Re: Official back & Front thread
December 14, 2012, 10:39:30 PM
I heard of this news a little while ago, its so scary and extremely tragic to think about. Children are the most innocent beings. In a world where your children can't even go to school without having to dodge bullets, this is a sick world. All these innocent little children, killed for doing nothing wrong. I heard one kid was writing a letter to his mom during the lockdown, and he apologized for being a bad son. That just breaks my heart!! I may not be a mother yet, but I am an intern at a preschool and I just can't even imagine...my prayers are with all the families during this difficult time and so close to christmas too.... oh my gosh.. RIP Angels
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

December 14, 2012, 10:49:54 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At this time of unfathomable, sickening, heartbreaking news, I would like to make a small request---if I may?

I would like us all to join (virtual) hands in a vigil tomorrow --- time zones make it difficult, so please let's do it whenever we can…it doesn't matter WHEN…let's just DO it. Let's pray for those sweet, innocent children who lost their lives much, MUCH too soon, as well as their mourning families.

Having children of my own, I cannot imagine the immense piercing anguish and scorching pain that these parents are going through right now. They need our love & support -- they will feel it…somehow, through God's Grace…..they will feel it. I believe that with all my heart.

I would also like us to pray for Adam and his family. That young man obviously needed some help ---- and he didn't get it in time.

It's devastating when we live in a world where you say "I love you" to your children and you're not even sure if it will be the last time you get to say that to them.

L.O.V.E. to all of you and your children.
from your friend always,
Front xo

Wow, how sad, I will certainly pray for them!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2012, 10:52:59 PM
I will be joining that prayer vigil tomorrow, with prayer for grace to envelop all the souls pierced by events today. Love to all of you. :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2012, 11:04:52 PM
My prayers go out to all the children and their families affected by the CT school shooting. We need to take a minute and reflect on our humanity as a whole. We can't keep waiting until tragedies occur as catalysts for us to heal the world, rather we need to work together to prevent violence. What tears me to pieces is that children are constantly being harmed time after time. When will we stop the mindless killing and love each other? How many more  have to die before we live in peace?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." ~ Lanston Hughes

December 14, 2012, 11:21:28 PM
At this time of unfathomable, sickening, heartbreaking news, I would like to make a small request---if I may?

I would like us all to join (virtual) hands in a vigil tomorrow --- time zones make it difficult, so please let's do it whenever we can…it doesn't matter WHEN…let's just DO it. Let's pray for those sweet, innocent children who lost their lives much, MUCH too soon, as well as their mourning families.

Having children of my own, I cannot imagine the immense piercing anguish and scorching pain that these parents are going through right now. They need our love & support -- they will feel it…somehow, through God's Grace…..they will feel it. I believe that with all my heart.

I would also like us to pray for Adam and his family. That young man obviously needed some help ---- and he didn't get it in time.

It's devastating when we live in a world where you say "I love you" to your children and you're not even sure if it will be the last time you get to say that to them.

from your friend always,
Front xo

I will be here to join in.. I have watched this story develop all day, its the saddest of events...very tragic for all involved.
It hurts beyond measure to lose a child,,I know,, at least I had my son until into his adult days.. these children were just babies...: ( how very sad it is. :icon_cry:  thank you Front, very nice words and nice of you to come at this moment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 14, 2012, 11:30:11 PM
I join everyone here in this collective prayer for those innocent souls and their grieving families.
It's horrible! I've just read it's the worst school massacre in U.S. history. OMG! All those children and their teachers!! That is pure EVIL! This world has really gone mad!
May GOD protect us all!

Connecticut Elementary School Shooting: How To Help - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99gCkHY8wus[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

December 14, 2012, 11:41:08 PM
We can also pray for these 22 Chinese school children stabbed today as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 14, 2012, 11:43:38 PM
We can also pray for these 22 Chinese school children stabbed today as well.
OMG!!!! This is surreal!!! I didn't hear about that!!
WTF is going on!!??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

shorty

December 14, 2012, 11:48:59 PM

My prayers go out to all the children and their Families.
I`m going to light some candles.
God be with you all.
love and peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

December 14, 2012, 11:50:25 PM
Hi Everyone - I will join all of you.  I am very sad and shocked by this, I just can't stop thinking about the children and adults that losts their lives and their families.  I am in shock.  We need to pray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2012, 12:05:31 AM
I'll be here praying tomorrow as I have been with each shooting....each life ending way too soon...praying to a God that I sometimes struggle to understand, especially on days like today.

It was my older daughter's birthday today...the day started out just like any other, except there was 'excitement' in the air...it was going to be a special day.  Before I even woke her up this morning...I sent hesouttamylife a pm, as I have for the past two years on this day, letting her know that her and her son...whose birthday would've/should've also been today....are in my thoughts and prayers.  I thanked her for teaching me...probably without even knowing it....to cherish every single moment I have with my children, even on days when there's too much to do (like birthdays), even on 'trying' days...treasure it all. 

Once the kids were off to school....the hustle and bustle of getting everything ready for a 7pm party tonight at our place for 25 people began.  At some point in the late morning...while making a vegetable tray....the day completely changed, my world changed.  There's been other shootings...horrific ones, we had one here in Toronto at a mall not too long ago, there's been Columbine, and so many others that I've lost count....not to mention the thousands of children that die each day all over the world and don't make any headlines.  Yet, for some reason this one has affected me in ways I don't fully comprehend just yet.  And not just me....the 'party' was very somber....not a typical party for a 14 year old girl.  My brother pulled me aside shortly after he got here...and apologized for not 'being in the mood'.  When I told him I didn't think anyone was....he told me that today was the first day in his 48 years of life that he's doubting the existence of God.  That was the start to the party...

I honestly don't know how people are even thinking about anything other than what took place today....how people can even think about anything 'hoax' related.  As a mom (and a teacher)...who was able to welcome her kids home today, safe from school....the mere thought of what those parents went through while waiting to hear whether or not their child was killed...or what they will be going through once the lifelong 'emptiness' kicks in....rips my heart into a million jagged pieces. 

If this is the kind of world that our children have to look forward to....if this is the best we've got for them, then none of us have any business being here.

@Front...thanks for including Adam, also a victim of the 'village' that failed him.

With L.O.V.E. (and a very heavy heart)
Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 12:20:54 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

December 15, 2012, 12:11:11 AM

from your friend always,
Front xo
      I will be there tomorrow with my thoughts and prayers, along with a heavy heart.  So sad,  unbeliveable, I think this is the time we all could use a big  :bearhug:     Thank you Front,   with L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 15, 2012, 12:20:14 AM
I've had about enough of the passive-aggressive insults.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 15, 2012, 12:25:10 AM
@bec...I would ask if that's directed at me...but I just don't give a f*ck

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 15, 2012, 12:44:29 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItsOJUpK-cY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sggsn2SfO8[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late