Re: Official back & Front thread
May 31, 2012, 10:59:04 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How 'bout this light?

I mean if Michael had to take a break because he worked too much - I see this as a very bright encouragement for us as well to be away for a while to take care of one's health first.

This doesn't change him (us) being crazily in love with the one(s) he's (we are) leaving for a little while.

Is this a box or a chart with a positive increasing top line?

Does anybody expect Front to post the piece of paper ripped in the left corner?
How much do we demand?
Where is a limit?

Keep the faith and the love wrapped around your hearts.

:bearhug:
seriously he probably ate it or used it for a spite wad  :Pulling_hair:

RIGHT!!!!@@

COULD BE THAT C-O-R-N-E-R IS A PLAIN SHOUT OUT FOR @SOUZA AND   @ITSHER/WHO INTERACTION FROM MAY 5??

Back/Front discussions / Re: Official back & Front thread
« Message by Its her on May 05, 2012, 10:37:36 AM »

Quote from: ~Souza~ on May 05, 2012, 12:11:58 AM

Quote from: Its her on May 04, 2012, 10:23:17 AM

...he [front] certainly had the brain-frying riddles down to a science...I NEVER met one other person on earth who talks like that. The chance of them not being the same person are slim and none!

Its her
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: ~Souza~ on May 05, 2012, 12:11:58 AM

Quote from: Its her on May 04, 2012, 10:23:17 AM

...he [front] certainly had the brain-frying riddles down to a science...I NEVER met one other person on earth who talks like that. The chance of them not being the same person are slim and none!

Funny you say that. I HAVE met someone EXACTLY like that before. Well, not really in person, but here, online, about 2.5 years ago. I will sum up some characteristics and I am very curious if you think that in this case it's like you said "The chance of them not being the same person are slim and none!"

Black male
Intelligent and intellectual: I often had to use Google translate, Wiki and the urban dictionary
Was suspicious of tabloid associates on the site, preferred to call Bashir 'Batshit' and said of Diane Demon 'I have no love for that .... THING'
Amazing sarcastic type of humor, could make me roll off my chair from laughter
Lovely personality: charming, caring, passionate and protective (well, most of the time, see note below)
Wasn't really a 'pm kinda guy', didn't want to get very personal because he had a 'job to do' (sound familiar?)
Nevertheless we have had private chats for nearly 6 months, and he wasn't always that distant
Was very good in doing 'persona's', one of his favorites being an old man, but then again, he was old too (HIS words, not mine)
Used CAPS in the middle of a sentence where they didn't belong. I never got an answer when I asked what was up with the caps (I hadn't heard of Back back then)
I once said to him: "sometimes I just have NO idea what you are talking about, but mostly it gets clear a few days or weeks later"
Religious (though definitely NOT Catholic)
Could tell a lot about Michael's life and had a lot of knowledge about illuminati/mind control/etc.

What do you guys think? Does it sound like someone you know so far? And I didn't even mention some of the details, one of them involving a 'smurf'.

Note: The above was his good side and before you think he was the perfect son-in-law: his less charming characteristics were 'paranoid', 'unreasonable' 'rude' and 'pain in the ass'. I didn't mind that most of the time, we all have off days, but in the end he accused me of something I didn't do, I had NO CLUE why he got mad all of a sudden. I tried to ask, I tried to explain some things I had said and he clearly took the wrong way, but he never let me finish. He said that he would 'take a break', he left and never returned. I emailed him the last convo we had to show that he got it the wrong way, even apologized for ANYTHING I might have said that hurt him, but I didn't hear anything back. So before anyone thinks I only kiss his ass: no way. He still owes me an explanation for his accusations. He said some very harsh things and he hurt my feelings. For someone that said he didn't get personal, it was very much a personal attack, he even made me think he hated me and was cold as ice. I am only posting this part hoping he might read it and have a change of heart and contact me. Even if it's just with a short explanation about his rant. If anyone recognizes this person or IS this person, please contact me. I wanted to have a 'missing person' ad on milk packs, but I have no picture.

Souza! I REMEMBER that guy! You said you couldn't reveal his name or anything else. Maybe just mentioning him by fake name in the public forum ticked him off? 

Well there CAN'T be THREE such madmen roaming Earth!!!    There is only one...heh heh, beginning to spread himself REAL thin...heh heh heh    I think you were conversing with Back, who is now Front! He's nuttier than I first believed!

And, NOW, with what you just said about him being an old man---ohmiGOSH! I think he was that TR777 character TOO!  Now, THAT guy was an old man!! He felt like an old man to me (not that I have felt any ). I began to think he was Elvis himself!!!!  (NO OFFENSE, E. )

More, more, tell us more! We may just unravel one tiny corner of the Hoax Curtain, here, exposing that Puppy...

SO, Two Birds --->>  ONE Stone/Person@@@@ :icon_albino: :moonwalk_: :penguin:

Rest The Case ,hey Fronty?0))

Strongly believe I know the person you have so perfectly described above. If you would like to discuss further, feel free to email me.

We would surely have similar stories.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 31, 2012, 01:43:01 PM

For me this note raises a concern: is this note a hoax or not?
If it is real---> MJ was in big trouble with insomnia
If it is hoax--->MJ had no trouble with insomnia and used it as an excuse to Lisa.
Well, as I am of the opinion that he loved her deeply and wouldn't have lied to her, I would go for the first alternative, that meaning the severe insomnia stories could be very true. For a person who couldn't sleep for 4 days :icon_eek: life must be hell enough to do ANYTHING for sleeping. And this could mean Mike is dead and Murray really killed him by accident.

Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 01:46:51 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

May 31, 2012, 02:08:05 PM
I know it’s been said already but I wanted to just say it again: Kudos to Souza for running and managing this forum so well for so long. It’s not an easy job and she has devoted a lot of her personal time for us.

I agree with you Grace:
I mean if Michael had to take a break because he worked too much - I see this as a very bright encouragement for us as well to be away for a while to take care of one's health first.

I know the Hoax has been very addictive for a lot of people, and it’s so easy to lose out on much needed rest, sleep, and self-care. If we don’t take care of ourselves first, we run on empty and, become tired and exhausted and end up bringing all of our frustrations and negativity to the board, instead of giving our family here the best of us. I’m so glad we have new mods, and the forum responsibilities can now be delegated.

Some of us are waiting for Front to bring us light. In my humble opinion, I think we also need to work on our own inner light and bring that forth.

For me the Hoax has always been about awakening to the light that is within us all, and although Front occasionally visits and “illuminates” our path here, it is for us to work to keep that light shining bright. When we heard about Michael’s “death”, a lot of us felt “something” stir deep inside, perhaps for the first time in our lives. That was the intended spark IMO, designed by God and Michael to jolt us out of our slumbered lives.

I for one am truly grateful to be drawn to this path that we share with Michael. I try to stay objective although this is not always possible. Sometimes though when emotions get heavy, we have to take a step back and allow ourselves to breathe and process our emotions before we discharge them here. The light within helps to make sense of the unrest that sometimes occurs because of outer circumstances.

I believe Front has given us a lot of light already. It’s up to us to keep our inner light switched on and not grow dim. He needs us to work with him. We all have the same divinity residing in us. He is the mirror for our souls, who gently encourages us to follow suit.

I found this picture below. This is Front giving us light in the forest because we don't have all the facts/jigsaw puzzle pieces about the Hoax. And it's winter, because in some ways it feels like it's going to be winter until Front bams and rights all wrongs.

:LolLolLolLol:

Please stay positive and let's encourage each other and as has already been said -- “strength is in unity”.
Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 02:11:57 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

May 31, 2012, 02:21:43 PM
Sarahli, yes the note could be for all of our health!

Gina
If it is hoax--->MJ had no trouble with insomnia and used it as an excuse to Lisa.
Well, as I am of the opinion that he loved her deeply and wouldn't have lied to her, I would go for the first alternative, that meaning the severe insomnia stories could be very true. For a person who couldn't sleep for 4 days   life must be hell enough to do ANYTHING for sleeping. And this could mean Mike is dead and Murray really killed him by accident.
The challenge with this whole hoax, is that there are two sides –hoax or true—that are both paradoxically true at the same time (possibly). That’s why the plan is so genius, and both groups of MJ followers are so sure they are right.   Two times in interviews, MJ says the doctor woke him up to something—news of Diana’s death, and one other one I can’t remember.  The only thing we can do is smash our heads against the wall (kidding of course) and ‘Keep watchin’…

ILoveFront2
Strongly believe I know the person you have so perfectly described above. If you would like to discuss further, feel free to email me.

We would surely have similar stories.
Oh, I’m sure we’d all like to hear your encounters with this ‘character’! Please do tell!
Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 02:24:05 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 31, 2012, 03:00:25 PM

Nope, don't agree. No kill. No insomnia. No "illness". Au contraire.
Obsessed with work maybe in order to give everything.

In a project I once worked 36 hrs without any sleep or any rest. This kills a cat.
But there are times when the need is there to do so or otherwise you will not fix the problem.

"Insomnia" belongs to the big "sleep" theme in the hoax.
I don't take it as it is written, character by character.
To me insomnia transports "unrest", "impatience", "awake", "not asleep like others", "could not sit still anymore", "worried to the bones".
This fits my logic on the background of what we learned about Michael's life.
Dedication combined with opportunities combined with means and people at hand and the strong will to change the world. This is not achieved sitting on the couch every evening enjoying prime time TV.

When one see's there's something wrong going on, one has to stand up and raise voice and hand to change it for the better. It is a natural obligation coming from the heart when the heart is steering the wheel.

100% positive work.
That's what I take from "not slept in 4 days" - which I always read as "not slept in 4 years" in this note, for which reason ever, I have a link with TII time frame in this.

What caught my eyes in addition is the re-enforcement of expressing

"TH'S Rest HAYVN'T lep litterally in 4"

which I could not give any sense so far.
Reminded me of Hayvenhurst.

Keep the love in your hearts, guys.
He cares for us and we care for everybody here and we care for Michael.
100% positive fam.
Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 03:09:11 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

May 31, 2012, 03:42:20 PM
I was compared the note with the note Front posted before:
Not that we need this comparison because we know who wrote this, but i just wanted to show you this.

I guess julian auction's would get an expert comparing the note before they even go for auction tho?
Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 03:51:07 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

skyways

May 31, 2012, 05:32:49 PM

100% positive fam.

:bearhug: :bearhug: :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 31, 2012, 06:33:46 PM

Nope, don't agree. No kill. No insomnia. No "illness". Au contraire.
Obsessed with work maybe in order to give everything.

In a project I once worked 36 hrs without any sleep or any rest. This kills a cat.
But there are times when the need is there to do so or otherwise you will not fix the problem.

"Insomnia" belongs to the big "sleep" theme in the hoax.
I don't take it as it is written, character by character.
To me insomnia transports "unrest", "impatience", "awake", "not asleep like others", "could not sit still anymore", "worried to the bones".
This fits my logic on the background of what we learned about Michael's life.
Dedication combined with opportunities combined with means and people at hand and the strong will to change the world. This is not achieved sitting on the couch every evening enjoying prime time TV.

When one see's there's something wrong going on, one has to stand up and raise voice and hand to change it for the better. It is a natural obligation coming from the heart when the heart is steering the wheel.

100% positive work.
That's what I take from "not slept in 4 days" - which I always read as "not slept in 4 years" in this note, for which reason ever, I have a link with TII time frame in this.

What caught my eyes in addition is the re-enforcement of expressing

100% positive fam.

Agree with you  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

May 31, 2012, 07:13:11 PM

I was compared the note with the note Front posted before:
Not that we need this comparison because we know who wrote this, but i just wanted to show you this.

I guess julian auction's would get an expert comparing the note before they even go for auction tho?

It's the same writing.  The use of arrows, the way they look.  The angle of the writing is the same too and I would think that would be a hard thing to fake, especially to make it look so naturally written.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2012, 08:14:36 PM
of course its the same handwriting! you can tell without the comparison that it's Turd's handwriting  :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :icon_lol:
Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 08:17:46 PM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

paula-c

May 31, 2012, 08:15:15 PM
I do not know but looking good does not seem to me to be a letter that is sent to the person beloved, I say this by the way it is written, and in addition with the torn paper, I believe that this is a sign :suspect:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

May 31, 2012, 09:05:17 PM
I do not know but looking good does not seem to me to be a letter that is sent to the person beloved, I say this by the way it is written, and in addition with the torn paper, I believe that this is a sign :suspect:

I see what you're saying paula.  Even the last line from the TMZ article says, "We can read between the lines."

"I truly need this rest" - the time away from the public eye these past almost 3 years.

"I haven't slept litterally in 4 days now" - the number 4 also found in TII - "we have 4 years to get it right".  And a reference to not sleeping (and requiring propofol) is perfect for people who have no clue about the hoax.  It fuels their preconceived notions.

"I need to be away from phones and business people" - He no longer needs to be in contact with certain people as they think he's dead.

"I must take care of my health first" - He's alive.  Health can refer to optimal well-being.  Much of his life has been leading up to this hoax and he must take care of that.

I have a tendency to over-analyze, lol, but I'm sure there must be similar comments in the other threads about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 31, 2012, 11:16:25 PM
"I'm crazy for you"

is such an emotion filled sentiment. I love it.

If someone wrote that to me I'd probably cry. Lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 31, 2012, 11:21:45 PM
Love Turd.  Lol...

Love it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

May 31, 2012, 11:24:04 PM
Lol I'm dying to know what that spot smells like  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk