sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Official back & Front thread
May 20, 2012, 05:08:41 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

First of all, what is guys the problem with Front's drawing?? I don't find it odd I think he made a quick drawing in a childish manner the way Michael likes, as he has different personalities he can have different ways of capturing a drawing depending on the mood, he is reading the love we feel about him and he gifted us with a sweet baby monkey.  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:

@Whising....I think you got the right words to explain what is going on with Front last post, I wouldn't have explained it better, thank you for your explanation I agree with you in every single word.   :th_bravo:

I think besides Fiddes last crap statement something awful is yet to come, concerning Trash Tabloid statements, I don't know is mainstream media ASSociates are reading our posts but it shouldn't sound odd to me, we are being very explicit on our posts and they are taking note of everything we state here, we are being the main hoax information hot-point as they are realizing more and more that Front/Michael would be posting here what it would be a good thing, they should be afraid of: "once the curtain ascends and the LIght ILLuminates their true intentions!" and:" future TRUTHS that shall come to light" because: "WRongs ARE (and will continue to be)----> RIGHTEd
^^^ words of TRUTH--beyond a shadow of a doubt!"   :affraid:

@SEHF...by the GRACE of God, you still Hmmmm... to me, "turtle".... I love it.

Time to do
Blessings
Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 05:12:52 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

finfin

May 20, 2012, 05:09:39 AM
hmmm……….

I get the FEELING a "circus" is underway. 

Chris Rock Afro Circus at 2:05 and we know that Chris Rock has insulted Michael big time in the past hmmm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEinXUrEp0[/youtube]
Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 05:28:33 AM by finfin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 20, 2012, 06:09:31 AM
I really do not get some of the things. What change did you see in Front's persona? Do you expect him to make serious posts all the time? When he wants to show his appreciation and gives a flower to us, does it mean that he changes his persona? His persona changes when he shares a snippet and makes jokes too?  :WTF: Leave the man alone and let him write what he wants. There're no different personas behind Front. He is the one and only person posting according to his mood and according to the circumstances of the hoax. 

Something is coming up, that's what I got from his post but also he wanted to change the subject about the love discussion. He did the best and did it at the right moment because it was going to turn into a nasty one again as some still do not know to respect other's point of views! Now we'll need to dig more about what Front was talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 20, 2012, 06:20:16 AM
I really do not get some of the things. What change did you see in Front's persona? Do you expect him to make serious posts all the time? When he wants to show his appreciation and gives a flower to us, does it mean that he changes his persona? His persona changes when he shares a snippet and makes jokes too?  :WTF: Leave the man alone and let him write what he wants. There're no different personas behind Front. He is the one and only person posting according to his mood and according to the circumstances of the hoax. 

Something is coming up, that's what I got from his post but also he wanted to change the subject about the love discussion. He did the best and did it at the right moment because it was going to turn into a nasty one again as some still do not know to respect other's point of views! Now we'll need to dig more about what Front was talking about.

Okay, that's it. Purelove, stop trying to make others look bad every single time and stop acting like you are such a sweetheart. Check your PM inbox and quit being a jealous nasty bitch. I'm done being nice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 20, 2012, 06:25:06 AM
hmmm……….

Chris Rock Afro Circus at 2:05 and we know that Chris Rock has insulted Michael big time in the past hmmm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEinXUrEp0[/youtube]

:suspect: Paparazzi? Chris Rock insulted MJ? I thought that they were friends.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 20, 2012, 06:27:53 AM

Okay, that's it. Purelove, stop trying to make others look bad every single time and stop acting like you are such a sweetheart. Check your PM inbox and quit being a jealous nasty bitch. I'm done being nice.

You really have issues Souza. Make others look bad? You are the professional of it. Jealous nasty bitch??? You only make me laugh. Go and find someone else to fight with coz I see you want to fight so badly lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 20, 2012, 06:28:43 AM

You really have issues Souza. Make others look bad? You are the professional of it. Jealous nasty bitch??? You only make me laugh. Go and find someone else to fight with coz I see you want to fight so badly lately.

Didn't I say PM inbox?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 20, 2012, 06:34:06 AM
Sorry not going to fight with you, not here or not in a PM. You'd better start behaving equal and fair to all members on the forum. I never tried to show anyone bad and you know it so well. It is good when you do it big time and bec spreads around  :WTF: at some points where she doesn't get and agree which is all ok but when I state my own opinion about Front's persona, I become a jealous bitch and make others look bad?  :icon_rolleyes: Stop the BS, be a big girl and let's move on with Front's latest post.
Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 06:45:34 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 20, 2012, 06:49:22 AM
Sorry not going to fight with you, not here or not in a PM. You'd better start behaving equal and fair to all members on the forum. I never tried to show anyone bad and you know it so well. It is good when you do it big time and bec spreads around  :WTF: at some points where she doesn't get and it's all ok but when I state my own opinion about Front's persona, I become a jealous bitch and make others look bad?  :icon_rolleyes: Stop the BS, be a big girl and let's move on with Front's latest post.

Since you ignored me 3 times in 15 minutes, you can cool off now for 3 days. I am not going to explain here in detail WHY I am done being nice to you, simply because I don't have time to bother that long, but I am done with your manipulation. You will do ANYTHING to have people like you. No, wait, to have MJ like you because you don't give a fuck about other people. Me me me me me me. I'm done with you. You can come back in three days if you can quit this show of yours and get along with ALL people, including the people Front (and TS) have been nice to. Because this is not a game, there is no marriage to Michal at the end of the rainbow, it's not a contest. Do you think you can do that? If not, then please stay away.

@Everyone else: I know this doesn't belong in this thread, but I need to post it somewhere if I want her to read what I have to say if my pm's are being ignored. I apologize for the circus that apparently has arrived early, but I am done being nice and I am done with people downtalking those who might have a less 'Hello Kitty' way of expressing themselves (but are at least honest and caring for OTHERS) under the excuse of 'I'm so nice and I'm so sensitive'. Hypocricy is not welcome here.

Sorry Front, for infecting your thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 20, 2012, 07:12:06 AM
hmmm……….

Yup… cool.  Wonder how scary this circus is going to be?

hey! Last night Paris also found SpongeBOB!  :icon_lol: I was looking for him.  :suspect:  Thankful for coincidences.

Me : "This is the only Bob I know... if you're out there spongebob squarepants you know where to find me.  :icon_geek:"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlZgEi_A2Rw[/youtube]

@ Tink … yeah, I see your point…but I believe that Front drew the monkey, not a child. Maybe someday he'll make it more obvious.

Front... I'm watching the big monkey business.

Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 07:31:36 AM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

~Souza~

May 20, 2012, 07:23:42 AM
I can't even draw a straigt line, so I thought the drawing was not bad, but what I noticed was that the mouth is kinda like the mouth of Peter Pan. Not same mouth, but same technique. I don't know where I saw that drawing though. I'll see if I can find it and point out what I mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 20, 2012, 07:26:38 AM
I can't even draw a straigt line, so I thought the drawing was not bad, but what I noticed was that the mouth is kinda like the mouth of Peter Pan. Not same mouth, but same technique. I don't know where I saw that drawing though. I'll see if I can find it and point out what I mean.

Peter Pan  :icon_e_wink:

... and Front Monkey M

:icon_mrgreen: where's the smooth criminal?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

~Souza~

May 20, 2012, 07:33:49 AM
Thanks, see what I mean? I know nothing about drawing, but to me that looks like a similar technique.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 20, 2012, 07:48:34 AM
I just had a few quick thoughts with this whole monkey drawing thing.....

-I guess it doesn't matter who drew it....because Front wanted to post it so we'd see it. 

-The term, "I'll be a monkey's uncle" keeps coming into my mind, lol.......(it's a way of stating you are surprised by something)

-It's entirely possible that Front drew it exactly how he wanted it to appear.....

With this hoax, if I have learned anything, it's to expect the unexpected....couple with that thought...I don't know a thing, lol...........it's going to be a good day!  Coffee strongly needed right now.....very long night......I probably don't make a stitch of sense right now...... :screaming-7365: ( I used to think this little guy was yawning.....so I use it for a good yawn here, lol)

Blessings Always ......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

May 20, 2012, 07:54:09 AM
I'm 47 and I'm shit-house at drawing........always was, always will be. That drawing of the monkey by Front looks like a Van Gogh compared to what I would produce in 5 minutes - or however many minutes it took.   :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions