Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: Official back & Front thread
November 08, 2012, 02:36:31 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
From @michaeljackson on twitter..
"All the colors of the world should be
Lovi' each other wholeheartedly
Yes it's alright
Take my message to your brother
And tell him twice"

CAN YOU FEEL IT????  :icon_razz:

:bearhug: 

Your so cute Katy. Stay Strong sweetie. I love you and The Best is Yet 2 Come...

cuz The Man said so! lmao.
Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 02:39:18 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2012, 03:17:20 PM
haha @ katy

Notice you wrote "lovi' each other wholeheartedly" -> hence my missing N - comment :) but yup, the N is there in the original post.. :) what a funny coincidence  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 08, 2012, 03:27:14 PM
haha @ katy

Notice you wrote "lovi' each other wholeheartedly" -> hence my missing N - comment :) but yup, the N is there in the original post.. :) what a funny coincidence  :icon_lol:

The "N" was definitely missing on the MJ twitter account but is present on the FB account.

Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 03:30:31 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2012, 03:44:07 PM
OH!! GREAT! i'm not on twitter, i checked the fb and figured it was there soooo..   :thjajaja121:    but YEY!  :icon_rr:  this is such a crazy adventure.. If it wasnt for you guys and all these years of reading your posts and getting to know your personalities AND what's really important to me, the fact that you are all so freakin' genius and really just a super smart bunch of people.. exceptionally bright, i'd say. not crazy, gullible, delusional (that's how i feel at times) but actually analytical and down to earth... cause at times it all feels so crazy that i do doubt my sanity for real.. like what if it's all in my head.. but knowing that you believe and that these things are real to you all as well, it really keeps m from knock-knock-knockin' on the asulym doors.. so thank you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 08, 2012, 04:09:29 PM
OH!! GREAT! i'm not on twitter, i checked the fb and figured it was there soooo..   :thjajaja121:    but YEY!  :icon_rr:  this is such a crazy adventure.. If it wasnt for you guys and all these years of reading your posts and getting to know your personalities AND what's really important to me, the fact that you are all so freakin' genius and really just a super smart bunch of people.. exceptionally bright, i'd say. not crazy, gullible, delusional (that's how i feel at times) but actually analytical and down to earth... cause at times it all feels so crazy that i do doubt my sanity for real.. like what if it's all in my head.. but knowing that you believe and that these things are real to you all as well, it really keeps m from knock-knock-knockin' on the asulym doors.. so thank you all.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GKJ6j_9fPo[/youtube]

Cool... Thanx 4 the compliment to "The forum of 'MJ crazy ride' of super awesome super slueths." Are you sure you don't wanna borrow someone's crazy coat tho? I've seen plenty available in the last 2 plus years...

Maybe the MJFAM who is still here standin' strong N doesn't need them anymore can auction them N donate the money 2 charity...

Woot Woot We B balliN'    :th_bravo:
Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 04:11:38 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 08, 2012, 04:14:44 PM
haha @ katy

The "N" was definitely missing on the MJ twitter account but is present on the FB account.

Cool missing “N”  :woohoo2:

What’s interesting to notice imo is that they used the maximum characters allowed on twitter and that they could have left the letter “N” on “Lovin” as the apostrophe counts as a character anyway. They could even have removed the coma after “Yes” and write “Loving”. Totally done on purpose!

So what are we supposed to feel?  :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

November 08, 2012, 04:26:21 PM
Thats some good shit right there.... Hahaha what else can I say??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 08, 2012, 04:31:14 PM
haha @ katy

:icon_mrgreen:

"Can you see what's going down, you can feel it in your bones"

ya.......I'm feelin' it MJ.......in a good way  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 08, 2012, 04:46:09 PM
Thats some good shit right there.... Hahaha what else can I say??

TRUTH Homie! Only TRUTH! Don't Listen 2 the bullshit, Don't buy the bullshit, Don't feed the BULLShit!

Keep Your Head Up N don't get caught up in The ILLusion of Hollywood or Fame or Greed or Lust or Envy or Jealousy!

Represent proper N REAL from your Heart N Soul.

I like you YoungMack.

Peace
   :icon_rr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2012, 04:50:50 PM
No fighti_g guys... it's okay santiago!! Thats why I mentioned twitter instead of facebook  :icon_e_smile:

Love you, Im_convinced!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 08, 2012, 04:57:06 PM
No fighti_g guys... it's okay santiago!! Thats why I mentioned twitter instead of facebook  :icon_e_smile:

Love you, Im_convinced!!  :bearhug:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRWrG4kyfhM[/youtube]

:suspect:    :smiley_abuv: 

Time 2 Wake Up 4 real peeps. Take a Stand N say We've Had enuff!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2012, 05:06:55 PM
i was just about to write YES, i can feel it!! and i DO feel it!!  yeah, sorry Katy, my bad.. too tired after 15 hours of work.. twitter didn't register to my brain.. sorry  :bearhug: and I'm putting serious effort into keeping away from that jacket, I'm_convinced  :icon_mrgreen: when in doubt, i just try to believe even harder... haha, doesn't always work but then i think of bec and her calm essence combined with the super-brain, and it goes away.. but it does feel now like we're going somewhere with this... like speedin' to get there faster... like it's all building up to a.... BAM.. we got bombs N bangbangs N TS N front, stuff happening all the time.. the "N" is my favourite clue, it's so obvious and all over.. here, on twitter, on fb, in the trial, the pictures.. keep 'em comin'..  :icon_cool: i do realize that this might be just me still in hype and feeling the cirque du soleil and all that.. would looove to just go with the feeling and  :woohoo2:  Michael.... it's getting so exciting.. just hope we're not getting excited over nothing... but it's been so long already..  :abouttime:   :over-react-smiley: yeah, yeah, yeah.. whenever you're ready, take your time etc. etc. blahblahblah we'll be here... but if nothing happens and all the believers are condemned to a life of loony bins and village idiots for decades to come, i will seriously whoop your butt when our paths cross. (and not wanting to actually sound threatening, i must admit i'm super short, so no danger of any serious injury there)   :icon_twisted:  :icon_geek:
Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 05:08:28 PM by santiago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
November 08, 2012, 05:17:04 PM
haha @ katy

Cool missing “N”  :woohoo2:

What’s interesting to notice imo is that they used the maximum characters allowed on twitter and that they could have left the letter “N” on “Lovin” as the apostrophe counts as a character anyway. They could even have removed the coma after “Yes” and write “Loving”. Totally done on purpose!

So what are we supposed to feel?  :icon_geek:

Lovi' has been written that way just to serve the purpose, it's just a clear Front's connexion!! :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Jos

November 08, 2012, 05:21:41 PM
i was just about to write YES, i can feel it!! and i DO feel it!!  yeah, sorry Katy, my bad.. too tired after 15 hours of work.. twitter didn't register to my brain.. sorry  :bearhug: and I'm putting serious effort into keeping away from that jacket, I'm_convinced  :icon_mrgreen: when in doubt, i just try to believe even harder... haha, doesn't always work but then i think of bec and her calm essence combined with the super-brain, and it goes away.. but it does feel now like we're going somewhere with this... like speedin' to get there faster... like it's all building up to a.... BAM.. we got bombs N bangbangs N TS N front, stuff happening all the time.. the "N" is my favourite clue, it's so obvious and all over.. here, on twitter, on fb, in the trial, the pictures.. keep 'em comin'..  :icon_cool: i do realize that this might be just me still in hype and feeling the cirque du soleil and all that.. would looove to just go with the feeling and  :woohoo2:  Michael.... it's getting so exciting.. just hope we're not getting excited over nothing... but it's been so long already..  :abouttime:   :over-react-smiley: yeah, yeah, yeah.. whenever you're ready, take your time etc. etc. blahblahblah we'll be here... but if nothing happens and all the believers are condemned to a life of loony bins and village idiots for decades to come, i will seriously whoop your butt when our paths cross. (and not wanting to actually sound threatening, i must admit i'm super short, so no danger of any serious injury there)   :icon_twisted:  :icon_geek:

Hahahaha  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 08, 2012, 05:51:06 PM

:affraid:   :computer-losy-smiley:   :ghsdf:   :thjajaja121:   :smiley_abuv:   :elvis-1405:   :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red

:bowdown: <<< JUST KIDDIn' 4 real!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions