Re: Official back & Front thread
December 16, 2012, 08:59:39 PM
@ leilani81  I completely agree with you. Things are changing on this forum.  Maybe we've all reached our limits.  I don't want you to leave  :( , but that is your decision. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." ~ Lanston Hughes

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
December 16, 2012, 09:53:47 PM
81 with a finger on the pulse. My wife and I make an effort to express L.O.V.E. everyday to people we know and people we do not know. The mirror reference is bang on. We don't think we are better then others, we know we are making more of an effort then others. We don't talk about the efforts we make because we live a quiet life of confidence, L.O.V.E. always for no reward. If someone's only reaction to rudeness, is to be combative, perhaps a pleasant reminder is totally appropriate. Be the better person and make the moment a learning opportunity. How about challenging yourself to be the wisest person in every moment. It is too easy to be lazy (physically and mentally), some people can not get through the day without making an attempt to bring you down.
Insert mirror----using the same energy and enthusiasm, bring someone or something "up", with positive and loving praise. I L.O.V.E. you mjj4ever777 and the people that you reach with your L.O.V.E., they L.O.V.E. you too!
The first step to happiness, is firing the ornery bloke, that has his cold hand on your heart. Ask first, give him the chance, if you do not get the L.O.V.E., let him go. No guilt comes from a true heart that has tried, you can take that to the bank. If Michael Jackson could read your mind, would he be proud of you? 
God bless all of you for changing gears in the turn!!~!!           
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2012, 10:04:25 PM
Please forgive me, I don't seem to be myself:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
December 16, 2012, 10:13:35 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please forgive me, I don't seem to be myself:)

Loved it, made perfect sense to me  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
December 16, 2012, 10:29:29 PM
If you don't care about Michael's BAM anymore I find it very disrespectful towards him, I DO CARE SO MUCH and I won't relax until the day I see Michael again in the flesh that day I will be able to sleep in peace with myself.

But that's for him to decide if its disrespectful. Yeah maybe it was, but it was my honest opinion, like it or not. I've always cared, but now lately, I just throw my hands up in dismay. It's not the ACTUAL BAM that has me annoyed, it's what is going on in between with the draining endless mind games.

This whole thing frustrates me. I so badly want to know the how's and why's of the hoax. I couldn't care less about the BAM anymore, we've just been dragged on with nothing else to do, except wait. This doesn't even feel like the calm before the storm, it just feels like someone has put us in a waiting period to wander and go at each other. I'm just like, what the heck let me leave the forum for a bit and although I did, my brain can't shut out this hoax. Yeah this is a great adventure, I choose to be here blah blah blah, but this is totally messing with my head.
Front can keep his visions, TS can keep his signs, updates and redirect 'reminders' to himself. Oh and how about MJ just keep his BAM day too, not like we really need it anyway.

I mean MJ you're great and all, its all yours and its on your time and I have no problem with that, not that my opinion matters in that regard because I don't control the things you do, everyone's rights are to take care of their own rights so that is not what I'm saying, I think I'm outta faith, outta patience and too faulty.

I  mean I don't know if this post is a vent, or an outlet to share my feelings. I don't even have the mental capacity to figure that out either. But maybe its cause I'm extremely weak and have learnt nothing at all or maybe its because, I really couldn't care less about this hoax anymore.

You are not faulty and you are not weak. You are human and you are not alone. Your opinion matters.

I appreciate that Bec, I just feel really lost and confused lately, I don't even know what to think anymore or how to feel.

@Adi thank you too.

Think or feel however you like. Go with it, whatever "it" is. I think a lot of us feel the same as you. I'm pretty disgusted myself because it looks more n more like we are getting played, and not in a good way. The line between a prank and a deception is crossed when the target begins to break down emotionally, in my opinion. Messing with your head? You are not at all alone, not at all.

So to ALL who lurk n read here, heed UYI's words as they are reflective of more then just her own sentiments. The line is being crossed here. One might even argue that this has gone too far. Is this where we want to go with this "game"? People devote their lives to this. They pour their hearts and souls into it. If that isn't devotion I don't know what is. The breaking point is near.

You are far from foolish Bec, you're as smart as they come. It was a mistake on TS' part if he tried to amuse himself by making you out to look like a fool or to set a trap for you. Don't stop being you, because the you that I see is awesome.

@Do, yes I agree. And if anyone wants to take me up on that, then go ahead. But where does the line get drawn? When does a prank become more than a prank or when does an ARG become actual reality? I guess we will see how things play out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

skyways

December 16, 2012, 10:35:47 PM
DEAR PALS!!!!

Do NOt Even Worry!!!

