CC

Re: Official back & Front thread
May 20, 2012, 01:16:15 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I believe, too, that Front's latest post may have something to do with the tabloid media. I personally never heard of TMZ before the hoax, and this might sound crazy, or may have been discussed before, but has anyone ever noticed the horrible stories that were posted on TMZ of Michael before he 'died'? They were terrible! Of course, MJ always said, "the bigger the star, the bigger the target". Sorry if this has been discussed before. With L.O.V.E.

Nah, I'm convinced TMZ is one of the good guys here. At least Harvey. The tabloid crap before 6/25/09 might have been posted on purpose.

i never heard about TMZ before june 2009, but since a year ago i have harvey's segment saturday night in a pay tv channel... is weird because is a movie channel, midnight i can watch TMZ live.... idk where is aired in the US but i can see it those days...  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Tink

May 20, 2012, 06:13:32 PM

:icon_lol:

OK...I gotta do it...the word "Hi" in gematria = 17
we all know it was number 17 on the tour bus
in Lisa's new video that Sim posted, there are things all over it that smack of hoaxness.
Namely, the numbers on the dancer's back: 7, 5, 1, 4 those add to 17

17 = FBI, fib, back, Hi 

So we have a picture posted by Front, with a word on the front (Hi)  that also is the same gematria as "back" ...... 17
Interesting assortment of words.....FBI as an anagram for fib (to tell a lie).....interesting. 

Here is the link to the post with Lisa's video ( thanks Sim....) :

Just thinking out loud here...late and can't sleep, lol........
Blessings........

PS> Sim...that's a scary looking pig, MDR ( I think  :icon_lol:)

I do believe the scathing post was to the tabloids.

Here's what I think happened to Mr. Monkey - I just tried it. Anyone ever heard of trying to draw with your other hand?
Like a MIRROR IMAGE?
Well - it doesn't work too well...and tends to look kinda like, well - that. I can only accomplish anything close to my drawing hand on a chalkboard - not a sheet of paper.

I'd also thought maybe a certain little cutie pie had drawn it - like I'd used to do, for my Papa.  ;) I was called a little monkey by some of my family. But you must admit, the eyes are cute.

What you all are seeing on the Peter Pan sketch, that you can't define? It's called "an under-sketch" or "Layout"which is done loosely. In comics & animation, we use non-photo blue - which is a little misleading; it does scan, but you can toss only that layer out in Photoshop. ALL artwork is done that way - or your eyes, nose, mouth, entire body & foreshortening just don't line up with the image itself. In acrylics, pastels, watercolors, an ordinary 2B, or 2HB pencil or mechanical pencil will do fine. You can actually erase THROUGH acrylics and watercolors. Pastels? Depends on whether you want to go in thick or not.

Pencils, Inks & Pastels are my forte'. It's fun to get messy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

paula-c

May 20, 2012, 06:29:04 PM
I wanted to quote a little bit from the blog I have mentioned ^^^ but couldn't copy/paste from there so I typed it out. Here is part of the introduction:

Mr Jackson left behind a superb legacy, you had a vast arsenal of material. Yet you couldn’t bring yourself to pen couple of lines of tribute words, at least highlighting his artistic and philanthropic legacy. On the contrary, you slandered a dead man who is not here to defend himself. This is a new low for you! And before we can bounce back from our dismay, you posted a related article, affronting your readers who put you on the map. Bluntly put, who is Roger Friedman if it isn’t for his posts about Michael Jackson?
This is Roger Friedman calling the pot biased. When have facts mattered to you? How many times have you called Mr. Jackson’s representatives to corroborate claims by “sources”? Aren’t you predisposed to always giving credence to “sources” over Michael Jackson? What a comical irony is that in the very article you question our ability to recognize truth, you published a Raymone Bain email in which she lambasted YOU of printing lies abut her and Michael Jackson.

In this blog is dedicated to talking about horrible things of Mrs. Katherine and the family :errrr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 20, 2012, 06:34:22 PM
you guys i am sorry. it is on yahoo . robin is gone. i think this might be what he means :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

May 20, 2012, 06:35:57 PM
@Tink: Front made this in a few minutes. It's a quick scetch. Who cares that it's not as great as you apparently would have made it. Aren't you taking this thing a little too serious?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 20, 2012, 10:42:44 PM
I like cheetos.  But I don't let them get under my nails.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 20, 2012, 10:54:17 PM
you guys i am sorry. it is on yahoo . robin is gone. i think this might be what he means :'(

Can you expound on what you said? What do you mean...this might be what he means..who means? Thanks :)

Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 21, 2012, 12:24:31 AM
hmmm……….

I get the FEELING a "circus" is underway.  The stench of vulture$ ready to pounce like pitbulls on poodles is PALPABLE.  I hope they enjoy it while it lasts. Those rent-a-crackerjacks will choke on the peaNUTS they're selling during their major feeding frenzy FAIL.

Worry not, my friends---any BACKbiting crusades shall cease once the curtain ascends and the LIght ILLuminates their true intentions!

Helloooo, Pay-Me-By-The-Word-And-I'll-Write-Anything!! if your avaricious lil' money-hungry eyes happens upon these words as you're scrolling through the pages with your Cheeto-sh*t-caked fingernails…you should really consider taking a loooooong vacation----and perhaps staying at LEAST 500 feet from the, uhmm, "facilities".  AUTHORIZATION: DENIED…AGAIN. Do YOURself a favor , save yourself the embarrassment from future TRUTHS that shall come to light---and cast upon YOU the shadows that you have attempted to spread over "OTHERs" for so long.

WRongs ARE (and will continue to be)----> RIGHTEd
^^^ words of TRUTH--beyond a shadow of a doubt!
ya MIGHT want to remember that the next time you open your mouth squealing like a pig with your tabloid drivel.

the tIME is coming…………………………

p.s. OINK OINK!!!!!

3 dictionaries and I still don't know what "rent-a-crackerjacks" means. Well, anyway, I might have an idea though.

Front implies again that Back was MJ.
Front did this from the very beginning, he said "he never left, the king is king in making magic" when we were asking where Back vanished from all MJ forums. So Front said Back = King = Michael Jackson, because I don't know another king.

@Sim: Last evening I wrote you a long pm reply and when I was sending it something horrible happened: the forum was under maintenance and I lost all my answer :(.

On short: don't need his love, don't care to pose as a different person. Better MJ hates me for what I am than love me for what I am not. And I already have a family, besides my MJ family. I blame the pressure of the uncertainties of the hoax for my inappropriate behaviour.
Thanks for caring.
Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 02:17:59 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 21, 2012, 12:56:33 AM
I don't think this is what Front is referring to, but the Robin news is very sad.

Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 01:43:13 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
May 21, 2012, 01:17:25 AM
 :icon_e_surprised: omg! Sorry to hear about Robin Gibb!! God bless his soul!!
Can't help but think about how many celebs, talented beloved artists,
we've lost in such a short time, just in 2-3 years!! :-\

@Gina: sorry for your effort wasted.... it happened to me too, once. Ever since... when I write long messages (on pm or on forum) I use a Word.doc to save what I write, just in case... you know!
But I would have preferred no reply at all than a hasty reply that seems to be the reply for someone else's message, not mine. Anyway...

It's you , isn't it SEHF.
What do you mean, Bec?
Oh I was kidding.

SEHF "heh"ed at me after I flip flopped all over the thread on my own personal, public display emotional roller coaster (I know I know, I'm all over the map, it's true, I need to think more and post less *eye roll*... or maybe think less AND post less?) and since I closed with asking, ok who's the TA? I thought I'd just give him/her a hard time about something random.
Just a joke.

I feel like a clown in this circus.
Or maybe a rat in this maze. I wish the damn scientists would stop moving the walls around!
loll sometimes I feel like that, too!!  :icon_lol:
Tks for explaining !
Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 01:22:06 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

May 21, 2012, 01:06:50 PM
I see a lot of posts about the monkey of Front. I got the impression that he posted that sweet drawing because we were discussing the evolution of man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

May 21, 2012, 01:07:48 PM
I re-read my post again and it sounds like I am calling Front a monkey. I mean the drawing of the monkey.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

May 21, 2012, 01:09:16 PM
Ggrrrrr. I mean the drawing that Front made, jeeeeezzzzzzz.

(Souza, the modify post button does not work for me.The screen freezes up. As does the forum at times)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

May 21, 2012, 01:30:16 PM
hmmm……….

I get the FEELING a "circus" is underway.  The stench of vulture$ ready to pounce like pitbulls on poodles is PALPABLE.  I hope they enjoy it while it lasts. Those rent-a-crackerjacks will choke on the peaNUTS they're selling during their major feeding frenzy FAIL.

Worry not, my friends---any BACKbiting crusades shall cease once the curtain ascends and the LIght ILLuminates their true intentions!

Helloooo, Pay-Me-By-The-Word-And-I'll-Write-Anything!! if your avaricious lil' money-hungry eyes happens upon these words as you're scrolling through the pages with your Cheeto-sh*t-caked fingernails…you should really consider taking a loooooong vacation----and perhaps staying at LEAST 500 feet from the, uhmm, "facilities".  AUTHORIZATION: DENIED…AGAIN. Do YOURself a favor , save yourself the embarrassment from future TRUTHS that shall come to light---and cast upon YOU the shadows that you have attempted to spread over "OTHERs" for so long.

ya MIGHT want to remember that the next time you open your mouth squealing like a pig with your tabloid drivel.

p.s. OINK OINK!!!!!

I think he is talking about "them" those who rule this world .
Yes i agree,so many things being planned behind closed doors.The Media are big players in the deceptions to come.So many illusions that we have to see our way through.Remember when Back said sometimes what you think yo see is not what youre really seeing.Major things on the way,the  darkness comes before the light.We are getting close,i can feel it.Things are never what they seem.Front wants us to be prepared and always use discernment,imo.High Front,love ya.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

emulik

May 21, 2012, 01:42:02 PM
hmmm……….

p.s. OINK OINK!!!!!

I think he is talking about "them" those who rule this world .
Yes i agree,so many things being planned behind closed doors.The Media are big players in the deceptions to come.So many illusions that we have to see our way through.Remember when Back said sometimes what you think yo see is not what youre really seeing.Major things on the way,the  darkness comes before the light.We are getting close,i can feel it.Things are never what they seem.Front wants us to be prepared and always use discernment,imo.High Front,love ya.
you are right about illusions we live.
 It seems that Front`s cooking is almost done, but it is only personal assumption  :icon_e_wink:  only Michael knows how much work needs to be done yet...but I hope everything is on good way  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)