Re: Official back & Front thread
December 08, 2012, 12:48:31 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Those are alter peeps who talk in my head sometimes. R~ she is a bitch. lol but still finds a way 2 love. :smiley_abuv:

I'm glad i'm not the only one with an alter peep who talks in my head sometimes.  :LolLolLolLol:

Bec I understand COMPLETELY!!!! I have been thinking that the whole time because I KNEW I didnt know
anything hahahaha. I am doing the exact same thing but my way of dealing with it will be to leave this forum
behind but ONLY IF we were wrong and there is no BAM. I thank YOU ALL no matter what for your thoughts,
opinions, your LOVE, support, and help for EVERYTHING. It is nice to know we all have somewhere to go
no matter what for support which some of us may not have even got from our friends etc......
Its been fun and awesome now is not the time to be second guessing ourselves. Just know in your mind
that we MIGHT have been wrong and if there is no BAM or anything then start second guessing.
We all have dedicated too much time and effort and Lord knows brain power on this and their is
NO WAY we are all wrong. LOVE you all. Thanks to Souza and all the mods and also Front, TS, and MJ
for everything!!!!!!!!!

Nice post, I agree!  :icon_e_biggrin:

Now freeeeeeeakin SHAMONE with the BAM now MJ so we can either check in to the mental asylum
or be vindicated by all the nay sayers!!!!! Please :)

:icon_lol: yeah!

Trying to find my zen during this tIME.

Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 12:50:19 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Carrie

December 08, 2012, 01:08:44 PM
Hi everyone  :icon_e_smile:

I just signed up because I have been wanting to ask if anyone have seen or paid attention to the video that was posted on MJ's facebook on November 15th..? If it has been posted or talked about, I apologize.
The video is of MJ accepting the Diamond award in 2006. If you fast forward to 3:40 / 3:41 you can see the camera focusing on a poster among the audience that says "Returm of the King."
If you haven't seen this before I hope this renews your hope and your faith.  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

December 08, 2012, 01:11:23 PM
edit; "Return of the King." Typo  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2012, 01:37:11 PM
I've always kept my options open to all possibilities because anything is possible. However, when I try to make sense of it that he did transcend, it is hard to wrap my brain around all the oddities of this case. I mean we can go back to the basics. The one piece of footage of the ambulance, the few pictures of MJ in the ambulance (where he looks much younger), Jermaine announcing MJ's passing, TMZ reporting that he died before it was made official, BACK (his posts were years before this adventure and there are some pretty direct linkage between some of his posts and what happened after June 25th... for instance, the "this is..." post), the Coca Cola connection with the TMZ photos that featured Coca Cola prominently, the sunflower commercial, Dodo bird (it was an official account), the "alleged victim" during the verdict, all the oddities during the trial, the strange videos of Dr. Conrad Murray... I go on and on but despite all of this, I always keep my options open. And let's say we're wrong. For me personally, this adventure still did not happen in vain. I've learned so much and have gained so much. I would just accept that I may never know what happened and move on with the knowledge I've gained...and I would still think at times the possibility that he could be right here on Earth chillin in Cuba with Tupac. lol Basically what I am saying is I'm at peace with whatever the result of all of this because I've learned so much. The learning part is the most important part for me. I am much more aware and awaken than ever before and I'm sure some of you, if not most of you feel the same way. I made peace much earlier in this adventure because emotions can get the best of you if you don't just make peace with the infinite possibilities. And I hope all of you, no matter what happens, have peace with this as well. So that's my two cents.
Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 01:41:27 PM by looking4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

emulik

December 08, 2012, 01:45:14 PM
Speaking of watching and social voyerism, there was some interview or article where Michael said he likes to study human`s behaviour and such things..and internet anonymous space is the best place to "study" people without knowing who is who behind the screen. It is nothing wrong on that..on the contrary, it is very interesting to get to know people`s behaviour and manners when they are acting the way they are. It is like live social psychology study  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
December 08, 2012, 02:56:43 PM
Andrea, he’s like the kitty version of Oscar the Grouch! :icon_lol:  Love it!

Sim, what date and time did you post your truth message?  It's hard to tell otherwise. :icon_e_confused:

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
lol i think @KekePalmer might like that new movie .. what's it called ? life of pee ? pie ? ;D

I went to see that movie, 'Life of Pi' last week, and it was great, full of ocean nature in full 3D color and enhanced by technology, and it also had a very unique story plot.  It’s funny Paris mentions ‘pee’ as well. Part of the childhood days Pi looks back on, as he is describing to the journalist as to why he had such a weird name, was because his first name sounded like ‘Pissing’ in English, and the other kids and even teachers teased him a lot.  But he wowed them with his math skills, and didn’t seem too bothered, just searching for the true religious meaning of the universe and adventure.
…the main character, Pi, an adult, reminisces about his childhood. He was named Piscine Molitor Patel after a swimming pool in France. He changes his name to "Pi" when he begins secondary school, because he is tired of being taunted with the nickname "Pissing Patel". His father owns a zoo inPondicherry, providing Pi with a relatively affluent lifestyle and some understanding of animal psychology.[8]

Ps. I'm thinking that if Paris's movie Lundon's Bridge with all of it's ocean scenes, doesn't have high budget on the cinematography and special effects, it's going to look like a B-grade movie.  The bar is being raised more all the time. 'Life of Pi' was at it's finest.  But if MJ is involved, it will be phenominal, only the highest standard.

Hello sweet MJonmind, or should I now call you MJonline!!! I just noticed that as I write this you have 6/25/9 posts!!! Now that is quite the "COINCIDENCE" isn't it???? WOWZERS!!! Just wanted to point that one out!!  :LolLolLolLol:

I send you all the LOVE your Heart and Soul can handle!!!! Of course that goes for everyone here!!
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 08, 2012, 03:06:09 PM
I think it's understandable the feel of insecurity and doubt that some of us are experiencing, and it shouldn't be surprising. After all, there's only few days left until January 2013 and I for one can't feel the "BAM is in the air" theme. Shouldn't there be signs if it were to happen ? Yes, I know the cliche answer - the element of surprise - but still, will all the wrongs be righted in 23 days ?!

This.

"I am of the intuition that this stain shall be removed in due course" --back, 11/18/09 mjjc

We are running out of time for this prophecy to be realized in accordance with our 'informant's' deadline.

"may know"-- allowed to know, able to know, capable of knowing..?

Good lord... what if Jordy's statement is the Bam...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGthVer40hE[/youtube]

What IF The Bam has already happened? While ya'll are too damn busy being selfish and only concerned with me me me and well IF MJ don't Bam~ I'm gonna be pissed off because I wasted 3 years of my life on this hoax or IF I don't get to see the Bam/MJ in person I'm gonna be pissed off. Blah Blah Blah! I could go on endlessly with statements like this. Have you stopped to consider How MJ feels regarding ALL of this? I mean this is HIS LIFE we are talking bout here NOT ours.

Have you stopped to consider what it would feel like to be reading statements regarding how pissed off your fans would be IF you didn't Bam? Return/show your face in public again? Do you know how that would feel to be only human and a MAN who just wants to live his life and be happy? Can you give him that?

Can you give him the consideration of maybe this is overwhelming... and maybe the Bam wasn't exactly what ya'll perceived it to be. Maybe the Bam happened while you were asleep. Maybe the Bam is taking what you've learned over the last 3 years and move forward/carry on with MJ's message of L.O.V.E. and Help him realize his Dream of helping children. Here's a group who has gone on to help make MJ's dream a reality.

Um yeah I know how this post looks and ya know what? Whatever your thinking your probably right. lmao! I'm tired!

I'm frustrated by what I read of all the whining and complaining. I have yet to watch or read anywhere that MJ complained/whined about anything he did for his fans. Yeah~ so suck it up and keep watching.

P.S. I don't need no stinkin' warnings on my comment or any scoldings. lmao! FYI: I quoted these posts but my comment is for everyone who reads my words.

Peace N hair grease!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

December 08, 2012, 03:11:10 PM
 :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

December 08, 2012, 03:30:28 PM

What IF The Bam has already happened? While ya'll are too damn busy being selfish and only concerned with me me me and well IF MJ don't Bam~ I'm gonna be pissed off because I wasted 3 years of my life on this hoax or IF I don't get to see the Bam/MJ in person I'm gonna be pissed off. Blah Blah Blah! I could go on endlessly with statements like this. Have you stopped to consider How MJ feels regarding ALL of this? I mean this is HIS LIFE we are talking bout here NOT ours.

Have you stopped to consider what it would feel like to be reading statements regarding how pissed off your fans would be IF you didn't Bam? Return/show your face in public again? Do you know how that would feel to be only human and a MAN who just wants to live his life and be happy? Can you give him that?

Can you give him the consideration of maybe this is overwhelming... and maybe the Bam wasn't exactly what ya'll perceived it to be. Maybe the Bam happened while you were asleep. Maybe the Bam is taking what you've learned over the last 3 years and move forward/carry on with MJ's message of L.O.V.E. and Help him realize his Dream of helping children.

Amen to that ! I was talking to a friend about the Bam and about the possibility of Michael never showing his face in public again , and I suddenly thought of this : what if the Bam is the clues and hints and whispers and slip ups to which we were exposed ? what if the Bam is nothing of what what WE would want it to be ? and most of all , what if it had already happened ? !

@ Im_convincedmjalive Thank you !

love
Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 03:34:55 PM by Jowayria
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 08, 2012, 03:43:20 PM
I think it's understandable the feel of insecurity and doubt that some of us are experiencing, and it shouldn't be surprising. After all, there's only few days left until January 2013 and I for one can't feel the "BAM is in the air" theme. Shouldn't there be signs if it were to happen ? Yes, I know the cliche answer - the element of surprise - but still, will all the wrongs be righted in 23 days ?!

This.

"I am of the intuition that this stain shall be removed in due course" --back, 11/18/09 mjjc

We are running out of time for this prophecy to be realized in accordance with our 'informant's' deadline.

"may know"-- allowed to know, able to know, capable of knowing..?

Good lord... what if Jordy's statement is the Bam...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGthVer40hE[/youtube]

Can you give him the consideration of maybe this is overwhelming... and maybe the Bam wasn't exactly what ya'll perceived it to be. Maybe the Bam happened while you were asleep. Maybe the Bam is taking what you've learned over the last 3 years and move forward/carry on with MJ's message of L.O.V.E. and Help him realize his Dream of helping children. Here's a group who has gone on to help make MJ's dream a reality.

Um yeah I know how this post looks and ya know what? Whatever your thinking your probably right. lmao! I'm tired!

I'm frustrated by what I read of all the whining and complaining. I have yet to watch or read anywhere that MJ complained/whined about anything he did for his fans. Yeah~ so suck it up and keep watching.

P.S. I don't need no stinkin' warnings on my comment or any scoldings. lmao! FYI: I quoted these posts but my comment is for everyone who reads my words.

Peace N hair grease!

Sorry with all due respect (I know you were expecting us to say something like this) but I don't agree with you when you say that he could have BAMED already, How come? What about the: " I am gonna shock the world" "The greatest Show on Earth" and so on... and on the other hand I don't find that we are being selfish just because all that we want is to see him again, I am quite sure that he is leaving all well tied before appearing in public so no wrong doer will dare to extort him again due to after his BAM the whole world will be aware of those people with devilish behaviours behind Michael's money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 08, 2012, 03:54:30 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFU8HSXNOsM[/youtube]

Something else that I know a lot of peeps would rather NOT think about or accept as a major reason for the hoax is this: see above vid.^^!

Regardless of what I believe or anyone else believes... Obviously MJ and his fam believe/KNOW that there is REAL danger/threats in exposing/taking down TPTB.

So IF you put things into perspective....

P.S. If I don't quote or personally say Thank you to those who wrote notes of encouragement some pages back and current just know I do appreciate it. Thank you for standing strong.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 08, 2012, 04:01:23 PM

As always Im, I appreciate your candor!  You make a lot of great points and you're right - it's MJ's hoax and life, not ours - whatever happens.  I've already taken so much from this hoax for the better and have learned more than I could've ever imagined possible.  Very humbling and amazing seems like a massive understatement.  By far the most life changing experience and that speaks way beyond the computer screen.  Who knew that it would be Michael faking his death that would forever alter my world and the way I view it.  It's been a real wake-up call indeed.  I really couldn't ask for more!

I'll definitely keep watchin' and let's be honest, hope for Michael's return.  That feeling is ingrained in my soul, selfish as it may be - I can't help it!  :icon_mrgreen:

I love you Im!
Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 04:03:05 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 08, 2012, 04:28:37 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_P4VRebNjU[/youtube]

Ok sure whateVer U thiNk is Right!  :icon_mrgreen:  :smiley_abuv:  :animal0017:

:moonwalk_:  :icon_rr:  :michael_jackson-1135:  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile  :icon_albino:  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red  :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2012, 04:45:29 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFU8HSXNOsM[/youtube]

Something else that I know a lot of peeps would rather NOT think about or accept as a major reason for the hoax is this: see above vid.^^!

Regardless of what I believe or anyone else believes... Obviously MJ and his fam believe/KNOW that there is REAL danger/threats in exposing/taking down TPTB.

So IF you put things into perspective....

P.S. If I don't quote or personally say Thank you to those who wrote notes of encouragement some pages back and current just know I do appreciate it. Thank you for standing strong.

This interview with Ed Bradley has always made me sad  :icon_e_sad:  I have always believed Michael when he said his life was in danger.  Why would he go on national t.v. and lie about it?  His eyes were always windows to his soul and looking at them in this interview speaks volumes to me.  He was cautious not to say too much, but his eyes said what his voice dared not.  I have no doubt that he was being 100% honest. 

Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 04:51:50 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 08, 2012, 04:47:29 PM
Sorry off topic, very clever words:

Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ
Time does not exist, time only measures your patience.
Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 04:48:43 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions