No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MJonmind

Re: Official back & Front thread
November 03, 2012, 03:54:11 AM
For all the hurting...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbu66fL35jU[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

November 03, 2012, 08:08:13 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkr79F_B_LU[/youtube]

.....All the time, more :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

angel

November 03, 2012, 11:17:21 AM
@Souza, MaryK, reveron1958, and applehead123, I'm so sorry for your loss.  May God send His Comforter to you and your families.  Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2012, 11:34:22 AM
"Through suffering, our bodies continue to share in the death of Jesus so that the life of Jesus may also be seen in our bodies." 2 Corinthians 4:10
To MaryK, Souza, reveron1958, and applehead123, I am so sorry for the tragic losses you have experienced.  :(  May God bless you all and please know that He will provide you comfort during this time of need.
"All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort." 2 Corinthians 1:3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." ~ Lanston Hughes

November 04, 2012, 07:21:10 AM
Pipi, what a wonderful post. I too will try and keep my mind on those words this week. I don't know how. But I pray that I can try... I unfortunately have a child's funeral to attend on Thursday. (1 yr old)

6th funeral this year. By the sounds of things, many people (both on the forum and my personal life) are having a difficult 2012. I am not superstitious and I don't think its representative of anything, but just sayin' a lot of people are having a hard 2012.

To those of people who have lost people, or have personal illness or illness in the family :bearhug: for you all and may God keep you strong. For those who don't believe in God, May you find comfort and love within your circle of friends and family.

Much Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

November 04, 2012, 07:29:00 AM
@Aussie - you are a gem.  There has been a lot of suffering and disasters in 2012 and it has made me stop and revisit the 2012 theory.  It might not be the end of the world, but to many it surely must feel like it.

My prayers are with you on the 5th.  An angel, a tiny one, has gotten his wings.  Always a child’s death is one of the hardest to accept.  I know this from personal experience.  It will never be easy.  So I want you to know that through hugs and love, I am holding your hand.  God Bless you  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

November 04, 2012, 03:23:30 PM
@Aussie - you are a gem.  There has been a lot of suffering and disasters in 2012 and it has made me stop and revisit the 2012 theory.  It might not be the end of the world, but to many it surely must feel like it.

My prayers are with you on the 5th.  An angel, a tiny one, has gotten his wings.  Always a child’s death is one of the hardest to accept.  I know this from personal experience.  It will never be easy.  So I want you to know that through hugs and love, I am holding your hand.  God Bless you  :bearhug:

I so agree. Hugs to you, too, Ausisie. I'm so sorry for the loss of this dear child.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MissG

November 04, 2012, 04:00:55 PM
So sorry to read about the passing of your loved ones.
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 04, 2012, 04:25:09 PM
@Souza, MaryK, reveron1958, and applehead123, I'm so sorry for your loss.  May God send His Comforter to you and your families.  Love

My sympathies also, to those who are going through a time of grief and loss.   :'(

Revelation 14:13, "And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
November 04, 2012, 04:42:55 PM

My sympathies also, to those who are going through a time of grief and loss.   :'(

Revelation 14:13, "And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them."

Thank you for your kindness. I really appreciate it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

suspicious mind

November 04, 2012, 05:38:09 PM
Remember, remember the 5th of November...    :ghsdf:

tomorrow?! i could go for tomorrow if it will stop the election news for a day.  :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Front

November 04, 2012, 06:03:55 PM
My deepest condolences to those of you who are going through a difficult time and mourning the loss of a dear loved one. Although there's nothing I can say or do that will ever replace that void in your heart, I CAN offer my love & support. Please know that I'm holding each and every one of you very close to my heart. My thoughts & prayers are with you and your families.

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." --Psalm 34:18

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." -Revelation 21:4
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 04, 2012, 06:29:25 PM
My deepest condolences to those of you who are going through a difficult time and mourning the loss of a dear loved one. Although there's nothing I can say or do that will ever replace that void in your heart, I CAN offer my love & support. Please know that I'm holding each and every one of you very close to my heart. My thoughts & prayers are with you and your families.

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." --Psalm 34:18

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." -Revelation 21:4

oh glorious day
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

November 04, 2012, 06:34:30 PM
Beautiful message of Front
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late