Andrea

Re: Official back & Front thread
October 05, 2012, 09:10:25 AM
@BTC - that's one of my favourite V scenes too.  Evey emerged stronger and was able to let go of her fear.  It was a harsh lesson but there was no other way.  So yes, there's definitely a parallel there with this hoax.  Every now and then I wonder how my life would be different if I'd ignored my instincts right after June 25th... it's funny that the hoax has become so entwined with my life and how I view things now.  I've always been a bit of a conspiracy theorist ever since 9/11 so questioning the media and governments is something that has come naturally me for over 10 years now.  But I didn't realize the full magnitude of everything until I became involved with the hoax and realizing it's not too late to right things and to not live in fear of the unknown.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
he's mentored us and educated us in ways that he never in a lifetime would have been able to if meeting us individually. No, he's managed to change us and challenge us to be better all while hiding behind this veil called a hoax.

Beautiful.

I couldn't agree more, beautiful.  It really is all for love and what MJ has been doing for us is such an invaluable gift and for that, my gratitude knows no bounds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 05, 2012, 09:12:18 AM
i have a question if you all will forgive me for not have paid enough attention in the past, but did anyone ever ask or did front ever say whether or not there was an actual dead person that day?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

October 05, 2012, 09:33:10 AM
I, more than ever, believe this hoax falls under the umbrella of an ARG yet there are many spokes/purposes for this ARG/hoax. The least that is talked about IMO is the change that it has brought in each of us. Is this intended or is it just a natural byproduct?

I think it is/was both intended and a natural byproduct.  Mike knew and understood human nature very well (more so than most I believe)...and perhaps designed the ARG in such ways as to naturally attract a certain 'type' of individual, with the intention of raising awareness, consciousness, education, love, etc.  I say a 'certain type' because the ARG/hoax has obviously not attracted many, as compared to those who have not followed it.  So, that makes me wonder about 'us'...and what it is about 'us' that is different than the majority (not saying we're better or worse, just 'different').  Also makes me wonder what 'type' Mike had in mind...what characteristics/personalities did he KNOW would not only be attracted to/by the ARG/hoax, but that would also last long enough to see it through.

One thing I am pretty sure about is that Mike KNEW....was able to foresee...the varying effects all this would have on 'us'.  'He' may have alluded to that, through Back, in the Theory or Vision post:

Christ was the savior of lives once as a physical being.
So too was Michael Jackson.
I'm sure there are "many" here on this very board who can attest to that.  My word itself does not have to be taken as conclusive.
The proof will be provided through acknowledgement.

"will be" = future tense (Back wrote that in 2009)

Andrea
But I didn't realize the full magnitude of everything until I became involved with the hoax and realizing it's not too late to right things and to not live in fear of the unknown.

Interesting what you said about 'not too late to right things'.  I've often thought/wondered if Front's note about wrongs--->righted didn't only apply to Mike and his life.  I know I've 'righted' several 'wrongs' in my life over the past 3+ years....mainly due to many 'shifts' in perspective, brought about by the hoax.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Jos

October 05, 2012, 10:23:14 AM
i have a question if you all will forgive me for not have paid enough attention in the past, but did anyone ever ask or did front ever say whether or not there was an actual dead person that day?

Good question! I personally don't think that there was a real body, because I can't see Michael is willing to do that.
But, also, I don;t think mr. Front will answer this one :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

diggyon

October 05, 2012, 11:15:34 AM
As far as I remember we tried to answer that question before, but no one found the right answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

October 05, 2012, 04:31:03 PM
Amazing posts and thoughts here......thank you!
@BTC....sometimes you really scare the life out of me, lol.  You managed to write some of the things that have
swirling in my head.  I had truly just been thinking about the types of personalities we have here and in the general
hoax community. Though we are a diverse group we seem to pull together well.  I am not sure what it is about "us"
perhaps Souza could shed some light?  Since you have been here the longest.....what do you think makes us gel, or
tick? (besides MJ, lol)  Like BTC said....we are not better, just different.  I wonder too of Michael's expectations or thoughts
with this.  I also think the number of hoaxers was not the main consideration, but the type, the personality traits.  It just
fascinates me to think....what Michael must have been thinking whilst planning.  The message is clear as day, while the
ARG aspect is clear as mud, lol. 
BTC.....the "shift in perspective" you have had over the years here, is very much what I have felt as well.  Again, you just take
my thoughts, and type them out....so cool : ) Thank you for that great post! 

I just have say once again, things are bumpy, things are blurry, things are sometimes not nice at all.  However, Michael said it
best in TII, "...we are family, just know that."  It's my belief that difficult times help define a person's character.  Far too many
times, I have seen negative and nasty confrontations stem from a few lines of misguided writings.  It truly saddens me to see
people be negative or rude.  I believe in the greater good....not just here but in life.  I am ever thankful for this adventure.....and
continue to learn all I can about things that are important....... not just to me alone, but things that are important to others as
well.  I think it has helped me become a better person.

OK...done rambling........I just go and go sometimes, lol......
Hope you are off to a spectacular and beautiful weekend.......
Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2012, 10:34:28 PM
FRONT where are ya?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

EverywhereASign

October 05, 2012, 11:09:52 PM
still going
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

October 05, 2012, 11:31:14 PM
@1y.....this is a very interesting picture that you posted 1 year after D day on our forum. I would love to see more of your art work. pretty please.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2012, 11:35:05 PM
1y what do you mean STILL GOING??? What are you referring to?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

EverywhereASign

October 05, 2012, 11:37:17 PM
@1y.....this is a very interesting picture that you posted 1 year after D day on our forum. I would love to see more of your art work. pretty please.

That is the artwork of Grant Fuhst, a very special talent introduced to me by S.E.H.F.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
October 06, 2012, 12:09:25 AM
@1y what does your username stand for, 1 year or something?

I always shoot for the moon.......
if I miss, I land among the stars!

You guys here are all stars to me.....I love to see and feel the love......
we have put LOVE back into our little corner of the world.  It will
spread by natural progression because we are loved, we give love. 
Thank you for all these great posts!

Wait what was that? We are just the stars, second best, why not the moon? It's kinda like saying if I don't get my first preference I'll just have to choose that....ahahaha, NAR I'm just messing with ya Wishing, I think your awesome!  :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

October 06, 2012, 12:22:26 AM
O, how I missed you UYI

>:(

You see, a star is a cosmic orb of luminous light that shines from within......
the moon is a rock.

:fresse: :fresse: :fresse:

You're too funny....better watch out for ItsHer though......she's got eyes
in the back of her head and knows all  :icon_eek:

Blessing to you.....always  :icon_e_wink:

PS> you're more awesome.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

October 06, 2012, 12:27:01 AM

That is the artwork of Grant Fuhst, a very special talent introduced to me by S.E.H.F.

Thankyou 1y. A piece titled Blood On The Dance Floor. A very interesting piece. Interesting to see the monsters and gargoyles peering out from behind the red curtain. It's almost prophetic in a way of our experience here on this investigation for the past 3 + years. We get to see what is presented to us in front of the curtain, but as for deciphering all the players behind the scene, we only get flashes and glimpses, piquing our curiosity and desire to know are these good guys, bad and evil or indifferent. You've given me new directions of thought to contemplate on a hot sunny day here in Australia. So once again...thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 06, 2012, 01:36:35 AM
Welcome Y1 - that is an interesting picture. Almost as interesting at SEHF. And why did you put periods in between SEHF? Does he spell it like that or do you know what it stands for? Hmmm...

BTC - I think you're right. Michael could have went for the numbers but for some reason I think he wanted those that had a sincere desire to find the truth, those with patience and understanding, those that aren't afraid to go against the mainstream belief and those that could stand the test of time. You know, just like us :)

Blessings on you all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012