No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Re: Official back & Front thread
May 16, 2012, 07:32:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:icon_lol:

!A monkey!!!, i hope that has nothing to do with the theory of evolution :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

May 16, 2012, 07:42:01 PM
 :icon_lol: Hey Front   :th_bravo: :th_bravo:

this is promising for more to come ;D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

May 16, 2012, 07:47:50 PM
@ Front: I try to find a reason why you quoted me. :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

skyways

May 16, 2012, 07:48:41 PM
Everlastinglove:
I can imagine that Michael was longing for genuine love because of who he really is. That's why he loves the unprejudiced pure love of kids because they still know that although he was no no longer the "Ben" singing "little Michael" he is still the same person inside. I think it was very tough to have doubts about people's real intentions constantly.

I BELIEVE  that Q was pure much answered by KJ on P.Morgan resently ---  no, he is Not longing for that LOVE, true soulmate anymore( may be 10 years back yeas!, and even sending across the globe message for her OMCIL)  - as per Kathrine said, Michael finds alot of JOY in his children and all creative project he runs.
Guess, its no substiute for soulmate on Fulfilling YOUR destiny, but your family love and  and mission can make you live good satisfacted life.
Are you still searching , Michael?...

Souza:
You don't get it? Who was loved all over the world? Michael Jackson the man, or Michael Jackson the performer? Don't you understand how that would make him question that love? As he sings in Behind the mask: "WHO do you love? Is it me? Well? I don't know." I understand very well that he did not know. Was it because they liked his songs, or his gold pants, or his hair? Or whatever else that made MJ the performer, or did people really love HIM? Michael, the person off stage. The man, not the performer. I can understand really well that he had trouble with that. As much as the fans love him, and I do believe it's sincere, they love MJ the Performer, because that is the person they know. I don't think anyone knew the real him, he was too private for that. Glimpses of the true Michael, sure, but not the whole real package. I bet he even isn't sure about the friends that REALLY love HIM for who he is, it's hard to know for sure they are sincere. It all comes down to his trust in people and that is something that has been violated so many times. I understand it very well.

About  Love for a  Person and NOT  personality

Ben - Earth Song Michael Jackson tribute (Carmen Monarcha)

every time watch that out - its make me cry.... but on a good way, since we KNOW MJ is alive --  and NOW HE also knows HOW he is truly loved around the Globe))))

Michael Jackson Tribute - Stockholm. July 8, 2009
Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:01:23 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

May 16, 2012, 07:59:13 PM

I'd recognise those biceps and those collar bones anywhere!!!!

....it's Bubbles   :icon_e_wink:   :icon_lol:

:icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2012, 08:05:24 PM

:LolLolLolLol:  Very cute ... can I have it?  :icon_lol: Draw another one!!

Thank you! LOVE  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

May 16, 2012, 08:11:51 PM

Let's see…  :icon_e_confused:
mmmkay, quick sketch…….

Oh dear... I'm holding my breath and putting on a diaper. That sounds like you're up to something.

:thjajaja121:  oh my... that's hilarious.  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 16, 2012, 08:13:46 PM
Lol Front, Hi!

That is secret-airport-hangar worthy!

Yes Andrea !!  That would be something if we saw that drawing in the secret-airport-hangar !!! 

Hi Front and thanks for the drawing.  It looks like the monkey thinks the theory of evolution is silly.   :thjajaja121:

Love You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

everlastinglove_MJ

May 16, 2012, 08:15:22 PM
Everlastinglove:
I can imagine that Michael was longing for genuine love because of who he really is. That's why he loves the unprejudiced pure love of kids because they still know that although he was no no longer the "Ben" singing "little Michael" he is still the same person inside. I think it was very tough to have doubts about people's real intentions constantly.

I BELIEVE  that Q was pure much answered by KJ on P.Morgan resently ---  no, he is Not longing for that LOVE, true soulmate anymore( may be 10 years back yeas!, and even sending across the globe message for her OMCIL)  - as per Kathrine said, Michael finds alot of JOY in his children and all creative project he runs.
Guess, its no substiute for soulmate on Fulfilling YOUR destiny, but your family love and  and mission can make you live good satisfacted life.

Souza:
You don't get it? Who was loved all over the world? Michael Jackson the man, or Michael Jackson the performer? Don't you understand how that would make him question that love? As he sings in Behind the mask: "WHO do you love? Is it me? Well? I don't know." I understand very well that he did not know. Was it because they liked his songs, or his gold pants, or his hair? Or whatever else that made MJ the performer, or did people really love HIM? Michael, the person off stage. The man, not the performer. I can understand really well that he had trouble with that. As much as the fans love him, and I do believe it's sincere, they love MJ the Performer, because that is the person they know. I don't think anyone knew the real him, he was too private for that. Glimpses of the true Michael, sure, but not the whole real package. I bet he even isn't sure about the friends that REALLY love HIM for who he is, it's hard to know for sure they are sincere. It all comes down to his trust in people and that is something that has been violated so many times. I understand it very well.

every time watch that out - its make me cry.... but on a good way, since we KNOW MJ is alive --  and NOW HE also knows HOW he is truly loved aroun the Globe))))

Are you still searching , Michael?...[/b]

You're right Skyways, thank you. I wrote this based on Michael's thoughts in "Moonwalk" when he was in the period of making "Off The Wall" (if I am correct) when he was around 20 years old, so now we don't know how he feels of course. But when I read it I felt like hugging him.
Indeed, I believe that Michael knows that he's truly loved around the world, like you said.

& I love your video "Ben" version of Andre Rieu :)

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

May 16, 2012, 08:15:52 PM

Aw,how cute.Thanks Front,you are great artist.Is there anything you're not good at.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

Its her

May 16, 2012, 08:22:55 PM

One of the things listed on MJ's brain picture note, was "Move mountains".  This is directly coming from words of Jesus, who also said that greater things than he did, would we be able to do. Jesus also knew how to tap into this knowledge. Michael learns from the Master and becomes greater! JMO

MJonmind, you have hit it on the head 8), and you are too modest ;). It is not just your opinion. Remember, MJ himself said he learned much from reading about Jesus which he patterns his life after. From the extraordinary life he has led, I believe MJ knew some JESUS things, too! :) Look what Jesus said about the Mind and Heart:

Jesus said, "If you can believe, nothing shall be impossible to you!" He also said (in His inspired writings) that, "A doubleMINDED man receives NOTHING," and "Faith WORKS by Love". No one can believe or put faith into anything if they are divided and flip-flopping in their mind. This is where love comes in. We were designed for Love. Love is the power. Doubt, unbelief and negativity paralyze the subconscious. It is like unplugging the VCR in the middle of taping a great movie, if you will.

Jesus created the mind of Man, and knew all about it. He TRIED to put this knowledge into as many people who would give Him their time and attention. The subconscious mind of man believes ANYTHING its owner tells it. It is continually listening, hungrily, for something to believe coming from your own lips, so it can bring it to pass in your life. It will not argue with you, like the conscious (critic) mind does.

Once you decide with your will to believe something, don't LET your conscious mind speak crap to your subconscious, after that. The trick is what Jesus SAID: IF you can (MAKE your self) believe, NOTHING shall be impossible to you.

Now, you can't repeat affirmations thousands of times claiming another person to belong to you, but you CAN change everything else in YOUR physical and mental life, including destroying rogue cells in the body, by directing your subconscious as to what to believe & retrieve. The Mind is designed to give each person some control over their own life, and actually LEAD their life as opposed to being swept along and "tossed to and fro by every wind..." It requires diligence. And the motive for doing diligence is Love :icon_e_biggrin:, for God and Man.

I am reminded of what MJ said once, which someone here has posted in their signature: (loosely) that, "Your life is like a ship and you are the Captain. Where EVER you steer your ship is the way it is going to go." We were designed to become whatever we can dream of. The conscious mind is the helm; the Hope, the goal setter. The subconscious is the believer, the muscle, the Accomplisher. It's like the "flux capacitor" in the time machine in the Back To the Future movies, only it runs on Love, a little piece of God, WAAAAY more powerful than plutonium!  ???

The conscious mind throws a clear picture of a bone and the subconscious RUNS to go get exactly that one, just like a little doggie. The subconscious takes things VERY literally, so be careful what you say ("absent-mindedly"----this word was not coined for nothin!).

Some people go through life expecting to go places without taking hold of the helm, or letting go of it for days at a time :affraid:  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_eek:, and wonder why things are "spiraling out of control"!

Some people take the wheel, and then change their mind, back and forth CONSTANTLY, as to whether "it" could happen or not. If they ever got anything they desired, it was an instant where pure Love and and maybe an absentminded  :icon_rolleyes: heartfelt WISH actually "took", and since they didn't direct it on purpose, they don't know that they can do this at will.  :-\

MJ was correct about keeping positive about believing in yourself (or whatever picture/future you are trying to make yourself believe in), because negativity CANCELS the picture (the directive) you gave to the subconscious, and you'll need to start over. (A double minded man receives nothing...)

LOOK at THRILLER.  :affraid: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: He decreed that it would take the world by storm, and he never said anything contrary. It is STILL GOING!!!  :th_bravo:

People have gotten all Metaphysical  :confused: :ghsdf: about this, but it is simply the evidence that human beings were made in the image of God: with the ability to autonomously rule and create their life. It's not a spooky thing which some have and others do not. 

All humans are able to "decree a thing and do it", as the Bible further says.

All of this stuff doesn't immediately COME to a person just reading around in the Bible. For me, the first thing was amazement and admiration for Jesus, His wit and wisdom and mostly His over the top love. With love and association comes trust, no matter WHAT He says. And, He said some fantastic things. Did He mean THAT ? ??? Really? And the answer is:

:) ABSOLUTELY. :bearhug:
Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:32:15 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

~Souza~

May 16, 2012, 08:28:25 PM
Everlastinglove:

Souza:

every time watch that out - its make me cry.... but on a good way, since we KNOW MJ is alive --  and NOW HE also knows HOW he is truly loved aroun the Globe))))

Are you still searching , Michael?...[/b]

You're right Skyways, thank you. I wrote this based on Michael's thoughts in "Moonwalk" when he was in the period of making "Off The Wall" (if I am correct) when he was around 20 years old, so now we don't know how he feels of course. But when I read it I felt like hugging him.
Indeed, I believe that Michael knows that he's truly loved around the world, like you said.

& I love your video "Ben" version of Andre Rieu :)

LOVE

I think Front's point was to confirm that Michael did NOT know. That it is difficult for him to recognize if someone loves him as a person or only the persona. Front, correct me if I'm wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

May 16, 2012, 08:36:16 PM
Everlastinglove:

Souza:

It must be very difficult to read on some forums the fans who say that if Michael were to behave like that, or say that, or do that, then I would no longer love him or be a fan....just like has been happening lately with the thought that Michael=Front

I just don't get that.  It's putting conditions on their love and support for Michael and it must be hurtful for him to read such things.

Just in my small little world I compare what it would be like for the people I love to judge me like that and put conditions on their love and how hurt I would be....then if I multiply that by whatever number......and I can't begin to imagine how it feels/felt.

For you Front for the cool drawing   :bearhug:

Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:38:26 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2012, 08:38:32 PM

*faint*
You really got me here... how would I know in what way Michael would draw a funny monkey?  :icon_e_smile:

It's cute though!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions