Re: Official back & Front thread
May 18, 2012, 06:02:30 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I guess I should clear the air in here and just come out with this.......
Michael, I am sorry  to let you know that I am not available. I know it's hard, but you'll get over it .  I realize that when you see the stunning creature in my avatar pic [ I'm talking about the human, not my dog Archie  :-[ ] ...... that ravishing 52 year old woman, that you must be overcome with her intense attractiveness.  I know, I can understand......don't be too hard on yourself, you are but a male.  :icon_lol:

Okay....now that I've made a fool of myself, I want to seriously say that I may love what I know about MJ. But that is different to being IN love with MJ.
I know that he has a great heart for the suffering and those less fortunate. His contributions to charities tell me this is fact.
I know he loves animals, the proof is in the Neverland zoo he maintained. The environmental issues and nature's preservation are another string in this bow.
A very obvious concern for the welfare of all children.
His love for the creator. His respect for his mother......all these speak to me of his exemplary character.
Now none of these things are to do with Michael the entertainer, they are little parts of the man behind the image in the spot light at center stage. But they were enough to cause myself to feel great indignation at the treatment metered out to such a soul. How dare they!!! It has never been a crime to be unique, or different,  but  the flock mentality don't like anyone who dares to remain authentic to their convictions while marching to the rhythm of their own musical making.  The overriding threat of 'you must conform' or suffer the consequences of our criticism, judgment and misunderstanding would make any soul less sure of himself buckle under to the pressure. 
So yes it's the outrage and indignation at the slander, lies and public lynching that he was forced to experience that has kept me rivitted here for these years. I fully expect to see those wrongs righted and the lies dispelled by the truth. This is one major and important part of the BAM that I am waiting for with great expectation.
Many people I have admired greatly have died and I have grieved their loss and then moved on, but the one defining difference with Michael [now I am talking in the weeks following the 25th June prior to my realizing this was a hoaxed death]  was the injustice, and just plain how wrong it was that he could have passed without witnessing his own vindication in the here and now.
So....in summing this up.......MJ....have no fear to attend our BAM party.....I won't stalk you [ but I do want my fan hug] and I may try to pick your brain on matters of endangered species and animal rights and welfare concerns. You have my total support, respect and belief....I am a  human being like you who wants to make a difference in this world and realize we can multiply our impact when we unite together.
much [brotherly]  love from
One of the many in the Army of Love.

I love this post!  :smiley_abuv:

Perhaps I may stalk you RK!  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 18, 2012, 06:07:38 AM
You remind me of _Anna_, wasn't she Romanian too? Hmmmmm.

Is this an assumption or an Admin's certainty?

No assumption and no certainty. Didn't you read the part that says 'You remind me of...'? And the Romanian thing I'm pertty certain about, yes. I think Anna told so herself, and you as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2012, 06:10:21 AM
Where is PureLoveĀ“s blog? I would like to read it.

Under a person's username in that little box you will see a bunch of icons under the activity level. If they have a blog they will have a little blog icon. 

I only just found this out last night!  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2012, 06:15:41 AM

No assumption and no certainty. Didn't you read the part that says 'You remind me of...'? And the Romanian thing I'm pertty certain about, yes. I think Anna told so herself, and you as well.

So if we are both Romanians your "hmmmmmm" suppose to imply what?

You know, if you don't want someone like me here you should be honest and just say it and I would deff go; don't look for hidden reasons behind my disbelief in Front, ok? You will not find anything.

I'm pretty sure I'm not Anna or any other user on the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 18, 2012, 06:22:31 AM
Front must be laughing her/his ass out...
I'm sure Front has a great time :ghsdf: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 18, 2012, 06:33:10 AM

So if we are both Romanians your "hmmmmmm" suppose to imply what?

You know, if you don't want someone like me here you should be honest and just say it and I would deff go; don't look for hidden reasons behind my disbelief in Front, ok? You will not find anything.

I'm pretty sure I'm not Anna or any other user on the forum.

Like to have you here? No, sorry. This lesbian doggie-target does not like to have the doggie groupie here. But that doesn't mean you should go, because if I would REALLY want you to go, I wouldn't need to ask you. All I am asking from you is to stop calling people crazy. Also, if you believe Front is a fake, then what are you still doing in the thread? Is there a bit of you that thinks she might be wrong? Or are you just here to bitch about it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 18, 2012, 06:53:22 AM
@RK

I'd like to clear up something as well. Not sure if you meant that, but I did not say that you can not feel love at all for MJ. It's the love for the performer and the glimpses of the real man. I think we all feel love for him one way or the other, otherwise we wouldn't have given 3 years of our lives defending him and trying to find the truth. But it's a different kind of love.

I know Purelove wants to kill me now and I can understand that. I called her out on it because I think her love goes too far, and she will end up being hurt. She will see me as a bitch, but I hope that others will understand what I meant and pm her and try to help her, because I really think this has a negative effect on her personal life and potential love life. I think I have seen her talk about depression before. Like many always say, we are a family here and we need to look after each other. If that means I have to be the bitch sometimes, then that's okay with me, as long as someone will pick it up and do something with it. I had to be really mean to my brother once too. He is gay and even though my family has always been very open minded, he stayed in the closet for 24 years. He was so depressed that he couldn't be himself, that he started to do drugs and it got out of hand. I yelled at him, cut him out of my life completely and told everyone that he had to come out of the closet. That was mean, I know because I was telling people he was gay, not he. But he wouldn't have done it in a million years. (I must say that people already knew it, it was pretty obvious) Now he had to, because people knew what his problem was and they talked to him about it.

He never told me he was glad I did it, and I bet he can still get angry at the way I did it, but he knows that I did it because it was necessary and I am sure he is glad that he can be himself now. It's a different situation, but I am just trying to show you that I do not do these kinds of things because I am a cold-hearted bitch, I do it because some people here worry me. If I wouldn't have liked Purelove, I would have kept my mouth shut. It's okay to love, it's not okay if that love controls your life and result into loneliness.

@Gina, I think you're crazy too, in a different kind of way. You took away my worry when you talked about your husband. You'll be fine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 18, 2012, 06:54:51 AM
Anyway, let's leave this issue behind us. If you are worried as I am, please pm Purelove and talk to her, if you think I'm wrong and a total bitch, pm her and tell her that. All fine by me.

Back to Front.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

May 18, 2012, 06:55:10 AM
It's been a lot like this in here lately...

Sorry Souza, I couldn't resist  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

~Souza~

May 18, 2012, 06:57:31 AM
It's been a lot like this in here lately...

Sorry Souza, I couldn't resist  :icon_lol:

Oh well. They say that women who hang out together that much, will start to have their periods at the same time. I know I'm up for a few days of nasty cramps, so who knows... :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

May 18, 2012, 07:16:29 AM
Oh well. They say that women who hang out together that much, will start to have their periods at the same time. I know I'm up for a few days of nasty cramps, so who knows... :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

:LolLolLolLol:

About PureLove... I know you mean well  :icon_e_smile:
Hopefully she will realize that in the end...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

everlastinglove_MJ

May 18, 2012, 07:17:13 AM
Everlastinglove:
I can imagine that Michael was longing for genuine love because of who he really is. That's why he loves the unprejudiced pure love of kids because they still know that although he was no no longer the "Ben" singing "little Michael" he is still the same person inside. I think it was very tough to have doubts about people's real intentions constantly.

I BELIEVE  that Q was pure much answered by KJ on P.Morgan resently ---  no, he is Not longing for that LOVE, true soulmate anymore( may be 10 years back yeas!, and even sending across the globe message for her OMCIL)  - as per Kathrine said, Michael finds alot of JOY in his children and all creative project he runs.
Guess, its no substiute for soulmate on Fulfilling YOUR destiny, but your family love and  and mission can make you live good satisfacted life.
Are you still searching , Michael?...

Souza:
You don't get it? Who was loved all over the world? Michael Jackson the man, or Michael Jackson the performer? Don't you understand how that would make him question that love? As he sings in Behind the mask: "WHO do you love? Is it me? Well? I don't know." I understand very well that he did not know. Was it because they liked his songs, or his gold pants, or his hair? Or whatever else that made MJ the performer, or did people really love HIM? Michael, the person off stage. The man, not the performer. I can understand really well that he had trouble with that. As much as the fans love him, and I do believe it's sincere, they love MJ the Performer, because that is the person they know. I don't think anyone knew the real him, he was too private for that. Glimpses of the true Michael, sure, but not the whole real package. I bet he even isn't sure about the friends that REALLY love HIM for who he is, it's hard to know for sure they are sincere. It all comes down to his trust in people and that is something that has been violated so many times. I understand it very well.

About  Love for a  Person and NOT  personality

Ben - Earth Song Michael Jackson tribute (Carmen Monarcha)

every time watch that out - its make me cry.... but on a good way, since we KNOW MJ is alive --  and NOW HE also knows HOW he is truly loved aroun the Globe))))

Michael Jackson Tribute - Stockholm. July 8, 2009

I BELIEVE  that Q was pure much answered by KJ on P.Morgan resently ---  no, he is Not longing for that LOVE, true soulmate anymore( may be 10 years back yeas!, and even sending across the globe message for her OMCIL)  - as per Kathrine said, Michael finds alot of JOY in his children and all creative project he runs.
Guess, its no substiute for soulmate on Fulfilling YOUR destiny, but your family love and  and mission can make you live good satisfacted life.
Are you still searching , Michael?...[/b]

You're right Skyways, thank you. I wrote this based on Michael's thoughts in "Moonwalk" when he was in the period of making "Off The Wall" (if I am correct) when he was around 20 years old, so now we don't know how he feels of course. But when I read it I felt like hugging him.
Indeed, I believe that Michael knows that he's truly loved around the world, like you said.

& I love your video "Ben" version of Andre Rieu :)

LOVE

I think Front's point was to confirm that Michael did NOT know. That it is difficult for him to recognize if someone loves him as a person or only the persona. Front, correct me if I'm wrong.

That is basicly what I meant in my post, quoted by Front, only you described it more clearly, Souza. I believe that Michael did not know or found it very difficult to feel or know if someone loves him as a person, the person who he really is. The difference is that in my post I also mentioned the type of love because I believe that it was also difficult for Michael to know if this love was genuine, IOW completely unconditional and unprejudiced love i.e. "no matter what/who" love.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
May 18, 2012, 07:24:49 AM
:LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol: This just posted on TMZ ......hahahaha!

They're watchin'
ps - sorry I don't know how to post their video directly here.
That is crazy good!!  The monkey's tail is in front of him.   :woohoo2:
Front I guess you and Harvey are good pals!! :beerchug:
Here's the pic:

:thjajaja121: I LOVE TMZ !!

------- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 18, 2012, 08:29:31 AM
Front must be laughing her/his ass out...
I'm sure Front has a great time :ghsdf: .

Well, I hope your expectations will be fulfilled someday.
Bye!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2012, 08:35:50 AM
Holy Bananas ! :icon_lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Frontman superpowers are needed.

:Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'