Re: Official back & Front thread
May 16, 2012, 08:15:39 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here a clearer version:

The words say:

MENTAL PROGRAM - THOUGHT OF THE SUBCONSCIOUS TO BECOME BEST

Dream: Greatest Actor, Singer, Dancer of all time and Entertainer, The Best.

Confidence

Faith

Persistent

Belief

Study the great of your field and become greater.

Know the secrets of your endeavor "The Method"

Mind Target: Control and Influence the subconscious

Best in your field

Be Scientist know the greats method
inside and out then perfect it.

Move Mountains

?? of from True Training: A never ending persistence to equal or exceed the performance in your minds eye

Hope that helps Sim!
I am glad you posted this. And amazed how deep his thinking could go.

That's the only way one can really succeed, Michael is a real BELIEVER in every possible aspect.

In Moonwalk he says: "I believe we are powerful, but we don't use our minds to full capacity. Your mind is powerful enough to help you attain whatever you want."

And then in that radio interview from 2001: "No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind and prayer, and belief in yourself and confidence and perseverance.
No matter how many times you do it, you do it again until it's right.
And always believe in yourself.
And no matter who's around you that's being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, totally block it off. Because whatever you believe, you become."

thank you for those quotes from Michael  :icon_e_smile: he is absolutely true about believing in yourself and the power of human mind! whatever you believe, you become it..yes, that is true. So we should think positive and imagine only good things in life. I read somewhere that your dreams could come true, it depends on how much energy you put into your imagination. For the best result you should imagine whole thing/situation as it is already here and now, do your best in imagination of your dream(or whatever you would like to experience: if you would like to go on beautiful holiday, imagine the fresh fragrance of the air over there, feel the sun on your skin and try to listen typical noises of that place. Or if you are sick try to imagine that you are in perfect health, practice is important in this issues. More mental energy you bring into imagination, more you will be closer to your dream  :icon_e_smile:
Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:19:03 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

AKHTONI

May 16, 2012, 08:31:15 AM
I don't need anyone to tell me if god exist or no  just take a look at your body how it was created with such perfectness outside or inside ( brain ,Circulatory system, Digestive system ,Nervous System....). stars , planets mountains....

sure it's not a normal power or human being create all this ( in this case i can creat my own michael at home ) it must be a huge big power that I call it GOD  I worship him everyday  :bowdown: . jmo

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

~Souza~

May 16, 2012, 08:37:06 AM
@jono, thanks for that discussion between the student and the teacher, that was great. And thanks for the link to the book, I ordered it.

@Gema As a believer, I can not make you believe. There is nothing I can say or do to make you even think about it. I know that because I was there a few years ago. Like I said: you can bring a horse to the water but you can't make it drink. No one could make me drink either, I have defended the theory of evolution for almost 30 years. I have laughed at people who believed in th 'old man on the cloud'. But as long as you will tell yourself that you have the truth at hand with evolution and a world run by men, there is no one who can make you believe otherwise, not even when it makes more sense than anything else. It's simply because you ridicule the idea alone in your head. And you want to be able to explain things with science. Admitting that there are things that we can't comprehend with our pea-brains is something humans don't like. We want to be able to understand everything, but we simply can't with the 10-15% brain we use. Ever imagined what would be possible if we were able to use 100% of it? Ever wondered WHY we can't? It's just food for thought.

@veronicafall: yes I believe God (the Father) has a physical existence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2012, 08:52:47 AM

That's the only way one can really succeed, Michael is a real BELIEVER in every possible aspect.

In deed. He was a believer in himself. That´s why he came so far in what he had chosen.

And all this because "it's all for L.O.V.E. "

"I am going to say something I have never said before and this is the truth. I have no reason to lie to you and God knows I am telling the truth. I think all my success and fame and I have wanted it, I have wanted it because I wanted to be loved. That’s all. That’s the real truth. I wanted people to love me, truly love me, because I never really felt loved. I said I know I have an ability. Maybe if I sharpened my craft, maybe people will love me more. I just wanted to be loved because I think it is very important to be loved and to tell people that you love them and to look in their eyes and say it."  (the MJ tapes)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

May 16, 2012, 08:58:10 AM
@MJonmind, I respect what you believe in but not agree with it.

@jono, those verses you mention are written by men. The inspiration can come from within ourselves.

Why should we put down the human capacity of thinking and give it to an unknown entity or force?
It is human nature to survive and it is human nature to try to explain what we can´t with "overnatural" explanations, just because it is the easiest way to have a solution or conclusion. This makes life easier, of course, but also it is some kind of lie.

Like I do, I believe many think of this. If God is "up there", ill need to have a conversation with him about the "whys" and the selective deafness he showed to me when i was a child, i.e.

Regarding God being a charming young man...well...what if "it" is a woman!!??

God as I could understand it, is a concept not a person/ality.

Have you ever seen DOGMA?  Their depiction of God is quite amusing.....as is the entire movie.  One of my favorites!

I have a teacher who has suggested that God dwells within you AS you.   But the dwelling place is the heart, not the mind.   I know in my heart that Michael is alive.  I can support that assumption with evidence accumulated in my mind, but so far I have not been able to convince even ONE person of the truth by the use of logic.  Is it because that kind of KNOWing comes from the heart and is beyond the mind?   

Earlier mention was made of the ongoing discovery of Michael's genius and the likelihood that this hoax will be studied for decades if not centuries to come.  As I encounter each day the extent and complexity of this hoax, I am, frankly awestruck.  I simply can't wrap my mind around it.  The mind screams 'impossible.'  And yet...here we are, drawn to a mystery and a path that makes, frankly, little sense in any traditional way and puts us at odds with just about every person on the planet. 

I have heard that Einstein glimpsed his theory of relativity in a moment but took a lifetime to hash it out in detail.  Where did that burst of inspiration originate?  How was it transfered? Was it  'divine inspiration?' 

Since I first became involved in this madness, I have significantly altered my way of being.  I am more inspired, orderly, enthusiastic, lighthearted, etc.  I have met challenges with more confidence and ease, some people have left and new people have arrived in my life.  All that because I'm reading about a pop star who hoaxed his death!!!!   Try and reduce that to logic!

Is Michael teaching us in real time the means of exercising this new muscle, this new means of knowing?  Looking back I see how beneficial to me it has been that I have no REAL person with who shares my belief in and enthusiasm for the hoax.  Doubts would enter my mind as dates would go by and I would be faced again by ridicule and silence.  But at each turn, my faith, rather than being dispelled, was further strengthened.  And each doubt conquered has allowed me to go deeper.  At the beginning, I was anxious to spread the message.  When I felt resistance, I pushed harder.  I'm a little more able to just sit back and wait for matters to unfold, doing my best to hide that cheshire cat grin!   ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 16, 2012, 09:02:54 AM
@Gina.... thank you for posting that MJ's video (Mind is the Magic) I didn't hear that song before is beautiful like all of Michael's, when was it release?? June 2009??

Sorry if I don't talk about if I believe or not in God guys, that's something very complex, it's good you all are giving your own POV but: why don't you discuss it on the TIAI thread, this is back/Front thread and I think the right hand, handwritten notes and T-shirt pics has nothing to do with God, you know you all are posting so long posts that I appreciate but this is not a Religion class.

I think people can be very spiritual and don't believe in God (that's not me I won't tell you if I believe or not) I am talking in general, I am Catholic (at least I thought I was) until I was living in a Hindu region for 8 years and then BAM! I learned about others ways to see Religion itself, very far from the way I learned when I was a kid at school, Religion should be free no one has to impose anything as sometimes in the Occidental world happens, I leave it there I prefer to talk about Front:

Front how are you?? Don't forget this is your thread we are waiting for you  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

everlastinglove_MJ

May 16, 2012, 09:13:59 AM
Each one of us has that moment of revelation sooner or later.

I really believe that each one of us will have a moment in life that he/she will have a moment of revelation and is aware of God’s existence and love, even if you are not a religious person. For instance, after a serious life experience which turns out very well and because you are still on this earth, you feel His existence and love very clearly, you feel and are aware of your own existence and you feel so much love and gratefulness towards Him. This experience of revelation of His existence will always be a part of you, it reminds you of your own existence more than ever and that life and this world is very precious. I can so much relate to Ghandi’s true quote: “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”

LOVE always   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

~Souza~

May 16, 2012, 09:16:05 AM
@Gina.... thank you for posting that MJ's video (Mind is the Magic) I didn't hear that song before is beautiful like all of Michael's, when was it release?? June 2009??

Sorry if I don't talk about if I believe or not in God guys, that's something very complex, it's good you all are giving your own POV but: why don't you discuss it on the TIAI thread, this is back/Front thread and I think the right hand, handwritten notes and T-shirt pics has nothing to do with God, you know you all are posting so long posts that I appreciate but this is not a Religion class.

