Re: Official back & Front thread
December 09, 2012, 02:26:13 PM
@MJonmind Good afternoon. i miss you 2 :) i was observing and reading the foroum . love you. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jam4truth

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You ain`t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come.
December 09, 2012, 02:51:22 PM
Doe anybody know when this pic in the frontlayer was taken? I was searching for "marlon jackson june carolwood" (because of the car pic with Marlon and his FBI hat) and this came up in the results:

Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 02:52:11 PM by jam4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

December 09, 2012, 02:58:38 PM
it's a photoshop..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
glad 2 have the forum back online  :multiplespotting:

yeah...i was worried something was wrong with my connection....

Omg I totally freaked out and started thinking " what if this is being done by Michael ? " " what if this  his way to tell us that Bamsday is on the way ? "

I'm sarting to scare myself ! Gosh !  :icon_e_sad:

:LolLolLolLol: Me 2!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

December 09, 2012, 03:45:00 PM
Whatever the new year brings us, we will conquer it together. I have been watching the story unfold for a while now, and although I rarely post on this website, I do feel connected to everyone here. What I have learned from these past 3 years is priceless. Being able to interact with such brilliant and nice people about topics most never think of has been a wonderful experience. Even if Michael doesn't have a "formal" BAM and show himself to the world, I'm okay with that. Just being here with you guys has truly impacted my life. With whatever happens, we will hold Michael's hand- and we will be holding each others' hands too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." ~ Lanston Hughes

December 09, 2012, 03:52:50 PM
MJonmind
On helping heal the world--IMO being here for these 3 1/2 years was our training. I could not have been volunteering somewhere, working, caring for my family, and being here keeping up.  Jesus was with his 12 disciples (and women who travelled with as well) for 3 1/2 years too, and then he sent them out, commissioned them. I spent about 30 years of my life volunteering hard core, much of it with children, but my world-view was what the church and media had taught me.  Thanks to MJ/TS/Front, and all of you, I will be seeing differently now!

Very well said!

:th_bravo:

While I do believe that going out and doing something positive is beneficial and needed in order to 'change the world'...I also believe that that wasn't the main purpose behind these 3 1/2 years...our being 'here'.  It's been kinda like MJ saying...before you can/do go 'out there', stay with me a little while 'here'.  That, in NO way, means that we shouldn't 'go out' when/if the opportunity presents itself or when we're able to.  But until the one going out has been changed...until their eyes have been opened to what truly needs to change, both internally and externally...the changes, while positive, will only be temporary and/or small scale when compared to 'changing the world'.

Mike was/is a HUGE champion for suffering children all over the world...to this day, the one person who has given the most to help those in need.  What he gave did change lives for the better, no doubt about it...both those receiving the aid and those seeing him extend his hand and heart...and he deserves a special place in Heaven for all the lives he touched and continues to touch.  And yet, there are still children starving all over the world...more so now than ever before in human history...there are still children dying of diseases for which there are cures....there are still children being turned onto drugs, except now the 'dealers' wear lab coats and write prescriptions...there are still children not being given a 'real' education...there are still children being locked up for the color of their skin...and there are still children who are exposed daily to lies, false ideals, questionable 'ethics', and decaying morals...through everything they see, hear, learn, or are told to believe.

Until people 'wake up' to the core changes needed...ANY good works we can do, while great and helpful, will not result in the worldwide change that is needed.  The entire system needs to change...the same system that makes it very difficult to 'go out' in the first place by having people working multiple jobs just to have enough money to feed their own children.

"If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and THEN make a change".  The 'change' becomes greater and more powerful when the one making the change is fully awake and aware.  These past 3 1/2 years, IMO, were Mike's way of helping us take a look at ourselves...not only our personal selves but also the world around us that GREATLY affects every aspect of our 'selves'.  As MJonmind said...it's been a training exercise.  And the purpose of any 'training' is to gather the skills, knowledge, self-confidence, and power to prepare for, and succeed in, what is to come.

I don't believe the 'best' has come yet...we're still waiting on Mike's command to begin.  But I do believe that the 'what is to come' is just around the corner.  Instead of passively waiting for it, there is plenty of training that still can, and should, be done...so that we are fully prepared to support Mike when THE momMent arrives.

With L.O.V.E. always.

:th_bravo: with one exception--I aint'waitin for a command to begin. I feel that has already happened. So I feel people need to SEE and DO what they are called to DO; not by Dr Jackson, but what is in their heart. So for me, the command has been given.

Has it been anyone else's experience (coz it has been mine) that the (for lack of better term) resistance to TPTB is growing and hitting peopole of LOTS of different persuasions? I am experiencing people beginning to speak of it and share their perceptions TOGETHER -- and people coming to the same place from widely divergent paths.......that so renews my faith that we are all part of turning this evil tsunami that has engulfed our people...  I am in conversations with people far outside of any knowledge of Dr Jackson as a social activist, who are coming to the same point. I know that we are drawing (and creating) bonds of strenthening the force of resistance with one another, and it is sustaining us from sinking into hopeless despair. 

At the momment, the most powerful words I can formulate this feeling to represent are : I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT 
.....and that is very liberating.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 09, 2012, 04:12:07 PM
Hi everyone  :icon_e_smile:

I just signed up because I have been wanting to ask if anyone have seen or paid attention to the video that was posted on MJ's facebook on November 15th..? If it has been posted or talked about, I apologize.
The video is of MJ accepting the Diamond award in 2006. If you fast forward to 3:40 / 3:41 you can see the camera focusing on a poster among the audience that says "Returm of the King."
If you haven't seen this before I hope this renews your hope and your faith.  :icon_e_smile:

Thank you Carrie for mentioning, I don’t think it’s been posted. It’s interesting for sure – hoping it isn’t just a “coincidence”.  :icon_e_wink:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

everlastinglove_MJ

December 09, 2012, 04:50:39 PM
MJonmind
On helping heal the world--IMO being here for these 3 1/2 years was our training. I could not have been volunteering somewhere, working, caring for my family, and being here keeping up.  Jesus was with his 12 disciples (and women who travelled with as well) for 3 1/2 years too, and then he sent them out, commissioned them. I spent about 30 years of my life volunteering hard core, much of it with children, but my world-view was what the church and media had taught me.  Thanks to MJ/TS/Front, and all of you, I will be seeing differently now!

Very well said!

While I do believe that going out and doing something positive is beneficial and needed in order to 'change the world'...I also believe that that wasn't the main purpose behind these 3 1/2 years...our being 'here'.  It's been kinda like MJ saying...before you can/do go 'out there', stay with me a little while 'here'.  That, in NO way, means that we shouldn't 'go out' when/if the opportunity presents itself or when we're able to.  But until the one going out has been changed...until their eyes have been opened to what truly needs to change, both internally and externally...the changes, while positive, will only be temporary and/or small scale when compared to 'changing the world'.

Mike was/is a HUGE champion for suffering children all over the world...to this day, the one person who has given the most to help those in need.  What he gave did change lives for the better, no doubt about it...both those receiving the aid and those seeing him extend his hand and heart...and he deserves a special place in Heaven for all the lives he touched and continues to touch.  And yet, there are still children starving all over the world...more so now than ever before in human history...there are still children dying of diseases for which there are cures....there are still children being turned onto drugs, except now the 'dealers' wear lab coats and write prescriptions...there are still children not being given a 'real' education...there are still children being locked up for the color of their skin...and there are still children who are exposed daily to lies, false ideals, questionable 'ethics', and decaying morals...through everything they see, hear, learn, or are told to believe.

Until people 'wake up' to the core changes needed...ANY good works we can do, while great and helpful, will not result in the worldwide change that is needed.  The entire system needs to change...the same system that makes it very difficult to 'go out' in the first place by having people working multiple jobs just to have enough money to feed their own children.

"If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and THEN make a change".  The 'change' becomes greater and more powerful when the one making the change is fully awake and aware.  These past 3 1/2 years, IMO, were Mike's way of helping us take a look at ourselves...not only our personal selves but also the world around us that GREATLY affects every aspect of our 'selves'.  As MJonmind said...it's been a training exercise.  And the purpose of any 'training' is to gather the skills, knowledge, self-confidence, and power to prepare for, and succeed in, what is to come.

I don't believe the 'best' has come yet...we're still waiting on Mike's command to begin.  But I do believe that the 'what is to come' is just around the corner.  Instead of passively waiting for it, there is plenty of training that still can, and should, be done...so that we are fully prepared to support Mike when THE momMent arrives.

With L.O.V.E. always.

:th_bravo: to both of you!

were Mike's way of helping us take a look at ourselves...not only our personal selves but also the world around us that GREATLY affects every aspect of our 'selves'

I so agree BTC!
As Michael sings in 'MITM' in This Is It; "..you got to stand up and lift yourself now (to make a change)". You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login First take a look at yourself, be aware of what you can do better to the people around you and in this world and motivate/inspire others to do the same.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 09, 2012, 06:11:11 PM
Whatever the new year brings us, we will conquer it together. I have been watching the story unfold for a while now, and although I rarely post on this website, I do feel connected to everyone here. What I have learned from these past 3 years is priceless. Being able to interact with such brilliant and nice people about topics most never think of has been a wonderful experience. Even if Michael doesn't have a "formal" BAM and show himself to the world, I'm okay with that. Just being here with you guys has truly impacted my life. With whatever happens, we will hold Michael's hand- and we will be holding each others' hands too.

Nice thoughts Pippi713713.   So Michael "Whatever Happens,we won't let go of your hand"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

December 09, 2012, 06:42:18 PM
Hi everyone  :icon_e_smile:

I just signed up because I have been wanting to ask if anyone have seen or paid attention to the video that was posted on MJ's facebook on November 15th..? If it has been posted or talked about, I apologize.
The video is of MJ accepting the Diamond award in 2006. If you fast forward to 3:40 / 3:41 you can see the camera focusing on a poster among the audience that says "Returm of the King."
If you haven't seen this before I hope this renews your hope and your faith.  :icon_e_smile:

Thank you Carrie for mentioning, I don’t think it’s been posted. It’s interesting for sure – hoping it isn’t just a “coincidence”.  :icon_e_wink:

Thank you for posting this picture, and thank you, Carrie, for pointing this out to us.

I think about this off and on because I often hear oddities on the Facebook account, the MJ website that Sony manages, the MJtunes music site, his youtube account, etc. The above picture is one example of what I mean by oddity.

If MJ were d**d, the King wouldn't be returning, right? In fact, it's almost as if all of these sites are acting as though MJ were still around (LOL - yay!). Another example of odditiy is the MJtunes.com site where they encourage fans to call in and leave messages for Michael. Really???!! :)

I've also been thinking about the million dots for Michael campaign that started soon after 6/25/09. I don't think they have a million dots yet but I've often thought that this has to be connected somehow.

Hugs and blessings to all of you  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

December 09, 2012, 06:59:33 PM
:icon_lol:

I don't know about everyone else but I go into panic mode when the forum is down.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 09, 2012, 09:11:02 PM
MJonmind-

I love you dearly because I respect you and your infinite wisdom regarding the Bible. I respect your belief in MJ and the ArchAngel theory. I respect your belief in basically whatever it is you believe in. I also respect every single person here on this forum and especially those of you who are reading my words but I'm getting weary of repeating myself.

I've been very tolerant, patient, understanding, took a lot of verbal abuse, criticism, etc. over the past 2 plus years and I'm still standing. I'm standing here strong not for me, not for you, and not for MJ (all tho he knows I'm here on this fricken forum for him) lmao cuz good god this is not me at all to be involved in MJ's freakin fan life but I'm here because God lead me here. I know what is about to happen regarding the concept of EOW/NWO and I'm very aware of all that you posted. Because I'm aware I've done and made decisions that will effect myself/family when the shit hits the fan. And it will. That is what the 3 1/2 years were for.

To prepare yourself. Not sit by and watch the rest of the world do it. The rest of the world has been Revolutionalizing things!  :abouttime:

I have a very different meaning of Bam than most. I don't put my dreams in a basket of words based upon whether I think/believe TS is MJ or not. Why? Because at the end of the day TS/MJ still has to live his life and so do I regardless of an actual physical Bam or not. I also see things differently and always have since day 1 of signing up here on the forum. I don't live in fantasy land of make believe.  :icon_albino: Sure escapism is great for a "moment" but then reality does hit me in the face like a ton of bricks or a big green comet falling from the sky.  :suspect:

The Army of L.O.V.E. thread was posted almost 3 years ago and yes it has members names attached to it but Really where are those members when MJ needed/needs them to fight battles that a lot of you here aren't even aware that it's going on? Exactly what is the role of the Army of L.O.V.E.? Can anyone define that for me? Because as far as I'm concerned I know my role here. I'm seriously speaking here not mocking people. I'm curious, exactly what is it that people think will change in their lives or their loved ones lives or any of your neighbors lives IF MJ does do a physical Bam?

How will that make a change on people's attitudes to get up off your asses and log off of the internet, go outside and help someone who is hurting, starving, crying, needing a hug? IF you can't do that effectively now by just KNOWING that MJ is alive and he is expecting his Army of L.O.V.E. to be his goodwill ambassadors, how will a physical Bam make any difference?

MJonline- I'm speaking to your heart and yes I addressed you but really I'm addressing everyone here on this forum.

I've basically left the idea of the hoax world a while ago. I rarely post anymore. I really don't read the threads anymore because this is spiritually draining for me to always come here reading sadness, despair, desperation of a Bam of MJ in fleshly form. I try to give encouragement to some people only to be scolded or a one question answer and yes bec that is to you. I feel hurt over that response because I put all my love into that last post and the other posts before that and basically I got a big  :images: !

I posted links to a good idea of how MJ's Army of L.O.V.E. can help him NOW in "the present momment" do something to realise his dream. Show him through actions not just words how much you REALLY do love him.

I'm out. Peace N hair grease fam. All my love.
  :icon_geek:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=959_y8gLI3k&feature=plcp[/youtube]

:icon_rr:    :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

December 09, 2012, 09:31:59 PM

MJonline- I'm speaking to your heart and yes I addressed you but really I'm addressing everyone here on this forum.

I've basically left the idea of the hoax world a while ago. I rarely post anymore. I really don't read the threads anymore because this is spiritually draining for me to always come here reading sadness, despair, desperation of a Bam of MJ in fleshly form. I try to give encouragement to some people only to be scolded or a one question answer and yes bec that is to you. I feel hurt over that response because I put all my love into that last post and the other posts before that and basically I got a big  :images: !

I posted links to a good idea of how MJ's Army of L.O.V.E. can help him NOW in "the present momment" do something to realise his dream. Show him through actions not just words how much you REALLY do love him.

I'm out. Peace N hair grease fam. All my love.[/b]  :icon_geek:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=959_y8gLI3k&feature=plcp[/youtube]

:icon_rr:    :smiley_abuv:

I assumed and I take the "Army of Love" as something thatr extends past Michael.. I never saw it as HIS army as he is leading, but rather standing side by side, helping man kind in any way that is possible, from helping lift an elderly persons bags into their car, on to the bus.. allowing those in need the seat that you're using, acts of kindness... to donate in to causes, to treat one another with compassion, equality and love no matter who they are, to lend a hand where ever is possible given what ever situation you're in, not everyone can afford to fly to countries where volunteers are needed, or donate large sums of money to very important causes. I thought being a part of the "army of love" was contributing to the world in a positive way, no matter how small or great a person can. To put compassion, joy, wonder and ultimately inject the most important ingredient back into this world. Love.
A smile in the street can do wonders to another persons soul, giving a little loose change to a child who is little short to buy that lolly they wanted can mold that child into a much positive adult, to help an elderly person with anything they need, gives them back faith and a small amount of happiness that they aren't alone, little acts constantly done can bring great waves of love back to this world, and whether it was inspired by Michael or just by a persons soul to do so really makes no difference, some people have felt this wish to help and put love into the world all their lives, other peoples were inspired by the man himself. I'm not in the "army of love" because of Michael... he helped strengthen my constant work in showing love, compassion and giving but he didn't trigger it, I stand beside him and support his desire, I help feed his dreams as I help feed my dreams and everyone Else's who dream the same for humanity and this earth.

I have written this without re reading but to me I know it makes sense even if it doesn't to anyone else...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

December 09, 2012, 09:47:06 PM
@Im...I have always loved your posts and like Andrea, enjoy your candor  :icon_razz:

I also agree with what Andrea said just a few posts ago...I think a lot of people do things in their daily lives to help others but don't come here to post about them or shout it from the rooftops.  For some, just knowing they helped someone is reward enough....for others, discussing it negates the deed.  Then there are those who are limited in what they can do/give...for a myriad of reasons, none of which having to do with selfishness, greed, or anything 'negative'.  I don't think we can, or should, assume to know what people do in their private lives.  I know I've had many convo's with people here, and elsewhere, over the past 3 1/2 years that only after several interactions did they talk about their volunteer work, or charity work, or something as simple as ensuring their children shut the tv off and sit at the dinner table each night to talk.  Mike spoke of the importance of that as well...just spending time with your children...sometimes the little things mean so much and the ripple effects are great.

I definitely think that balance is needed in all things, including being 'here'.  But there's no way, in many cases, to know what people are doing once they click off the forum.

As for the BAM....I have NO clue what it's going to entail when/if it happens.  So it's difficult to know to what extent it will affect anyone's life, including Mike's.

I do miss your posts...but I can understand your reasons for laying low  :icon_cool:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 09, 2012, 10:00:07 PM
Thank you for the responses so far. I can see BTC has posted and I'm gonna read in full the responses. I do understand the charity in secret but ya know what? It doesn't hurt to at least have some positive things talked about here other than Bam! Bam! Bam! lol! I don't consider someone seeking recognition IF they share a positive story. That's all I'm saying. I wonder sometimes how much people really believe the words that come out of their own mouths? How much do they really walk/put themselves in the other person's shoes? How much empathy do people really have in them?  :confused:

This was a tantrum for a conversatioN starter!
  :compute:  :ghsdf:

:bearhug:  :icon_mrgreen:  :beerchug:  :icon_rr:  :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

December 09, 2012, 10:40:34 PM
I haven't had much to say lately as I feel we've already discussed most of it. It has all been archived and is  held in safe keeping within the threads. But I do get that others like to review and revisit past info.
 The one thought I have had lately has taken me back to the start of this great awakening.  Initially, it was the act of addressing and challenging  the  man or woman in the mirror [us] that was the impetus of transformation and change. Although it incorporated many aspects,  such as learning,  and broadening our studies and investigations, taking in and on new thoughts and theories, it always does come back to what we do with this  knowledge.  I whole heartedly agree this has been a once in a life time transforming  adventure.....  a slice of heaven to borrow a phrase from MJonline.  A place where we have felt free to be ourselves, and the anonymity of being online and incognito was and is liberating.
So...here's my challenge. I think it's time. Let's share the real you and me, that we maybe don't show the people who are in  our lives each and every day. Too often, in our everyday lives,  we have said what was expected of us and not what we have really thought, avoided difficult situations by compromising ourselves and our opinions,  and most sad of all...have failed to be authentic.
If this all starts with the man or woman in the mirror, then lets allow that reflection to be crystal clear and a true likeness with those who are most important in our lives. We owe them that much and to offer them anything less than the genuine article is to rob them of the unique, one of a kind gift from God that each and every one of us are.
I know some of you reading will probably say to yourselves....what the heck is she on about....but for those one or two resonating with this, I ask.....please don't hold back and only experience this kind of liberation and freedom within the confines of the forum........be free......to be.......you. It's contageous and liberating for both you and those around you. 

I'm starting with the [wo] man in the mirror   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions