MJonmind

Re: Official back & Front thread
May 18, 2012, 12:55:54 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't know you guys, I'm reading your posts but I just can not agree.
You all say we can't know Michael but IMO we have a pretty good idea of the real Michael.
It's not so difficult after all.
We can know him through his creation. We can learn about him from interviews, even if he's playing a role we can still see he's playing a role and we can understand behind the role there's something else.

Agree with you Gina. We do not "know" the man as we never met him personally but on the other hand we KNOW a lot about him! The question is, do you really need to meet and spend some time to get to know a person? If that's enough to "know" someone then why are we having disappointments when a friend breaks our heart and we start to think that we "knew" that person so well and we can not believe what s/he has done to us? Didn't you have any experience that a very long term relationship or friendship was just a lie and you actually never knew the person that you thought you had known very well? But you had been with that person for years, so how come you didn't know him/her? What I'm trying to say is, you can NEVER know someone 100% no matter how much time you spend together.

I trust my feelings a lot and this may sound like exaggeration but I feel what Michael would feel or would think at some conditions. I can feel his heart and soul and I believe that there's a special bond between the two of us. It's just the Heart to Heart, Soul to Soul thing.

I don't see two different persona when I look at Michael. He's the same gentle, beautiful soul on stage too. He's the same person when he does his show and he is the superstar when he is alone at home. You can not separate or divide him into two, like his screen persona and MJ persona. He is also the most modest and down to earth person I've ever seen. I don't see any arrogance or sauciness about him being the most famous person in this world. He is him on stage or at home, the same Michael. He is not being someone else when he is out there on stage or in interviews or when he meets the fans etc. Yes, we know him as much as he presents himself to us, maybe not all of the details but yes, we know him. We know every little detail about him; what he likes to eat, what perfume he prefers, what color he likes, his hobbies, his favorite places, what he likes to do in his spare times, how much he loves kids and the nature, what pet/s he has, his writing skills, his writing style, his moves, his walking ... I've been reading and watching a lot about this man for the past 30 years and if you don't think that he created a totally different persona than his real personality, then you should KNOW about the man much or less. I didn't know this much detail about my ex boyfriends. I guess I just don't know how often MJ farts.
  :icon_lol:

You are kidding right?
This may be nothing but you know the big kerfuffle we had around 12 hours ago (it said 12 hours above when I posted), pretty much after all of us were telling how we feel about MJ?  Well 10 hours ago on the MJ Facebook they posted the song, The Way you Make me Feel.

Maybe he's responding to us, telling us how he feels too!
Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 01:45:20 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

May 18, 2012, 01:28:42 AM

To Michael: I am sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable with my comments. But we are not here to hide something, we are here to be true to each other.

FOLLOW YOUR STEP GINA!!
@@

Everlastinglove:
I can imagine that Michael was longing for genuine love because of who he really is. That's why he loves the unprejudiced pure love of kids because they still know that although he was no no longer the "Ben" singing "little Michael" he is still the same person inside. I think it was very tough to have doubts about people's real intentions constantly.

Souza:
You don't get it? Who was loved all over the world? Michael Jackson the man, or Michael Jackson the performer? Don't you understand how that would make him question that love? As he sings in Behind the mask: "WHO do you love? Is it me? Well? I don't know." I understand very well that he did not know. Was it because they liked his songs, or his gold pants, or his hair? Or whatever else that made MJ the performer, or did people really love HIM? Michael, the person off stage. The man, not the performer. I can understand really well that he had trouble with that. As much as the fans love him, and I do believe it's sincere, they love MJ the Performer, because that is the person they know. I don't think anyone knew the real him, he was too private for that. Glimpses of the true Michael, sure, but not the whole real package. I bet he even isn't sure about the friends that REALLY love HIM for who he is, it's hard to know for sure they are sincere. It all comes down to his trust in people and that is something that has been violated so many times. I understand it very well.

OK, get struck by sudden reflections on Front latest quotes....

Decisions,  conclusions, confusions, emotions...
we run through the seasons
set up on the motions.

We have over-lapsed notorious pictures
with innocent laughing and free of restrictions.
How dark was before? Only rainbow was shining
on silent boat - but our hope was refined.

I miss you...  beyond every little confessions
my joy is sustained impeccable lessons.

How dare to believe,  how strong our healing
and how impossible dearest willing?..
...You-  free of perceptions? Your life is fulfilled?
but  why there is suddenly sadness appeared...

There is no coming back for what lost on the timeline.
You/I striving for Love?..
 No, just doubts retained...   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 18, 2012, 01:29:36 AM
A bond with and a bond between mean two very different things.

To say you have a bond with [someone or something] expresses only how you feel about that person or thing, it seeks to presume no reciprocation from the other person. You can have a bond with someone or something that doesn't feel bonded to you, it is a strictly personal feeling.

A bond between [you and someone or something] insinuates both parties are in mutual agreement regarding the presence of said bond. In this situation, MJ hasn't weighed in on feeling any bonds with anyone besides his children and his family and I think it is presumptive to suggest to know how he would/does feel about anything so personal as a bond with another person, much less proclaim the feeling is mutual. The whole notion seems to express a complete dismissal of his opinion in a dehumanizing fashion and I think that is troublesome.

@Purelove, if this was an English language issue then at least now you know. I will say your English is very good. I forget that you are not a native speaker when I read your posts.

Ps. edited cuz based on MJonmind's post, maybe MJ DID just weigh in. Ok, carry on with the bonding then, I'll shush.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Its her

May 18, 2012, 01:33:16 AM

:TongueOutSmiley:      :icon_lol:

I knew I didn't  :icon_albino: imagine it.

It's Her - I'm curious because you do this in almost every single post. Why do you stick out your tongue? Just wondering because I was raised that it was rude yet I don't see you as a rude person so you must have a different view on this and I'd sincerely like to understand.

Well, back when or right around the time the forum got an upgrade last year and Front was asking for all kinds of icons to express himself, we got this big old "Told Ya!" tongue wagger. Front seemed very tickled about it. What Front wants, Front gets. I aim to be accommodating. :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

I used it this time because I found a drawing almost exactly like Front's monkey, when searching for a picture of the Monkey Wave game.

I don't use it in every post, just the ones where a Road Runner raspberry would fit. As we don't have a Road Runner smiley, this giant tongue will have to do! There is another person here who likes it, so I try to keep her in stitches, too.  :icon_lol:                                           

The one I do use almost every time is this one,  :affraid: my favorite one! And this one:  :icon_albino: I love color and the way emoticons put a face to an otherwise faceless post. :icon_e_biggrin:
Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 01:36:25 AM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJonmind

May 18, 2012, 01:43:21 AM
Well I think we can all kiss that post-Bam party goodbye.

Just sayin'.

I wouldn't want to be alone in a room full of us if I were MJ.

He better put that sprayer kid on the payroll.

Aw shucks.  :-\ and I was going to make a cake.

:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

Oh I think we'll all be busy finding out who's who from the forum, and Michael will be his usual shy self, and telling us he loves us. Then he'll throw the first piece of cake at Souza or SEHF, and the madhouse fun will begin--cake everywhere!  Then we all go home cuz it's o-o-o-ver... :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:
Okay it's probably going to be nothing like that! :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

May 18, 2012, 01:45:11 AM
Well I think we can all kiss that post-Bam party goodbye.

Just sayin'.

I wouldn't want to be alone in a room full of us if I were MJ.

He better put that sprayer kid on the payroll.
yes..Front is probably doing this  :icon_e_confused: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_pale: :icon_eek: while reading here.
It`s a pity that sometimes atmosphere here is changing from funny and friendly to atmosphere of fight..

@Gina...you are right in saying that we should be true to each other and to ourselves

@Wishingstar.. :th_bravo: I am amazed by that gematria stuff, thank you for sharing it!

Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 02:10:13 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

curls

May 18, 2012, 02:15:15 AM
I'd like to know if MJ was happier performing to the quiet, respectful audiences of the '70s who he could safely closely interact with (remember the one where he persuades a girl in the front row to sing, and he giggles delightfully when he discovers she really can't!), or to the scary, hysterical ones that followed in the '80s and '90s (where the only personal contact was in a meticulously planned hug/dance overseen by half a dozen burly security guys).

I would've been disappointed if I'd gone to an MJ concert and not been able to hear anything over the demented screams.

It's feeling a bit like that in here these last few pages.  :icon_e_sad:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2012, 02:19:32 AM
This may be nothing but you know the big kerfuffle we had around 12 hours ago (it said 12 hours above when I posted), pretty much after all of us were telling how we feel about MJ?  Well 10 hours ago on the MJ Facebook they posted the song, The Way you Make me Feel.

You know, this really bothers me! I follow MJ on Twitter and I never see anything suspicious in those tweets, only... old stuff, you know?
I wish weird things would happen on his T account too, cause I hate Facebook!!!

:icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

May 18, 2012, 02:21:21 AM

Maybe he's responding to us, telling us how he feels too!

Interesting.

I also wonder what the "Big News Coming" will be (the post above TWYMMF picture on the MJ FB).......I hope it is the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD and BluRay - that would be cool.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 18, 2012, 02:26:52 AM
You know, curls, you reminded me about the YANA girls. MJ brought those girls up on stage, perfect strangers, embraced them, and even kissed a few full on the mouth... strangers to him, all of these girls. I do not believe he was unaware how much that would blow their minds.

I feel a little bad for those girls and wonder how many of them became crazy stalker fans. It would not be difficult to believe you had a special bond with MJ after he picked you to come on stage and then kissed you on the mouth in front of 100,000 people. I'd almost be willing to bet they all got the wrong impression from that to at least some extent.

We females ah, well, we loose our heads over the boys sometimes. They don't help at times, either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 18, 2012, 02:29:07 AM

To say you have a bond with [someone or something] expresses only how you feel about that person or thing, it seeks to presume no reciprocation from the other person. You can have a bond with someone or something that doesn't feel bonded to you, it is a strictly personal feeling.

A bond between [you and someone or something] insinuates both parties are in mutual agreement regarding the presence of said bond. In this situation, MJ hasn't weighed in on feeling any bonds with anyone besides his children and his family and I think it is presumptive to suggest to know how he would/does feel about anything so personal as a bond with another person, much less proclaim the feeling is mutual. The whole notion seems to express a complete dismissal of his opinion in a dehumanizing fashion and I think that is troublesome.

@Purelove, if this was an English language issue then at least now you know. I will say your English is very good. I forget that you are not a native speaker when I read your posts.

Ps. edited cuz based on MJonmind's post, maybe MJ DID just weigh in. Ok, carry on with the bonding then, I'll shush.
What does it mean to "weigh in"? I can't find it in the dictionary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

May 18, 2012, 02:33:44 AM
Speaking of those screaming fans at concerts...does anyone find there is waaay too much footage of them on the Dangerous Live at Bucharest Tour?

Just when MJ is about to do some cool dance move or hit some amazing note it seems to cut away to footage of a screaming or fainting fan being dragged out of the crowd. It kind of irritates me because I watch the dvd to see MJ perform...not those screaming girls. Even my kids who have watched it with me say the same.....don't know who did the editing on that dvd, but there is way too much footage of those girls.

ok ok...I'm sounding like a whinging grown up now..... lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

May 18, 2012, 02:37:03 AM

What does it mean to "weigh in"? I can't find it in the dictionary.

Come into the conversation.......make yourself known......put your views forth on a conversation

that type of thing Gina.
Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 02:57:39 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 18, 2012, 02:51:52 AM
You know, curls, you reminded me about the YANA girls. MJ brought those girls up on stage, perfect strangers, embraced them, and even kissed a few full on the mouth... strangers to him, all of these girls. I do not believe he was unaware how much that would blow their minds.

I feel a little bad for those girls and wonder how many of them became crazy stalker fans. It would not be difficult to believe you had a special bond with MJ after he picked you to come on stage and then kissed you on the mouth in front of 100,000 people. I'd almost be willing to bet they all got the wrong impression from that to at least some extent.

We females ah, well, we loose our heads over the boys sometimes. They don't help at times, either.
As you see, for some of us it is not difficult to believe we have a special bond with MJ in spite of the fact that he never kissed us in front of 100.000 people :icon_geek:!
I think we need to get some things straight.
I know all of us who dream of Michael are well aware that what we have and will ever have with Michael are just dreams. Who can stop the dreams? They just happen out of the blue, there's no control over them.
Do our dreams hurt Michael in any way? It's not like we plan to camp by his place and jump on him like crazy women when he comes out. What good would this do for our dreams? No good, nothing. I would NEVER place myself in such a position because I think it is degrading for a woman. Most of what I speak here is joking/teasing maybe, I like to flater him, maybe some day I'll get an answer LOL! Well, I think Mike knows I am that kind who's only talking about it but doesn't dare to do much of what she talks. (Men usually fail to understand it - in my case :Crash:).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

May 18, 2012, 02:52:20 AM
 :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:

This just posted on TMZ ......hahahaha!

They're watchin'

ps - sorry I don't know how to post their video directly here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions