sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Official back & Front thread
July 28, 2012, 05:45:24 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jordan Chandler, that...human being who accused Michael of molestation in 1993  :icon_evil:.
Don't get mad at me Gina!, I knew Jordan but not Jordy, I am sorry my bad!  :bowdown:
LOL I am not mad at you, the evil face was for that creature.
:icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

July 28, 2012, 05:49:15 PM
Jordan Chandler, that...human being who accused Michael of molestation in 1993  :icon_evil:.
Don't get mad at me Gina!, I knew Jordan but not Jordy, I am sorry my bad!  :bowdown:

Again:
No sweet, she is not mad at you at all. She is mad at this Jordan because in 1993 he accused Michael of child molestation.

Right Gina? >:(

Actually, he did not. His FATHER did and then drugged his own son to implant false memories. To this day, Jordy NEVER wanted to testify against Michael. Please read up before you judge. He was a little kid dragged into an evil plan. Gavin Arvizo on the other hand was a completely different story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

July 28, 2012, 05:50:52 PM
I was in high school back then, a child myself. All I can remember is that this kid gave Michael some hard times. Didn't hear anything after that because I didn't have internet access during that time. What I learned about this trial was after Michal's alleged death. So I'm still collecting info!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

July 28, 2012, 05:52:28 PM
Jordy was just as much a victim in this as Michael was. His life has never been the same! They have both suffered incredibly since.

No one here has walked in his shoes and therefore shouldnt judge!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

~Souza~

July 28, 2012, 05:55:25 PM
Jordy wasn't in contact with his mother anymore and had a restraining order against his father. So as a little kid he was used for this plan, lost his family (as far as there was one) and was hunted down and judged and called names by MJ fans for years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 28, 2012, 08:33:22 PM
You are right Souza and Australian MJ BeLIEver - Jordy has lost big time in this too and was not a willing participant when all of that happened.

If we can believe BACK (and I think we can) then it sounds as though that wrong has been righted behind the scenes. Even though it's none of our business I sincerely hope that the world gets to hear the truth from that boy so that they (he and MJ) are both able to live in peace.

We should remember that not only did Jordy emancipate himself from his family but he also changed his name (if memory serves me correct). That could not have been easy at all. We need to cut him some slack as we don't have all the facts, even now.

EDIT: I had my names mixed up: I mean...I wonder if Gavin will ever confess to lying? If Jordy comes forward and Gavin doesn't, won't that still make it hard for people to believe that MJ was/is innocent of those bogus charges? When will someone bring charges against Tom Sneddon? Now THAT is a snake!

Blessings
Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 11:10:20 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

July 28, 2012, 09:01:27 PM
Souza:
Actually, he did not. His FATHER did and then drugged his own son to implant false memories. To this day, Jordy NEVER wanted to testify against Michael. Please read up before you judge. He was a little kid dragged into an evil plan. Gavin Arvizo on the other hand was a completely different story.

Thank you for the reminder. You're right and I was wrong, back wasn't thrilled with GAVIN--and his little brother, in his posts, not Jordan. Back was referring to the CURRENT, not the past and I get that mixed up sometimes when addressing references and the timeline.

But YES we will hear Jordy Chandler speak. Back said so in 2009 and Front positively reaffirmed it this year when I asked him directly. I'll go dig both of them up unless someone beats me to it.

"Books on tape."   :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

CC

July 29, 2012, 12:06:30 AM
Grace, I'm thinking that the fewer frames per second and grainy image make video-editing easier. Remember how TMZ had those "What's the difference?", with 2 identical pics--1 of which was altered.  ALL the video and pics of Murray could definately be a showcase of what their technology can do.

SimPattyK
Steve Jobs speech is amazing... full of references... and you know that Pixar animation about the CHESS ?? SEE HERE: - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - hmm ! another connection, since we know what the chess means in the hoax, both for Elvis & Michael...
I’ve always loved that little Pixar short!  That cute old man is like a humorous picture of God who created ALL things, both good and evil (as a protagonist) as the Bible states. Life is indeed a movie, a chess game played by God by Himself.

Murray in the police tapes
I was speaking to the press release and the lawyer who was preparing the statement for Jermaine to give. I then after doing that, i thout it was reasonable. They don't want to change anything. I mean it was legal. Jermaine wanted to change the fact that they had asked the fans to respect their privacy. And he said, "That won't be a very good idea because the fans are fans. Maybe we should ask the media to respect our privacy."So he added - he got rid of "fans" and added "media" for privacy ."

Is this a subtle reference to as Front called them "fake fans", and some media we've discussed who may be in on the hoax?

Andrea
I found this today and posted on the Happy Birthday John thread but a lot of people won't read that.
In this clip, John talks about looking for the key, the answer, say "BAM" 3 times when looking for the answer, mentions magic and believing.

That just is amazing, and again confirmsf to me that something supernatural has/is happening. Did MJ get the idea of "keys" and "Bam" from JL? My mind always goes back to the UFO connection, which I know many scoff at as an Illuminati lie.  ALL of these people are being guided along.

nd Elvis isn't the only rock star to claim strange sightings.
Luckman said major musicians like Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, and Michael Jackson were all famous UFO believers, too.

According to well-documented reports by Lennon himself, he spotted some sort of UFO flying outside his New York City apartment in August 1974 with then-girlfriend May Pang and even wrote a liner note about the incident on his 1974 "Walls And Bridges" album which simply stated, "On the 23rd of August 1974 at 9 o'clock, I saw a UFO. – J.L."

Later, Lennon's 1984 song, "Nobody Told Me" referenced the sighting again with the lyric: "There's UFOs over New York and I ain't too surprised."

In the end, Luckman believes rock stars often experience these purported sightings due to one common thread: They're all naturally "open and creative individuals." When prodded, he didn't think the drugs or hallucinogenics that are such a part of the wild rock star lifestyle had much to do with the encounters.

"I think rock stars were meant to be conduits between humans and aliens; meant to obtain information to help us here on earth in the future," he reasoned.
applehead250609
.I know that I'm not the only one to notice that the people who makes very good videos,knows a little bit to MUCH   ,to not be insiders.Esprit,Magicalxcapism,Pianogames,Flem18,Themichealproject20 ,MyWhoisit and many more ,all have a role in this,I'm shure of it.One day THET brings us up and one day down,like in a roller coaster,like an ADVENTURE!!!!!  .Sorry for the long post   but I had to share,LOVE YOU!!!!
I agree! Loved the cows, milk, propofol connection :lol:. Wasn't there a cow with MJ on a nasty poster by Michael Lockwood?

Adi, thanks for your take on Exhibit B being Murray! Interesting!
Also, the scarie movie you mention, Misery, reminds me of a story within a story, like the Thriller video is “It’s only a movie!”.  Great connections! afraid/

/bravo/  You all amaze me with your finds! Thank you!

Thank you very much Mjonmind,you are very sweet .I really do BELIEVE like you........." that something supernatural has/is happening" bow/ afraid/.
"Life is indeed a movie, a chess game played by God by Himself".It's all comes back to GENESIS,to THE TREE,APPLE,ADAM and EVEy.The apple represent the KNOWLEDGE (apple-head) and KNOWLEDGE,means POWER.But this is another STORY,lol  lolol/ .

A story within a story,or a MOVIE within a MOVIE, like the Thriller video is “It’s only a movie!”,aka THRILLER 2,aka THIS IS IT,aka TII

Billy Bush interwiev with Michael in IRELAND

Billy Bush:There was nothing ever bigger than (Thriller) that. That is the biggest album ever....... If you went back and took it to a second chapter.(THRILLER 2  :lol: 8-) )....... Is that the first time you've heard of it? I mean like, or or, have you thought that........

Michael:
No I haven't really thought about it in that way but I would give it more thought. We haven't really discussed it yet, on that level, but I'm sure at some point we will. But it's a great thought.    :mrgreen:

Billy Bush:Feel like I'm a collaborator here. :lol:

Michael: Yeah, yeah, you are... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: elvis_/

Billy Bush: I get a credit...   

Michael: You are.

Billy Bush: I might get a credit.

(Cuts to footage of Michael, Will.I.Am and Billy Bush walking around Irish estate with new track produced by Will.I.Am playing in the background)

Billy Bush: (Voiceover) For right now Michael is focused on creating and not re-creating   afraid/ afraid/ mj_bad/. And it is right here at this recording studio on the sprawling classic old Irish estate outside of Dublin where Michael has teamed up with Black Eyed Peas leader Will.I.Am to take his music to the next level  respect/.

(Cuts back to studio)

Billy Bush: Do you see something big with the music that you make again, or getting that ground swell going? Doing clubs and intimate things and getting it bigger and bigger and bigger?

Michael: Jee, you know I'm not sure, on that level.

Will.I.Am: I can answer that direct (as) a fan...  /bravo/ OMG!

(Michael points at Will.I.Am)

BillyBush: Go ahead.

Will.I.Am: Big!

(Cuts to footage of Michael dancing away to the music before returning)

Will.I.Am: Something needs to put a jolt back in the music industry  party/ penguin/. And the only thing that can do that is the jolt itself  OMG!. The energy that sparked the imagination of the kids that are... me, you know, the Justin Timberlake's, we're all products of this. (Motions to Michael) So the only person that can put that jolt back in to that monstrosity of entertainment and music is the one who created that  respect/. (Motions to Michael again)

Michael jackson interview in studio with Will I Am
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC8niFZ_Rus
[/youtube]

LOVE=EVOL=EVOLve !!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSDnxUmpqlo[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

July 29, 2012, 01:21:46 AM
Souza:

Thank you for the reminder. You're right and I was wrong, back wasn't thrilled with GAVIN--and his little brother, in his posts, not Jordan. Back was referring to the CURRENT, not the past and I get that mixed up sometimes when addressing references and the timeline.

But YES we will hear Jordy Chandler speak. Back said so in 2009 and Front positively reaffirmed it this year when I asked him directly. I'll go dig both of them up unless someone beats me to it.

So how is back & Front so sure Jordy will speak? Is Jordy in on the hoax then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

July 29, 2012, 01:34:28 AM
This question came into mind.

Has anyone here thought could "Front" be Pablo???  :confused: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My whole family thinks I'm crazy for believing that Michael Jackson faked his death  v__v

L.O.V.E and respect to all

emulik

July 29, 2012, 02:49:33 AM
I'm still wondering about  "and perhaps staying at LEAST 500 feet from the, uhmm, "facilities".  AUTHORIZATION: DENIED…AGAIN. Do YOURself a favor , save yourself the embarrassment from future TRUTHS that shall come to light---and cast upon YOU the shadows that you have attempted to spread over "OTHERs" for so long."

Authorization denied again?

I read this as "friendly" advice from Front to the media. He suggests they take a long vacation because this shit-storm circus is coming (in ~60 days). The Jacksons are clearly punking the media, and the media are too dumb to realize they are being played. So Front's friendly advice is to stay away if they don't want to look really stupid later. Stay away from the facilities means stay away from the press room, facilities=toilets, and the press room might as well be a giant shit pot. He's telling them they would be best off staying in the dark on this one, and NOT getting sucked into reporting Jackson Family gossip because they will NOT be allowed inside, the Jacksons are private people, they don't allow the media to know their private affairs. Access denied again; access denied to the private Jackson affairs, though the media doesn't realize it. Media thinks this is real, thinks they are being given full access to Jackson Family private affairs, they don't realize they are being played. AGAIN. However, if they had heeded Front's advice, they could save themselves the future embarrassment the reveal will... reveal, lol.

Love it, because now Front's words make PERFECT sense.And although I believed him at his word before, I take this whole thing as a big FAT validation that we WILL see Jordy speak. And that seriously... makes my decade. I. Can. Not. WAIT!!

:th_bravo: Bec, the Pay-Me-By-The-Word-And-I'll-Write-Anything will learn Michael's lesson very soon  :woohoo2:
I can not wait, too! that important part of the history should be rewrited and righted! world should know the real truth about that!
Wrongs-->Righted and exposed finally!!!
Michael deserves that so so much!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

July 29, 2012, 04:12:24 AM
No, most definitely have never thought that front could be Pablo. Pablo isn't even a believer, let alone front!

Plus Pablo only just arrived (and exited) Front has been here a long time, not to mention the Back username predating July /09 on other forums.

In addition, their characters are completely different.
Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 05:23:03 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

July 29, 2012, 04:17:54 AM
Personalities night and day different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

July 29, 2012, 05:13:53 AM

I've totally missed this... Yes, please do!  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 29, 2012, 07:03:44 AM

Again:
No sweet, she is not mad at you at all. She is mad at this Jordan because in 1993 he accused Michael of child molestation.

Right Gina? >:(

But NOW his father isn't there anymore to drug him or whatever. Who is keeping a gun at his head NOW to prevent him from speaking the truth and clear the matter?
He KNOWS MJ never hurt him. Yet he allows this situation to continue.
Whatever.....
Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 07:07:17 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions