Re: Official back & Front thread
August 12, 2012, 11:32:55 AM
Im with you MissG!!! I will believe it when I see it!!!
Being in the entertainment biz thats one thing ive learned
is dont get hopes up until its 100% legit and in writing.
There are so many STRANGE PEOPLE out there that would get their rocks
off on messin with us on here. I want it to be MJ just as much as the rest of you guys
cause that would be FREAKIN DOPE but until it shows his face with a newspaper with current date in the pic as well ill just be optimistic about it with no expectations. Front why do you do it to us???? Hahahah arrrghhhggghhghhg SHAMONE  :abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 12, 2012, 11:51:37 AM
The turtle necklace is on Michael's neck, no doubt. But when was that picture taken and what it's meaning exactly posted it by Front?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 12, 2012, 11:52:45 AM
This is the explanation of this medicine on ebay:

"Medicine Bags are a tool of power for your spiritual journey.

This Medicine bag is made from deer skin, and features a branded Turtle on the front.

It has a 26 inch tie, and the bag it's self measures 2 inches long by 2 inches wide .

Think of them as a container for your portable living altar. Carry those items that represent your inner work, take time to open the bag and create your altar, wherever you are.

Wrap the objects in a special cloth, and use the cloth as a place for your spread. Meditate with them.

Wear the bag close to you, fill it with your intent, and grow your life.

Note: The one you get may vary in color of the bead from one pictured . And buck skin leather varies in shades of orange and texture due to the variations in the tanning process, and where on the hide it was cut from".

Yes the bead on ebay from Mary's link is blue however the one of Front is green, it is said that green color is the color of the hope, could it be that Front is hinting us don't loose the hope?    :icon_bounce:
Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 11:56:53 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

August 12, 2012, 11:53:37 AM
Yeah, whether or not Front is Michael/posting pictures of Michael, I doubt he will meet everyone's requirements for validation. The chances are bigger that he would post something like that if he's a troll and good with photoshop, than when he is Michael himself who is supposed to be dead and if he is going to reveal his picture he might as well send it to TMZ.

I suggest people just keep watching his posts and stop peeing their panties. Some of the reactions are a little... uhm... too much. If in the end Front turns out to be a clever troll (and I am not saying he is, just hypothetical), many of you will get seriously hurt over it. Plus I wonder if Front came here to have his ass kissed all over. But meaybe he's into that, how would I know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

August 12, 2012, 12:07:39 PM
if front was a clever troll that would make ts a very very clever troll, seeing as he 'validated' front. i'm not saying he is or isn't, just saying i still after all this time cannot work this out!!!

ps. i know you were not saying that souza, it's my own confusion of the situation that i'm trying to express!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 12, 2012, 12:11:00 PM
well, hi there FRONT what is up?
thanks for the nickname............
:))))
have a good day!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 12, 2012, 12:20:04 PM
At least I´ve learned sth about Native turtle medicine bags here, interesting anyway.

I think in Mr. Front´s case so many of you just see want they want to see, that means they wished that it was Michael, but pls get your feet on the ground: this forum is public, that means everyone can read here, and for my taste this arm and neck thing would have gone way too far already, if it really was Michael.

I promise: when I fail and BAM day comes and we all are wearing our "told you so" shirts, I´ll write on my back: "I´m the jackass who didn´t believe Front is Michael" so you can easily recognize me.

But until then I think Front is just a very smart dude. No troll, but no Michael also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

~Souza~

August 12, 2012, 12:28:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
if front was a clever troll that would make ts a very very clever troll, seeing as he 'validated' front. i'm not saying he is or isn't, just saying i still after all this time cannot work this out!!!

ps. i know you were not saying that souza, it's my own confusion of the situation that i'm trying to express!

I am just saying that things aren't always what they seem, even if Front is not a troll. Some people seem to lose all touch of reality sometimes if you know what I mean. The fact that Front is still here means that I do not consider him a troll, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is Michael. He could be, he could not be. I find it strange that some people lose themselves like that without any proof, definitely since we are here on a hoax forum and therefore should be able to always keep in mind things might not be what they appear. Front never claimed to be Michael, neither did back. Just saying. TS is not a troll simply since he said himself he is not Michael. He stated that very clearly even and considering his religious background, I doubt he would lie about that. One of the ten commandments says "thou shalt not bear false witness". I have a feeling TS in particular doesn't take that lightly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

August 12, 2012, 12:37:57 PM

I am just saying that things aren't always what they seem, even if Front is not a troll. Some people seem to lose all touch of reality sometimes if you know what I mean. The fact that Front is still here means that I do not consider him a troll, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is Michael. He could be, he could not be. I find it strange that some people lose themselves like that without any proof, definitely since we are here on a hoax forum and therefore should be able to always keep in mind things might not be what they appear. Front never claimed to be Michael, neither did back. Just saying. TS is not a troll simply since he said himself he is not Michael. He stated that very clearly even and considering his religious background, I doubt he would lie about that. One of the ten commandments says "thou shalt not bear false witness". I have a feeling TS in particular doesn't take that lightly.

yes but posting images like he knows some people will think he could be michael (who cares to see a random persons neck?? - not me lol) i never really thought he was mj to be honest, but i could hardly know as i have never met michael and only know little about him (from news ad research etc) . time will tell i guess and all will become clear i hope.

and yes i think some people get far too excited at times, it feels uncomfortable to watch at times.
Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 12:42:22 PM by trublu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AngelGraduatedbyMJ

August 12, 2012, 12:40:12 PM
I totally agree Souza... I think many people overreact about Front's identity and get overwhelmed. It's a possibility, and of course, after 3 years, we want it to be true but I like to think this forum is a place for fans choosing rationality over anything else, whether it's the medias sensationalism or a compulsive desire to finally be rewarded after 3 years of investigation.
I don't want to insult anyone here, but let's not behave like puppies with Front. Like Souza said, we have to protect ourselves...If Front is Michael, he doesn't want ass-kissing fans, he got plenty of that, he wants a rational and enlightened army.
Like I said many times, I may be smittened with Michael, but I refuse to be desperate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Yet neither the glittering crowns of royalty, nor the impressive might of statesmen, nor the luxurious comfort of five-star hotels caused his eyes to turn away from the needs of others."

August 12, 2012, 12:40:58 PM
Yeah I'm not so sure. Cleft is still too long. I know the picture.

Look some hair!  :LolLolLolLol: okay i'll stop with the chest pics.
I thought FrontM without showing chest hair took the pic with a webcam.

Are you very sure it's hair? Logic might tell you it's hair, but that's just because that's what you expect it to be. MJ on the other hand has vitiligo spots all over his chest, as we can see in the TDCAU Brazil clip. So hair, or spots???
I would say both hair and spotting.  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 12, 2012, 12:44:16 PM

[/quote]

yes but posting images like he knows some people will think he could be michael (who cares to see a random persons neck?? - not me lol)
[/quote]

Oh but you can´t deny that it´s a sexy neck anyway lol! :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

August 12, 2012, 12:45:50 PM
 :bowdown: soo hot with chest hair.

Well I think it is spots and some hair.

Chest hair can easily be shaved so... but on fronts pic it does look like some signs of hair but the shirt is too high up to know for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

trublu

August 12, 2012, 12:51:35 PM

Oh but you can´t deny that it´s a sexy neck anyway lol! :icon_mrgreen:

lol, i've never had a thing for necks, but if i did, i prefer my boyfriends lol
Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 12:53:49 PM by trublu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AngelGraduatedbyMJ

August 12, 2012, 01:02:57 PM
My favorite neck picture lol... sigh :bowdown: SEX GOD lol... and that wide open mouth... hmph

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Yet neither the glittering crowns of royalty, nor the impressive might of statesmen, nor the luxurious comfort of five-star hotels caused his eyes to turn away from the needs of others."