I think people can be very spiritual and don't believe in God (that's not me I won't tell you if I believe or not) I am talking in general, I am Catholic (at least I thought I was) until I was living in a Hindu region for 8 years and then BAM! I learned about others ways to see Religion itself, very far from the way I learned when I was a kid at school, Religion should be free no one has to impose anything as sometimes in the Occidental world happens, I leave it there I prefer to talk about Front:

Front how are you?? Don't forget this is your thread we are waiting for you  :bearhug:

This is also not a 'wait for Front' class. Religion is not off topic here, since Front quoted the Bible more than once and because this IS a spiritual path we walk. Some as, Christians, some as muslims etc. and that can be discussed in here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 16, 2012, 09:36:24 AM
@ Paula, are you of the thought that we come from Adan´s rib?

I believe in God, ..nor do I think that I am a descendant of a monkey, … ..why the mono could not evolve? :over-react-smiley: :icon_lol:

"...In other words, 70 percent was a conservative estimate, especially when considering that 50 percent of the human genes were missing from the chimp, and that the regions that did have some similarity were located in completely different patterns. When all aspects of non-similarity--sequence categories, genes, gene families, and gene position--are taken into account, it is safe to say that the overall similarity was lower than 70 percent. The Nature article expressed the discrepancy between this data and standard evolutionary interpretations in a rather intriguing way: "Indeed, at 6 million years of separation, the difference in MSY gene content in chimpanzee and human is more comparable to the difference in autosomal gene content in chicken and human, at 310 million years of separation."

So, the human Y chromosome looks just as different from a chimp as the other human chromosomes do from a chicken. And to explain where all these differences between humans and chimps came from, believers in big-picture evolution are forced to invent stories of major chromosomal rearrangements and rapid generation of vast amounts of many new genes, along with accompanying regulatory DNA.

However, since each respective Y chromosome appears fully integrated and interdependently stable with its host organism, the most logical inference from the Y chromosome data is that humans and chimpanzees were each specially created as distinct creatures." - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:icon_lol:

The meaning of the word theory, =supocision,speculation, can be and cannot be, then why the theory of evolution is presented as something true?now if it is true,should not rather be called,certainty of evolution?
My hunch is that there is something dark in all this,and the theory of evolution no longer meets the yearning to find an answer ,to the many questions,i think that the theory of evolution,to these heights,in the twenty-first century,has already ceased to be a reference for researchers and serious scientists, the theory of evolution is a speculation of the origin of life of the twentieth century ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 16, 2012, 10:18:12 AM
@jono, thanks for the tip! I am going to read that book you posted.

About the evolution of men  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

To make a long post short. The Christian, jewish and moslim theory of God creating man as his image do only apply to those monotheistic faiths.

There is plenty of evidence of the existence of the modern human -+ 200.000 years back in time. The Bible was written between 900 b. C. and 100 a. C--->Hello!!!

The Adam and Eve we are use to listen about have nothing to do with those modern humans. One needs to see the evidence of skulls and skeletons that are out there sharing the same genes of the modern human.

I accept the Adam and eve theory as a nice myth to read, as the Nordic mythology or the ancient one. But not as the truth.

There is genetics proving that humans come from cells which evolved into what we are today.

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

May 16, 2012, 10:41:14 AM
-
Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 04:55:35 AM by Catherina_P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 16, 2012, 10:46:07 AM
@jono, thanks for the tip! I am going to read that book you posted.

About the evolution of men  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

To make a long post short. The Christian, jewish and moslim theory of God creating man as his image do only apply to those monotheistic faiths.

There is plenty of evidence of the existence of the modern human -+ 200.000 years back in time. The Bible was written between 900 b. C. and 100 a. C--->Hello!!!

The Adam and Eve we are use to listen about have nothing to do with those modern humans. One needs to see the evidence of skulls and skeletons that are out there sharing the same genes of the modern human.

I accept the Adam and eve theory as a nice myth to read, as the Nordic mythology or the ancient one. But not as the truth.

There is genetics proving that humans come from cells which evolved into what we are today.

:D

Where is the proof? How do they know those bones are 200 thousand years old? When I open a history book, why do I only get to read about human history from around 4.000 BC? (aside from the big bang and the dinosaurs). Why have people drawn detailed pictured of dinosaurs thousands of years ago when the have never seen one? Why are they telling us Lucy is a missing link when Lucy's legs were found a mile and a half from her head in a different layer of the earth? Why are there still monkeys? Why did we loose our tail? How did the first fish walk the earth and why? If the big bang is true, then why are certain planets spinning counter-clockwise? If everything evolved from this cell/micro organism that was originally in the sea, then where did fruit come from? Or other plants? I guess that first fish that started to walk the earth needed something to eat. If evolution is real, then why aren't people in Africa evolving into people who don't need food in order to survive? Why haven't we seen (macro)evolution happening, ever? In 6,000 years of human history, no one has ever recorded that he has seen an animal evolve into a completely different animal. People are so smart now (allegedly, lol) and even though they claim to know exactly how life started, they have NEVER been able to create life in a lab. I could go on for hours, but I don't want to fight you on this one. At least not on here. I do like to invite you over to the other forum though, where I would love to discuss this further.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 16, 2012, 10:49:00 AM
Gravity is  also a theory. We realize this, right?

The scientist's brain is easily observed by cutting open his skull. He could even survive this exploration and observation as skull resection has been done since ancient times.

I am still what one would define as an atheist, though my mind is newly open to the possibility that I am incorrect, I still SEE evolution occurring all around me and to envision it's effects after billions of years is not difficult at all.

Apes and monkeys are very similar yet no one asks why monkeys didn't evolve into apes and still exist. Horses and zebras are very similar and yet no one asks why zebras didn't evolve and horses did. Dogs and wolves are very similar, etc. Selective breeding pushed evolution forward wolf-->dog, and though they are still similar enough to produce viable offspring, they are genetically unique. Imagine totally natural selection over 100x the duration of time. This is not difficult.

Due to the sexual maturity age of large animals, micro-evolution can be difficult to observe in those populations, but it is very easy to see evolution occurring in insect and bacteria populations as they are exposed to environmental pressures such as pesticides/antibacterial agents.

Do creationists have an explanation for why all mammal fetus's go through an aquatic and then reptilian stage while in vitro? Because we do. Human fetus's develop gills for a time, and we DO have a tail, currently, all of us; your tail bone, a totally vestigial organ, with no purpose other then to cause tremendous pain if injured. It's useless and potentially harmful. This is also true of the cecum, or appendix; an organ with no current function, left over by, presumably, evolution, from an age when human's (or human ancestor's) diets consisted largely of vegetation which required fermentation in the gut for digestion. Now it causes nothing but problems, but only occasionally, and only in a small percentage of the population. Now imagine life without modern science, as in the dark ages for example. Those persons who's cecums, for whatever the reason, became infected (due to partially digested foodstuffs from getting backed up in there, because that is what causes appendicitis) would die, making them less likely to survive to produce offspring, would be naturally selected OUT of the genetic pool. Those humans who never suffered this malady would survive and produce offspring similar to themselves. ETC for AGES.

If we were made in God's image, which is supposed to be perfection, these physical maladies OUGHT not to exist in the human body, yet they do, in very easily observed ways.

Why do we even have canine teeth at all?

Why do we have wisdom teeth? They are nothing but trouble, and we certainly don't NEED them... anymore.

So many little examples of how we are NOT perfect. So many small genetic flaws contained within this vessel which is touted as being created by design. The design is flawed. If we were created in God's image, why are we so fundamentally flawed?

Tis a question for the ages. Perhaps God has a sick sense of humor. Perhaps God is an extra terrestrial being who visited the Earth many ages ago, that our civilization "forgot" about. Perhaps we evolved on another planet and came here and wiped out the humanoids (Neandertals) who were currently populating the planet and made it our own. Perhaps that's how Homo Sapiens appeared on the fossil record suddenly approx 10 million years ago. Perhaps this planet is similar to Earth in it's distance from it's sun and it's atmosphere and life parallel-evolved there under very similar environmental pressures, and who's technology supported intra-celestial travel many ages ago. Perhaps this sister Earth is sill capable of supporting life today and they will be back on 12-21-12 as the Mayans suggested. I don't know, but I recognize the possibility.

All of our Holy scriptures and ancient cultures tell similar tales of their Gods coming from and returning to the sky. Food for thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

May 16, 2012, 10:55:25 AM
I am on my way out.

Just 3 things, Souza.
-Bones are tested chemically, so we can put a date on them
-Human history does not equal human existence
-Life is created in labs and in your home if you want. Just let some food rotten up in a closed pot and you will see life, per definition, starting.

Regarding the missing link, what happens is that different spices evolved or were extinguish. There is a lot of information out there about the Modern human. If you want to read about it I am sure that many of your questions can have an answer.

The other forum you talk about is?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"