@ParisJackson: finals next week

Nxt Week is NEAR.

Waiting inAwe for 12/21/12
[/color

@
Send LOVE for ALL of US and Promise --->>>WE WILL GET THERE VERY SOON!
 :screaming-7365::bearhug:
Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 10:38:33 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 16, 2012, 10:46:05 PM

Oh man.  What is going on here?  We're all people who have the same hopes, right?  I mean, that's why we're here.  Whether it's been for 3 years or 3 months or however long.  Every one of us, guests included, have their own unique feelings and take on the hoax.  Recognize the goodness and sincerity in others that you feel in yourself.  Every one of us have learned something, many somethings, and it's up to each person to do with that what they will. 

We're just past halfway through December, it ain't over yet.  If 2013 comes and no Michael then each person will deal with that, hopefully in a positive way.  We knew when we signed up that this wasn't the easy road to take, as natural as it may have been for some.  We know Michael is alive.  The only way that isn't true would be if the Jacksons, TMZ, the State of California and whoever else is involved in a massive time-consuming conspiracy to mess with the minds of a small group of posters on this forum.  Now really, does that make sense?  I know there's a hoax community outside of here but this is the only place with TS and Front who seemingly have proven connections to those listed...unless there really is such thing as coincidence, and a LOT of them...anyone care to calculate the odds?? 

If anyone is feeling overwhelmed, maybe it's time to sit back with a cup of tea or go for a walk or meditate - don't let the hoax consume you.  We're all going to be ok. 
Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 10:47:12 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2012, 11:23:27 PM
Hi family,

I know I haven't been on here in a long time, but as 2012 draws to a close, I just wanted to see how things in hoaxland are.  Forgive me for my absence: I have been dealing with a lot of things, but feeling better now.

Sending my love to you all. 

At this time of unfathomable, sickening, heartbreaking news, I would like to make a small request---if I may?

I would like us all to join (virtual) hands in a vigil tomorrow --- time zones make it difficult, so please let's do it whenever we can…it doesn't matter WHEN…let's just DO it. Let's pray for those sweet, innocent children who lost their lives much, MUCH too soon, as well as their mourning families.

Having children of my own, I cannot imagine the immense piercing anguish and scorching pain that these parents are going through right now. They need our love & support -- they will feel it…somehow, through God's Grace…..they will feel it. I believe that with all my heart.

I would also like us to pray for Adam and his family. That young man obviously needed some help ---- and he didn't get it in time.

It's devastating when we live in a world where you say "I love you" to your children and you're not even sure if it will be the last time you get to say that to them.

L.O.V.E. to all of you and your children.
from your friend always,
Front xo

This is a day late, but I am praying for the children and others involved in this tragedy.  I am praying that God took those little sweet children to be with Him. 

There are some very evil forces in this world, and I just wanted to say that I am still here, a part of MJ's army to fight this evil and to expose their evil deeds.  I believe there was more to this shooting than a 'lone nutcase'.  (I am praying for Adam and his family too).

I am so sad to hear that everyone is feeling down.   Maybe it is always darkest before dawn???

:bearhug: to you all.

Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 11:33:32 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2012, 11:45:19 PM
Omg can't believe how bad things are here. All falling down like a a house of cards. I've been away for a week and its sad to return to this. Hope you're all ok. Hang in there. I know it's hard. Just remember that aside front TS the facts are the facts and you know he truth. Beyond death hoax only god knows the whole truth. Not even MJ (not talking about truth about hoax, truth beyond that such as the religious stuff, or eow stuff, etc)

(I know you beg to differ MJonmind and I love you x)

Leilani great comment re: putting pressure on MJ and obsessed with bam. Bam Wont cure all the problems with the world.

The world needs GOD to intervene and overhaul the whole planet / system. And thank goodness the bible days it WILL happen. It's only a matter of when. And when we look at the world and see things like the school shooting, this system can't last much longer. Also the bible predicts it will happen in our generation.

Jmo if i am wrong so be it but I think that is what MJ is trying to highlight believe and trust in GOD, not that he himself is the answer.

Brilliant strategy really because he commands the attention on many. It's his version of preaching / life saving work because he knows via his bible study we are near the end. 'This generation will see destruction if system of things' etc etc - but again this is just jmo.

21.12.12 will be interesting to say the least. I am watching a doco on it now which is a culmination of info from free masonry / Nostradamus / Mayan/ financial ruin / bloodshed / environmental disaster. It doesn't phase me one little bit. They are suggesting its a free mason gimmick for world domination. A tangent theory of a theory...

Whatever happens or doesn't happen, always trust in god. In the divine name there is refuge :)

Biblical history shows there were always survivors. But only those who trusted in god.

Flood
Soddom and Gomorrah
10 plagues
Red Sea
Jerusalems destruction

Always those who trust in GOD and followed his direction survived

Love you all
Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 02:07:16 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

December 17, 2012, 12:01:00 AM
@ bec,

I am sorry to hear about your foot.  As a rider too, I know that it can be a real downer to not be able to do something you love, especially when it is your career too. 

my horses and I send healing vibes your way. 

(sorry if this is off topic)
Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 12:02:51 AM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2012, 12:32:45 AM
To all my forum friends

Love you all and keep carrying on

:bearhug:

@Bec Sorry to hear ur still having issues with your foot. Good health wishes to you x
Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 12:34:09 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 17, 2012, 01:03:11 AM
I have been bothered/offended, both individually (personal attacks) and collectively (as part of this forum/group), by scolding remarks and by more or less veiled insults and patronizing tone from several users here and outside of this forum too. And it’s not just about NOW! Things like these have been going on since way too long! Just because we have different opinions, it doesn’t mean others have the right to belittle us. And anyone has the right to react and defend themselves when being insulted. And I find disgraceful the way certain users, who had been absent or simply chose to keep quiet, during those times of intense debates, are now jumping in with their “wise and calming” tone to ‘solve’ the conflict! It’s so easy and so unfair to judge and place the blame when looking from outside!
Nobody said this period was easy! We all have our lives and our personal troubles and we ALL have become increasingly irascible and sensitive lately due to various factors! But that doesn’t give anyone the right to: patronize, ridicule, call names, lecture, insult and then play the victim when the ones offended react back!

Maybe my way of dealing with offending messages, is not something pleasant to witness. Even though I have never replied with insults, I have never disrespected anyone! I have never humiliated or ridiculed anyone. But Yes, I DO take the matter into bits and pieces if I am being disrespected in any way!
1000 loving and kind messages, even if they sincerely come from the heart, do not represent an excuse nor the right to launch ONE offending/patronizing message in the worst possible moment when the tension is already up! Or 3 quarters of a loving message do not “cover” for the remainder quarter of veiled (‘slipped”) ironies! And those kind of subtle ironies are worse than a direct blatant insult! The fact that someone underestimates others to that point where he/she has the sensation that those people are not able to seize their veiled intent just makes me see RED in front of my eyes!
And when their apparently “innocent” comments get exposed, they act so offended and they victimize themselves, even insinuating that it wasn’t them who launched insults but it was the others who saw insults where there weren’t any! It’s just irritating to no end especially when the written text is still there for everyone to see!! Complaining and whining about the reply you received, denying or conveniently twisting what you had said initially, instead of facing the consequence, only makes it worse!

NEVER, during the course of all these hoax years, would I have imagined that we would be denied and spoiled the anticipation joy of discussing about the BAM and about Michael’s return! People making other people feel guilty for daring to hope for a happy outcome of all this! OR feel ‘silly’ or ‘selfish’ because they’d love to see Michael back or because we put our hopes on him! I mean how ABSURD is that?!! I just can’t understand it!! We have been receiving so many blatant signs and positive winks/clues/countless twits and everything we needed to have in order to keep calm and positive through this difficult waiting-period! YET the uncontrolled reactions and the hurtful statements, the panic and the chaotic atmosphere seem to throw most of us into complete amnesia and ignore the FACTS that we know and of the TRUTH that we know!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ellyd

December 17, 2012, 01:12:01 AM
Time to free ourselves from the last bit of fear.

For whatever happens, WE KNOW THAT WE ARE LOVED.
If anything matters, it is knowing THIS ^^ with certainty, no matter what may shake the world around us and how low we may feel.

Be a light in the darkness out there.
There are people waiting for your smile.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2012, 01:26:27 AM
@ sim

Thank you for insight on how you feel. Just want to say I'm sorry if I've ever fallen into that category.

If so, it's the way it reads and not my intention. I admire and respect your work immensely :)

Putting your heart on the line and providing insight to how you feel may make others think before posting. Including me.

Snarky remarks are infectious. And many of us have made them at some point or another.

I guess love is infectious too. And if we all do our part it will radiate throughout the forum.

Sending love to you and everyone else here.

If I have ever offended anyone please accept my sincerest apologies. Those who know me on real life know that I have a huge heart and am a big softie. If that sometimes doesn't transpire I can only apologise.

You're all brilliant and I'm honoured to be in your presence. I truly mean that  :bearhug:
Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 01:27:56 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 17, 2012, 01:35:07 AM
@aussie: I respect you more than ever for what you've just written!
Thank you!
Much appreciated and much needed!

hugs back  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions