No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

Re: Official back & Front thread
October 02, 2012, 02:35:39 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you bec & Souza, you vocalize again some of my thoughts.

Never for money - any claim or accusation in this direction will definitely not hold any ground anymore, for all times, not in the past, not in the future.
"Michael" was released for free as well,  in many "making of" versions of "leaked" snippets and songs - a very kind invitation behind the curtain, taking us backstage into the process of "how to".
Invincible is the best and sophisticated, brilliant album, yes.

Bad 25 and those snippets - if we really try to train our ears to dig into the given, we will find that even smooth swinging songs like "Human Nature" contain so many musical layers that finding the complete pattern book of melodies and beats is becoming a true scavenger hunt.
Creativity and production start from scratch. Scratch means scratch and not employment of highly sophisticated tools.
A poem starts on a piece of paper before finding a resting place in a book.
A melody starts humming in the inner ear, in the soul before being played by an oboe.
A beat starts in a tapping foot and a snipping finger before being tamed in a rhythm section.
So yes, the snippets we were given contain ideas we can listen to in Bad 25 realizations - various versions - lol.
Another invitation into the "making of".
And piece by piece by piece.

What a once in a lifetime chance to watch the master at work. Blessed are we.
Thank you Michael.

One more time my apologies (with gladness) to Fro_t. You knew it, when you started - you asked for doubt.
Ah, and you know us oh so well - long time observer of the unbelievable human nature.
;-)
great post ellyd! I share your feelings and thoughts  :smiley_abuv:
Invincible really is the masterpiece! and you are so right in saying that we are blessed! we are indeed! we have unique and wonderful chance to learn things which we normally would not see, but Michael allows us to see his work in a progress and many more things..( fun and friendship with Front is cherry on the cake  :icon_e_wink:  it is really appreciated!) I like the saying that The art is the voice of the soul, which totally fits Michael! we are blessed to enjoy his art!

P.S. Today is the day of  angels, so for those who believe in angels, enjoy this peaceful music  [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqVnOLiH0FM[/youtube]
 :bearhug:

Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 02:51:06 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

MJonmind

October 02, 2012, 02:45:24 AM
Your posts have all been so full of faith in MJ alive and interacting here, and how this experience has been magical/holy/wonderment to the nth degree. My heart feels like it's bursting-- reading and watching the videos!

Mindseye thanks.  What Teddy said about passing on his expertise to make his legacy is so true.  All the masters throughout time have done that. Hopefully in time the world will truly recognize and properly honor MJ's influence everywhere in this generation of creative minds and talent, instead of trying to trample it. Like Justin B said at an awards night, "None of us would be here if it wasn't for MJ."

Bec
. this whole hoax has been free to play along with. No special programs or equipment needed, just a web browser and a search engine. Michael is doing this because he's the man. Only Michael would do this. I've been at the edge of my seat for 3+ years for only the cost of my attention. How crazy is that?
And it happened at the right time (for me anyway) when most people were really getting quite familiar with exploring the internet.  However 12 years ago I would not have known what to do, and would have believed the media take on MJ's death anyway.  And if 10 years from now, I might have already gotten bored with the internet and moved on to other things.  Back said MJ was planning the hoax 20+ years ago when internet was only in very early stages, and the hoax wouldn't really have worked (maybe like the Beatles Paul is dead--nah). So that was foresight!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
October 02, 2012, 06:08:41 AM
Bec said....
. this whole hoax has been free to play along with. No special programs or equipment needed, just a web browser and a search engine. Michael is doing this because he's the man. Only Michael would do this. I've been at the edge of my seat for 3+ years for only the cost of my attention. How crazy is that?
Obee's lyrics from Life is a Movie....

Turn the spotlight off, good night
Let us reveal the few good types
Me defeated – is what they would like,
but in the darkness you will see good light
I keep sailing, my boat’s kinda nice
But these sharks,- they could bite
Switch the channel, on to the next one
Broadcasting live I am the best one

Post 6/25/09....the venue just changed and he began broadcasting live and interactive via our web browsers.
Makes me want to go and watch One More Chance video again. 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-owpIWQMd80&feature=related[/youtube]

It's mind blowing to think that a man that can sell out arenas would choose such a small and intimate venue where his audience is on view and also on the stage for anyone wishing to watch [ hello Harvey  :icon_razz: ].  In comparison, we have the paradox of how quickly TII tickets were snapped up and the many stories circulated  about the increase to 50 concerts at the O2 along with all the theories spawned by that. ...a rabbit hole that others went down and still haven't emerged from. Although, justice and vindication for MJ and his rep and legacy is important and a biggie in the grande scheme of things anyway IMO.
This surely is the hoax with the most....and this here is only one layer of the enchalada.  Time doubts shouldn't concern any of us too much. 3+ years pale in comparison to what we have experienced and have come into virtual contact with.  It's been the best opportunity to learn about views and differing thoughts and opinions on subjects of variety and colour that are without limit [ sorry...there is one limit here.....the line of decency and respect for Michael Jackson  that is foundational to this forum's structure] .

Anyhow....there is nothing new in my post, but I have been inspired by the lyrical content [as well as the dancing]  in Obee's videos and I think that the same message is speaking from different mouths but originating from The Source. 

I also agree that Michael is still performing, still singing, and still dancing - however his venue has changed. I think about the Hollywood Tonight video where there was a part, if one looked close enough, the lead female dancer looked like MJ, or the backup dancer for Janet, or the performances where we swore MJ was singing live. Then there is Obee - his words are pure MJ.

But I'm always intrigued by One More Chance because it makes me think back to this:

Quote from: "Esco1951"

Oh Baby, Give Me "ONE MORE CHANCE".

1970 - One More Chance - J5 (ABC Album)
    1984 - One More Chance - Jacksons (Victory Album)
    1993 - One More Chance - Dunk (If single)
    2003 - One More Chance - Michael (Number Ones)
    20xx - One More Chance - x

From the beginning it was always the message.

But it was only there for the true fans. The ones with love in their hearts.

It was never one of the hits. It was often masked by other writers. It was not always consistant. However it was always there for the fans, to remind them...

We love you guys. Listen to the message, it will be complete soon.

Kirsche wrote:
okay, I don't wanna begin with the 7- thing but just look--- 2003 was the last one, so if the 7 theory is right would be this year, hehe

For the record, it did come out on November 15, 2010.

I know Souza and others were skeptical that it could have been Jackie or even MJ using Jackie's name but in hindsight I can't get past the feeling that it was. That person only posted once, predicted something to happen that did (when nobody else was talking about it), posted only one other place (another hoax site) with the exact information, and if you go to Youtube Esco1951 was set up May 26, 2010, uploaded 8 videos including One More Chance by J5 and by Janet and has not logged in since. That person also commented on Janet's video by saying "You go dunk"! and on the J5 version he just put "One More Chance" :) (smiley face included).

For me that is too much to ignore. That was a Jackson who posted. And to be honest, it's those whispers that keep me smiling.

Blessings

That's great! post anymore?
In his youtube channel No posts for 1 year, and there is only what you mentioned voiceforthesilent ... One more change ..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 02, 2012, 09:56:33 AM

And it happened at the right time (for me anyway) when most people were really getting quite familiar with exploring the internet.  However 12 years ago I would not have known what to do, and would have believed the media take on MJ's death anyway.  And if 10 years from now, I might have already gotten bored with the internet and moved on to other things.  Back said MJ was planning the hoax 20+ years ago when internet was only in very early stages, and the hoax wouldn't really have worked (maybe like the Beatles Paul is dead--nah). So that was foresight!

@MJonmind, yes I've thought about this too - what form would/could the death hoax have taken 20 years ago?  Either this online aspect has evolved over the years or indeed MJ had great foresight back then to know that almost everyone would have access to home computers etc. when 2009 came around!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
October 02, 2012, 10:08:16 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-owpIWQMd80&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I always thought that the username Front is explained on this video where he places the audience  (fans and beLIEvers) on the stage because now during the hoax we are the protagonists and he is only performing for us so he is giving us his "FRONT" and his "BACK" to the media and bad guys. And I even remember that someone said that he is kicking the lamps over the tables( the illumination) as if he was kicking the "Illuminati", I find this video very interesting though!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

October 02, 2012, 10:30:25 AM
I know this has been said before, but the majority of that video is MJ's back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Felix

October 02, 2012, 02:17:48 PM
I have a question for you guys about the video One More Chance. I have read that Michael never wanted the video to be released cause it was filmed at those terrible times of his second charges. I've read it wasn't even finished and that he never wanted anything to remind him of what happened back then. Is that true? Cause it makes me very sad to think that someone would release it without his permission just to make even more money off of him. We had never seen the video before it was released after June 25, 2009. Because Michael didn't want us to see it, right? Or please tell me that I'm wrong and I will be more than happy to agree that I am.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you....

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
October 02, 2012, 02:23:13 PM

@MJonmind, yes I've thought about this too - what form would/could the death hoax have taken 20 years ago?  Either this online aspect has evolved over the years or indeed MJ had great foresight back then to know that almost everyone would have access to home computers etc. when 2009 came around!

Even though the "seeds" of the hoax started to "grow" in Michael's mind about 2 decades ago, I think that the hoax as we came to know it by now, took the shape only starting with 2001...if you remember his speech during that Birthday party? where he said he had a project that would include his loving fans, his "army of love". I think that was the moment where he had a clearer vision of what he was gonna do, of course influenced by the rapid development of computer science in those years...
I think that with each new technology advancement, he must have improved his plan and changed it, adapted everything and used all the novelties that came out, gradually...
I think the death hoax was, still is and maybe will be in the process of developing as tIME goes by... even though the foundation, the BASIS was panned in the most minute details, I think stuff is being added and adapted according to the moMment of NOW
Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 02:25:36 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

curls

October 02, 2012, 03:55:10 PM
^^ Yes, that makes sense Sim! Was that the same speech when he talked about being more accessible online (or words to that effect!), with new websites etc?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
October 02, 2012, 04:08:05 PM
^^ Yes, that makes sense Sim! Was that the same speech when he talked about being more accessible online (or words to that effect!), with new websites etc?
Yes, that one !  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

October 02, 2012, 07:44:07 PM
Felix: I'd have a hard time believing that ANYTHING that is coming out/happening now (and to date) is done without MJ's blessing. He is not some weakling being manipulated/controlled/exploited. I suggest you check that notion at the door.

Take a look at that video. It answers all of your questions. Stop being afraid to believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

October 02, 2012, 11:13:17 PM
Stop being afraid to believe.

Nail. Head.

You know what I think? The evidence of DH is obvious as well as logical. It is the emotion of fear that holds people back from believing.

The fear of being wrong.
The fear of losing him again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

October 02, 2012, 11:25:59 PM
Stop being afraid to believe.

Nail. Head.

You know what I think? The evidence of DH is obvious as well as logical. It is the emotion of fear that holds people back from believing.

The fear of being wrong.
The fear of losing him again.

:th_bravo:  x 777

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 02, 2012, 11:31:32 PM
Thanks. I think so too.

I just got a serious 236476401876th wind and hit an updraft thanks to Bad25 release. This is a big fat epic ARG and Michael Jackson himself is running it and his screenname is Front and we are players in this game that is not a game. It's really good too because the lines between real and hoax are really blurry and subtle. Sting? Illuminati? FBI? Murder plot? Nope and no body either. Because it's a game. I should have just said that last year. It's a game, so of course there's no corpse!
Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 11:36:09 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions