AM
After reading all posts I was thinking about Michael`s feelings on this..sometimes it is better to think twice and write then, not write first with boiling head. Everyone is creator of itselfs happiness, so I hope that those who felt sad, bad and unhappy feels better now! we are close to Christmas and it is huge reason to be happy!  :icon_razz: enjoy the time with your closest and everyday try to make somebody smile  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

paula-c

December 17, 2012, 09:04:17 AM
BAM.. so obsessed with Bam.
So many are depending on him to make the world a better place rather than do it themselves! he said in the song "cry" "I can't do it by myself"
:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

December 17, 2012, 09:18:54 AM
*sigh*

I had prepared a lengthy post...but, re-reading it and thinking about all that is happening now, I found that I actually just want to say one thing to all of you:

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle

( this quote is often attributed to Plato, but also to Philo of Alexandria, Ian MacLaren, John Watson.....so I don´t know...but I think there´s a lot of truth in it)

Thanks for that MaryK - short and sweet but oh so true, in life in general, not just on here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions