Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: Official back & Front thread
October 02, 2012, 11:34:12 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red

Thanks!   :multiplespotting:  :icon_rr:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWJK3havWHs&feature=related[/youtube]

Ha Ha! Can't help myself. This makes me want 2 shout! Shake my body down 2 tha ground! Awww come on MJ-  :abouttime:

:LolLolLolLol:  :bearhug:  :animal0017:  I know U can C peeps R gettin' tired.  :suspect:

:smiley_abuv:

Uh Front? Where U been hidin' Mr.?  :fresse:

Toodles- *eye* luv ya!  :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 02, 2012, 11:34:52 PM
No one uses a real dead person in a game. That's pretty much the definition of no fun. A corpse isn't fun, a corpse was someone's brother/sister/parent/child/love and now they're dead. Not fun.

No body.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

October 03, 2012, 12:13:19 AM
So good to see the old Bec back! Love you and the way you strip the complicated back to down to earth simplicity. This very much appeals to my common sense brain! Seems like you're having a better week this week - I'm pleased!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 03, 2012, 12:45:45 AM
Good to be back even though my mortal shell never actually left.

How funny. We knew it all along yet only now it's really starting to hit me. This is all a game that is not a game. All the clues were rabbit holes. We weren't supposed to solve it, just pay attention and see how many off shoots you can wander down and get lost inside it's own alternate reality fantasy. All that stuff that went no where and yet everywhere and wandered and rambled and fizzled, just side stories. See how much you can learn when you're having fun? Push the limits of what you are prepared to believe.

And omg Front is Michael Jackson's screenname, one of them anyway, the Front man account. The man himself came to check up on us. He's probably gone, the moment is past, did we enjoy him while he was here? Of course. Did we embrace it wholly? Oh hell no! So skeptical, so guarded, so well learned. lol!

Van video IS him. It's another Rabbit hole.

Btw, pretty sure THIS (this whole thing) is Paris's new movie launching her acting career. This 3 Keys movie is what Front wanted us to notice when he talked about keys. So then we could go find 3 keys; the keys behind Jermaine in his interview, the key drawing in MJ's artwork, and back's Vision post (these initials (T-M) are your "key"! Trust Me!). 3 Keys.

Paris will build a bridge for her father to return. The public is obsessed with these young, coming of age, teenage celebrity daughters of famous people and child stars aka Lindsay Lohan, Brittany Spears. Paris plays that role well to become hip and popular and very very in demand right now; she is well liked, she has been well received, and she is IN style. If the world likes Paris and SHE thinks her Dad is the bomb that's only good for MJ and this project. Paris's media campaign the past year has been building that bridge for MJ.

This is why Paris's "security" laughed at me when I called. Because it's a game and I won the daily bonus round.

So much more!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

October 03, 2012, 01:06:15 AM
I'm reading this back quote from that Of a Theory or Vision post in a whole new way right now:

Thus it demanded a necessity for more elaborate plans of execution that are now used as a means of thwarting the full truth. This process has to be in magnification ten fold in order to the end the physical existence of the most famous person walking this Earth.

When snipped like that it is HUGE what he just said. When sandwiched in between distraction text as it was originally posted, it's murky and easy to gloss over as irrelevant. Not so irrelevant!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

emulik

October 03, 2012, 01:49:53 AM
^^ Yes, that makes sense Sim! Was that the same speech when he talked about being more accessible online (or words to that effect!), with new websites etc?
sorry for jumping into the debate  :icon_razz: are you talking about this video of Michael`s 45-th birthday? He talked about Army of Love, he mentioned soldiers of love, closer cooperation with us, on the world basis and staying in touch,..there is much more in the video. I find it very interesting. Do any of you know if "Go for your dreams" organisation took place?
 [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-p7cIj97Uk[/youtube]
Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 01:51:47 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

MJonmind

October 03, 2012, 03:44:52 AM
Bec
The man himself came to check up on us. He's probably gone, the moment is past, did we enjoy him while he was here?
Please don’t say he’s gone… :bowdown:

Maybe after a year of him not visiting, but it's not even been a month since his last visit. And the hoax/ARG's not done yet.
Though I'll always be grateful for the fabulous tIME he's given us!!!!!!!  I very much hope he's got more to tell us--snippets, drawings, even a smilie or two.

Front, are you still there? How close are we to figuring everything out? Did I hear you say--'Not by a long shot'? :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

Emulik, how I love watching the 45th birthday event, just watching/listening to the man, but the screaming... :icon_lol:
Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 03:51:08 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

October 03, 2012, 04:29:21 AM
I think when, or if, Michael BAM's, only then will we truly learn if the entire death hoax has been purely an ARG from the very beginning....or an ARG mixed with other aims and purposes (sting operation, NWO warning, etc etc)

I certainly believe that there is a large ARG component to everything we have experienced, both before and after June 25th 2009.

For me, in the meantime, I am happy to sit back, keep watchin' and see what happens from here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Felix

October 03, 2012, 04:47:26 AM
@bec&Australian MJ BeLIEver, thank you so much for your replies. Of course I'm not afraid to believe and would love to be wrong. It's just that little realistic person that lives inside of me does not let me be like you're all here, the complete and absolute believers. Oh I wish I could but I cant lie to myself.
I know that I might need to learn a lot from you all, you deny any news that does not fit the hoax so easily, even if the news is confirmed documentally,you find so many reasonable explanations that its really hard to believe that any confirmation wouldnt be fake. I really would love to be like you but I just can't..cause any news that comes from the official sources puts me into depression. I'm sorry for that but I'm just telling you how I feel.
That's why I love to read your forum, that's why there is no doubt in my mind that if Michael is really alive, he's Front for sure and he controls all of us here and helps us. When I read his posts I always get chills throughout my body cause the thought of Michael using the same page I do, posting the same forum I post makes me feel so wonderful and special. If only he could post more often.
Guys, I do hope you understand my feelings, they are really very complicated and I can do nothing about it. I want just ask you all to not be mad at me for my uncertainty and let me be here with you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you....

Felix

October 03, 2012, 04:54:16 AM
Oh and I forgot to say something else. I see some of you believe the hoax is just an ARG, a game, just for fun.
I don't know of course, but somehow I don't think so. I think there are better games than that. The price of this one is too high and costs no money but lives. And when I think about his children that he had to leave, the game seems unreal and impossible.
Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 04:54:53 AM by Felix
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you....

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 03, 2012, 04:58:07 AM
Yeah well, my mind is full of doubt but there are still 89 days left.
I wonder what's TS doing.

If that deadline came from MJ himself, I'm quite sure he won't follow it and will be missing in action on December 31 2012.

Just to let it simmer a bit more....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

October 03, 2012, 05:10:39 AM
Bec
The man himself came to check up on us. He's probably gone, the moment is past, did we enjoy him while he was here?
Please don’t say he’s gone… :bowdown:

Maybe after a year of him not visiting, but it's not even been a month since his last visit. And the hoax/ARG's not done yet.
Though I'll always be grateful for the fabulous tIME he's given us!!!!!!!  I very much hope he's got more to tell us--snippets, drawings, even a smilie or two.

Front, are you still there? How close are we to figuring everything out? Did I hear you say--'Not by a long shot'? :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

Emulik, how I love watching the 45th birthday event, just watching/listening to the man, but the screaming... :icon_lol:
I share your feelings Mjonmind :) it is not so long time from his last visit here, he has probably train of work to be done, although he is not visible now, I am sure he makes his best on some projects.  :ghsdf:
We shall remember his words: "just like you believe in Michael he believes in you!" so it is important to stay positive! We will get together to the promised land. Stay strong guys! :)

P.S. MJonmind...I like watching that celebration, too! those people over there scream so loudly though.. :icon_lol:
Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 05:12:57 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
October 03, 2012, 05:43:55 AM
And omg Front is Michael Jackson's screenname, one of them anyway, the Front man account.

This is why Paris's "security" laughed at me when I called. Because it's a game and I won the daily bonus round.

So you think front is MJ? How about TS, or do you think TS is Jackie or even...both MJ and Jackie.

Yeah well, my mind is full of doubt but there are still 89 days left.
I wonder what's TS doing.

If that deadline came from MJ himself, I'm quite sure he won't follow it and will be missing in action on December 31 2012.

Just to let it simmer a bit more....

You've got this counting thing down don't you? Your like the official timekeeper Gina...TS is probably getting his post on the sixth sign ready or watching us, watch this game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

curls

October 03, 2012, 07:00:39 AM
^^ Yes, that makes sense Sim! Was that the same speech when he talked about being more accessible online (or words to that effect!), with new websites etc?
sorry for jumping into the debate  :icon_razz: are you talking about this video of Michael`s 45-th birthday? He talked about Army of Love, he mentioned soldiers of love, closer cooperation with us, on the world basis and staying in touch,..there is much more in the video. I find it very interesting. Do any of you know if "Go for your dreams" organisation took place?

Yes that's what I was talking about, thanks for posting the vid - I'm sure there are lots more gems in there if only I could hear MJ clearer, over the screaming!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 03, 2012, 07:14:04 AM
@Felix, it's good to have you here, don't ever worry about expressing your uncertainties, we've all had them at times.  Practise looking behind the headlines, many of the things you quote, are merely assumptions based on stories you've been fed from the media. I know it's a cliche, but 'look and think outside the box'! And keep watching!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions