AngelGraduatedbyMJ

Re: Official back & Front thread
August 09, 2012, 12:43:16 AM
 I wrote this post listening to "What a man", the version featured in the new movie "The Sapphires". It was cool... What a man (sigh)... Sorry, I just had to share that lol.  :)
Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 01:03:38 AM by AngelGraduatedbyMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Yet neither the glittering crowns of royalty, nor the impressive might of statesmen, nor the luxurious comfort of five-star hotels caused his eyes to turn away from the needs of others."

bec

August 09, 2012, 01:13:42 AM
@Angel: duh.

Lol just kidding. Nice pic. Thanks for posting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 09, 2012, 01:20:14 AM
@Angel - um...

Thanks for sharing. Not sure if this was pointed out in the past, I don't recall it being so.

But yeah, that's one neat post you just made    :bowdown:

I can't wait til MJ BAMS he is going to put asses in their seats! So many people are going to have to rethink what they thought abt him!!!

(I'm thinking of the bastards who physically bullied me everyday @ highschool in 93 and 94 for loving and standing up for MJ  :icon_evil:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

AngelGraduatedbyMJ

August 09, 2012, 01:21:15 AM
Sorry but I don't get why you said "Duh"... is it because you think it's obvious he's Michael or did I something?   LOVE  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Yet neither the glittering crowns of royalty, nor the impressive might of statesmen, nor the luxurious comfort of five-star hotels caused his eyes to turn away from the needs of others."

bec

August 09, 2012, 01:25:23 AM
Obvious. But it was a joke, laughing with you, not at. Maybe an American thing, sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 09, 2012, 01:27:41 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:) Hi everybody.  I was surfing on the web and I found this pretty large picture of MJ in a tee. The picture is one on the pictures where he is with his family.... those pics were realeased a few months after his "death".

The picture is nice because it shows his arms, and I thought about the pic Front sent us a few months ago, the one where he wears a "Amsterdam" tee and teases us with his biceps.

We are not given a lot with this picture, and even if it could be anyone's body, we have to admit it COULD be Michael's body. All we can observe on this pic is a little mole on the left arm.
I've added some contrast to make it more obvious:

Guess what? On the picture I found, Michael has a little mole in that exact place too. All I did was adding some contrast and there it is. The posture Michael has is slightly different, and I think "Front" or whoever is on this pic has his elbows against the table. But in my opinion, it's in the same place :

I guess Front IS Michael... wow... what do u think?
Intriguing  :animal0017: now I'm over here staring at the mole on my arm and moving it in all different kinds of positions like a crazy person :o even though I've pretty much made up my mind already that Front is Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 09, 2012, 01:29:06 AM
Hi Mr. Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 09, 2012, 01:29:29 AM
Thank you for sharing that picture of MJ. I like to see his arms too.

When was this picture taken? I ask for a couple of reason:

1) he was thin but not too thin - obviously very healthy.
2) the picture was taken in a bedroom which shows that he let people in his room if that was his room
3) that bedspread looks similar to the one in the death bed photo but does the headboard?
4) his arms have no noticeable track marks.
5) it doesn't look like he's wearing a wig or hairpiece. That looks like his natural hair

By the way, I really like his more natural looks. I hope when he returns that we see more of his natural appearance.

I have had my doubts about that Amsterdam picture being MJ but you make a very strong argument :)

@Gina - It feels like a calm before the storm. Let's hope it's a good storm and that we are forewarned before it happens.

Blessings
Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 01:33:13 AM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

AngelGraduatedbyMJ

August 09, 2012, 01:29:54 AM
@Australian MJ BeLIEver: Thank you  :) I'm glad everytime I can contribute... I really feel guilty when I don't find anything for a long time.

You can be proud you stood up for him... People are really stupid in High School lol : I remember how there was 2 groups in my school : the one listening to hip hop/rap and the one listening to rock (Nirvana, Guns'n 'Roses...)... they used to really fight! It was pathetic.

I always stood up for Michael and actually, maybe I'm lucky, but except for the net, I never met anyone really believing he was guilty. Despite the massive media campaign, people who are not fans but appreciate him tend to think he was a good guy who had been taken advantage of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AngelGraduatedbyMJ

August 09, 2012, 01:45:55 AM
@bec : oh ok, no harm taken. I just wanted to make sure  :)

@ voiceforthesilent: Thank you  :)  I don't know when that photo was taken.  After 2000, because he had his kids in the other pictures released. It's difficult to assess.
About the natural looks : Oh yeah, so do I.  ;)   I like seeing him in fancy outfits (though I don't always share his tastes) but sometimes I just want to scream to him : Michael, you are so sexy and beautiful, what about "less is more"? Except on stage, I always loved the more "simple" looks like the one in "the way you make me feel". Yeah, I agree, It would be nice to see him in a sexy denim and a simple tee like in this picture. I love it when he sports a total black look, like in the Vogue pictures.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 09, 2012, 08:38:32 AM
:) Hi everybody.  I was surfing on the web and I found this pretty large picture of MJ in a tee. The picture is one on the pictures where he is with his family.... those pics were realeased a few months after his "death".

The picture is nice because it shows his arms, and I thought about the pic Front sent us a few months ago, the one where he wears a "Amsterdam" tee and teases us with his biceps.

We are not given a lot with this picture, and even if it could be anyone's body, we have to admit it COULD be Michael's body. All we can observe on this pic is a little mole on the left arm.
I've added some contrast to make it more obvious:

Guess what? On the picture I found, Michael has a little mole in that exact place too. All I did was adding some contrast and there it is. The posture Michael has is slightly different, and I think "Front" or whoever is on this pic has his elbows against the table. But in my opinion, it's in the same place :

I guess Front IS Michael... wow... what do u think?
Intriguing  :animal0017: now I'm over here staring at the mole on my arm and moving it in all different kinds of positions like a crazy person :o even though I've pretty much made up my mind already that Front is Michael.

umm i try to taste my words here but here goes.: isn't it sort of odd to wear a t-shirt with you as your (searching for proper words  :smiley_abuv:) former self on it ? :errrr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 09, 2012, 09:05:22 AM
Former ?? Don't you mean 'younger' ?

He had a nose job and his vitiligo gene kicked in. But it's the same Michael.

Hope I'm understanding your post correctly.

If I am, then I think it's kinda sad that he is separated into black / pre major surgery Michael and late white post surgery Michael. Same person. It's all about the heart / soul. Not the skin / body.

If I'm not understanding your post correctly then I apologise for drawing an incorrect conclusion.

With Love
Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 09:18:21 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

August 09, 2012, 09:10:58 AM
The color of the skin, chest and arms always made me think that the photo posted by Front would be Michael. But the fact is, what year / era is the picture posted by Front?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 09, 2012, 09:25:57 AM
@Angel.... thanks for sharing your good job  I always thought that arm belonged to Michael but the thing is: was it a recent picture or not (I mean the one with Amsterdam  t-shirt)?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

AngelGraduatedbyMJ

August 09, 2012, 10:07:32 AM
@Anamarcia : I don't know what era/year the picture posted by Front is, but it seems to be a webcam picture. Judging from the quality and light, it may be a picture taken with a Mac computer.

@ SweetsunsetwithMJ :  :) just judging from the quality of the picture, it seems to be pretty recent. Anyway, if there was a picture with Michael wearing such a shirt, somebody would know. The other possibility is someone would have private pictures of him and play with us, which I doubt given the posts written by Front. The level of language he uses shows someone who reads a lot, and has a large knowledge in various subjects. Someone who has a very complex personality... unfortunately there are not that many people fitting this description.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions