MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Re: Official back & Front thread
September 09, 2012, 09:12:12 AM
Agree with Diggy and Starchild: Time travel is possible and yes it is soul travel. The human soul is immortal and always "travelling". It is not bound to any physical law. Depends on the individual level of "enlightenment" if you are able to use that ability in this time of your existence or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

September 09, 2012, 09:52:49 AM
Sometimes I wonder if time is real.  When I look at if from the perspective that there is only future and past, the now theory becomes irrelevant. Everything moves forward, constantly evolving and becoming something else.  The past is already done, as soon as I type one letter the one before it is history.  The future becomes the next letter I type but as soon as its done, it too is history.  So what is now?  To me it seems that the only time that is relevant is what’s ahead, the unforeseen.  The past is behind us. The now is fleeting and we never get a chance to grasp it. As soon as it happens it’s gone.  But the future, the uncertainty of what lies ahead is what sustains us and gives us hope.  Therefore “Now" is an illusion. There is only the past and the future. The present is the combination of those two, where one ends the other begins, but they are seamless and one melts into the other.  So we never see it. We either live in the past or we go forward to the future. We cannot stay in the present. It’s impossible.

I know this sounds crazy and I cannot explain it, but I know in my head what I’m talking about.    :Pulling_hair:
Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 09:56:35 AM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

curls

September 09, 2012, 10:37:24 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To bring this 'over my head' debate back to basics, can someone explain how this:

Reality---> it's all perspective
Time----> it's all relative

relates to Michael Jackson and his hoax!

I think 'reality' is the same as 'truth', in which case I don't understand how that can be all perspective.

Like everything else, I think what Front wrote can, and will be, interpreted differently....depending on one's perspective.  Reality----> it's all perspective....he could mean that, when it comes to Mike and the hoax, some believe him to be alive and coming back, some believe that he's alive but not coming back, others believe he's gone because he was a messed up drug addict, others believe he's gone cause he was murdered, etc.  We each 'create' our realities based on what we believe...oftentimes independent of the truth.  Depending on one's beliefs, they will have a different perspective of what they consider to be 'truth'...but it's really just a reality they have created within their own minds based on the perspective they have.

Time----> it's all relative...he could mean that what may seem like a VERY long time for some...in regards to the hoax and Mike's 'absence', may actually be a short time to others, including Mike.  Which does make complete sense because we are, and have been, watching and waiting...and anything that one is anxiously awaiting tends to slow time down.  When you're actively 'working' on something of great importance, like Mike is and most likely has been for years, time speeds by...making time relative to one's perspective of reality  :icon_e_confused:

What I take from Front's message(s) is....trust in your perspective but have patience for Mike's reality.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Thanks BTC for trying to answer my questions!

Thing is, what you describe as different realities (as in what varying people think about MJ from different perspectives) are not realities at all are they?  They are merely opinions, sincerely held I'm sure, but opinions nonetheless, and as such can be far from the real reality, the truth.  If we've learned nothing else from this hoax, it should be this.

As for Front's words being interpreted differently depending on one's perpective - well, yes, that's always been the case - which is why I appreciate words that are simple, no-nonsense, down to earth and leave no room for misinterpretation or ambiguity!

Time being relative I do understand!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

September 09, 2012, 11:19:06 AM
I'm enjoying reading all the posts so far.  (bec, MJonmind, BeTheChange, etc.)  The layers, levels, and dimensions make this "time" thing a fascinating subject.  The theories about the past, present, and future existing simultaneously remind me of Rev. 1:8 concerning the great I Am, which was, and is, and is to come.  John seems to have been fast-forwarded to the future, transported to a time already in existence.  Rev. 10:6 speaks of "time no longer".  I definitely don't have all the answers; I'm still a student of life, seeing "through a glass, darkly".   Love you all. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2012, 11:22:42 AM
Time seems to be determined by our thoughts.  If we are unconscious time still passes but it becomes obsolete because we aren’t processing any thoughts during the time.  It only picks back up when we awake.  And many times, those who have been in comas for long periods of time have little or no memory of things because their minds stopped processing.  As “time” passes and the mind regroups, little by little memory returns and time once again becomes somewhat relevant.  But its what in the memory that is restored, the past.  The now is only important as the past memories and it is ever changing and becoming the future in the blink of an eye.  So again, for me, now is not relevant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Sarahli

September 09, 2012, 11:31:27 AM
@ Curls, I think that what people believe is true, even if not true, still makes their reality. Some people prefer to live a lie.

Just wanted to post this verse:

2 Peter 3
8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

I love this verse because we can make a paralell with the hoax. I loved what Bethechange said:
Time----> it's all relative...he could mean that what may seem like a VERY long time for some...in regards to the hoax and Mike's 'absence', may actually be a short time to others, including Mike.  Which does make complete sense because we are, and have been, watching and waiting...and anything that one is anxiously awaiting tends to slow time down.  When you're actively 'working' on something of great importance, like Mike is and most likely has been for years, time speeds by...making time relative to one's perspective of reality

I would add that in our perspective we do not have all the information, we do not know all the details of what is going on behind the scenes which results in more impatience and the feeling that it's taking so long. If we knew everything I'm sure it would be different because our perspective of the events would change, we would not find it long at all. In this case even Michael cannot know what the future will bring, well unless God tells him.  :icon_geek:

Front, I have found you a nice clock.... talking about tIME and Bigger PIcture  :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

September 09, 2012, 11:42:34 AM
I'd just like to pause time here for a moment......
I absolutely love this conversation.  Time has always fascinated me. 
The posts I have read since bec's asking about the philosophical aspect of time
have been amazing.  I glossed over it with an earlier post, but as usual, you guys (and Front)
always stun me!  I have learned so much here........SO much. 
Thank you for these posts....I have to re-read them all again....I love them : )
I have a few ideas and thoughts rambling around this empty head of mine, lol.
But, ironically have no time right now to really write them.....
hopefully later. 
I have this sudden urge to watch Dr. Who .......love that show!
Maybe I'll take in an episode or two late tonight : )

Have a most beautiful day my friends!
Thank you again for all these great posts!
LOVE & Blessings Always

PS> @Sarahli....love that clock : )

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 09, 2012, 11:55:10 AM

The intricately complex essence of the universe can be simplified in every existing form of life. The meaning of life is found in every entity…..a multitude of parallels, a plethora of levels…ALL----> reflective of that single nucleus.

T.I.M.E.

In the laws of Mother Nature/God, the laws of time & physics are reflected in every microcosm (the moment of noW) and in every macrocosm (the Bigger PIcture).

tIME beyond the mind retains no reason or rhyme.

Reality---> it's all perspective
Time----> it's all relative

@Front.... thank you for your interesting post, what do you mean with this post that we need tIME and be patient for Michael's BAM due to time is relative and it depends on how one notices it? For me Past, Present and Future go together because as seconds pass by it involves these three concepts so the momment of now doesn't exist it's a continuous present-future-past or past-present-future or future-past-present? which came first the chicken or the egg?
Time is always changing, time never stands still, time is continuous and not stationary. Time changes our perceptions and our perceptions of time change continuously. Time is infinite, change is essential to time.

ps: @Front..... please gives us some more clues about the hoax and tell us that we will see The King (of Pop) soon and very soon, he can't remain as a loser when he is a winner and he'll always be. Don't forget that tIME is Gold because every second time is passing and you can't go back to change it so you must treasure every second of life.

Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 11:58:18 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
September 09, 2012, 12:26:38 PM
  MJonMind : 
DWA, I'm thinking the resurrections involves the restructuring of the same body by use of DNA codes recorded in the Book of Life, although perhaps this record includes our memory storage as well to go with the same body. There's the 1st resurrection of believers in Christ when he comes again, and then the 2nd one when all the rest are raised up.

MJonMind, It makes sense that the DNA codes recorded in the the book of life would be needed for resurrection especially if the same body is resurrected.  DNA stores light so there is also a pattern of light along with the amino acid/protein pattern.  So you have a light body as well as a physical body.  Maybe this is connected to resurrection and ascension ?

I think Front is saying that your own version of reality depends on your perspective whether or not it's true or false.
Time is relative because it depends on a relationship with other things (moon,sun,stars,etc). 
It's also relative because what is a long time for one person might not be long for someone else. 
Sarahli I liked your quote about 1000 years being like a day for God.

;)
Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 12:32:10 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
September 09, 2012, 01:36:23 PM
If we're thinking about times and dates then the date of Front's post (September eigth) during 2016 would be during the ten days of awe.  Yom Kippur is on September 9-10.  I am getting the dates from the timeline given by 119ministries.
I heard the 10 days of awe had to do with the rapture.  Maybe this goes along with resurrection/ascension and the books of life and books of law are needed for this.   

Love You            :penguin:   

Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 01:40:01 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

September 09, 2012, 01:52:10 PM

ps: @Front..... please gives us some more clues about the hoax and tell us that we will see The King (of Pop) soon and very soon, he can't remain as a loser when he is a winner and he'll always be. Don't forget that tIME is Gold because every second time is passing and you can't go back to change it so you must treasure every second of life.

That's right. I would love to know that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
September 09, 2012, 02:23:22 PM
Agree with Diggy and Starchild: Time travel is possible and yes it is soul travel. The human soul is immortal and always "travelling". It is not bound to any physical law. Depends on the individual level of "enlightenment" if you are able to use that ability in this time of your existence or not.

I think the same Mary
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

September 09, 2012, 02:31:39 PM
You don’t know how badly I’ve missed these engaging discussions! So many great posts from everyone!

BTC
Time----> it's all relative...he could mean that what may seem like a VERY long time for some...in regards to the hoax and Mike's 'absence', may actually be a short time to others, including Mike.  Which does make complete sense because we are, and have been, watching and waiting...and anything that one is anxiously awaiting tends to slow time down.  When you're actively 'working' on something of great importance, like Mike is and most likely has been for years, time speeds by...making time relative to one's perspective of reality   
What I take from Front's message(s) is....trust in your perspective but have patience for Mike's reality.

And Bec, I wanted to say how much I love when you get into the discussion. Mentally stimulating posts always!
Some physicists believe all Time, past, present, n future, all exist simultaneously, in parallel universes, for lack of a better definition. If that is the case, then as back prophesized, it has already been done. MJ will Bam because he has already done so. Just like there is no stopping a 2 ton boulder falling from the sky from hitting the Earth, there is no stopping MJ's plan, because it has already been done, just not in this space-Time reality in which we all currently reside.

Hesouttamylife
I have always had my doubts about Michael coming back here where so much unnecessary pain was inflicted on him.  I do however believe that he will make it known to those who have been watching and can recognize the signs he’s given us over these 3 plus years.  I don’t believe it will be a grand announcement, but something more subtle and definitely life changing.  I sometimes think the hoax site is here to prepare us and educate us so that we will know certain things that others don’t because I really don’t feel that Michael wants to be the center of attention and adulation like he was before he left.  I believe that he will want his work, his purpose to take center stage and he remain somewhat elusive.  Only few will know with certainty, while others will continue to wonder and/or deny.  But his work,  his message, what ever it is that awakens the planet again will be understood by those who have followed and studied and prepared for his return.
It's a possibility. Ever heard of, "Don't cast your pearls before swine"?   :icon_lol:  Sorry to refer to the closed-minded humans that way. :errrr:  The greatest events throughout time have ALWAYS remained in the realms of mysterious and illusive yet immensely powerful.  I will always feel the rest of my life, that these 3 plus years have been an ultimate experience for me, more than a mountain-top high.

MaryK, I believe as the JW's on soul travel not happening after death, but that we sleep and “know nothing” (Scripture) until the resurrection. When the brainwaves cease is when the “silver cord is broken”. The silver cord is what the spirit/soul attaches to the body that could travel in astral projection/NDE. JMO
But I agree with you that Time Travel is possible, with more development in our understanding/technology.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj3qesTjOE8[/youtube]

My favorite concept of heaven (if there is one), is that we could endlessly entertain ourselves with the capabilities of Star Trek’s holodeck, where you type into the computer the time and place and then walk through the door into that scene. Also you could make up an imaginary scenario as well. Well, that and being able to travel faster than light anywhere over the universe would also make a heavenly place fun.  I can’t remember if you could be killed or if your actions would change future history in that show, but probably not.
Edit: I was in a hurry and hadn't watched the videos so I changed them.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Rv2wZrj-0[/youtube]

Also my son has been watching an old serial show with several seasons and was telling me a bit about it.  It’s called The 4400. A group of humans were abducted, genetically modified with superpowers of thinking, and inserted back in a past time on a beach. They became subjects of intense study.  So why have so many movies gone this direction of time travel(even MIB3)-- maybe man's wishful thinking, or maybe 'higher' powers are leading us in understanding of what can be.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I51wWmkZwhk&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 02:52:52 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 09, 2012, 03:26:48 PM
Time exists independent of us. If we all disappear - time still exists.
Our personal perception of time - this is a different story.
To travel in time you first need to discover where the time comes from, and how, how it is continuously generated . You have to learn how to control the time.
Unfortunately, I don't think this is for the human race to learn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2012, 03:29:51 PM
You are right about JW's MJonmind, i have add some scriptures:

Ecclesiastes 9:5,6

5 For the living know that they will die;
   But the dead know nothing,
   And they have no more reward,
   For the memory of them is forgotten.
6 Also their love, their hatred, and their envy have now perished;
   Nevermore will they have a share
   In anything done under the sun.

John 5:28,29

28 Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice 29 and     come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.

Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 03:31:41 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson