~Souza~

Re: Official back & Front thread
May 19, 2012, 08:30:35 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No we don't know him, we have never met him, we have never shared a house with him, never gone away on a holiday with him, never cleaned up after him, never cooked for him, never gone shopping with him, never took care of him when he was sick, never had a roaring argument with him and stormed off not to speak for a day (or more  :icon_lol:), never had too much to drink with him, never laughed with him, never cried with him, never been to a party with him, never lived with him, never had him look after us when we were sick, or hold us when we were a complete & utter emotional mess......so we can't know him on that kind of personal level BUT....

...in our own ways I think we all love Michael for what he has given so selflessly to the the world, what he has done for children, the disadvantaged, the sick, the poor, for the countless charities he supports......his amazing talent, his incredible creativity, his intelligence, his humility, his humbleness, his loveliness, his sexiness, his quick wit, his humour, what he has given us with this amazing adventure we have been on. We all are here because of him and we all are here because one or more of these wonderful attributes touch our soul.

That's what I think of when I think of my love for Michael Jackson....but no I don't "know" him like I do my husband, or my children, or my sisters or my brother or my best friends...so I can't love him the same way....I would like to, but it just isn't possible because I don't know Michael Jackson like I do them.

I hope I am making sense......

Yeah, well that is pretty much the same with every guy, so probably not hard to guess.

Anyway, high 5 because that is indeed kind of what I mean. Different kind of love.

@Gina What kind of action do you have in mind? Not sure if you would like to see us do a dance or something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

May 19, 2012, 08:42:28 AM
@everlastinglove_MJ see ^^

Is there ANYONE who gets what I am trying to explain? :Pulling_hair:

@Souza: please know that I got it but I took the liberty to express my own interpretation of love because love can be interpreted individually. I think love is partly explainable rationally, yet I believe for the biggest part emotionally.

with LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 19, 2012, 08:46:13 AM
Love is made to be lived, not to be talked about for days.
But you can dance instead if you like :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red.
Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 08:47:57 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 19, 2012, 08:53:29 AM

Fine. I can just shut down the site so that we can all go outside and love each other. What was the percentage of your activity again?

I think talking about love is better than talking about Michael's gold pants or other sexy attributes/body parts, although some might think it's one and the same. Or anything else on this forum for that matter. Isn't it all for love? If so, then what is wrong with talking about it and where do you get the idea that any of us on here isn't living it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2012, 09:02:09 AM
One thing we have to talk about when speaking of loving a person unconditionally is that many times people who are open and loving to people enmasse might not treat you with the same compassion one on one. Sometimes or many times their personalities are quite distant and distracted because their minds and hearts are not attuned to singularity.  I think about that a lot too.  So to love someone on the level of Michael Jackson unconditionally, it’s a very real possibility that one on one, one would have to be willing to accept what might appear as personal rejection.  But if you  love him not for your benefit, nor are you looking for an emotional exchange, love him in spite of rather than because of, then that should not factor in anyway.  Knowing where your heart is and that his heart is in the works that he do is the key.  No expectations. No disappointments. 

Now, I’m going back to bed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
May 19, 2012, 09:02:47 AM

There are some very interesting opinions about LOVE and LOVE for MJ,  here from members who have never joined this subject before.  I also long time avoided to express myself, fearing harsh judgement from others! Now I'm glad I did.
And I enjoy reading them all! It's really interesting to see how everyone sees LOVE, either through their life-time experience OR through what each has learned what LOVE is supposed to be.

So let them express themselves, as everybody tolerates your daily sexy-thoughts about Michael, ok Gina?
Gina, please don't take this wrong. Sometimes you're funny, but sometimes you're annoying, especially now when you criticize others for doing what you've been doing all the time, namely love-talk!
Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 09:08:06 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 19, 2012, 09:13:54 AM
I simply love him because he exists on this planet and his life and all that comes along with it matters to me.

This is so beautiful hesouttamylife.  :bearhug:

@RK

Thank you so much for writing all sorts of love definition. Agape love is what I'm talking about. Totally spiritual.

@Front

@Souza: I've just found this smiley and I think it fits perfectly with our forum, what do you think? Maybe you would like to add it among our smileys.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2012, 09:15:38 AM
@everlastinglove_MJ see ^^

Is there ANYONE who gets what I am trying to explain? :Pulling_hair:

@Souza: please know that I got it but I took the liberty to express my own interpretation of love because love can be interpreted individually. I think love is partly explainable rationally, yet I believe for the biggest part emotionally.
with LOVE

Ditto.  I DO get your interpretation Souza (I, too, have a brother with a LONG history...so I get that too)....and I sincerely thank you for being so honest about it.  I also gave my interpretation of 'love' and I hope and pray that I haven't offended you (or anyone else) in any way by sharing it (I've been unsure of how you've 'read' my last couple posts, and you didn't reply to my reply to your pm lol).  But offending anyone, or their beliefs/experiences of/with love is the furthest of my intentions.  In fact, I LOVE discussions about 'love' and getting to know everyone more by reading their thoughts.

We may all have different experiences with love and different interpretations of it...in all its wondrous forms.  But THE reason we are still here after 3 years....still praying, still hoping, still waiting and watchin'...IS because of our love for Michael Jackson, the man.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 19, 2012, 09:17:19 AM
@Front..this is for you, you are so sweet and gentleman.... :moonwalk_:

my turtles can eat those flowers. ty

@SEHF.... you are very rude, this is for your turtle if it eats Front daisies:

Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 09:22:25 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

May 19, 2012, 09:18:17 AM
I give up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2012, 09:25:05 AM
I give up.

LOL!!!

I prefer to give in.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

May 19, 2012, 09:25:43 AM
 Love is so complicated another forum will be needed for it I think. Well okay, I love Michael and I don't care what anyone says about that.  :icon_geek: the good, the bad and ...  @ Gina!  That pic was terrible.  >:(   

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ-zfZ4HJQ0[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 19, 2012, 09:26:30 AM
We do not "know" the man as we never met him personally but on the other hand we KNOW a lot about him! The question is, do you really need to meet and spend some time to get to know a person? If that's enough to "know" someone then why are we having disappointments when a friend breaks our heart and we start to think that we "knew" that person so well and we can not believe what s/he has done to us? Didn't you have any experience that a very long term relationship or friendship was just a lie and you actually never knew the person that you thought you had known very well? But you had been with that person for years, so how come you didn't know him/her? What I'm trying to say is, you can NEVER know someone 100% no matter how much time you spend together.

There's been mention a few times about the fact that unless you are in physical contact with someone, you cannot KNOW the person fully.  But that is one perspective...and it's not foolproof.  My experience has shown me that you could live with someone for 20 years....see them everyday, talk to them several times a day, share a bed each night...and not know them fully.  My experience has also shown me that you could connect with someone through a computer....someone on the other end of the world...and in a few conversations know more about them than you do of the person in the next room.

Yes, none of us have met Mike or know him fully....but to me, neither is necessary in order to love him for who he is, and always has been.  And it's not a matter of what we 'think' he's like....we KNOW what type of guy he is because 'the man' was always there for those who looked deep enough to see passed the perfection.  Knowing a lot about someone by observing them from afar...and having CLEAR indications of who they are and feeling respect and admiration for them, but feeling unsure if it is love because you've never met them, IMO, IS selfish love.

I also find it odd to categorize loving someone you've never met as 'superficial' love.  That would categorize my love for God as being 'superficial'...and I know that that's an incorrect assumption, so that theory isn't foolproof either.

Everyone of us has had different experiences with love...and yes, there are many different levels/kinds of love one can feel and/or experience in a lifetime.  All we can do is share our experiences with others....while not imposing our 'truths' or minimizing others' 'truths'.

We're saying the same thing. Great post BeTheChange.  :th_bravo:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
May 19, 2012, 09:34:10 AM
I give up.
LOL!!!

I prefer to give in.
^^  :icon_lol:

This is for all of US!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ7qXHjxj_0&ob=av2e[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

May 19, 2012, 10:01:25 AM
You know why they think he's so lovely? Because he's a master in manipulating people.

Hit the nail on the head right there.

None of this seems genuine to me. From either side. I see a bunch of people trying to be what they think MJ wants to see.

You guys are usually very real, very honest and open, very sincere... but all of this looks extremely fake and contrived. Looks like many are putting on a show.

I don't know what's going on here but I had to put on some pretty tall boots before wading in this morning.

I love Michael in all forms of love. He's been a father, a brother, a friend and a lover to me.

:icon_eek: :WTF:

I imagine what it would be like if I were reading page after page of forum posts written by people who never met me, saying stuff like this about me and I get the creepy crawlys. This is too much. I quote Souza one more time,

Because he's a master in manipulating people.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions