everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Official back & Front thread
May 24, 2012, 10:54:10 AM
Dear Purelove, it made me sad to read that you are leaving the forum. You’ve been a poster here for so long and I’ve read many of your posts in which you have put much love and heartfelt thoughts. We all have different or similar visions and thoughts and some feel more free to express them on a forum than others, which I respect because we all are different individuals who post here with a relatively high level of mutual respect and unity for so long, which could be considered as rather unique (as far as I know, 'cause I’ve never been much of a forum poster/reader myself, except on this forum; I prefer to listen or be in a conversation/discussion face to face  :argue: lol).
Although I respect your decision to leave, I hope that you will change your mind and will decide to stay here.

:bearhug:

LOVE always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

May 24, 2012, 10:57:13 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Regarding our purpose, I think our purpose is to become better people. It is a personal and individual purpose and each of us will travel along our own individual path at our own rate. In achieving this very personalized goal, we can make the world a better place, starting in our own backyards and spreading outward like a positive virus, one person at a time, like ripples in a pond.

I think recent events make us all feel down, but we need to draw together and get through it, because together we can, and who knows what tomorrow might bring.

I think that might be 'it' bec...that might be why I'm feeling what I'm feeling, which is difficult to explain.  'Feeling down' is a good choice of words.  But it has nothing to do with losing hope...and most definitely not with 'calling Front out' <<<FAR from my intent.

So please everyone...don't mind me lol.  Feeling down at times is 'normal'....and in this adventure, it's a given that we will feel that at times.  The recent events have left me feeling sad, that's all.  Negativity is just SO draining...emotionally and physically, and the 'ripples' of negativity have a tendency to permeate everything if you're not careful/conscious of it.  But as bec said...coming together and getting through tough times together is what needs to be done.  The 'family' will be much stronger because of it.

Thanks for your comments bec  :icon_razz:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 24, 2012, 11:05:25 AM
It's so ugly what happened here lately.
It's not so easy to get over words that hurt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 24, 2012, 11:05:54 AM
Purelove, I'm glad to see you are still here but I'm not glad to see you are still harboring negativity. You are a valued member which is why I write very carefully the following. Please take your grievances to PM or other personal chat option from now on and cease airing it in public on this thread. Please have enough respect for the other members to work out your personal issue with Souza and I privately, instead of subjecting everyone to it here on the board, and especially here on this thread. This is not the place for it, nor the application.

You realize you leave us with a catch 22. If we delete or move your negative posts, we look like the big meanie heads that you make us out to be. If we leave your posts we have a forum and a thread that is getting junked up with these personal issues that have no place here. We cannot win, no matter what direction of management we might take with this. It is a lose-lose. Please realize it's very difficult to be a manager, it's very lonely in this position. It is impossible to make everyone happy and sometimes you have to weigh the good of the individual against the good of the community and make some tough decisions. So i implore you, please think of the other members and see if you can put their interests above your own for just a moment.

Again, I'm GLAD you are still here and didn't keep your word to leave but now, let's deal with this by utilizing the proper channels and leave the other members in peace to discuss back n Front. I would like this to be the last public post on this matter and this is my request to you, Purelove.

To the other members, I'm really sorry you have to read this, and read it here. Souza and I are trying very hard to work this out with Purelove so we can all move forward collectively towards a more positive direction. If we could please all take this matter to PM, should you chose to address it any further, I would be ever so grateful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

May 24, 2012, 11:17:05 AM
Purelove, I'm glad to see you are still here but I'm not glad to see you are still harboring negativity. You are a valued member which is why I write very carefully the following. Please take your grievances to PM or other personal chat option from now on and cease airing it in public on this thread. Please have enough respect for the other members to work out your personal issue with Souza and I privately, instead of subjecting everyone to it here on the board, and especially here on this thread. This is not the place for it, nor the application.

You realize you leave us with a catch 22. If we delete or move your negative posts, we look like the big meanie heads that you make us out to be. If we leave your posts we have a forum and a thread that is getting junked up with these personal issues that have no place here. We cannot win, no matter what direction of management we might take with this. It is a lose-lose. Please realize it's very difficult to be a manager, it's very lonely in this position. It is impossible to make everyone happy and sometimes you have to weigh the good of the individual against the good of the community and make some tough decisions. So i implore you, please think of the other members and see if you can put their interests above your own for just a moment.

Again, I'm GLAD you are still here and didn't keep your word to leave but now, let's deal with this by utilizing the proper channels and leave the other members in peace to discuss back n Front. I would like this to be the last public post on this matter and this is my request to you, Purelove.

To the other members, I'm really sorry you have to read this, and read it here. Souza and I are trying very hard to work this out with Purelove so we can all move forward collectively towards a more positive direction. If we could please all take this matter to PM, should you chose to address it any further, I would be ever so grateful.

Agreed.

Purelove, I will disable you account from posting until you have grown the balls and finally work this out in PM. Until that time, I see this as a SECOND post to deliberately make me look as some kind of horrible person, which I am not. You talk about empathy, grow some yourself and work this out in PM with me and bec, or on Skype, we both have posted our accounts. There is no need to KEEP infecting this thread after you have been making your point before. So to answer your question: I will allow you to read simply because you are under so many proxies that even if I wanted, I couldn't disable you from reading, but I will disable your posting ability as long as you can't take this to PM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 24, 2012, 11:48:50 AM
I agree with you bec. It's not my intent to keep on discussing this issue. That's the reason why I wrote, we needed to focus on important issues which is definitely NOT me, not you or souza. I just felt to give an answer to people who wrote to me but I'm done. We can move on.

@Souza

There's nothing to PM about. As I wrote, it's all said and done. Let's go BACK to FRONT.
Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 11:52:11 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2012, 11:51:23 AM

:icon_lol:

OK...believe it or not, I am still trying to look beyond Front's Monkey, lol.  I get something stuck in my head and it's all down hill from there!  It's the tail, this time....or should I say "tale"...dang English again.  "tail" = the tail of an animal, like it's shown.  "tale"= a story....perhaps even a "tall tale"..which is a very big, fantastic story, purely made up.  So...in looking around the Monkey's Tail.....
I found this:  A Monkey's Tale....it's a story about a tribe of monkeys in which the King dies from poison.  LOL.....it has a character named Gina!  I am just going to post it and let you read for yourselves.......

here is the synopsis from that page:

Synopsis

Kom is a member of the Woonkos, a tribe of monkeys who live in a canopy and they live in obsessive fear of falling into a nearby pit, which is inhabited by other monkeys they believe to be demons. Kom refuses to believe these superstitions and claims bravery and is rude to the elder of the Woonkos. However, on the way home, he accidentally falls from the tress into the land below. When there, he meets the Lankoo tribe and finds they are in fact very similar to his own tribe. He befriends Gina, a young maid and Master Martin, the librarian and they help teach him to behave like a Lankoo. The Lankoo king is impressed by his actions. However, there is also evil afoot. The chancellor Sebastian, the governess and their dim-witted side-kick, Gerard the Gormless, are up to evil plans: they will find a way for the King to die and they are poisoning his already sick daughter, Princess Ida. The King, along with most of his army, die drowning while attempting to reach the "promised land" on the other side of the poisonous lake when it was frozen. Sebastian believes his plan has worked, but the governess (who was giving the princess the poison) is given it herself by Gina and the one remaining soldier, however it is believed she is tough enough not to die, but will remain a "sleeping ugly". The film ends with Sebastian and Gerard in cages, Princess Ida as the new queen and Kom and Gina returning to the land of the Woonkos, while it is clear that the two tribes will unite. It features the song "We Are One" by Westlife.
[edit]

I hope you know I mean no disrespect by getting back to Front etc.....this tail vs tale thing is bugging me.......Front?  A little help here would be splendid........

Blessings to you all....always!

PS>LOL.....PureLove, I just read your note....I was writing this post....great minds always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

May 24, 2012, 11:52:11 AM
I agree with you bec. It's not my intent to keep on discussing this issue. That's the reason why I wrote, we needed to focus on important issues which is definitely NOT me, not you or souza. I just felt to give an answer to people who wrote to me but I'm done. We can move on.

@Souza

There's nothing to PM about. As I wrote it's all said and done. Let's go BACK to FRONT.

i really hope that means you say here, and move on... LOVE girls!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

~Souza~

May 24, 2012, 11:56:59 AM

@Souza

There's nothing to PM about. As I wrote, it's all said and done. Let's go BACK to FRONT.

Then goodbye Purelove. I have given you too many chances over the last 2.5 years, and some members here know exactly what I am talking about. I don't have to take this and I hope you will be able to find a new forum to post on. This one is a read-only for you now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

May 24, 2012, 11:58:25 AM

to those who trust Front's reassuring words that MJ is and will be just fine, more peace of mind to you. To those who don't, that doesn't change the fact that MJ is and will STILL be fine.

i love 2 read your words,but.... why r u so sure he's fine? why should we believe u?

*LUNA*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

Grace

May 24, 2012, 12:24:55 PM
As tIME goes on, though (and for some reason especially lately)...I'm not so sure what, if anything, is our purpose.

Our purpose in the hoax?
If we expand this question into a broader perspective - how about our purpose in life?
Is it about off-spring? Constructing a home? Making it into the Guinness book? Seeing 20 countries? Living in a spiritual temple in India? Building up a company? What is our purpose? Do we have a deadline there, too?
One where we decide "that's it, I'm gonna close the front door and leave"?
Do we have a choice like this in our life?

Experiencing the ups and downs here is no different than in any social meeting. There's rules and structures here and there. In real life, we often regret missed opportunities, things we could not say anymore, times where we should have talked with each other more than about each other. My personal experience shows me that if only we talked more with each other, many misunderstandings, mis-alignments or assumptions would not have taken place.

Basically, to boil it down, this place is about talking with each other, living with each other, being with each other.
Proven experience that life get's better when we get together.

This life don't last forever
So tell me what we're waiting for
We're better off being together
Than being miserable alone
'Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold
We hold each other 'til we see the sun light

^^
This to start with is our purpose here.
Being love.

I am glad about everybody I had the pleasure to meet here.
It has been a heartwarming pleasure and will continue to be great - just to be here and find so much love after all - especially after some rough times or times when not everybody agreed. It is reassuring that we made it up to today. No time to doubt or to give in throwing towels or more, folks.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

everlastinglove_MJ

May 24, 2012, 02:04:50 PM

As tIME goes on, though (and for some reason especially lately)...I'm not so sure what, if anything, is our purpose.

Our purpose in the hoax?
If we expand this question into a broader perspective - how about our purpose in life?
Is it about off-spring? Constructing a home? Making it into the Guinness book? Seeing 20 countries? Living in a spiritual temple in India? Building up a company? What is our purpose? Do we have a deadline there, too?
One where we decide "that's it, I'm gonna close the front door and leave"?
Do we have a choice like this in our life?

Experiencing the ups and downs here is no different than in any social meeting. There's rules and structures here and there. In real life, we often regret missed opportunities, things we could not say anymore, times where we should have talked with each other more than about each other. My personal experience shows me that if only we talked more with each other, many misunderstandings, mis-alignments or assumptions would not have taken place.

Basically, to boil it down, this place is about talking with each other, living with each other, being with each other.
Proven experience that life get's better when we get together.

This life don't last forever
So tell me what we're waiting for
We're better off being together
Than being miserable alone
'Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold
We hold each other 'til we see the sun light

^^
This to start with is our purpose here.
Being love.

I am glad about everybody I had the pleasure to meet here.
It has been a heartwarming pleasure and will continue to be great - just to be here and find so much love after all - especially after some rough times or times when not everybody agreed. It is reassuring that we made it up to today. No time to doubt or to give in throwing towels or more, folks.

I agree that the "Hold My Hand" lyrics do fit in here, I have faith that we will see the sunlight together :). Love your post and your thoughts, Grace!     :bearhug:

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

May 24, 2012, 02:14:13 PM

OK...believe it or not, I am still trying to look beyond Front's Monkey, lol.  I get something stuck in my head and it's all down hill from there!  It's the tail, this time....or should I say "tale"...dang English again.  "tail" = the tail of an animal, like it's shown.  "tale"= a story....perhaps even a "tall tale"..which is a very big, fantastic story, purely made up.  So...in looking around the Monkey's Tail.....
I found this:  A Monkey's Tale....it's a story about a tribe of monkeys in which the King dies from poison.  LOL.....it has a character named Gina!  I am just going to post it and let you read for yourselves.......

Synopsis

Kom is a member of the Woonkos, a tribe of monkeys who live in a canopy and they live in obsessive fear of falling into a nearby pit, which is inhabited by other monkeys they believe to be demons. Kom refuses to believe these superstitions and claims bravery and is rude to the elder of the Woonkos. However, on the way home, he accidentally falls from the tress into the land below. When there, he meets the Lankoo tribe and finds they are in fact very similar to his own tribe. He befriends Gina, a young maid and Master Martin, the librarian and they help teach him to behave like a Lankoo. The Lankoo king is impressed by his actions. However, there is also evil afoot. The chancellor Sebastian, the governess and their dim-witted side-kick, Gerard the Gormless, are up to evil plans: they will find a way for the King to die and they are poisoning his already sick daughter, Princess Ida. The King, along with most of his army, die drowning while attempting to reach the "promised land" on the other side of the poisonous lake when it was frozen. Sebastian believes his plan has worked, but the governess (who was giving the princess the poison) is given it herself by Gina and the one remaining soldier, however it is believed she is tough enough not to die, but will remain a "sleeping ugly". The film ends with Sebastian and Gerard in cages, Princess Ida as the new queen and Kom and Gina returning to the land of the Woonkos, while it is clear that the two tribes will unite. It features the song "We Are One" by Westlife.
[edit]

I hope you know I mean no disrespect by getting back to Front etc.....this tail vs tale thing is bugging me.......Front?  A little help here would be splendid........

PS>LOL.....PureLove, I just read your note....I was writing this post....great minds always!

A Monkey's Tale....it's a story about a tribe of monkeys in which the KING dies from poison
:icon_eek: and tribes will UNITE  :icon_razz: Interesting similarities, thanks for posting, Wishingstar. I'd like to see that movie :icon_bounce:

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

emulik

May 24, 2012, 02:19:50 PM

Synopsis

[edit]

A Monkey's Tale....it's a story about a tribe of monkeys in which the KING dies from poison
:icon_eek: and tribes will UNITE  :icon_razz: Interesting similarities, thanks for posting, Wishingstar. I'd like to see that movie :icon_bounce:

LOVE

Wishingstar, wow, what an idea to search for monkey tale :) thank you for the synopsis of the film!

Everlastinglove, yes, interesting, also promised land sounds familiar :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

MissG

May 24, 2012, 02:33:47 PM
Un-be-lie-va-ble O_____ö *shakes head*

@Bec, i would recruit you in my team of "trouble shooters"

@Grace, lovely post.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"