Do

Re: Official back & Front thread
December 16, 2012, 04:37:48 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This whole thing frustrates me. I so badly want to know the how's and why's of the hoax. I couldn't care less about the BAM anymore, we've just been dragged on with nothing else to do, except wait. This doesn't even feel like the calm before the storm, it just feels like someone has put us in a waiting period to wander and go at each other. I'm just like, what the heck let me leave the forum for a bit and although I did, my brain can't shut out this hoax. Yeah this is a great adventure, I choose to be here blah blah blah, but this is totally messing with my head.
Front can keep his visions, TS can keep his signs, updates and redirect 'reminders' to himself. Oh and how about MJ just keep his BAM day too, not like we really need it anyway.

I mean MJ you're great and all, its all yours and its on your time and I have no problem with that, not that my opinion matters in that regard because I don't control the things you do, everyone's rights are to take care of their own rights so that is not what I'm saying, I think I'm outta faith, outta patience and too faulty.

I  mean I don't know if this post is a vent, or an outlet to share my feelings. I don't even have the mental capacity to figure that out either. But maybe its cause I'm extremely weak and have learnt nothing at all or maybe its because, I really couldn't care less about this hoax anymore.

You are not faulty and you are not weak. You are human and you are not alone. Your opinion matters.

I appreciate that Bec, I just feel really lost and confused lately, I don't even know what to think anymore or how to feel.

@Adi thank you too.

Think or feel however you like. Go with it, whatever "it" is. I think a lot of us feel the same as you. I'm pretty disgusted myself because it looks more n more like we are getting played, and not in a good way. The line between a prank and a deception is crossed when the target begins to break down emotionally, in my opinion. Messing with your head? You are not at all alone, not at all.

So to ALL who lurk n read here, heed UYI's words as they are reflective of more then just her own sentiments. The line is being crossed here. One might even argue that this has gone too far. Is this where we want to go with this "game"? People devote their lives to this. They pour their hearts and souls into it. If that isn't devotion I don't know what is. The breaking point is near.

Dear UYI, Bec and everybody else. Your posts triggered me to finally make a post myself once again. I was less involved these past few months, mainly because of the same reasons stated by you two, except for bamsday UYI, which I do like to see to happen one day in the near future. That's what still keeping me 'close' to the forum/hoax. I admire the fact that, despite the feelings you two mentioned, you were still be able to put your all in the forum. I couldn't do it anymore. These past years were not easy, especially if the ones at home are laughing about your feelings and presumptions. And then, a few months ago, a blogger who I really admired and whose blogs I read for a long time and which I quoted several times here on the forum, accused me and the members over here to be devil worshipers, only because we are members of this forum, which, to her firm belief, is a Sony (thus evil) related site. Despite my efforts to tell her I'm (and we are) no devil worshiper(s) but very serious and devoted people who want the same thing as she wants, namely the truth and the exposure of the evil in the world, and that she and we should actually be working together because she really is a good investigator, she kicked me of off her blog, and I felt awful about that. I just couldn't bring myself to actively participate in any discussion whatsoever anymore. It all made me feel so stupid because I allowed myself to get into an unwanted fight and I received unjustified accusations and for what? I just felt like living in the twilight zone and began to feel that this was all unreal, just existing in my/our heads, and yes, I even felt that we are being played. I'm glad I'm not the only one but the closer the end of the year 2012 is coming, the more I feel IT is not going to happen. And God knows how much I love Michael, but that would make me soooo sad. You're right Bec, this isn't a game no more. This is seriously hurting people.
Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 04:40:30 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

jono

December 16, 2012, 05:03:06 PM
@ everyone:

P A T I E N C E... Only 15 days left (at the most (inclusive reckoning))

:bearhug:
Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 05:04:21 PM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

Do

December 16, 2012, 05:16:18 PM
At this time of unfathomable, sickening, heartbreaking news, I would like to make a small request---if I may?

I would like us all to join (virtual) hands in a vigil tomorrow --- time zones make it difficult, so please let's do it whenever we can…it doesn't matter WHEN…let's just DO it. Let's pray for those sweet, innocent children who lost their lives much, MUCH too soon, as well as their mourning families.

Having children of my own, I cannot imagine the immense piercing anguish and scorching pain that these parents are going through right now. They need our love & support -- they will feel it…somehow, through God's Grace…..they will feel it. I believe that with all my heart.

I would also like us to pray for Adam and his family. That young man obviously needed some help ---- and he didn't get it in time.

It's devastating when we live in a world where you say "I love you" to your children and you're not even sure if it will be the last time you get to say that to them.

L.O.V.E. to all of you and your children.
from your friend always,
Front xo

Front, there seems to be many contradictions in this awful event (read You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).
Do you feel this might be a false flag operation? (God help us.....)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

December 16, 2012, 05:42:34 PM

Dear UYI, Bec and everybody else. Your posts triggered me to finally make a post myself once again. I was less involved these past few months, mainly because of the same reasons stated by you two, except for bamsday UYI, which I do like to see to happen one day in the near future. That's what still keeping me 'close' to the forum/hoax. I admire the fact that, despite the feelings you two mentioned, you were still be able to put your all in the forum. I couldn't do it anymore. These past years were not easy, especially if the ones at home are laughing about your feelings and presumptions. And then, a few months ago, a blogger who I really admired and whose blogs I read for a long time and which I quoted several times here on the forum, accused me and the members over here to be devil worshipers, only because we are members of this forum, which, to her firm belief, is a Sony (thus evil) related site. Despite my efforts to tell her I'm (and we are) no devil worshiper(s) but very serious and devoted people who want the same thing as she wants, namely the truth and the exposure of the evil in the world, and that she and we should actually be working together because she really is a good investigator, she kicked me of off her blog, and I felt awful about that. I just couldn't bring myself to actively participate in any discussion whatsoever anymore. It all made me feel so stupid because I allowed myself to get into an unwanted fight and I received unjustified accusations and for what? I just felt like living in the twilight zone and began to feel that this was all unreal, just existing in my/our heads, and yes, I even felt that we are being played. I'm glad I'm not the only one but the closer the end of the year 2012 is coming, the more I feel IT is not going to happen. And God knows how much I love Michael, but that would make me soooo sad. You're right Bec, this isn't a game no more. This is seriously hurting people.

Loved your post , you put my thoughts into words .
In moments like these , I find it kind of wise to take a few steps back to be able once again to move forward .

We are all here together, united as One --- regardless of opinions. I, for one (or 2 or 3, depending on your opinions & ASSumptions  :?   :lol:  ) am not going anywhere. Will You Be There too?

If Front is willing not to give up , if he is determined to be there  , why should we give up ?
I know that we'll feel deceived if no Bam happens this year , but  does it mean that we should become hopeless ? hell no ! if there's going to be no Bam this year , there is certainly a reason that we WILL find out  .

love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 16, 2012, 05:49:30 PM
@Do I know what you are feeling and I am so sorry about it but listen: if Sony were really behind Front, TS their posts wouldn't be so elaborated and the whispers wouldn't be subtle but more direct so easy to be deciphered by the members here and concerning Paris' twitter how come that Sony has all kind of Paris' pics with her different haircut and colour dye? do you think Paris would give Sony her pics to be posted on a fake twitter to play with people (on this forum) that really love her father? it would be like throwing stones to herself unless Sony is making her do drugs (sorry Michael if you are reading).
Wouldn't it be better to play Michael's haters or maybe Sony hate so much Michael that wants just to play Michael's advocates?

I hope all this have a happy end for the sake of our mental health, specially mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

December 16, 2012, 06:08:20 PM
What do Front's actions matter? Is he/she here every day like we are? No. Is he/she emotionally invested in the trials and tribulations of the hoax like we are? Who knows. Front showed up a year and a half ago professing to be back. I, and several others have been here for 3 and 1/2 years. Is Front back? Maybe. Maybe not. I see no point in following the lead of someone who has holding a completely one-sided relationship with us solely on his/her terms. FRIEND is not just a casual title, it is something to be earned, and someone who flitters in n out of your life with no warning or communication is not someone I would call a friend. A puppetmaster is supposed to run a game, not blithely play with people's emotions behind a curtain of false pretenses.

TS/TS_comments and Front have made it clear they play for the same team. If one is fake so are the rest. TS_comments knew what he was going to post while we were all waiting and his teammate found it AMUSING and ENTERTAINING enough to munch popcorn with a big fat grin on his face as he waited for the pieces to fall. TS_comments set me up to make a spectacle out of me in front of the entire community and Front found it entertaining and amusing.

So yeah, I'm stupid because I fell for it. I walked into a trap designed to make me look foolish. Silly me. Fine. Whatever. I learned my lesson but I'm not dumb enough to turn around and call s/he who set me up for this mockery my "friend".

@sunset, my dear, this post should answer your question for me as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

December 16, 2012, 06:16:13 PM
At this time of unfathomable, sickening, heartbreaking news, I would like to make a small request---if I may?

I would like us all to join (virtual) hands in a vigil tomorrow --- time zones make it difficult, so please let's do it whenever we can…it doesn't matter WHEN…let's just DO it. Let's pray for those sweet, innocent children who lost their lives much, MUCH too soon, as well as their mourning families.

Having children of my own, I cannot imagine the immense piercing anguish and scorching pain that these parents are going through right now. They need our love & support -- they will feel it…somehow, through God's Grace…..they will feel it. I believe that with all my heart.

I would also like us to pray for Adam and his family. That young man obviously needed some help ---- and he didn't get it in time.

It's devastating when we live in a world where you say "I love you" to your children and you're not even sure if it will be the last time you get to say that to them.

L.O.V.E. to all of you and your children.
from your friend always,
Front xo

Front, there seems to be many contradictions in this awful event (read You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).
Do you feel this might be a false flag operation? (God help us.....)

" One more question........ Why hasn't any of the video cameras from the school been mentioned by the police? There were cameras no doubt. So why hasn't the media asked about the footage on the cameras? There is silence from all regarding cameras at the school and any possible footage. "

This immediately caught my attention, who may be behind all this?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 16, 2012, 06:41:05 PM
What do Front's actions matter? Is he/she here every day like we are? No. Is he/she emotionally invested in the trials and tribulations of the hoax like we are? Who knows. Front showed up a year and a half ago professing to be back. I, and several others have been here for 3 and 1/2 years. Is Front back? Maybe. Maybe not. I see no point in following the lead of someone who has holding a completely one-sided relationship with us solely on his/her terms. FRIEND is not just a casual title, it is something to be earned, and someone who flitters in n out of your life with no warning or communication is not someone I would call a friend. A puppetmaster is supposed to run a game, not blithely play with people's emotions behind a curtain of false pretenses.

TS/TS_comments and Front have made it clear they play for the same team. If one is fake so are the rest. TS_comments knew what he was going to post while we were all waiting and his teammate found it AMUSING and ENTERTAINING enough to munch popcorn with a big fat grin on his face as he waited for the pieces to fall. TS_comments set me up to make a spectacle out of me in front of the entire community and Front found it entertaining and amusing.

So yeah, I'm stupid because I fell for it. I walked into a trap designed to make me look foolish. Silly me. Fine. Whatever. I learned my lesson but I'm not dumb enough to turn around and call s/he who set me up for this mockery my "friend".

OMG Bec you have never looked foolish to our eyes the other way around we all told you that you made a very good job when you exposed all those stretcher theories, we don't know yet if Front and TS are a fraud or not, if they turn out to be fake you will still have our respect for your work but I really think that TS_comments wanted to count on you to make that work because you have been one of the most obstinate investigators on this forum without disparage anyone.
Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 06:59:46 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

paula-c

December 16, 2012, 07:05:38 PM
TS/TS_comments and Front, I hope that they are not mocking the people, of all of us in general, although  have the benefit of the doubt, … .then TS would be the troll that more time spent   into a forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 16, 2012, 07:18:31 PM
I dunno. I'd be disingenuous if I said I hadn't enjoyed my time here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Love4Michael

December 16, 2012, 07:25:36 PM

bec...are there things going on privately that have cast you into this whirpool of negativity?  I ask because in the public arena of this forum I saw no sign of that exercise making you look foolish or targeting you for mockery.  It appeared to me that you were asked to compile the list because you have always been resourceful and very outspoken.  If the shoe was on the other foot and you were trying to prove something....wouldn't you ask the person most likely to present the greatest challenge to give it their best shot?  I really think that's all that happened in this case.  You are not stupid, foolish or any of the other negative adjectives you used to describe yourself but you certainly don't seem like yourself lately and it concerns me.  I hope that you are taking care of yourself and can find your way back to happy.

Think or feel however you like. Go with it, whatever "it" is. I think a lot of us feel the same as you. I'm pretty disgusted myself because it looks more n more like we are getting played, and not in a good way. The line between a prank and a deception is crossed when the target begins to break down emotionally, in my opinion. Messing with your head? You are not at all alone, not at all.

So to ALL who lurk n read here, heed UYI's words as they are reflective of more then just her own sentiments. The line is being crossed here. One might even argue that this has gone too far. Is this where we want to go with this "game"? People devote their lives to this. They pour their hearts and souls into it. If that isn't devotion I don't know what is. The breaking point is near.

The last paragraph you wrote here concerns me as well.  The only thing that's changed recently has been the suggestion that truly serious measures may have had to be taken in the "how'd he do it" category of the hoax.  While I get that it may be disconcerting for some to think about that possibility I don't understand why this is being labeled as "gone too far".  Maybe I've missed something else specific but it seems the whole tone here has changed with the suggestion that things may not be as simplistic or antiseptic as some would prefer.  This whole minefield of rabbit holes has been complex and some have contained knowledge that wasn't pleasant to think about...but it is what it is and everyone has free will to do what they feel is best for themselves in the level of participation.  Devotion to Michael and his adventure is one thing...but if it comes down to feeling negative or unfulfilled because someone has "devote(d) their lives to this. They pour(ed) their hearts and souls into it." and a BAM hasn't been forthcoming...then that seems to border on obsession with the hoax itself and not so much devotion to the man behind it.  Do I get frustrated...sure...can I state with 1000% certainty that we haven't been snookered...nope...but I'm confident in what I feel I've come to know over these last 3plus years...I don't let it define me...and I have total faith that if Michael is in fact still breathing oxygen...he knows what's best.  Bec...I do sincerely hope that you can find peace with all of this...it would be a shame for you to stay so down in the dumps  :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

December 16, 2012, 08:06:52 PM
I've had this little feeling in the back of my mind that New Years will come and go with no Michael...  :errrr: but I trust in you TS!!

P.S. Snoopy your signature photo is adorable!! I don't think I have seen that before.  :icon_albino:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

bec

December 16, 2012, 08:27:24 PM
@Love4Michael, yeah, I'm a cripple and I can't ride. It's temporary and I'll bounce back but for a person who's body is their economic value, it's pretty nerve wracking. But I'm ok. You know me, I'm just not delicate with my words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 16, 2012, 08:27:58 PM

Bec, as others have said, i never took anything as making a fool of you and only that you are one that has a great ability to look at things in a sane and common sense way. You have helped me to see alot of things in a way I couldnt or wouldnt have seen otherwise, and its always along the common sense route to me,, not some of the fantastical, or nonsensical things i've seen. You dont believe every single thing is hoax related and I have agreed with alot of your point of views. I kind of understand how you are feeling, everything is "supposedly" near the end... I've just always held myself back to a belief that all of this hoax is "possible" and if anyone could do it, it would be MJ,, a hope that he is still alive, and maybe his truth and his real self/light would be shown and told,,, but I've always kept it in my mind it could all not be true also. I hope you feel better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

December 16, 2012, 08:43:57 PM
I don't like being Negative.

But this is just too much and I think it's time I left here because what I thought this place was, has changed.

Why is everyone attacking others for who they are or what they think or believe?

I can't put into words what I am thinking and feeling right now but far too many people are attacking others on this board who has meant no one here any harm. It all started pretty much december 1st and it seems one by one different members are starting to attack others.

Who here has the right to hurt another member for what a member expresses hmmm? There is some emotional and verbal abuse being done here and it's being gift wrapped into apparent "Honesty" Opinions are NOT honesty and some opinions should not be voiced because they are very rude, especially when you don't know someone, and you take their innocent words and you pick at them sentence for sentence like a vulture picks off the meat off the carcass.

For so long I have felt there is a shallowness here, Michael was layered, he was NOT shallow and yet his image has been hollowed out in this forum.

BAM.. so obsessed with Bam.
So many are depending on him to make the world a better place rather than do it themselves! he said in the song "cry" "I can't do it by myself"
Do you think he would want all that pressure? or being thought of as a high being even though he himself as said he is only human, do you think the words "The world needs Michael" isn't puting pressure on him? the WORLD NEEDS US TO WAKE UP AND STOP BEING NEGATIVE AND FEEDING HATE AND ALL NEGATIVE EMOTIONS! US.. not Michael... Michael is one of US, it's ALL OF US together. Michael is just a man, with a beautiful heart, is isn't a super hero, he hasn't got power to ulter the world, he has the power of voice, to lead, to speak, to rally through his gifts/talents but he can't do it himself. We can each spread his messages through living the way of love, by speaking the words ourselves.

People claim they aren't fans of him. Could have fooled me, so many here post YOUNG 20 - 30 years old photos of him and speak about his looks, People bring up his songs all the time.. What about the man himself? The man in his 40's and at 50! what about the man behind it all, not the songs but the words in his interviews.

I see more and more "Yes (wo)Men" here... YOu like someone because you think michael would want you to, You go against a book until you think michael wants you to like it, You love his family because you believe he wants you to, It doesn't matter about real facts, even his own words... You just want the attention of the man on this board, you want him to notice you out of everyone. Many get frustrated when others bring up something... there is jealousy here, there is intolerance here, there is separation here, and there is Superiority here. I know it because I have felt it! How many posts have been completely ignored of mine?! and yet someone else will say almost the say thing and it's all praises.. Not everyone ignores but there is a majority. I ignored it because I try and accept everyone but lately with the hate filled comments. I'm done.

Stop talking about looking in the mirror and actually do it! Love is but a word for many one this board.

And this is where I take my leave. I hope Michael doesn't look here because I really don't think he would like what he would see. I feel like i'm back in high school watching the "popular" group pick on all the ones unaccepted by them (I got the feeling a long time ago that anyone who wasn't on this board 3 years ago is inferior and those unaccepted unless they are praising the ones who did!)

ANyways I won't be looking in again. I don't care to read the mean, negative responses anymore and I finally standing up for those who have been attacked lately and letting out my own disappointment about here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler