SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: Official back & Front thread
May 17, 2012, 07:51:45 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello believers!   :bearhug:
My name is Catherine:-))  My interest began in jule 2009. In RF have a lot hoax forums. I think MJ carry out comeback in within half-year-year...or in 2016))))… :over-react-smiley: But I want, of course, in this year!))) :smiley-vault-misc-150: :TongueOutSmiley:

Now I'm here...and the reason person MJ- FRONT. His information caused my curiosity.

B OTTLED

A MSTERDAM

M OJO

Bottled…hm..Concentration of the?

Amsterdam ... the cultural life begins at the end of April (Queen's Day) and ends with a grand parade in August. The whole world knows. Thus, it is a hint? Comeback must be realized in the this year before September?
Coat of arms of Amsterdam is very similar to the symbolism of Michael (Lions which hoist the corona), in our case - the children. Slogan: Heroic that is mercifulness…

Mojo… Radio, TV, digital broadcasting… So will be one show and its broadcast will see the all world? And the appearance of the MJ on TV?
But…I thought that the MJ will not on stage anymore.

FRONT, what do you think about my fantasies?
I hopefully, your jokes will be elegant))

Yours respectfully, Catherina.
Hello Catherina and welcome on the forum! :icon_e_wink:

I'm glad you joined us and I wanna thank you for your interpretation of Front's : Bottled Amsterdam Mojo.
Other than Weed, I had no idea of what other things that could mean.
What you wrote seems very plausible!
But for now, all we can do is try and find possible meanings... without knowing which is the correct one.

Look forward to reading your next ideas! :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
May 17, 2012, 07:53:12 AM
Thank you so much Lil!! Yess! that helps! what is written there... it's very close to what my intuition told me...
Those words/ideas ... especially this line "Mind Target: Control and Influence the subconscious" ... are a clear indication Michael studied psychoanalysis ... mental processes, most probably Carl Jung too! There are just so many terms and expressions that simply overlap, both in Jung's theories and in Michael's writings...
It´s far more than just C.G. Jung.
I agree he was..uh...IS very well-read in the field of psychology and also philosophy.
Well it´s interesting to see how he would have used this knowledge for himself, his own mind. 
But the really interesting part is how he might have used/is using this knowledge to create the persona and the "image".  :icon_e_wink:
I wonder if he grew tired of that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
May 17, 2012, 08:02:37 AM
Thank you so much Lil!! Yess! that helps! what is written there... it's very close to what my intuition told me...
Those words/ideas ... especially this line "Mind Target: Control and Influence the subconscious" ... are a clear indication Michael studied psychoanalysis ... mental processes, most probably Carl Jung too! There are just so many terms and expressions that simply overlap, both in Jung's theories and in Michael's writings...
It´s far more than just C.G. Jung.
I agree he was..uh...IS very well-read in the field of psychology and also philosophy.
Well it´s interesting to see how he would have used this knowledge for himself, his own mind. 
But the really interesting part is how he might have used/is using this knowledge to create the persona and the "image".  :icon_e_wink:
I wonder if he grew tired of that...
Yes, I think the hoax in itself illustrates how he applied that knowledge (Only if you think about Back, TS & Front... ), then how he managed to train his kids for the pressures of the public life combined with what they had to perform as part of the hoax.
As for how he used it for himself... I think he could have never overcome what he's been through all thee years unless he didn't know how the human mind works and how he can control his own! Also the fat he is the best there is... comes from self motivation , working on your own subconscious.... getting the best of what you can do.
And there are s many things to say here... it's an endless rabbit hole I guess loll So I doubt him or anyone else could get tired or bored while exploring the mystery and vast univers of the human mind, especially since most of people aren't able to use but 3-5 % percent of the full capacity of the brain!
Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 08:04:09 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

May 17, 2012, 08:06:31 AM
well.....yeah.
We talk about knowing Mike like there is something scary/weird/freaky to learn about him :suspect:.

No, no one is saying that. I bet that the scariest part about him is that he's completely normal. What I mean is that you don't know him. There are enough people I know who aren't scary, just not my cup of tea. Other people i do like. But as long as I don't know them, I don't knew whether or not I would like/love that person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 17, 2012, 08:11:23 AM
well.....yeah.
We talk about knowing Mike like there is something scary/weird/freaky to learn about him :suspect:.

No, no one is saying that. I bet that the scariest part about him is that he's completely normal. What I mean is that you don't know him. There are enough people I know who aren't scary, just not my cup of tea. Other people i do like. But as long as I don't know them, I don't knew whether or not I would like/love that person.
I know him. He's as normal as me. But he is also as crazy as me. Aren't you Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 17, 2012, 08:13:09 AM
well.....yeah.

I know him. He's as normal as me. But he is also as crazy as me. Aren't you Michael?

Have you ever met him? Ever talked to him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

May 17, 2012, 08:16:23 AM
It is not  truth that we do not know Michael at all.We can have a feeling how Michael is from his art, from lyrics and poems to drawings. In the art is hidden true soul. You can not hide yourself during creating. However it is impossible to know Michael completely. At least we can get a feel of it.   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 17, 2012, 08:30:20 AM
As I already said before:

In fact, when it comes to interpersonal encounters and to perception of others, we tend to „misuse“ the vis-à-vis as a mirror.
This accounts for pleasant things as well as for not so pleasant things that we see.
What we do not like about ourselfs we either demonize or ignore.
What we DO like about ourselfs we emphasize.
Same accounts for what we wish to be but are not, or what we are craving for and/or what we are missing in our lifes (#emptiness inside).

Thus, we are creating an image of another person. The image is neither objective, nor 100 % accurate.
Never ever can be. There will always be projection and therefore a predetermined reflection. Hopes, dreams, unfulfilled desires, ideals, expectations etc.

The question is: are we aware of this „mirror mindset“? Are we willing to accept the fact that a huge part of our perception of another person is predetermined by our own experiences in life, our hopes and dreams, our expectations?
Are we willing to watch, listen, observe, hear, see and maybe finally understand or will we keep staring at the mirror and panic or turn away  when the image starts to blur?
And once the mirror is smashed, are we willing to accept the person regardless of our pre-assembled image? #IsYourCupEmpty?

In fact some of the most disappointing and tragic experiences in relationships (does not matter if we talk about friendship or love) arise from the moment when we realize that what we´ve seen so far was just an image.
At that point we must either try to shake off the chains and try not to stare at the mirror and only see what we want to see (which is hard because as I said, it lies within ourself and is a major concept of human perception #human nature  :icon_e_wink:) or turn away in disappointment (or even boil with rage against the other person).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

Grace

May 17, 2012, 08:34:23 AM
Thus, we are creating an image of another person. The image is neither objective, nor 100 % accurate.

^^
Ambulance picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

AKHTONI

May 17, 2012, 08:45:23 AM

:icon_lol:

what's HI LOVE FRONT?ok  we love you . so you are not mike you are a monkey. we have a ZOO here: SEHF the turtle and Front the monkey. I wonder what's TS  :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:

thanks FRONT  :) 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

May 17, 2012, 08:48:42 AM
I get what Souza, bec and others are saying but I also get what Gina is saying.  Yes, there are fans that only 'love' the persona...this is very evident in the conditions they place on their 'love' for him and/or how they treat his family and children.  But I also agree that in the 45+ years that someone is in the spotlight, there are many truths about the man that anyone who cares enough could see.  Of course, there are truths that only apply to the persona....some that differ and only apply to the man...and some that overlap.  I think if any of us were to draw up a list of qualities we believe fit Mike (the man), we'd find that we actually know quite a bit about him.

The difficulty and/or confusion arises when we place the man in some sort of bubble (either consciously or subconsciously)....and think that he's different than any one of us.  And yes, given his life experiences, there are many differences.  But when it comes to the important stuff, or even the 'normal' human stuff....we are ALL much more similar than we are different.  And that includes Mike too...he is just as much a part of us as we are a part of him.

Who hasn't felt weary about love...and whether or not those claiming to love us actually do?  Who hasn't felt completely alone, while surrounded by people (especially in the past 3 years)?  I would bet quite a lot that we, in our own individual lives, have experienced many of the same emotions that Mike has...simply by virtue of being human.  How one deals with these emotions is what defines the man or woman.  There is plenty of evidence, IMO, of how Mike dealt with his...in how he didn't allow his 'issues' to turn him into a bitter and cold man.  How he reached that point...what stumbling blocks he had along the way...is more difficult to understand fully because that process is very individual.  But common sense tells me that there were times when he did hate, times when he swore up a storm, times when perhaps the 'escapes' he chose weren't always the best choices, times when he closed himself off from everyone and anyone offering him love, moments when HIS inability to trust (however warranted) or even his stubbornness caused him to miss out on something or someone wonderful, times when he couldn't find the will or energy to get out of bed, and maybe even times when the thought of throwing in the towel was the most appealing thought in the moment.  Haven't we ALL felt/done these things at certain times throughout our lives?  I think that's just part of 'life' and part of being human.

And before ALL else, Mike was/is human...it's when people forget that, that they don't see that although different in some ways, the man IS just like any one of us...with strengths and weaknesses.  And if one cannot understand or 'agree with' or accept the fact that Mike was not perfect...then no, they do not love the man.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 17, 2012, 09:03:52 AM

^^
Ambulance picture.

^^
 :icon_e_wink:

----------------------------------

And also I´d like to add:

In order to "really know" a person we must have 4 elements:

a) the awareness of the "mirror-mindset"

b) the will to get away from that

c) the opportunity to interact with them up close and personal

d) the willingness of the vis-à-vis to disclose the real person inside them

And I must say that d) is the most important but most delicate and often missing component.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

trublu

May 17, 2012, 09:04:17 AM
I'm thinking (and hoping) that most the people who are active on this forum know by now that Michael is a human being and has faults and is not perfect, and yes these people surely know more about him that the average person. But without personal contact with him, these people still remain 'fans' as opposed to friends of him. When MJ expresses his love for his fans, it's not on a personal one to one level, it's on a mass scale. He does not know hardly any of these people personally, and never could. (there are far too many :) )

And when fans express their love for MJ I feel it is sincere, but that they can not and will never know him personally, and so they love him from a far, accepting (hopefully) that he is not perfect, is a human being just like them. (but still a fan).

Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 09:14:01 AM by trublu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

May 17, 2012, 09:15:16 AM

:icon_lol:

i expect more from you! the drawing is not so good...  :icon_e_sad:
you can do it much better!
 :animal0017:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 17, 2012, 09:22:01 AM
well.....yeah.

Have you ever met him? Ever talked to him?
Of course! Plenty of times ! Especially after he died  :icon_lol:!
Lol Of course I didn't. But I don't need to meet him to know some true things about him.

ps: I know you won't believe me but I've met his "kind" before. Knowing this guy helped me a lot to understand Mike better.

Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 09:34:35 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions