MJonmind

Re: Official back & Front thread
June 02, 2012, 03:58:04 AM
Its Her
Congratulations to TR777, whose lil egg  :bearhug:  hatched one year ago, today.  :) Happy Hatch Day to Front, the 'lil  monster' ;)  who has made Mummy proud and endeared himself to so many here  :icon_bounce:.
But were 'Mommy' and egg really two different entities, or the same one? :icon_lol:

Front, so great to have you join us for your special day!

We can NEVER 'Forget You'! ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CQF_nhPUGU[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

June 02, 2012, 04:52:33 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Its Her
Congratulations to TR777, whose lil egg  :bearhug:  hatched one year ago, today.  :) Happy Hatch Day to Front, the 'lil  monster' ;)  who has made Mummy proud and endeared himself to so many here  :icon_bounce:.
But were 'Mommy' and egg really two different entities, or the same one? :icon_lol:

Front, so great to have you join us for your special day!

We can NEVER 'Forget You'! ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CQF_nhPUGU[/youtube]

I think TR777 and Front are both characters created by that Master Author, MJ. But TR was meant to be the Mom from the Mother ship, a supporting Hoax character and Front is one perspective of the six sided cube of MJ's real personality.

Or, TR777 could be another side of the cube---his wise old Parental or even gangsta Poppa side :icon_lol:.  But, in the words of :icon_cool: The Dark Knight, "With the JOKER, you never can tell." ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
June 02, 2012, 05:40:35 AM
Hey who was first the chicken or the egg? Mmmm ... Front thanks for being here. Peace and Love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2012, 06:36:34 AM
yikes, just caught up with 5 weeks worth of reading on this thread... great contributions all... some funny ones too  :icon_e_wink:

could comment, but the moment hs sort of passed...  :icon_neutral:

nevermind. at least im up to date..

:abouttime:

btw - HIYA FRONT MISSED YOU WHILE I WAS HOLIDAYING IN STH EAST ASIA
:bearhug: :bearhug:

thank you for your wonderfulness. i am blessed / honored and grateful to be a part of this.

:smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 02, 2012, 08:19:29 AM
I still think it is very possible that TR and Front are one and the same.
It's so frustrating that it can't be proved one way or another.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 02, 2012, 09:26:30 AM
My Gosh Front you haven't made my week but my month, my semester, my year!! :LolLolLolLol:  I am so happy to hear about you and ready for the big party, When? Where? At what time? Casual clothes for cake fights? swim clothes?  :multiplespotting: If  you are missing a delicious cake, here you have one made especially for you, a  chocolate one my favorite, enjoy it ! 

Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 09:28:49 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
June 02, 2012, 09:40:40 AM
:woohoo2:

Oh boy, I didn't expect THIS…at all!
Did I miss the party? :icon_geek:

Let's see.......
children
music
poetry
monkeys
videos
cakes
Wow!!! thank you everyone, you made my week!

:bearhug:

p.s. RK, please do not drink while choosing presents for me---EVER again. I was like WTH is this sh*t???…..and then I realized that's EXACTLY what it is! :icon_lol:

p.s.s. on second thought, save that cake…for when the TA's come to visit--as they so loooove to do. A dose of their own medicine----> catsh*t will suffice as bullsh^t.

still: good to see/read you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

~Souza~

June 02, 2012, 10:53:35 AM
I still think it is very possible that TR and Front are one and the same.
It's so frustrating that it can't be proved one way or another.

Although my intent is to stop posting, I will keep addressing BS when I see it. TR is NOT Front. IF he is, then Front (and thus Michael, since everyone believes he is Michael) is a sick internet predator who likes to start 'relationships' with women on MJ forums and is very much interested in cybersex. I banned TR because I had numerous warnings about her both before I banned her and even up until recently. TR simply copied some of back's posts and writing styles but as soon as she had to come up with her own texts, it was very clear that she was NOT back, not even close. So I would like to put this issue to rest for once and for all and I will post bits and pieces of pm's I received about TR, AFTER I started asking about her because TR herself pm-ed me to warn about a member that COULD start trouble towards TR. She probably tried to manipulate me before that member could warn me. The first one is the PM I received from TR, the rest are random pm's ABOUT TR.

Hi Souza,
Sorry to bother you but I just wanted to alert you to a possible troublemaker. The user name is *********** and if you look at the user's join date and post history you will see. I don't want to mention any names but I'm 99% sure who it is from another forum and they used follow me around the forum just like they are doing here and it's looking quite obvious from their join date and post history that they have followed me here too and they are INTENT on stalking me and causing trouble on the forum just like they did before and they got into major trouble from the admin. This was also the same person who used to insult and constantly bash EVERYBODY on the forum for beLIEving. Not a nice person. I think that's wrong. I think we should RESPECT each other's beliefs. I hate PMing you about this but I DID want to give you a heads up for possible trouble.
God bless,
T.R.

