Grace

Re: Official back & Front thread
July 01, 2012, 01:42:29 AM
@mikeyslittlehoaxer
Much about Edgar Allan Poe you may find here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Poe invented the "Balloon Hoax" and the detective story and wrote about talking to dead or dying (and hypnotized) men - among other themes of crossing borders.

This gives the accepted version of his poem "The Raven":
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 01:51:33 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

July 01, 2012, 03:00:41 AM
Front and MJ’s cube reminds me of:
Mr. Magorium’s big block of wood (cube) The whole movie is very Michaelish.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5_rR5wBU3g[/youtube]

After his supposed ‘death’, Mr. Magorium somehow passes his magical powers to this wooden cube he gives the girl. The cube brings everything dead (black and white) in the store, back to life (color)! Amazing scene!

Here’s my thread about the movie.

It is also interesting that the New Jerusalem described in Revelation 21 is usually thought to be a giant cube. 

The Holy of Holies that housed the Ark of the Covenant was a cube. And lastly in Islam the Kaaba  of Mecca is a cube containing the Black Stone, a meteorite believed to be from God.

Edgar Allan Poe’s book, The Balloon Hoax, reminds me of a post I made in 2010, responding to an earlier thread on him.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Something that just jumped out at me was the EAP work of "Balloon-hoax". I've long thought that Michael put that family with the boy in the balloon hoax up for it, to test the public's reaction to hoaxes and just to put hoax themes out there, cuz it happened so close to MJ's death, how soon exactly I don't remember, maybe someone does.

It happened in October 2009.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdpFNBaCOwU[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 01, 2012, 05:14:37 AM
Quote from: mindseye

Thinking about the 1221 time, will Oct28, 2012 be significant?...1221 days from d-day.

Personally, i think so.
Depends on how you count though. If you do this inclusively (counting start and end date) 27th oct is 1221 days from d-day.
Then maybe add a simmer day, 28th.
It's not just the 1221 days that has me thinking this though. Back said the theory of 7 officially begins on 26th Oct 2006.
Maybe add a simmer day, 27th.. go forward 7 years (inclusively, 06,07,08,09,10,11,12) .. 27th oct 2012. now we've landed on another date does another simmer day get added? 28th oct 2012? The reason i wonder about the 28th also stems from TII being released 28th oct 09, and Murray due for release on 28th oct 2013. Of course if you don't count the 7 years of theory inclusively you land at 2013 also.
We know Back was talking about years coz he said tHE nEW 7 (dAY) tHEORY. Day being in brackets tells you it wasn't days and nothing happened with regards to the theory in monthly terms. Also he was spot on with 3 years.. something written (etched) in the theory of 7, 72 hours previous. (72 hours = 3 days = 3 years). 25th june 06 of course being 3 years previous to d-day. And just like he said of the theory, not easy to translate, but over time, and looking back on it, .. definately clearer.
So yeah, i would say 27th/28th Oct.. 2012/2013 is significant. At least in theory.  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 01, 2012, 06:06:11 AM
That's right before the election. Therefore, October Bamsday=extremely unlikely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Its her

July 01, 2012, 09:44:24 AM

Great. We found the cube.

Oh, Grace!  :icon_e_wink: I enjoy your wit!  :thjajaja121:  :thjajaja121: I was just so intently thinking how modern  looking and out of place---stand-OUT-ish, that block was :icon_e_surprised: :suspect: on his costume, & I began rifling through mental files, trying to recall if I EVER saw THAT before in that series of pictures he sat for... when my eyes rolled across your comment. You completely broke the mood, girl!  :LolLolLolLol:  :icon_e_biggrin:

I think we all have gotten in the habit of dissecting things to pieces when we first see them--like birds jumping on a bug, you know? Sometimes it feels like I HAVE to figure this out right now, and the pressure is on :icon_pale: . It was refreshing :icon_mrgreen: to come instantly out of "work-mode" and laugh COMPLETELY caught off guard. Gosh.  :multiplespotting: I love that kind of wit which sneaks up on ya! :woohoo2:

@SimPattyK, thanks for all your Poe (The Raven connections). You always find the juiciest stuff, and it all fits!!  :icon_bounce:

I think there may even be another connection, (or it could just be Hoax Fever :errrr:), but remember when MJ said in an interview that what he was doing then, was studying the brain? I'm sure he meant human brain, but there was a story once out about him being interested in getting Bubbles to talk, by "monkeying " with his brain...Idk, about that---sounds hoaxy and scary, but he may have been fascinated by the following, as well: It just so happens that the raven is kind of a little genius and NOT a birdbrain! They are smarter than animals with brains five times the size of theirs, and they can figure out in their heads how to work puzzles, and how to use tools like people do :icon_e_surprised: to obtain food! I just think it is so interesting that MJ was fascinated by the brain---not only the "mind", as many people are. He knows things...and he's been using  :icon_e_geek: them for decades, to dazzle. :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red heh heh heh. :suspect: :icon_albino:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

gwynned

July 01, 2012, 11:22:39 AM
Front and MJ’s cube reminds me of:
Mr. Magorium’s big block of wood (cube) The whole movie is very Michaelish.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5_rR5wBU3g[/youtube]

After his supposed ‘death’, Mr. Magorium somehow passes his magical powers to this wooden cube he gives the girl. The cube brings everything dead (black and white) in the store, back to life (color)! Amazing scene!

Here’s my thread about the movie.

It is also interesting that the New Jerusalem described in Revelation 21 is usually thought to be a giant cube. 

The Holy of Holies that housed the Ark of the Covenant was a cube. And lastly in Islam the Kaaba  of Mecca is a cube containing the Black Stone, a meteorite believed to be from God.

Great thread on Mr. Magorium which I somehow had missed.  I thought the movie seemed very Michaelish, and you managed to make quite a few connections.  In addition to Natalie Portman being in V for Vendetta, Dustin Hoffman has been in quite a few interesting movies, most relevant to this discussion might be Wag the Dog, a brilliant and revelatory movie about the connection between Hollywood, government and the war machine. 

I found the idea of a magic 'cube' in the movie rather odd.  I did some research and found there are cube shaped UFO's.  For what it's worth, here's a video about these cube shaped UFOs and their possible meaning.

Too crazy to consider?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 01, 2012, 02:55:42 PM
Just thinking about the CUBE for a minute.

Front: "Michael Jackson is a man of many names.....of many sides and dimensions (much like that "CUBE" that he is NOT in)..... I'm sure he wouldn't mind." 

June 03, 2011
"One cube in a room…....
It has a Front, Back, sides, top and bottom.
All surfaces are of the same entity and/or purpose.
Which one exists?
Philosophically speaking, most people will say whatever side it is they are SEEing.

Perspective……. it's all relative!"

Paris did post an interesting instagram 26/02/12 Urban cube You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Paris' cube, and the one on MJ's puffy-sleeved shirt reminds me of the Borg cube ship (from Stark Trek).

From wiki: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login(Star_Trek)

A Borg is a collective proper noun for a fictional group of people in the productions of Star Trek series. The Borg are a collection of species that have turned into cybernetic organisms functioning as drones of the collective the hive, pseudo-race, dwelling in the Star Trek universe. The Borg take other species by force into the collective and connect them to "the hive mind"; the act is called assimilation entails violence, abductions, and injections of cybernetic implants. The Borg's ultimate goal is "achieving perfection".

Aside from being the main threat in Star Trek: First Contact, the Borg play major roles in The Next Generation and Voyager television series, primarily as an invasion threat to the United Federation of Planets, and serve as the way home to the Alpha Quadrant for isolated Federation starship Voyager. The Borg have become a symbol in popular culture for any juggernaut against which "resistance is futile".

Interesting possible connection, especially when added to Front's statement about MJ - "much like that "CUBE" that he is NOT in".

i found this but it's in french .
they are talking about a cube embodying the 144000 chosen one of the bible  ( point 51 )

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
July 01, 2012, 05:07:45 PM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HEdhoSm6zhg#![/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

July 02, 2012, 03:24:38 PM
maybe off topic...do any of you hear any news about Jermaine`s new added chapter for his book? is it in stores already?
thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Sarahli

July 02, 2012, 04:40:07 PM
maybe off topic...do any of you hear any news about Jermaine`s new added chapter for his book? is it in stores already?
thank you!

Apparently in UK was in June 21st:

Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5 19 Jun
Excerpts from #youarenotalonemichael continue via @MJNotAlone. Paperback out in UK Wed. Book also out in Germany, Austria & Swiss this week

You Are Not Alone ‏@MJNotAlone
Jermaine introduces THAT report, and that unused witness, in the paperback of #youarenotalonemichael. Out June 21st in UK #MJFam #MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

emulik

July 03, 2012, 07:27:14 AM
thank you!

Excerpts from #youarenotalonemichael continue via @MJNotAlone. Paperback out in UK Wed. Book also out in Germany, Austria & Swiss this week

Jermaine introduces THAT report, and that unused witness, in the paperback of #youarenotalonemichael. Out June 21st in UK #MJFam #MJ
Thank you Sarahli for your reply! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jam4truth

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You ain`t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come.
July 03, 2012, 08:07:08 AM
thank you!

Thanks for the info! I just ordererd the paperback. Looking forward reading it  :icon_rr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

July 03, 2012, 08:21:09 AM
thank you!

Thanks for the info! I just ordererd the paperback. Looking forward reading it  :icon_rr:
that is great! please let us know what is the new chapter about, after reading it. thank you in advance! :)
Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 01:56:33 PM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 03, 2012, 12:27:05 PM
Front where are you   :icon_e_sad:?
You are my last hope that Mike is OK, but you are missing for a month now. It is scary you know.
I will have access to internet only by Friday and then I will not be here for a while and I would be so glad if you could give a sign or just say hello to us these days. It's hard for me to leave not knowing that everything is OK with you :icon_e_sad:.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

July 03, 2012, 12:55:40 PM
A little pre-4th Sweet Treat for all the cake and fireworks fans here.  Oh...and BTW...these aren't moldy...LOL.
Enjoy!!! Happy (early) Independence Day everyone  :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.