• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: Official back & Front thread
November 09, 2012, 09:12:06 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and how do we come at the party  :)
and important q....where? planet earth....australia...america...europe...asia...omg, I wish we are all from the same country to get easily meet..any ideas?

We're from all around the world.  Maybe we can have different locations and contact the others with web cameras and other technology ?   

Good Luck on your project Mack and Cheese.  Sounds Great.  I'm from NY and there are a lot of people still suffering.  My sister on Long Island still doesn't have power or heat and it's about 12 days now. 

Love You too Front !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

November 09, 2012, 09:17:55 PM
I'll volunteer to  bring PI  :bearhug:

Young Mac,  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

November 09, 2012, 10:13:13 PM

GOSH!!@&?!
SOOO MUCH OF EXCITEME--T!!!

THANK YOU FROM MY HEART Mr.FroNt-->>  i was thi--king  if we wl  --ever get to that poiNt!!

LOVE 'N L.O.V.E 2ALL! <333
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 09, 2012, 10:39:29 PM
HAHAHA Omgsh I love the names frontenstein comes up with, Mack N Cheese, classic. Nar really that is such a classic dish.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

November 09, 2012, 10:45:23 PM
LOL I want a nickname!!  :icon_albino: :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 09, 2012, 10:59:29 PM
Why is N becoming non-existent? Seems the front man is teaching members bad grammar.  :icon_e_surprised:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

bec

November 09, 2012, 11:59:26 PM
@Front, how's that Vision? Whatever happened to Project Stain Removal? If the hour grows as late as you, collective, are implying, I feel like we're running out of time on this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

diggyon

November 10, 2012, 03:14:51 AM
Hi Front, much L.O.V.E. back at you.  :bearhug: and to you Mjjever777  :bearhug: and to everyone  :bearhug:

Hey Mr. Front,

looking for this?

My bunny found it for you.  :LolLolLolLol: Now he deserves a carrot  :LolLolLolLol:

I have a carrot pie for Bunny.  ;D

Ohhhhhhh Sarahli!!! Now you made Bunny very happy!!  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Mr. Front,

are you serious about the Bam party ??? Are you sure it's gonna take place? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 10, 2012, 03:19:34 AM
Michael Jackson ‏@michaeljackson

All the colors of the world should be Lovi' each other wholeheartedly Yes, it's all right Take my message to your brother And tell him twice

Could it be possible that they had 1 character too many and so they had to sacrifice one and the most logical one without ruining the lyric quote was to remove the 'N'?

No, the most logical would've been to remove the comma after the Yes, or the apostophe after lovin'   IMO!

Now why doesn't Jermaine change his name to Jackso -ASS LIVE heehee! then it would at least sound different AND would have a missing N! Haha! More of that balo_ey, methinks!

Sorry, what thread am I in anyway? All seem to be merging into one right now.

Oh UR In the LaNd of tha Lost ThreVd... lmao!

:errrr:   :computer-losy-smiley:   :icon_geek:   :thjajaja121:  :suspect:  :icon_albino:  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 10, 2012, 03:39:10 AM
...and to have front post the N here right after..

i was just wondering, what kind of people pose as others, like what is the motive of for example the guy posting out from the fake E'Cas twitter.. do they really not have a life of their own?

Apparantly Not jus ask Dmovie27.... Lmao!  CouldNt help that 1...

:compute:  :icon_eek:  :ghsdf:  :computer-losy-smiley:  You said I woUld turN iNto Mikal jaksun If I stayed on the putor all day N night typiN away loike a fak azz wanna b Rock Starrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on Crew follow me isNt thiz Fu_ :icon_exclaim:

KirK Out!
   :icon_exclaim:   :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 10, 2012, 03:57:39 AM
DWA, I’m so sad your sister and so many are having such a difficult time. Hats off to all those electricians, construction and other people working long hours to restore lives.

Love your new name Mack N Cheese! “Go, go, GO!” sounds like ‘drugged’ MJ talking about the TII tour raising money for his children hospital!

UYI,  “Frontenstein”!  :thjajaja121:

Bec, I’m thinking Bam is going to take care of things in 1 fell swoop, or  that public vindication will be like a by-product of Bam.  Just an old post of Front’s I really like (well I like them all ;)):
A purely hypothetical presentation…….

Let's say, for a moment, that MJ was on this very board. Let's also say, for the sake of this hypothetical discussion, that MJ has "associates" that have a specific job to do directly related to the hoax--- IF, in fact, there is one. Now, let's say these "associates" were "planted" by MJ himself (whether or not MJ has planted them as himself, or planted them "behind the mask"/screen names---- it's irrelevant!) in the vast spectrum of the electronic world----better known as the Internet--- in order to sew the "seeds" from which fruition will fervently blossom when the TIME and "environment" have acquired specifically adept protocol to allow these "forces" to ripen.

In theory….. IF there is a hoax, let me assure every eye that's reading this and let me be very clear…..MJ has constructed the Plan of GENIUS. This is not some kiddie play in a tabloid arena that touts headlines about some blonde lady with big tits giving birth to a two-headed alien baby, now 1 year old and 98 pounds. Mmmm…..got milk?  albino/

Furthermore, this is not some half-assed, half-witted plan that was hastily thrown together because "MJ had to make a quick escape" <----I'm quite sure yours truly is not the only one who has grown weary of hearing that particular theory. Moreover, this is not an arrangement executed by slack-jawed mouth-breathers walking around trying to find their nuts because somewhere along the way they lost the INTEGRITY and balls to carry out the Plan as MJ SEES FIT.

NOW……..would anyone be so damn selfish as to even inquire about that person's (or persons) identity :?:  Absolutely!--- but for very good reasons. Believing every character that steps into the "hoax spotlight" would be most DEFINITELY a precursor to a catastrophic situation. As I have stated many times, do not take my words as Truth….for it cannot be altered, regardless! Careful consideration and illuminous observations will lead one to that Truth; gulping down spoon-fed words will not.

That said, I have nothing to lose and nothing to prove. My intention and purpose here is not to prove/win/lose or satisfy anyone or feel "accepted". Do not let curiosity & wishful thinking hinder perception. Do not become utterly transfixed on the future. Instead, focus on the moment…WHEN it arrives. Do not let curiosities create barriers to logic. You are in the forest……..what do you SEE? 1 tree? 2 trees? 1,000 trees? some animals? flowers? Unless FACTS become the focal point of logic, one will forever be inebriated with irrelevant technicalities and become lost in TIME trying to find that "magic potion" to satiate their curiosities. When the TIME comes, embrace the moment(s). The moment is HERE…..the moment is NOW…..the moment of "tomorrow" will be "today".

I suggest a cool, calm and caring approach to all things/people related to the hoax. Meticulous minds, scrutinizing eyes & understanding hearts <----those are HIGHLY under-rated assets. 

Patience & perseverance are KEY. Why? Because he says so!  8-)

p.s.s.    suspicious mind--- thanx for the hug. Right back at ya. Don't worry about Front…he will be fine.    T-r-u-s-t  M-e!

Katy, Front did promise all of us new names!
p.s. by the time this is over, we'll all have nicknames for everyone here, and we'll celebrate wearing little nickname tags as we mingle & munch on BAMcake….. how's that sound?

Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 11:18:16 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
November 10, 2012, 04:33:23 AM
DWA, I’m so sad your sister and so many are having such a difficult time. Hats off to all those electricians, construction and other people working long hours to restore lives.

Love your new name Mack N Cheese! “Go, go, GO!” sounds like ‘drugged’ MJ talking about the TII tour raising money for his children hospital!

UYI,  “Frontenstein”!  :thjajaja121:

Bec, I’m thinking Bam is going to take care of things in 1 fell swoop, or  that public vindication will be like a by-product of Bam.  Just an old post of Front’s I really like (well I like them all ;)):
A purely hypothetical presentation…….

Let's say, for a moment, that MJ was on this very board. Let's also say, for the sake of this hypothetical discussion, that MJ has "associates" that have a specific job to do directly related to the hoax--- IF, in fact, there is one. Now, let's say these "associates" were "planted" by MJ himself (whether or not MJ has planted them as himself, or planted them "behind the mask"/screen names---- it's irrelevant!) in the vast spectrum of the electronic world----better known as the Internet--- in order to sew the "seeds" from which fruition will fervently blossom when the TIME and "environment" have acquired specifically adept protocol to allow these "forces" to ripen.

In theory….. IF there is a hoax, let me assure every eye that's reading this and let me be very clear…..MJ has constructed the Plan of GENIUS. This is not some kiddie play in a tabloid arena that touts headlines about some blonde lady with big tits giving birth to a two-headed alien baby, now 1 year old and 98 pounds. Mmmm…..got milk?  albino/

Furthermore, this is not some half-assed, half-witted plan that was hastily thrown together because "MJ had to make a quick escape" <----I'm quite sure yours truly is not the only one who has grown weary of hearing that particular theory. Moreover, this is not an arrangement executed by slack-jawed mouth-breathers walking around trying to find their nuts because somewhere along the way they lost the INTEGRITY and balls to carry out the Plan as MJ SEES FIT.

NOW……..would anyone be so damn selfish as to even inquire about that person's (or persons) identity :?:  Absolutely!--- but for very good reasons. Believing every character that steps into the "hoax spotlight" would be most DEFINITELY a precursor to a catastrophic situation. As I have stated many times, do not take my words as Truth….for it cannot be altered, regardless! Careful consideration and illuminous observations will lead one to that Truth; gulping down spoon-fed words will not.

That said, I have nothing to lose and nothing to prove. My intention and purpose here is not to prove/win/lose or satisfy anyone or feel "accepted". Do not let curiosity & wishful thinking hinder perception. Do not become utterly transfixed on the future. Instead, focus on the moment…WHEN it arrives. Do not let curiosities create barriers to logic. You are in the forest……..what do you SEE? 1 tree? 2 trees? 1,000 trees? some animals? flowers? Unless FACTS become the focal point of logic, one will forever be inebriated with irrelevant technicalities and become lost in TIME trying to find that "magic potion" to satiate their curiosities. When the TIME comes, embrace the moment(s). The moment is HERE…..the moment is NOW…..the moment of "tomorrow" will be "today".

I suggest a cool, calm and caring approach to all things/people related to the hoax. Meticulous minds, scrutinizing eyes & understanding hearts <----those are HIGHLY under-rated assets. 

Patience & perseverance are KEY. Why? Because he says so!  8-)

p.s.s.    suspicious mind--- thanx for the hug. Right back at ya. Don't worry about Front…he will be fine.    T-r-u-s-t  M-e!

Katy, Front did promise all of us new names!
p.s. by the time this is over, we'll all have nicknames for everyone here, and we'll celebrate wearing little nickname tags as we mingle & munch on BAMcake….. how's that sound?

How's this? 3 days I do not read, and I have 5 pages of "n" rabbits "n" monsters "n" party BAMcake and nicknames? Guys, if you are fun   :thjajaja121:
Fro_t not have to prove anything, you know that we value your presence here. Get all my love.

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 10, 2012, 05:26:16 AM
Why is N becoming non-existent? Seems the front man is teaching members bad grammar.  :icon_e_surprised:

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sandythyme

November 10, 2012, 06:46:40 AM
TY guys for the luv on my new project. Where you been Aussie? I miss seeing that pretty face posting all kind of craziness!!!! :)

Just a crappy year YM. That's why I have been on and off at the forum. 3 deaths in family plus 3 friends passed away, incl. a 1 yr old child. All in 6 months, 6 funerals. SO  yeah, 2012 not a good year for me. But hopefully the worst is over. We are just pulling together as a family and being supportive and praying to God for strength.

I could really use a BAM right about now  :michael-jackson:

I will be here more often.. Im glad ya missed me! Ha  :icon_e_biggrin:

Hey Aussie:  I am sorry for all you been going through.  This has been a very difficult year to say the least for me as well, I understand what you are experiencing.  I lost 3 of the dearst friends in the past year.  Two of which were not just friends, they were my inner strength, it's hard to regain your momentum and the beat of your life when part of your soul is empty with loss.  God always helps us find the way.  As I get older, I more now than ever value each day and moment with family, friends, life.  Take care, and lots of love to you and everyone here, there and everywhere:)

Young Mack  I want to say You Go!  I find you kind, caring and fun!  Good Luck with this project and here's to many many more!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 10, 2012, 09:03:35 AM

Juuuuuus' se_ding some L.O.V.E.

:bearhug:

whose bringin' the milk , big bird?  :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."