So I asked the member TR mentioned about TR. Below her pm's plus pm's from another member who had the same issues with TR.

Where do I start!! It is believed that TR is a female who has spent the last 16 months pretending to be Michael Jackson and has been quite successful with one woman in the UK. TR is saying that MJ will return in 2013 and I have a friend who chatted with TR privately for about 16 months as well, but caught on to TR very early in the process. She has saved mostly all the private chats they shared on gmail where it's so obvious TR was trying to persuade her that she was chatting with Michael Jackson who is in hiding.

This isn't a simple situations as this person has actually manipulated a few woman and gotten so much personal information out of them. In return he/she has listened, but has never reveal their true identity or given out any of their personal information. Again, this woman in the UK has had a "intimate" online relationship with this person.

Anyway, TR is now officially banned on the Michael Jackson Fan Club forum (MJFC).

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Hello, Souza!

Sorry it took so long to reply. The woman in the UK has essentially fallen romantically for TR to the point that she protects TR at any cost. She has removed herself from MJFC and wants TR for herself because she believes TR is Michael Jackson. At one time we were online friends, but TR took a liking to both of us (romantically) and then played us against each other. I'm having a hard time typing "she" as the entire year and a half that I chatted privately with TR I was under the impression "she" was male. It's really sad to me, but I'm also angry. I've discussed this with one of the Sr. Mods at MJFC and she was the first to point out to me that TR is female giving me a similar story that you have. "SHE" was an active member and stopped posting mid-year 2009 after MJ's death/hoax (whatever...I'm not a believer btw). Anyway, the mod said then TimesRemembered showed back up and began this crazy double talk making herself very similar to MJ at a time when people were still terribly upset, confused and down right depressed. I was one of them and TR quickly figured that out and TR persued me BIG TIME (romantically). I never once believed TR was MJ, but this woman in the UK (****** on the MJFC board) and ******* (MJFC and your site) both believe.

Serioulsy, one day we chated for 9 hours straight. Stupidly, I shared very intimate details and what makes me furious is that TR clearly never had any intention of ever meeting me or taking it any further than online. But that is contrary to what she/he said in the beginning.

Bottomline...TimesRemembered is quick, funny, a great listener, sweet, caring, manipulator who can sell icecubes to eskimoes.

Thank you for listening. Although I'm terribly embarassed by all of this, I think it's right for you to know what is really going on.

Thanks again....

I'm not certain that English is "her" birth language as in the very beginning it seemed like when she answered a question she'd use "yes" at the end. Where as in the English language we generally begin with sentence that is answering a question with Yes, or No...etc..

i.e., I will be going to the store, yes.

TR has gotten kind of wide and fun as time as gone by. In the beginning she was very shy-like, but in retrospect she was probably trying give off the MJ personality. (GAH!!!)

TR has been how do I say this... I n t e r e s t e d in *clears throat* you know... online. Unless perhaps she is gay and that is a real possibility, I guess. I don't want to give the impression that TR was only interested in that, because that's not true at all.

Well, (Embarassed beyond belief) we started an intimate relationship online on December 10, 2009 after about 2 1/2 months of chatting. We chatted that night from 7:46p.m. Dec 10th until 3:32 a.m. Dec 11, 2009. That was the real beginning of our relationship.

The sad part is that he/she really truly seemed to care about me and dare i say, love me. (sigh).

I have to be honest. She effed me up so much I ended up in therapy. Apparently, she's smart enough to cleverly screw with people's head and manipulate. What makes me crazy is that she knows where I work, my phone numbers. Soooo damn much information about me. I just wanted to get one stinking piece of information on her so I don't feel like a complete asshole. But I guess knowing that it's a female is better than nothing.

Do you think TR is really a believer or do you think it's just a show? For sure she knows everything that needs to be know about MJ and more. It's ridiculous. Truly, she's obsessed with MJ and she needed to find someone who will allow her to discuss him 24/7 and this chick in the UK in believing she's MJ has given her the platform to talk away. I was the proverbial fly in the ointment.

And the other member:

This person hurt me deeply. [...] Heade me feel very special, needed, wanted and we talked about religion.

We met in a MJ chat room. Is user name there was "TimesRemembered" or Michael. Of course in retrospect he may have been trying to give that impression. [...]

He was very paranoid about being found. I didn't get the impression he was currently married or attached because he was often online in the evenings U.S. time.

With the utmost of trust I will tell you that TR and I did in engage in very intimate chats on several occasions. If this was a woman, I would not understand why "she" would do such a thing. What exactly would she get from engaging in such private and intimate situations?  [...]

Oh... TR stopped PMing because too many people wanted to know who he was. We, however, began our relationship in October 2009 and it officially ended May 2011. We not only exchanged PMs, but emails and private chatting, and group chats, as well.

TR is health conscious and often mentioned drinking Acai or carrot juice. Could be extremely loving, compassionate and caring... also very sarcastic and angry with the tabloids and media. He was also very funny and we would share laughter constantly.  He always called me by name... as we all know we like to hear our name. At times I often wondered if I was dealing with someone having a personality disorder.

Thank you for your reply, Souza. Yes, actually I have considered all of those things... lesbian, mentally unstable etc... to be quite honest he (TR) has really haunted me ever since. Of course I've moved on with my life only looking back ever few months to see if there are any new developments on who this might have been.

So, is there still anyone who thinks that TR and Front are the same? I think that's kinda insulting to Front. So PLEASE stop this nonsense...

@Front: good to see you back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 02, 2012, 11:09:49 AM
That ought to clear it up once and for all.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 02, 2012, 11:20:45 AM
Hi @Souza..... I am glad to hear about you.    :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

June 02, 2012, 12:02:54 PM
There's some REALLY disturbed people out there...sad and scary, but true.  Souza has repeatedly told everyone here (although it's common sense) that you should NEVER give out your personal details/info to anyone you come across online.  It would be the equivalent of handing over your personal info to random people/strangers you meet on the street.  You just wouldn't do that...so why do it online? 

And as Souza's above post illustrates, even IF the person on the other end of the screen means you no physical harm (although that should always be a concern too, i.e., never give your home address/phone number, etc...which can be tracked)...it's clear that some get off on hurting people emotionally and mentally.  Sick and pathetic...and many times leaving more scars than physical harm.

To date, there has been no one claiming that Front or TS have asked them for personal info either directly or in a sneaky/manipulative manner.  And even though I trust them both in their 'role' here, them asking anyone for personal info would be a red flag for me.

In short....don't let your love for Mike cause you to lose sight of common sense and/or reality.  I dont think he'd want that, nor do i think he'd ever put any of us in that position.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

sandythyme

June 02, 2012, 12:15:24 PM
There's some REALLY disturbed people out there...sad and scary, but true.  Souza has repeatedly told everyone here (although it's common sense) that you should NEVER give out your personal details/info to anyone you come across online.  It would be the equivalent of handing over your personal info to random people/strangers you meet on the street.  You just wouldn't do that...so why do it online? 

And as Souza's above post illustrates, even IF the person on the other end of the screen means you no physical harm (although that should always be a concern too, i.e., never give your home address/phone number, etc...which can be tracked)...it's clear that some get off on hurting people emotionally and mentally.  Sick and pathetic...and many times leaving more scars than physical harm.

To date, there has been no one claiming that Front or TS have asked them for personal info either directly or in a sneaky/manipulative manner.  And even though I trust them both in their 'role' here, them asking anyone for personal info would be a red flag for me.

In short....don't let your love for Mike cause you to lose sight of common sense and/or reality.  I dont think he'd want that, nor do i think he'd ever put any of us in that position.

With L.O.V.E. always.

BeThe Change:  I agree, perfectly said.  Sometimes people trust a bit to freely, personal information should NEVER be given.  Sadly the world is full of not so nice people that take advantage of trusting, kind people.  They seek them out. 

P.S. Hi Souza !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

June 02, 2012, 01:18:19 PM

Excellent post BTC...especially that last line.  The internet is unfortunately full of people who paint a target on themselves daily for those looking to do harm.  Things I see posted in all kinds of places are actually frightening in the level of gullibility that they reveal.  Truly scary indeed what people will believe or fabricate in furtherance of a goal...SMH.  Be Safe Everyone!

Oh...and thanks for the nice comments made about my quick poem...much appreciated.  Hope our resident PIe baker liked it too...lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

AlwaysHeather

June 02, 2012, 01:50:21 PM
Hi Front. I am new here. But I just wanted to wish you a very happy One year. I hope it's been a fantastic one. I have read several of your posts and they are really great. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping us updated and well educated. I hope to get know you better as time moves on. Be blessed. And remember Romans 8:28 All my love, Always, Heath3r
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Heal the World...Make it a better place*

MJonmind

June 02, 2012, 02:01:30 PM
Thanks Souza for the better understanding of TR through other contacts.

When TR was here with us, my feeling was she was a girl, but the only thing that connects the two for me is the parting comment she gave of,  'giving birth in 21 days', and in exactly 21 days Front made his appearance. So is that pure coincidence? :icon_e_confused:  I agree that her personality and Front's were quite different, whereas Front's and TS's were/are very similar.

It sure would be helpful if Front addressed that little 'connection'.  But if he doesn't it's okay, I'll just let it rest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions