RK

Re: Official back & Front thread
May 18, 2012, 03:01:47 AM
I guess I should clear the air in here and just come out with this.......
Michael, I am sorry  to let you know that I am not available. I know it's hard, but you'll get over it .  I realize that when you see the stunning creature in my avatar pic [ I'm talking about the human, not my dog Archie  :-[ ] ...... that ravishing 52 year old woman, that you must be overcome with her intense attractiveness.  I know, I can understand......don't be too hard on yourself, you are but a male.  :icon_lol:

Okay....now that I've made a fool of myself, I want to seriously say that I may love what I know about MJ. But that is different to being IN love with MJ.
I know that he has a great heart for the suffering and those less fortunate. His contributions to charities tell me this is fact.
I know he loves animals, the proof is in the Neverland zoo he maintained. The environmental issues and nature's preservation are another string in this bow.
A very obvious concern for the welfare of all children.
His love for the creator. His respect for his mother......all these speak to me of his exemplary character.
Now none of these things are to do with Michael the entertainer, they are little parts of the man behind the image in the spot light at center stage. But they were enough to cause myself to feel great indignation at the treatment metered out to such a soul. How dare they!!! It has never been a crime to be unique, or different,  but  the flock mentality don't like anyone who dares to remain authentic to their convictions while marching to the rhythm of their own musical making.  The overriding threat of 'you must conform' or suffer the consequences of our criticism, judgment and misunderstanding would make any soul less sure of himself buckle under to the pressure. 
So yes it's the outrage and indignation at the slander, lies and public lynching that he was forced to experience that has kept me rivitted here for these years. I fully expect to see those wrongs righted and the lies dispelled by the truth. This is one major and important part of the BAM that I am waiting for with great expectation.
Many people I have admired greatly have died and I have grieved their loss and then moved on, but the one defining difference with Michael [now I am talking in the weeks following the 25th June prior to my realizing this was a hoaxed death]  was the injustice, and just plain how wrong it was that he could have passed without witnessing his own vindication in the here and now.
So....in summing this up.......MJ....have no fear to attend our BAM party.....I won't stalk you [ but I do want my fan hug] and I may try to pick your brain on matters of endangered species and animal rights and welfare concerns. You have my total support, respect and belief....I am a  human being like you who wants to make a difference in this world and realize we can multiply our impact when we unite together.
much [brotherly]  love from
One of the many in the Army of Love.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 18, 2012, 03:04:11 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:

This just posted on TMZ ......hahahaha!

They're watchin'

ps - sorry I don't know how to post their video directly here.
:icon_lol:
...but you know it's just a coincidence
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 18, 2012, 03:07:02 AM
I guess I should clear the air in here and just come out with this.......
Michael, I am sorry  to let you know that I am not available. I know it's hard, but you'll get over it .  I realize that when you see the stunning creature in my avatar pic [ I'm talking about the human, not my dog Archie  :-[ ] ...... that ravishing 52 year old woman, that you must be overcome with her intense attractiveness.  I know, I can understand......don't be too hard on yourself, you are but a male.  :icon_lol:

LOL! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2012, 03:25:46 AM
...Now none of these things are to do with Michael the entertainer, they are little parts of the man behind the image in the spot light at center stage. But they were enough to cause myself to feel great indignation at the treatment metered out to such a soul. How dare they!!! It has never been a crime to be unique, or different,  but  the flock mentality don't like anyone who dares to remain authentic to their convictions while marching to the rhythm of their own musical making.  The overriding threat of 'you must conform' or suffer the consequences of our criticism, judgment and misunderstanding would make any soul less sure of himself buckle under to the pressure. 
So yes it's the outrage and indignation at the slander, lies and public lynching that he was forced to experience that has kept me rivitted here for these years. I fully expect to see those wrongs righted and the lies dispelled by the truth. This is one major and important part of the BAM that I am waiting for with great expectation.
So....in summing this up.......MJ....have no fear to attend our BAM party.....I won't stalk you [ but I do want my fan hug] and I may try to pick your brain on matters of endangered species and animal rights and welfare concerns. You have my total support, respect and belief....I am a  human being like you who wants to make a difference in this world and realize we can multiply our impact when we unite together.
much [brotherly]  love from
One of the many in the Army of Love.

Thanks, RK, for bringing back the issue, it was LOVE some pages ago....so easy and so complicated at the same time. It's the big life issue for everybody, more or less accomplished. How difficult it must be foe a person like MJ - for being a star needs loving fans, caring managers and a staff who cares and loves and work together - if not there's no star. Not surprising that it is a big issue in MJ's life from the beginning of his career as a child star and how lack of real love made him 'the loneliest man on the planet'.

How perverted so many people's 'love' can be, abusing others and using persons for projection of inner lacks of confidence and self-esteam.

....Back to my struggleoflove in 'here and now'...  :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 18, 2012, 04:07:08 AM
Wow!

I came in and saw a lot of pages again...so I scanned a bit till the last page.

I just want to point out about the "love" we can feel for someone we don´t know, as for Michael.
Just make a comparison of the Love many feel for Jesus Christ, someone we never met. I include myself in that kind of love even If I am not a believer.
Who can not love Jesus after reading who he was, how he took care of the outsiders and gave hope to those in need?
Yesterday I "studied/read" Jesus and honestly, I "felt" some kind of love and empathy towards him since I felt his love towards humanity. Similar to the love I feel for Michael.
I never meet Jesus but I felt he was a nice man and felt "his love" via his actions.

@Gina, I feel you and understand you. The love you talk is that "platonic" love many of us feel for someone (not only MJ)

Where is PureLove´s blog? I would like to read it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

emulik

May 18, 2012, 04:26:03 AM
@MissG..I like how you expressed your point of view on "love someone I have never met"..you are so right about that!

Words of Michael from MJ Tapes.."I wanted people to love me, truly love me because I never really felt loved. That`s all. That`s the real truth. I just wanted to be loved because I think it is very important to be loved and to tell people that you love them and to look in their eyes and say it."

This words of him really made me sad. I hope he has now so much true love as he needs, I think his children are his biggest fountain of love.

To Front/Michael  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

MJonmind

May 18, 2012, 04:35:51 AM

They're watchin'

That is crazy good!!  The monkey's tail is in front of him.   :woohoo2:
Front I guess you and Harvey are good pals!! :beerchug:

Here's the pic:

Its Her, here's a pic from the TMZ video, just for you!  :TongueOutSmiley:

MissG and Emulik, I loved both of your posts.  So true on the concept of loving someone you never met, Jesus fits perfectly.  On MJ's words about wanting to be loved, maybe he truly wants each of our loves, each of us to look into his eyes and say it, and somehow he's able to appreciate each of the hundreds, thousands, etc. individually, and isn't satisfied until we all pledge our love for him--because perhaps that's part of Healing the World.  Come Together Over Me!  He makes himself vulnerable, and it draws us to him like a magnet, then he can lead the world to L.O.V.E. each other by his leadership and example.
Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 04:50:10 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

May 18, 2012, 04:55:15 AM
Well I think we can all kiss that post-Bam party goodbye.

Just sayin'.

I wouldn't want to be alone in a room full of us if I were MJ.

He better put that sprayer kid on the payroll.

:LolLolLolLol:      loove the sprayer kid!  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

RK

May 18, 2012, 04:57:12 AM
All this monkeying around made me remember again the jewellery MJ gave Elizabeth.  Seems to really have a thing for monkeys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

May 18, 2012, 04:58:13 AM

They're watchin'

That is crazy good!!  The monkey's tail is in front of him.   :woohoo2:
Front I guess you and Harvey are good pals!! :beerchug:

Here's the pic:

Its Her, here's a pic from the TMZ video, just for you!  :TongueOutSmiley:

MissG and Emulik, I loved both of your posts.  So true on the concept of loving someone you never met, Jesus fits perfectly.  On MJ's words about wanting to be loved, maybe he truly wants each of our loves, each of us to look into his eyes and say it, and somehow he's able to appreciate each of the hundreds, thousands, etc. individually, and isn't satisfied until we all pledge our love for him--because perhaps that's part of Healing the World.  Come Together Over Me!  He makes himself vulnerable, and it draws us to him like a magnet, then he can lead the world to L.O.V.E. each other by his leadership and example.

MJonmind...yes, another unbelievable coincidence with monkeys tail  :icon_lol:
I love your post about expressing love simply through saying I love you while looking into eyes!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
May 18, 2012, 05:03:06 AM

:icon_lol:
[...]The second thing which came to mind was that there seems to be a message in the drawing.  :icon_bounce: It looks like a lowercase "i" in the monk's left ear, so it reads, 
"Hi, i "monkey-wave" Love, Front"
OMG!![/size] It a game, Monkey Wave!!!!  :affraid: Description: Creates a large noise (BAM) that deals damage to nearby enemies. The longer your gather your strength, the louder the noise will be. When critical is hit, it can be used immediately at full strength.
Wow! we need a high five icon!!!  :icon_mrgreen:
[/b]
Well, I haven't done this in a very long time...but, here is it...the gematria for "Monkey Wave"

134 = "Monkey Wave" = Michael J Jackson :affraid:
It's just so odd.......I have never heard of Monkey Wave before...thank you Its her :)
I love the Animal Fair poem as well......indeed, what did become of the monk,
he probably fell down a rabbit hole, got run over by the death hoax train,
and lived to tell the tale.......LOL......
Blessings Always
Wishingstar! Your Gematria find is just TOO MUCH!!! :icon_e_surprised: :icon_eek: :affraid: I never heard of Monkey Wave, either, until I googled what I thought that Front's monkey was doing! :icon_lol:
Additionally, @all these comments in the thread about "monkey tail", "monkey no tail", reminds me of what the monkey said when his tail got cut off: "IT won't be LONG, now!"
Seriously, it could be an eerie message from the "collective consciousness" that waiting for the Hoax BAM 'won't be long now'.  :affraid:

@It'sHer & @Wishy: look what I found thanks to your comments!

1. Book: "Meaning in Action: Interpretation and Dialogue in Policy Analysis" by Hendrik Wagenaar

----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2. Blue Monkey Wavespell – May 4 – 16, 2011 ---- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3. Mural of The Great Monkey Wave ---- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4. Looking for "monkey wave"? Aug 22, Start of the Blue Monkey wavespell ---- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Day 1 (August 22nd 2005): How do I call forth the resonance of my true vibration?
Blue Monkey Qualities: innocence, spontaneity, play, magic, inner child, humour, disruption.
Blue Monkey represents the Divine Child, the child that is ever in a state of open-hearted wisdom, innocence, trust, simplicity and joyful wonder. What would it feel like to actually be a magical child in this culture and time? The secret that very few know - because they may feel more comfortable trying to protect themselves - is that the divine child offers the strongest of all protections, the invulnerability of openhearted Love. Through innocence, a kind of immunity is created that allows the divine child to be transparent so that the apparent 'slings and arrows' of the world can pass right through without being personalized into wounds, reactions or hurt feelings. This is the path of innocence regained. Transparency is the path of the new consciousness.
In this New Myth, your spontaneous, divine child will usher in and anchor the new frequency. How can you heal your inner child? Explore what truly gives you joy. Find types of work that support your sensitivity and create deep satisfaction. Be simple: love, play, dance, draw, colour, sing. These activities are for all divine children - they serve the expression of the magical child in everyone. Consciously make time for the joyful freedom and magic of play!
The number for Blue Monkey is eleven, the vibration wherein novelty and spontaneity break down resistant forms. When unity merges with Essence Self, a mystical foundation is created that disintegrates old patterns. This is actually integration in disguide. As your walls tumble down, they crack into a smile, and the illumination of self shines through.

5. The wave of the monkey is starting on the 24th of January ----- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

6. Presidents Of The United States Of America Monkey River Lyrics ---- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Video ------- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

May 18, 2012, 05:10:59 AM
This is one of my favorite songs!  I could listen to it over and over!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOmFLzC_ZHU[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2012, 05:34:43 AM
I've just read Sarahli's thread about the clues that validates Front as MJ and I had a REVELATION: we're crazy!

Front must be laughing her/his ass out...

Jesus Christ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 18, 2012, 05:52:36 AM
I've just read Sarahli's thread about the clues that validates Front as MJ and I had a REVELATION: we're crazy!

Front must be laughing her/his ass out...

Jesus Christ!

Veronica, the fact that you can't see it, doesn't mean we are crazy. Could you stop pouring out your negativity constantly? You remind me of _Anna_, wasn't she Romanian too? Hmmmmm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2012, 06:01:36 AM
You remind me of _Anna_, wasn't she Romanian too? Hmmmmm.

Is this an assumption or an Admin's certainty?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions