hopi

Re: Official back & Front thread
December 15, 2012, 01:50:26 AM
Lenny Kravitz on his FB page:

I appreciate our American rights but this is, again, why guns should go. Doesn't ONE child's life outweigh that right? Wouldn't you give it up to bring them back? Let love rule. Lenny

nothing to add...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 15, 2012, 01:56:43 AM
Mjj4ever777
Stay strong, and LOVE the Hell out of your Family, friends and everyone you come in contact with,
Mjselfsweet
It hurts beyond measure to lose a child,,I know,, at least I had my son until into his adult days.. these children were just babies...:
I don't think it matters the age, my heart goes out to you and others here who have lost a child.
BTC
.not to mention the thousands of children that die each day all over the world and don't make any headlines…
@Front...thanks for including Adam, also a victim of the 'village' that failed him.
Most definitely children equally loved are dying by the thousands around the world each and every day, and the families grieve unknown to the world.
Suffering and death are never far away from each of us--part of being human. So we must continue to love, love, love each person while they are alive.

Front, I will pray throughout today for these hurting families, with you and the others.

Bec, I agree that ‘may’ is a synonym for ‘be allowed’.  If TS and Front are the authentic Michael himself, I'm perfectly fine with Bam not happening this year or ever, and we had an interesting ARG/Thriller 2/bonding time.  But if TS and Front are some clever genius communicator from TPTB/Sony/FBI/Branca who paid off the Jackson family enough for them to be willing to use their dead son/brother/father and be a willing participant, I think all of us in hoaxland would shake the dust off our virtual shoes at them, that we used as we traveled this 3 1/2 year journey.  None of us purchased anything because of their work, so all they would have gained for all their hard work and time, would be the apparently heady sensation that they were able to fool MJ's loyal fans and call us a bunch of losers.  All of our hearts have nothing to be ashamed of--we simply loved this man Michael Jackson for the beautiful person he is-- no more no less, and made friends along the way.  Also about Front posting the gif of MJ eating popcorn; human conversation ALWAYS has to be taken in context, and the context was light-hearted anticipation of TS's post, and THAT's what he was responding to IMO.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bec, all I can offer at this point is encouragement to not give up hope.  We are all in this together.
 :bearhug:
Love to all of you!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj3MfUR35CM[/youtube]
Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 06:17:44 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

December 15, 2012, 02:08:18 AM
I can't begin to imagine the despair, loss and heartbreak these families are going through right now. It is just so sad and words seem inadequate.

I have 3 kids and the thought of this happening to them is unbearable. When this type of horror happens in the world, it puts alot of insignificant crap in my life which I worry about, into perspective.

Thank you Front.....I will join everyone here in sending prayers and positive healing thoughts to these families.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes
December 15, 2012, 02:17:55 AM

This is so heartbreaking. Sending my love, thoughts, and prayers.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
December 15, 2012, 02:30:03 AM
Regardless of whether the BAM happens in the the time frame or not that TS talked about doesn't necessarily mean he is a fake informer. I'm sure most of us will still believe he isn't, just like Front, because we've seen the verification  of these two umm characters by family members of the Jax clan. Anyway like TS claimed, if MJ doesnt BAM by then than TS is a fake informer. Then he went on to add, then Paris' Twitter clues and La Toya's verification are just as false, and ha, we really know that's true. I had a smirk on my face when I read that LITTLE addition from TS. Not sure if its manipulation of our thinking, if its an assurance or if its a, 'no matter how this plays out, I'm still not a fake informer'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

emulik

December 15, 2012, 02:37:13 AM
After hearing those terrible news I must say I am speechless...how that can be done to children? as a mother of one little daughter and son is on the way, I can not imagine to happen something bad to any child, they are so innocent, all they want is to love them wholeheartedly....
Front, I am here and will be joining prayer today! may those sweet little angels find peace and comfort in heaven...

you are right Andrea, this world needs Michael Jackson, to listen him and throw all guns away!
Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 02:52:46 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

ellyd

December 15, 2012, 02:43:29 AM
My condolences go to the families and friends of the victims.

Still.

Who's going to weep over the children keeping sheep and goats stumbling over cluster bombs and land mines.
Who's going to weep over child soldiers.
Who's going to weep over sexually assaulted girls and women in warland.
Who's going to weep over AIDS orphans.
Who's going to weep over people having to live on land poisoned by petrol production for our cars getting stuck in traffic jam.
Who's going to weep over people feeding from garbage.
Who's going to weep over children dying from hunger.

Weapons are a conscious choice for an American dream, are a typical American issue which could be eliminated by the responsible if there would be a respective will to do so.

All of the above mentioned issues cannot be eliminated by a decision only but by a decrease of arrogance of the so called "civilized world".
I am weeping for and holding hands with all those suffering needlessly who are voiceless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
December 15, 2012, 02:46:26 AM
Wow, 22 more children in China??  So much tragedy for one day! BTC is right though, we have to remember that 1000's of "unknown, or "Lost" children, die every day,and as my husband pointed out just now,most of our world's children that die daily, die after extreme suffering, due to starvation, or disease, Regardless...it is just WRONG that in this day and age,we can still sit by while the rich get richer and the poor children die!

The public outcry at today's tragedy, just go to show that "Change" IS happening!! More and more people are finding today's Tragedy, to be affecting them more then others in the past. This World wide, coming together of Hearts is a good thing, in the wake of today, as "WE" as a collective, can do soooooo much good, with our LOVING Prayers and Intentions!

It is great to see people standing up and supporting each other in this time of need, but it would have been even greater if this tragedy didn't have to happen before we came together as a Human Family...We all need to continue "feeling" for each other, without the need of something bad happening first!

Maybe we can all learn from this, and keep the LOVING Prayers going everyday, and start building a Brighter future for our "Family!".

anyway...You can count on me continuing the Prayers and Healing for all of us!! I LOVE you guys...thanks for opening your hearts!

I definitely think a lot more of the world "woke up" today, so onward and upward we shall go!!!

God Bless the Children!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adore

December 15, 2012, 03:04:20 AM
@bec

:smiley_abuv: :bearhug: . I hear ya
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NOT scared YET ... just michaelized ...

bugsy

December 15, 2012, 03:15:57 AM
I only in the last hour heard the news and with every sentence I read breaks my heart into tinier pieces, my heart goes out to all of them :'(
Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 08:40:10 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

RK

December 15, 2012, 03:59:07 AM
I should of explained that the Chinese children were wounded and some are in  critical condition, but no fatalities in this attack. Thank goodness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

December 15, 2012, 03:59:52 AM
@ ellyd
Thank you very much for your post. I couldn't agree more.

@ Mr Front,
thank you so much for your kind initiative. I will also include other children in my prayers, children who died in the last couple of weeks in tragic accedents but the news didn't cover these  accidents!

Blessings

Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 04:03:20 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
December 15, 2012, 04:00:59 AM
A world not fit to exist, is a world not fit to live in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Blueberry

December 15, 2012, 04:18:26 AM
Can’t believe these massacres in US and China are happening. Nothing would possibly be worse than experiencing your own child pass away. Such a piercing anguish and scorching pain the parents have to endure and the children are gone much, much too soon, as Front expressed. Innocent and beautiful kids have lost their lives. They had their entire future to look forward to. My heart is bleeding and breaking. :icon_e_sad: I can’t grasp the fact that people are investing a great amount of money on guns and rifles. The purpose of carrying a weapon is to harm/kill or frighten someone. This is truly sad. Let love, reliance and bliss rule instead.

I’ll be with you Front and everybody else. I’m sending my condolences, thoughts and love to all the suffering people.

Much peace and L.O.V.E.
xoxo

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2012, 05:15:17 AM
Joining the prayer I don't even want to imagine what those families are going through right now and for the rest of their lives. Of all my heart I wish those people strength and the Lord´s help to overcome their meaningless losses.
Here I promise not to complain about snowchaoses, hard work and little money, extra efforts and small uncomfortabilities but to love my kid untill insanity and make him feel loved to the moon and back.

Thanks Front for the reminder!

LOVE is all we have left.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions