MissG

Re: Official back & Front thread
May 18, 2012, 02:10:17 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
By the way, I would like knowing Michael reads here. It would mean he cares enough to read what we do here. I bet he knows some people on here now better than anyone on here knows him, just by observing. And if front is Michael, then I think he likes giving himself away a little. Not enough for people to have proof, enough for those who are not afraid of being wrong.

Souza, I was thinking about some people who don´t post here any longer, never found this forum or got banned and how sad would it be for them if Michael reads or even posts here because that would mean that they can´t tell Michael how they feel about him.

I hope Michael posts in or reads more forums and social networks, because many people feel for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

everlastinglove_MJ

May 18, 2012, 02:11:23 PM
I am joining the ranks of the crazy stalkers here because I love Michael unconditionally, without question.  I don’t care about his personal habits, his moods, his eccentricities.  None of that matters.  It doesn’t cloud my love for him because its deeper than the exterior.  I feel bonded to the person that I do know, and not put off by the person that I don’t.  We never know anybody entirely but ourselves because we cannot look into anyone else’s mind and see what they are thinking, or into their hearts to know how they are feeling.  We just have to love from within us and let that be the base, let that be good enough.  And that’s how I love Michael Jackson, from my heart.  I don’t love him as a woman would love a man she was dying to spend the rest of her days with.  I love him as a human being who has suffered unfairly and extremely by the hands of people who thought of him as an asset rather than a man.  I love him for being the kind of man who continued to do what he wanted with his life in the face of adversity and scandal.  I love him for standing strong and determined without losing his dignity and sense of compassion.  I love him for still being able to forgive in the face of the worse betrayals known to man.  I love him for being able to stand in front of billions and cry openly and say I love you, traits that most men would consider sissy.  I love him for being that man.  So here I stand, loving him openly.  I confess.  There are so many proven reasons to love Michael already that what ever it is, any dark secrets or revelations that I don’t know about him would not change it.  Nothing! He is a human being first and foremost.  But he has throughout his life even as a child shown that he is the kind of human being that is rare and special in that he has always allowed himself to show empathy and compassion, regardless.  That he failed to receive much in his later years and became so targeted and still remained true to himself speaks volumes for me.  That’s what I see and that’s what I love.  I L.O.V.E. Michael Jackson.  Always have and always will.

Beautiful true post, which you wrote right from the heart    :bearhug:

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

May 18, 2012, 02:23:53 PM
Wow I love this drawing, MJ! Such a cutey!  Just little ol' you!

Gina
I am stupid enough to take the risk of being fooled. Well, I will probably get hurt in end but....well, I can accept it if it comes from such a charming fake/"fake"  .
This what it all boils down to.  We're going full throttle taking the plunge over the cliff, counting on being A-okay, but having the thrill of a life-time.
Who needs drugs, when we've got Mi-Front!

Beautiful post BTC!  The only good part about being laid up sick is that you can still think, and mull over topics from the forum, and make some great connections.  At least I’ve found that.  Also try eating a little raw onion every day, see if it helps!

PureLove, I read/skimmed through your blog yesterday.  I can see you’re an incurable romantic. I’m the same but I don’t express it maybe so openly since I’m not a writer really.

I can totally identify with feeling that strong bond with Michael, like my heart is just on fire.  He’s like a magnet for me, and I can’t help it. And it’s everything, just as Hesouttamylife expressed.  I’m committed to Michael and his hoax/dream till its completion. My heart is his for as long as needed.  I’m also happily married, so it’s on a different level, a marriage of souls so to speak.  MJ did say in the Bashir interview that he was married to his fans, and in a way we are.  If millions of nuns can be married to Christ, why can’t millions of followers be married to MJ?  I mean we’re just talking semantics here.  MJ Facebook put out, The way you make me feel, and that’s it for us too, we’re simply talking about the Way he makes us feel.  I never had this bursting heart feeling before with anyone else.  I think about some of those early days after June 25, listening to his music, watching videos of him, etc. etc. and simply relishing in all those incredible feelings of love, like a high.  I decided just to go with the flow, that it was safe and not destructive.  And this love has only grown in these 3 years.  If we can bless you Michael somehow with our mere words, I hope we collectively add a little something special to your life, energy, dreams, and love for life!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

May 18, 2012, 02:38:43 PM
MissG:
But still, how do we know that who is behind that facebook account is really Michael? the PR is usually the one who does that.

Michael is alive so he can control his facebook.  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

CC

May 18, 2012, 02:43:07 PM
I love him because i love the person i became because of him, his music inspires me to be a better person, every day i try to be a better mother, a better wife, a better friend...  :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 18, 2012, 02:48:42 PM
Wow I love this drawing, MJ! Such a cutey!  Just little ol' you!

Gina
I am stupid enough to take the risk of being fooled. Well, I will probably get hurt in end but....well, I can accept it if it comes from such a charming fake/"fake"  .
This what it all boils down to.  We're going full throttle taking the plunge over the cliff, counting on being A-okay, but having the thrill of a life-time.
Who needs drugs, when we've got Mi-Front!

Beautiful post BTC!  The only good part about being laid up sick is that you can still think, and mull over topics from the forum, and make some great connections.  At least I’ve found that.  Also try eating a little raw onion every day, see if it helps!

PureLove, I read/skimmed through your blog yesterday.  I can see you’re an incurable romantic. I’m the same but I don’t express it maybe so openly since I’m not a writer really.

I can totally identify with feeling that strong bond with Michael, like my heart is just on fire.  He’s like a magnet for me, and I can’t help it. And it’s everything, just as Hesouttamylife expressed.  I’m committed to Michael and his hoax/dream till its completion. My heart is his for as long as needed.  I’m also happily married, so it’s on a different level, a marriage of souls so to speak.  MJ did say in the Bashir interview that he was married to his fans, and in a way we are.  If millions of nuns can be married to Christ, why can’t millions of followers be married to MJ?  I mean we’re just talking semantics here.  MJ Facebook put out, The way you make me feel, and that’s it for us too, we’re simply talking about the Way he makes us feel.  I never had this bursting heart feeling before with anyone else.  I think about some of those early days after June 25, listening to his music, watching videos of him, etc. etc. and simply relishing in all those incredible feelings of love, like a high.  I decided just to go with the flow, that it was safe and not destructive.  And this love has only grown in these 3 years.  If we can bless you Michael somehow with our mere words, I hope we collectively add a little something special to your life, energy, dreams, and love for life!!

Thank you for understanding where I was coming from MJonmind. So much appreciated. Yes, I'm a true romantic, I can't help it. And this puts me in trouble sometimes but this is me.

Thank you for sharing how you feel about Michael, that was beautiful. And this shows what an amazing person Michael is to make people love him in a short period of time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 18, 2012, 03:01:09 PM
I read some of the posts of your blog, PureLove. Seems to me that more than loving MJ, you are in love with him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 18, 2012, 03:05:09 PM
Ok. Maybe I need to remind you guys that, my blog and me is not the topic here but Front is. Can we turn Back to Front please. Positive or negative, if you guys have something to tell about my blog, pls PM me. This started to be so disturbing.
Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 03:12:44 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
May 18, 2012, 03:21:04 PM
[...]
@Wish, Love4Michael and Sim...thanks for your comments, I love you guys (even though I've never met you  :icon_e_wink:).  Wish...that gematria stuff always leaves me amazed!  Thanks for sharing your continued fascination with it  :icon_razz:

With L.O.V.E. always.
Hey Sis'!  :) I hope you feel better now ! Get well soon!

What a lovely post you made again, BTC ! On the subject of loving Michael... I didn't feel like joining this discussion, but your post gave me the urge to say this: In 2009 when they announced his death, even though at first I had a second where I told myself: "neaahhh! they invented a story once again !!" , but when I saw that everybody  (TV, radio, internet, press, etc...) was reporting it, then Jermaine's statement at the hospital, I believed it! I spent the next 3 days at home ( mostly in my room, alone!) , watching  everything there was to watch on TV on the Internet, his videos ...everything... receiving  phone calls from family or friends who knew I loved him... Then moments of crying silent tears watching his videos....and asking myself why the hell am I crying for someone I haven't even met in my life!!?? getting freaked out because I cry so rarely, thinking that I went nuts or something! trying to understand why does the death of someone I've never met affects me that much that I have uncontrollable tears in my eyes! Nobody in my real life knows I actually cried those days, I never told anyone... I think my mom felt it in my voice at the phone... but she didn't ask me anything! she knew better..... loll What calmed down my panic was to see how thousands of fans around the world were crying too, I suddenly had the soothing feeling that if others cried...then it was normal .... Then I started thinking what I felt for Michael... what or whom did I feel I've lost? My favorite singer? Was I crying for the entertainer? for the humanitarian?  A brother? a friend? a lover? a family member? I was confused back then , just like I am confused till this day.... Of all the above mentioned ^^ none of them is 100% accurate enough to express what I felt. A combination of them all? Neither!
 ... a friend, a childhood friend , since I became a fan when I was 10 years old, this seemed to me the closest to truth: Losing a childhood friend felt like I felt when they said Michael died. But still it isn't entirely like that! So what is it then?? I DON'T  know!!! That feeling still remains with no name! But it was there... that's the only way I can describe, in words, my love for Michael. If it doesn't make sense to you, think that it doesn't make sense for me either!  :icon_lol: But that's what it is: INDESCRIBABLE!! but STRONG! if it made me cry without wanting or realizing, it's STRONG! if it made me hoax-addicted 6 months later, just like I was addicted to him and his music back in my childhood/adolescence when all the walls of my room were covered by photos of him! then it's STRONG!! So this is IT! lol :icon_lol:

Now regarding the idea of meeting Michael: frankly, in the past few months or so... I've come to the conclusion that NO live concert (with after-pass), no accidental meeting , no autograph-signing session at the release of an album, no nothing of all this can compare with the experience of being daily on a forum, where I KNOW that he writes, reads, laughs and enjoys himself together with us! it feels like we're daily at his virtual Neverland! It LITERALLY feels that way!! No exaggeration!! We've been going through carousels of events and feelings of all sorts! discussions on all themes, we've been learning so many various things, all this having fun and making friends... And I wouldn't exchange that for nothing! of what other fans may have experienced with Michael before June 25th, 2009. This is indeed a unique, once in a lifetime experience!!

If let's say, I had the chance to meet him in the past or if I have the chance to meet him in the future, I would be extremely happy of course, but it would be just that: a meeting, a special occasion yes! that I would treasure for the rest of my life of course! But what happens during such a meeting? A long stare at him, exchanges of smiles, some feet shaking, probably embarrassing tears and trembling voice, dumb words that come out of your mouth, making you wonder who the hell is talking instead of you, asking for an autograph, taking a photo or two, many thanks, words of appreciation and love, luckily a hug and a kiss, a goodbye, take care, God bless! and then what??  you take a look at your watch, it all happened in probably less than 10 minutes, leaving you the impression that you just woke up from a dream, for a second even doubting that it ever happened! you get home feeling on the 9th cloud, eager to see the photos you took and place the autograph in the most appropriate place; the following week you keep smiling all day with no reason, months after you still have the impression that it happened only yesterday and after a year or two...it all remains one of your best memories.
But that was it. Can we compare that ^^ to what we have been living here on this forum for months...years for others...? IMO , what we have here, it's a hundred times better that what I had described above ^^ (which was by the way, my meeting with Patricia Kaas).

So we need to realize how fortunate and privileged we are to be a part of this ! 
Thank you all! THANK you Michael!
Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 03:41:18 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 18, 2012, 03:24:10 PM
Ok, Souza. Just wanted to make sure since I can´t see it in my outbox.

Gina, What song is that?
I don't know....a few songs. Like "Keep your head up" or "Burn tonight".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 18, 2012, 03:27:25 PM

Gina, What song is that?

burn tonight??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2012, 03:30:48 PM
Little me is such a cute drawing. So who do we love?  :icon_geek: Let's see...

There's Michael Moi Me

Peter Pan  :icon_e_wink:

... and Front Monkey M

:icon_mrgreen: where's the smooth criminal?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 18, 2012, 03:33:04 PM

Gina, What song is that?

burn tonight??
Yeah. It's not on youtube anymore.
Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 08:40:21 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

May 18, 2012, 03:45:49 PM
[...]
@Wish, Love4Michael and Sim...thanks for your comments, I love you guys (even though I've never met you  :icon_e_wink:).  Wish...that gematria stuff always leaves me amazed!  Thanks for sharing your continued fascination with it  :icon_razz:

With L.O.V.E. always.
Hey Sis'!  :) I hope you feel better now ! Get well soon!

What a lovely post you made again, BTC ! On the subject of loving Michael... I didn't feel like joining this discussion, but your post gave me the urge to say this: In 2009 when they announced his death, even though at first I had a second where I told myself: "neaahhh! they invented a story once again !!" , but when I saw that everybody  (TV, radio, internet, press, etc...) was reporting it, then Jermaine's statement at the hospital, I believed it! I spent the next 3 days at home ( mostly in my room, alone!) , watching  everything there was to watch on TV on the Internet, his videos ...everything... receiving  phone calls from family or friends who knew I loved him... Then moments of crying silent tears watching his videos....and asking myself why the hell am I crying for someone I haven't even met in my life!!?? getting freaked out because I cry so rarely, thinking that I went nuts or something! trying to understand why does the death of someone I've never met affects me that much that I have uncontrollable tears in my eyes! Nobody in my real life knows I actually cried those days, I never told anyone... I think my mom felt it in my voice at the phone... but she didn't ask me anything! she knew better..... loll What calmed down my panic was to see how thousands of fans around the world were crying too, I suddenly had the soothing feeling that if others cried...then it was normal .... Then I started thinking what I felt for Michael... what or whom did I feel I've lost? My favorite singer? Was I crying for the entertainer? for the humanitarian?  A brother? a friend? a lover? a family member? I was confused back then , just like I am confused till this day.... Of all the above mentioned ^^ none of them is 100% accurate enough to express what I felt. A combination of them all? Neither!
 ... a friend, a childhood friend , since I became a fan as 10 years old, this seemed to me the closest to truth: Losing a childhood friend felt like I felt when they said Michael died. But still it isn't entirely like that! So what is it then?? I DON'T  know!!! That feeling still remains with no name! But it was there... that's the only way I can describe, in words, my love for Michael. If it doesn't make sense to you, think that it doesn't make sense for me either!  :icon_lol: But that's what it is: INDESCRIBABLE!! but STRONG! if it made me cry without wanting or realizing, it's STRONG! if it made me hoax-addicted 6 months later, just like I was addicted to him and his music back in my childhood/adolescence when all the walls of my room were covered by photos of him! then it's STRONG!! So this is IT! lol :icon_lol:

Now regarding the idea of meeting Michael: frankly, in the past few months or so... I've come to the conclusion that NO live concert (with after-pass), no accidental meeting , no autograph-signing session at the release of an album, no nothing of all this can compare with the experience of being daily on a forum, where I KNOW that he writes, reads, laughs and enjoys himself together with us! it feels like we're daily at his virtual Neverland! It LITERALLY feels that way!! No exaggeration!! We've been going through carousels of events and feelings of all sorts! discussions on all themes, we've been learning so many various things, all this having fun and makinf friends... And I wouldn't exchange that for nothing! of what other fans may have experienced with Michael before June 25th, 2009. This is indeed a unique, once in a lifetime experience!!
If let's say, I had he chance to meet him in the past or if I have the chance to meet him ion the future, I would be extremely happy of course, but it would be just that: a meeting, a special occasion yes! that I would treasure for the rest of my life of course! But what happens during such a meeting? A long stare at him, exchanges of smiles, some feet shaking, probably embarrassing tears and trembling voice, dumb words that come out of your mouth, making you woo the hell is talking instead of you, asking for an autograph, taking a photo or two, many thanks, words of appreciation and love, luckily a hug and a kiss, a goodbye, take care, God bless! and then what??  you take a look at your watch, it all happened in probably less than 10 minutes, leaving you the impression that you just woke up from a dream, for a second even doubting that it ever happened! you get home feeling on the 9th cloud, eager to see the photos you took and place the autograph in the most appropriate place; the following week you keep smiling all day with no reason, months after you still have the impression that it happened only yesterday and after a year or two...it all remains one of your best memories.
But that was it. Can we compare that ^^ to what we have been living here on this forum for months...years for others...? IMO , what we have here, it's a hundred times better that what I had described above ^^ (which was by the way, my meeting with Patricia Kaas).
So we need to realize how fortunate and privileged we are to be a part of this !
Thank you all! THANK you Michael!
Wonderful post Sim!!! I love how you expressed your sincere feelings, I feel the same about what you wrote!
Hugs to you!  :bearhug:
And you are right, we should treasure, enjoy and appreciate those moments here on forum, they are really special and once in a lifetime experience!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 18, 2012, 04:44:26 PM
Why on earth would someone choose the username Back :icon_e_confused:?
It must have a meaning but I don't get it.
 :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_:

Souza: I don't know if there's something wrong with my computer or with the forum but lately I type but what I type is slow, I mean I type really fast and when I check the screen I see it's not there and  the screen freezes for a few seconds (doesn't react to commands).
Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 04:49:45 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions