Re: Official back & Front thread
June 25, 2012, 05:20:43 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
On this special day I have a wish: that Jordan Chandler goes to hell and takes Gavin Arvizo with him.
I love you Michael and I miss you so much :-\.
Wherever you are.

Are you serious? You should never, NEVER, wish for the death of another human being and his/her punishment in hell!
Yes I am serious. That's what they deserve. One thing would stop me wishing that: that they come public and admit they lied. Why don't they do it? And because they don't do it they deserve to rot in hell.
I hate what they did to Michael. I am sure God isn't going to forgive them unless they make things right.
In Back's words......hell is their equalizer.

@ Souza - don't tell me to do my homework. If he was framed - why he can't just go to any TV channel and say it LOUD, so that this damn world can HEAR it LOUD AND CLEAR, so there will be no place for speculation?
Tell me why!
I thought Jordan DID come out and admit that he was coerced into lying by his father. Also, I'm sure that God WILL forgive them if they ask for forgiveness. If God wasn't forgiving then every person on earth would be destined for hell. I'm most certain that isn't true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2012, 12:24:43 AM
As you all know, most of the time when Front does a thread, we have clues coming from family of Michael or media few days after his last post that confirms us that he is a true insider. So today, I looked at the big news of this special day, and what was the most surprising was the video of Conrad Murray talking about Michael. So I had a big feeling that the last post of Front could have something relating to it, since he did not post on today of this special day. Well, I was not deceived, because see the highlighted post of Front in red:

*staggers into the thread…looks around to make sure he's in the right place*

back to front…..front to back…..I'm getting dizzy.
But the GOOD news is…both threads are now re-opened and merged. So, perhaps the uhmm…dilly-dallying was a blessing in disguise.

Hate to bring this up again --- and not to disrespect anyone who doesn't wish to be reminded of this bullsh^t again but I feel it's necessary and needs to be clarified…..

Although I was 99.9% certain that it was CLEAR the first time, apparently A FEW people either a) didn't get it or b) DID get it but insist on twisting words and shadowing in dark illusions to fit their OWN deluded little fairytale. Front never, never --- I shall repeat, NEVER! --- made a generalized address to ANY members of ANY forum. Front has stated a million times over, the ONLY thing that matters when the day is said and done is believing and trusting in Michael. He is in CONTROL. If you think he doesn't know what he's doing, then perhaps YOU are in the wrong place. To reiterate---do you believe/trust Front? yes? no? well, guess what? it matters not! do you believe/trust in the Easter Bunny? it matters not! Do you believe/trust MJ? ah…there ya go.
By the same token,, if you're a vanilla icecream fan, GO to the vanilla icecream thread…..do NOT participate in chocolate icecream discussions because you WILL be stumbling out that door bamboozled and COVERED with chocolate icecream from head to toe.

And if it's STILL not clear…..Front was addressing the tabloid ASSociatES and their Devil-driving, dinged-up, damaged, e-coli-infested, ugly-azz LAME TRAIN caboose--which they constantly TRY (and FAIL worse with every attempt!) to alter the tracks of the Hoax Coach with their acquisitivene$$. If you are not in said category, move right along --- it doesn't apply to you. If you FEEL addressed by Front's calling outs….then PERHAPS it's time to check that man (or woman) in the mirror.

I, for one, would REALLy like the juvenile bashing and senseless arguing among members AND among boards to STOP. But I WILL say…..if a TA stinks up the place with their toilet-water breath I WILL defend Michael, the Jackson Family, and his plans. Furthermore, if a hater joins this board with the SOLE purpose & intention of belittling ANY of the members here, mods and/or admin…I will CONTINUe to defend them as I have done in the past.

During probably the darkest and trying time in Michael's life, his family & fans defended him…with every step of the way--they BELIEVED in him. Yea, I think it's pretty safe to say that it's mutually reciprocated in THESE times of darkness.

cute little smileys and nicknames are irrelevant and not needed at this time. I think I've made myself clear enough.

p.s. monkey is still waiting for that kiwi…….

What Conrad said in the video was mostly directed at the media, and he also talked about looking at oneselves in the mirror:

(Thanks to 2good2betrue for the transcript of the video)

Transcript:

Todays ?relief? is to break my silence.. Yet, let it be known, that I continue to mourn the loss of my dear friend Michael Jackson.
Additionally, I could find no words satisfactorily to summarize my affection for Michael.  For you to have known Michael as closely as I did, you too may have problems
adequately describing the relationship.  Michael had lots of acquaintances, but he and I knew that our relationship was purely one of a true friendship.  Over the years of knowing
Michael, I became not only a friend and physician, but a sound and board for his personal problems and emotional PAINS.. Despite our relationship and conversations, I am now made aware through
recent media reporting that he failed to share with me any problems involving his alleged addictions with medications.
None the less, I beLIEve this is not the time to continue demeaning nor assassinating his character
in the media.  We must remember Michael for the good he has done for society.  WE must also be conscious that no man nor women, with the exception of the innocent child, is absolutely free of hidden skeletons.
Therefore, the next time you look in the mirror, before passing judgement, or condemning someone, take a good look at yourself, and if you are not 100% sure that the ...?word? scrutinize, no fault could be found

then you may have earned that right to criticize.  I pray that you celebrate his life in a positive light, for all the good he has done while on earth, so that his memory will be more CELESTIAL ....
For the media and court of public opinion, let us not perish in the flood of negative reporting...  Maybe some good news may be more rejuvenating than you think..

Why not give good news a try, and lighten up on Michael for a change....Thankyou 

So last thread about Front is to look at oneselves in the Murray, and news of importance today since last post is Murray telling people to look at themselves in the mirror...

Am I the only one who sees too far?

By the way, Front could I have a nickname too? I am not so active here, but I have been very active in the french hoax community since the start, I was the first one to do hoax video documentaries on youtube in the french community, and the first one who tought Back deserved to have a video about him on youtube, I deserve one Mr. Front, pleeeaaaaaseeee! ;)  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

:)
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 12:44:41 AM by julia142
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 26, 2012, 12:32:46 AM
On this special day I have a wish: that Jordan Chandler goes to hell and takes Gavin Arvizo with him.
Wherever you are.

Are you serious? You should never, NEVER, wish for the death of another human being and his/her punishment in hell!
Yes I am serious. That's what they deserve. One thing would stop me wishing that: that they come public and admit they lied. Why don't they do it? And because they don't do it they deserve to rot in hell.
I hate what they did to Michael. I am sure God isn't going to forgive them unless they make things right.

@ Souza - don't tell me to do my homework. If he was framed - why he can't just go to any TV channel and say it LOUD, so that this damn world can HEAR it LOUD AND CLEAR, so there will be no place for speculation?
Tell me why!
I thought Jordan DID come out and admit that he was coerced into lying by his father. Also, I'm sure that God WILL forgive them if they ask for forgiveness. If God wasn't forgiving then every person on earth would be destined for hell. I'm most certain that isn't true.
There is no public video/audio to actually prove that he admited the truth that he and his father lied.
And they are grown-up men now, both of them. Don't know what the legal matter is - but there should be no restriction for the truth to be told.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 26, 2012, 12:43:52 AM
Wherever you are.

Tell me why!
There is no public video/audio to actually prove that he admited the truth that he and his father lied.
And they are grown-up men now, both of them. Don't know what the legal matter is - but there should be no restriction for the truth to be told.
perhaps if there is some type of on going investigation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

June 26, 2012, 01:04:57 AM
Because there may be a legality issue and there may be a matter of timing as well. Back and Front both addressed this. Jermaine said Jordy came out and confessed the truth behind the scenes, Back said there was a issue of legality, but said he had a vision this stain shall be removed in due course. Front said that ball has not dropped yet but the vision is crystal clear, regardless of time. Books on tape.

Don't worry, Gina, it is coming.

I agree, Gina, I know it's hard, but you can't read the ending of the book, or watch the ending of the movie before it's time.  It's all going to work out-- I believe MJ knows what he's doing!  In the words of Front, "You have to trust in Michael!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AlwaysHeather

June 26, 2012, 01:14:36 AM
Oh some day I would love to hear from Front M how much is reality and how much is truth in Randy's book "The magic and the madness". That book either reveals lot of Mike's real personality or is totally invented, because the image RT is offering us is one that made me think Michael is the type of person who would be psychologicaly able to fake his death.
Yeah I woul dlove to know if the Thriller video story is true, that Mike almost canceled it because the JW church threatened him, or if the Gina Sprague incident was real or if it is real that Mike dropped his glove in a WC and didn't dare to pull it out of there or if it is real that Mike himself spreaded the hyperbaric chamber story and so many other things - I would like to know.

And so do I. I read that Taraborrelli was/is friendly with Branca, maybe that's why he knew about so many 'intimate' stories. I don't know what to think about it, if the stories in the book are true, then it gives you a good impression of Michael, the human being. But I really feel most of it is made-up, because Taraborrelli writes as if he's been there himself most of the time, something he could only wish for.
So there are 2 of us who want to know :). But I guess Front M can't do us this favor :Crash:.
Maybe RT just picked up some half-true stories and "enriched" them with his own fantasy.

I would love to know as well.  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Heal the World...Make it a better place*

emulik

June 26, 2012, 01:33:38 AM
Wherever you are.
I

Tell me why!
perhaps if there is some type of on going investigation.
I believe that too..it seems that now it is not the right time to tell the whole truth..patience  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Its her

June 26, 2012, 01:46:07 AM
Wherever you are.

Tell me why!

There SHOULD be no restriction for the truth to be told, but there ARE restrictions by law, for action to be brought over it, or punishment to be applied for certain crimes. :Crash: :Crash: >:( :o  But, either way, I think the problem HAS been "handled" in a way that makes it "Right" behind the scenes, as (I think) Back seemed to suggest. :icon_cool: For some reason, maybe personal to MJ or a binding legal reason, he didn't want it public, YET. Perhaps holding off until Jordy became an adult, or perhaps, holding back to use it as his  :icon_eek: Ace, AFTER the BAM, during the "Reveal"...NO ONE KNOWS, except the parties, themselves.

I would think that Messereau  :icon_e_ugeek:  :suspect: would have obtained some kind of deposition from all the Chandlers, etc., as a stipulation to and during the settlement process, before agreeing to pay out!! AND, the deposition from the minor child could have been sealed for some future time, EVEN FROM HIS PARENTS. I can't think of any reason WHY MJ would sit on information which would stop him from giving the Chandlers lots of his money----unless it has something  to do with this HOAX  :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :icon_e_surprised: , or one other thing: LOVE.  ;)

A deposition could be considered a "book on tape", despite being just a few pages each. But it is MORE likely that Evan (an amateur---or well,  :icon_rolleyes: one hit wonder, wanna-be screenwriter, ) wrote a book which MJ's legal team stopped him from publishing, and  :icon_e_surprised: THAT is what is (scanned) on "tape" (microfilm, CD, flash drive, now), besides Jordy's version of the story. IDK. It is very possible that MJ's insurance people were ALLOWED to pay the money, because MJ felt sorry for Jordy having such a twisted, creepy dad, and wanted him to have his OWN money, and not be victimized further, or at least, not totally at the mercy of such a devious F........ather.

Then, after the Hoax, the story INCLUDING Jordy's deposition, can be told. Just my opinion :icon_e_smile:.  :smiley_abuv: Try not to throw shoes until we SEE how this plays out in the next months. Recalling all the strange things we've uncovered (or have had handed to us--ha ha ha ) these three years, it COULD happen.  :suspect: :icon_albino:
Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 01:53:13 AM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

June 26, 2012, 02:16:57 AM
I'm so excited about what might happen today. I'm sure Michael would surprise us somehow. It's his "death anniversary" after all.
Happy HOAX anniversary every one. We've been together for 3 years now, never lost hope and we will keep the faith.

:icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: Diggyon, I just now saw your post. What a SWEET thought, and loving way to phrase it!  :) :bearhug:  :bearhug: Thank you and the same to you, too, and every :icon_albino: one here.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

June 26, 2012, 03:23:16 AM
I don't think they should go to hell literally, but Gina I know where you're coming from. I was just watching Life of an Icon, and each time it gets to the trial, I break down into tears. Whether MJ is alive or not, I do believe that trial really destroyed part of him. As much as Michael did to help others he was treated so badly in return and it just breaks my heart what happened to him. He was not guilty, but still...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
June 26, 2012, 03:27:57 AM
Seemingly off topic, I was reading an article on the Supreme Court decision possibly coming tomorrow and the gist of the article is how there are no leaks with information from the Supreme Court, so we all wait with great anticipation for their announcement.

Miller noted that all the lampposts at the entrances and exits of the Supreme Court building are supported by turtle sculptures, which can also be found elsewhere in the building. It's an apt symbol for the court.

"They like information to move slowly and deliberately," Miller said.

Link to the article if anyone's interested You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is SO interesting!!

tks for info! :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

June 26, 2012, 08:20:12 AM
The  hell is here, in this life
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2012, 09:29:41 AM
Front…  :animal0017: where are you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 26, 2012, 09:39:28 AM

Maybe he is in mourning!  :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

paula-c

June 26, 2012, 10:05:51 AM

Maybe he is in mourning!  :icon_e_sad:

why? :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree