Re: Official back & Front thread
December 07, 2012, 01:34:42 PM
@diggyon thank you.  :) saint nicolaos we calabrate his memory at 6/12 . in cyprus we have a lot of people with that name. is a big saint for us. :)
kisses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

December 07, 2012, 01:38:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@diggyon thank you.  :) saint nicolaos we calabrate his memory at 6/12 . in cyprus we have a lot of people with that name. is a big saint for us. :)
kisses.

You welcome ovelias :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

December 07, 2012, 06:05:03 PM
Yes Indeed mindseye i spy N c many tangled webs weaVed in N out All over da DaNg twitterworld and then youtubesville. Stop off at crazytownusa... followed by Looney TuNes.... :affraid:  :michael_jackson-1135: :michael_jackson-1135:

:icon_lol:  that's funny.

Oh aNd Step Right Up DoN't miSS the Fat Lady  :icon_eek: and her side kick RhoNda lipslovesU.  :icon_mrgreen:

huh? Not sure what yoU're Saying ...  :icon_lol:   RhoNda lipslovesU?

I Need a stroNg driNk FroNtsters.  :suspect: and I don't really drink.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 07, 2012, 07:47:49 PM
:computer-losy-smiley:   :ghsdf:   :over-react-smiley:   :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red   :elvis-1405:   :computer-losy-smiley:   :michael_jackson-1135:

OmGosh mindseye-

Don't worry your pretty pink head over what I said. I don't drink either but I might start after this is over. haha.  :confused:

Those are alter peeps who talk in my head sometimes. R~ she is a bitch. lol but still finds a way 2 love.
  :smiley_abuv:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmnyORo_slM[/youtube]

And some of the weeble wobbles I've seen along the happy trails are some majorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr BJ fans.
That stands for Billy Jean and Not baloney jerk. lmao!
  :thjajaja121:   :WTF:  :icon_arrow:  :icon_twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2012, 09:42:45 PM
If Front is  :michael_jackson-1135: (And I am putting a big IF), then I would like to make a suggestion: I think it would be great if you have Ne-Yo, Marsha Ambrosius and R Kelly as your main producers/songwriters on your next record (if you decide to do music again)...hell throw Timbaland, Robert Glasper and Salaam Remi in the mix. I'm telling you that album would be fire. (Hey it doesn't hurt to make suggestions to the artist directly right?  :icon_rr:) I know it's off topic but I got to take my opportunity just in case it's  :moonwalk_:

If he's not  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red, then oh well.  :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

December 07, 2012, 10:22:08 PM
great suggestion, looking4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2012, 11:13:27 PM
Bec I understand COMPLETELY!!!! I have been thinking that the whole time because I KNEW I didnt know
anything hahahaha. I am doing the exact same thing but my way of dealing with it will be to leave this forum
behind but ONLY IF we were wrong and there is no BAM. I thank YOU ALL no matter what for your thoughts,
opinions, your LOVE, support, and help for EVERYTHING. It is nice to know we all have somewhere to go
no matter what for support which some of us may not have even got from our friends etc......
Its been fun and awesome now is not the time to be second guessing ourselves. Just know in your mind
that we MIGHT have been wrong and if there is no BAM or anything then start second guessing.
We all have dedicated too much time and effort and Lord knows brain power on this and their is
NO WAY we are all wrong. LOVE you all. Thanks to Souza and all the mods and also Front, TS, and MJ
for everything!!!!!!!!!

Now freeeeeeeakin SHAMONE with the BAM now MJ so we can either check in to the mental asylum
or be vindicated by all the nay sayers!!!!! Please :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 08, 2012, 12:39:23 AM
i don't wanna dissuade anyone here, but I feel that we all are coming to a dead end...TS's assurance that he could be considered a fake informer after Jan 1, 2013 is kinda making no sense for me the more i think of it. For me, it doesn't really sound like an assurance...i don't know anything anymore...

@YoungMack ... Let's all hope and pray Mike comes back...
Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 12:40:39 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

diggyon

December 08, 2012, 12:41:14 AM
i don't wanna dissuade anyone here, but I feel that we all are coming to a dead end...TS's assurance that he could be considered a fake informer after Jan 1, 2013 is kinda making no sense for me the more i think of it. For me, it doesn't really sound like an assurance...i don't know anything anymore...

Then keep watching!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MJonmind

December 08, 2012, 03:25:11 AM
Andrea
You know it wouldn’t surprise me if MJ is some sort of social voyeur.  I don’t know him and so I can’t assume what he’s like but it would make sense.  I imagine a lot of people act differently around him, being who he is.  Normal everyday interactions we’re used to and take for granted are probably not “normal” for MJ unless he completely disguises himself.  Having a username(s) is like a disguise even though many of us think Front is MJ or at the very “least”, an insider.  It gives him a chance to plant the seeds and watch them grow from there.  Keep watchin' works both ways.
Maybe we might be shy face to face as well for various reasons.  Anonymity gives a certain boldness and candor. Rarely in my real life, have I had the opportunity to explore the wonderful themes we have here, to debate controversial topics, to share philosophical thoughts, to touch hearts and minds to the extent we have here. Also to be able to do that at any time of the day when I have free time, for hours on end.  Or if I'm bored with something or disagree I can leave the thread-room easily, for something more my cup of tea.  For me, HEAVEN, is the only way I can describe it, to fully know and to be fully known.

Ovelias, I’ve missed you!   Where have you been?   :icon_e_smile:

ImConvinced, cat's are endlessly interesting, beautiful and entertaining!  I love my Jimmy (see avatar) to pieces!

Diggyon
All this happened because TS debunked your theory on the other thread? I honestly don't know what your problem is!
You think TS is playing games with us? Why don't you just cool down like every one else on the forum? Why don't you just enjoy your time here on the forum? I guess every one here has been telling you this when you first started this whole insecurity thing! So it's your choice now. Either you continue with this talk that is not bringing you anywhere or you just start to enjoy your time like every one else here in the forum because no one else here can tell you more than what has already been said.
Honestly I laughed when I read this. You just dished it out so straight-forward, ‘a slap up side the head’ in a good loving way.  :icon_e_smile:

Bec, why in the world has TS and Front singled you out so often.  And you totally know that. I’m sure Front/TS would enjoy a good head-to-head chess game with you. I admire the way your brain thinks, and I think you are too perfectionist and hard on yourself.  We have all had to alter our theories as new information has been revealed.  Your presence here has been hugely helpful. There will be plenty of time for moaning and crying and putting on sackcloth and ashes after Jan 1.  Lol

So for now, let’s just relish and soak in this delicious anticipation for now!

Looking4truth, who knows maybe MJ’ll take you up on your suggestion. Since I don’t know about stuff like that, all I ask of you, MJ, is for more videos of you in it, and more songs—old or new of you singing.  ‘I just can’t get enough’, but that’s only if you still want to put out more stuff!   Mostly I just want you to be happy!

Young Mack
Now freeeeeeeakin SHAMONE with the BAM now MJ so we can either check in to the mental asylum
or be vindicated by all the nay sayers!!!!! Please

You're funny, I like the way you talk, just being yourself!

Thriller4ever
You know, after Jan1, if no Bam happens besides that redirect :icon_pale: :icon_cry: :icon_evil:, THEN is the time to thoroughly discuss exactly what else could be going on.  It may not be so simple as TS is a fake informer; there may be other things—layers or the little white rabbit may be beckoning us to go deeper.  The beginning of another adventure.  It’s like movies that end with this little clever hook, that leaves you thinking there is going to be a sequel to finish properly.  It’s the perpetual carrot being dangled in front of our faces, that is moving forward, always slightly out of our reach but leading us to a destination eventually hopefully. MJ is only 54, not even anywhere near retirement, and usually puts out something awesome every 4 years.  No-siree-bob, I feel it in my bones; this adventure is going to continue on the flip side.  Front and TS are just too Michaelish to be fakers.  Stamps foot. :)  I know I'll be here as long as Souza keeps this place available for us and MJ to visit if he wishes. 
Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 03:45:35 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

December 08, 2012, 04:00:08 AM
Someone say Rabbits? (I love this little guy!)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BBKLsnL11s[/youtube]

Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 04:47:00 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 08, 2012, 04:49:17 AM

Then keep watching!

that's what i'm doing hon...  :icon_bounce:

Andrea

Thriller4ever
You know, after Jan1, if no Bam happens besides that redirect :icon_pale: :icon_cry: :icon_evil:, THEN is the time to thoroughly discuss exactly what else could be going on.  It may not be so simple as TS is a fake informer; there may be other things—layers or the little white rabbit may be beckoning us to go deeper.  The beginning of another adventure.  It’s like movies that end with this little clever hook, that leaves you thinking there is going to be a sequel to finish properly.  It’s the perpetual carrot being dangled in front of our faces, that is moving forward, always slightly out of our reach but leading us to a destination eventually hopefully. MJ is only 54, not even anywhere near retirement, and usually puts out something awesome every 4 years.  No-siree-bob, I feel it in my bones; this adventure is going to continue on the flip side.  Front and TS are just too Michaelish to be fakers.  Stamps foot. :)  I know I'll be here as long as Souza keeps this place available for us and MJ to visit if he wishes. 

I know...if nothing happens...there is much much much more to the story...it might mean we left something behind while investigating...or if there is a sting, then something is supposed to happen, or maybe it's not the time...This period of waiting is testing for me, sorry if anyone got offended with my post. But ofcourse i do believe in Michael...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Adore

December 08, 2012, 04:52:36 AM
I think it's understandable the feel of insecurity and doubt that some of us are experiencing, and it shouldn't be surprising. After all, there's only few days left until January 2013 and I for one can't feel the "BAM is in the air" theme. Shouldn't there be signs if it were to happen ? Yes, I know the cliche answer - the element of surprise - but still, will all the wrongs be righted in 23 days ?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NOT scared YET ... just michaelized ...

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 08, 2012, 06:46:53 AM

@leilani81: was it you who posted that Pearl Jr. link? ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  or was it someone else?
You modified your message?
Why? It was interesting!!

Especially because the ACTOR/ACTING vs DOCTOR /DOCTORING ambiguity came along during Murray's trial too!! We had some discussion on this few months ago on this thread here ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 06:49:51 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bugsy

December 08, 2012, 07:05:33 AM

@leilani81: was it you who posted that Pearl Jr. link? ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  or was it someone else?
You modified your message?
Why? It was interesting!!

Especially because the ACTOR/ACTING vs DOCTOR /DOCTORING ambiguity came along during Murray's trial too!! We had some discussion on this few months ago on this thread here ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, it was I who posted it , I became unsure of the relevance as I often post irrelevant things and so decided to edit my post and put a bunny instead
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler