sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Official back & Front thread
December 03, 2012, 05:09:34 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for posting that email exchange which clears up, for me, that TM is being quite logical in his support for the book and a very clever strategy.

I think alike, if Sullivan is telling the world through his book (sorry I haven't read it yet) that Michael was not a child molester that's what counts above if he didn't go with women, his nose was fallen or his skin was bleached, furthermore TM was fighting hard to make Michael an innocent man from child molestation allegations so for TM the release of this book is a triumph and the rest: women, nose or skin is just gossip.

ps. good job Mary thanks for sharing.
Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 05:10:52 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
December 03, 2012, 08:12:29 PM
Since we were talking about the Pepsi burn and the auction for the medical records on this thread:

FROM THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL JACKSON:

We are pleased to confirm that Michael Jackson's medical records have been taken down from the website and are NO LONGER being auctioned.

The auction house promptly responded to the request from the Estate's lawyers, and the removal of the documents from the auction has been confirmed.

MJOnline

The Official Online Team of the Michael Jackson Estate™

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

December 03, 2012, 08:30:36 PM
There are some awesome Michael album threads in the archives which breaks down the whole mural and some interpretations

I particularly liked the propofol bottle (that'll make you go straight to the archives lol)

I soon as I saw this post I went straight for the archives, but I was unable to find it. Any hints? I'm fairly new here and I'm still not 100% used to navigating the forum. Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 03, 2012, 08:31:30 PM
Big surprise.

Thanks for posting, MaryK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 03, 2012, 09:26:30 PM
Since we were talking about the Pepsi burn and the auction for the medical records on this thread:

FROM THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL JACKSON:

We are pleased to confirm that Michael Jackson's medical records have been taken down from the website and are NO LONGER being auctioned.

The auction house promptly responded to the request from the Estate's lawyers, and the removal of the documents from the auction has been confirmed.

MJOnline

The Official Online Team of the Michael Jackson Estate™

:th_bravo:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 04, 2012, 02:00:58 AM
But it was up for auction long enough to be seen by everyone! Cool move MJ!

Leilani81 and Mary, thanks for the interesting reads on the Sullivan book! It's important to understand something from all different angles.

Roger Friedman writes his review of Sullivan’s book, and says he has his/Roger’s name sited 87 times, not always favorably.  Sullivan apparently shows Tom Mesereau in a positive light, so that might also help TM be positive about it.   It’s an interesting read. He ends with:
What Sullivan has done is  chop up a lot of pieces he’s found in research, mash them together and put them in a blender on high speed.  The result is something that tastes and smells bad.

Just thinking now that maybe this book is a great way of getting all kinds of people checking out facts, seeing as it seems there’s so many factual inaccuracies. Then it might be a good thing. Controversy gets people's attention, and "MJ lives for controversy!"

ImConvinced, you've been here since the beginning, and I know you put a lot of hard work into investigating, one of the key sleuthers.  I've noted you've been travelling and just popping in here and there, and that's cool.  I've noted your presence on Hoaxbook and Army of Love forum.  As far as love goes, we each try to do what we can, according to our personality, time and ability.  Love and blessings to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd

December 04, 2012, 02:18:23 AM
Just for throwing this in:

10/24/2008 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Unmasked Jacko is Backo
Michael Jackson has come out of hiding ... he was all over L.A. yesterday, spending money, working on his skin and buying antiques -- who said there's a recession?

Jacko - click to launch

Jackson, who is famously financially-strapped, went to the offices of his long-time dermatologist in Bev Hills, then hit up a cosmetics boutique for a package of Epicuren Discovery, then headed to Melrose Ave. for a little antique shopping.

Jackson bought a a silver model airplane. His bodyguard did the heavy lifting, dragging it to his SUV. Jackson then drove down Sunset Blvd, with more than 40 paparazzi cars following behind.

--------------------
I really like this.

"a package of Epicuren Discovery"
For Epicurus, the purpose of philosophy was to attain the happy, tranquil life, characterized by ataraxia—peace and freedom from fear—and aponia—the absence of pain—and by living a self-sufficient life surrounded by friends. He taught that pleasure and pain are the measures of what is good and evil; death is the end of both body and soul and should therefore not be feared; the gods do not reward or punish humans; the universe is infinite and eternal; and events in the world are ultimately based on the motions and interactions of atoms moving in empty space.

"bought a a silver model airplane"
"His bodyguard did the heavy lifting, dragging it to his SUV." - big issue with an airplane and no photo of it.

"Jacko is Backo"
;-)
Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 02:19:57 AM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

December 04, 2012, 02:24:35 AM
Just for throwing this in:

10/24/2008 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Unmasked Jacko is Backo
Michael Jackson has come out of hiding ... he was all over L.A. yesterday, spending money, working on his skin and buying antiques -- who said there's a recession?

Jacko - click to launch

Jackson, who is famously financially-strapped, went to the offices of his long-time dermatologist in Bev Hills, then hit up a cosmetics boutique for a package of Epicuren Discovery, then headed to Melrose Ave. for a little antique shopping.

Jackson bought a a silver model airplane. His bodyguard did the heavy lifting, dragging it to his SUV. Jackson then drove down Sunset Blvd, with more than 40 paparazzi cars following behind.

--------------------
I really like this.

"a package of Epicuren Discovery"
For Epicurus, the purpose of philosophy was to attain the happy, tranquil life, characterized by ataraxia—peace and freedom from fear—and aponia—the absence of pain—and by living a self-sufficient life surrounded by friends. He taught that pleasure and pain are the measures of what is good and evil; death is the end of both body and soul and should therefore not be feared; the gods do not reward or punish humans; the universe is infinite and eternal; and events in the world are ultimately based on the motions and interactions of atoms moving in empty space.

"bought a a silver model airplane"
"His bodyguard did the heavy lifting, dragging it to his SUV." - big issue with an airplane and no photo of it.

"Jacko is Backo"
;-)

ellyd, isn't that old news?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

ellyd

December 04, 2012, 02:55:00 AM
Yes and no, if one reflects what this article means in current context and our recent discussions e.g. about "leaving by an airplane".
The article date is indicating in addition that a key player at TMZ is allowing this information to stay accessible when other news sites already have either archived or deleted their older publications. In comparison, TMZ thus is the only online source which remains transparent as to MJ in the course of time. Finally, there was no real deal in reporting a shopping tour "unmasked" - it was a pointed confirmation of MJ really being Back. In my understanding.
Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 02:56:34 AM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 04, 2012, 04:40:28 AM
Yes and no, if one reflects what this article means in current context and our recent discussions e.g. about "leaving by an airplane".
The article date is indicating in addition that a key player at TMZ is allowing this information to stay accessible when other news sites already have either archived or deleted their older publications. In comparison, TMZ thus is the only online source which remains transparent as to MJ in the course of time. Finally, there was no real deal in reporting a shopping tour "unmasked" - it was a pointed confirmation of MJ really being Back. In my understanding.

I thought TMZ had released this news again but I can't find it, where did you get it from? from TMZ's old archives?
Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 04:41:48 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

December 04, 2012, 08:31:41 AM
But it was up for auction long enough to be seen by everyone! Cool move MJ!

Agreed.

:screaming-7365:Also agree the controversy re Sullivan's book, especially stoked by TMez is significant. The book does do all the tabloid trash stuff, but it also discusses the shady business dealings of people surrounding MJ--of which the greater public beyond the fann base  probably arent aware. So I think it serves a purpose, even tho I have snarled at times reading it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 04, 2012, 09:16:25 AM
Thank you so much, Mary, for the post...

I have to say that I strongly disagree with Mr. Mesereau. He says that character is more important than physical aspects. Which is partly true. In case of Michael, the saddest thing is, that a large part of non-fans don't even know exactly what allegations Michael had. They'd say 'he had some rape case I heard'! Such people don't provide an opportunity for us to explain what went wrong in the whole scenario and why Michael is innocent. They don't let us give a 'story V. Truth' comparison. Because the simply don't know anything. It's incomprehensible to them and on top of that, they don't wanna listen.

So the next thing that comes up is, the comprehensible stuff...people easily understand when someone says, Michael bleached his skin. They'll understand it right away. That news is more juicy to them and it's a hot topic to gossip upon. And then again, they don't want to listen what the truth is.

I believe Michael's vindication has to be in two steps.

1) clearing stains on physical aspects (appearance, sexuality)

2) clearing stains on character.

What we are in need right now is the widespread attempts to clear the stains on physical aspects. People need to know Michael is NOT weird. they need to know all the situations he had to go through in his life and that it's never easy to be Michael Jackson. Once people know that he is not a freak, they will be ready to listen to the other serious and more complicated issues, the allegations.

The book is a TOTAL ridicule, what's the use if one part of it says, Michael is weird and the other part, he is innocent...which one will people buy? of-course, the weird. I have definitely not read the book nor will I, but one thing I know is, if the book is really worth appreciating, no fan will hesitate to appreciate and promote. Michael Jackson fans only want to vindicate him and they would leave no stone unturned to do that. If this book has negative criticism it means something is really not right about it.

People need to know that Michael is a human just like anyone, that's the basic point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

sandythyme

December 04, 2012, 10:10:40 AM
Hi Everyone - I am having a tough thyme keeping up these days due to life its self.  So, just a quick thought and forgive me if I am off base, you can take a book and everyone that reads it reads it different.  Everyone sees something different in each sentence, each word.  We all come to a different conclusion.  If I say the word Bam we all have our own idea of what it means.  This book is just another example of this.  Some people see good, some people see bad.  I thought TM was acting a bit off when prompting the book, I laughed everythyme he reached off and grabbed the book to show us the cover.  Something just isn't sitting well with me on this.  Maybe this is a test to see if people who care about Michael learned anything in these 3 plus years?  I also believe at this point there are people who care, and people who care but were unsure of the events in Michael's life care enough to now know it was BS.  You can have the most perfect person in the world and people will still not like that person, make up stories and so on.  So Michael will probably not have a clean and shiney slate with the whole world, but he will to the people who matter most, the ones who care and believed in him since the beginning and the ones who cared enough to learn more and jumped on board.  Just me thinking out loud, lots of love to all of you  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 04, 2012, 02:22:43 PM
@ Diggy, forgot to tell -- it's not the building that is on fire, this is the tabloid in the foreground who's burning. Rightfully so lol.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 04, 2012, 02:45:15 PM
There are some awesome Michael album threads in the archives which breaks down the whole mural and some interpretations

I particularly liked the propofol bottle (that'll make you go straight to the archives lol)

I soon as I saw this post I went straight for the archives, but I was unable to find it. Any hints? I'm fairly new here and I'm still not 100% used to navigating the forum. Thanks!

Bonnie, I posted this whilst at the gym and my Internet connection wax dropping in and out which is why I was unable to edit my post. The edit note I intended to add was

Footnote: Subjective

I'm just heading out to run errands, when I get back I'll find it for you.

OT alert: Meanwhile had THE best workout with MJ. MJ is going to help me lose the 20 pounds of weight I need to shed. Aren't ya MJ? I uploaded all my MJ to iPhone and have my DR DRE beats headphones, pump up MJ booming in my ears. Each day I go in to run I put on an MJ album and GUN it till the album is over. It's making my workouts so much easier / enjoyable instead of watching the clock!!

Love you MJ xxxx
Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 02:48:08 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail