~Souza~

Re: Official back & Front thread
May 07, 2012, 06:53:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@ pikachu  Very interesting! thx for bringing this up. 

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 15th, 2009 11:45 am ET

Hello everyone. This will be my only post for now. There still seems to be much confusion for those who are not paying attention.

Have you not yet realized that my family's only national interviews about my "death" have been granted to ABC? Other interviews have focused on This Is It and the family's A&E Reality series, but Latoya's and Janet's interviews that dealt with my "death" were granted only to ABC. In Latoya's interview she spoke of how odd it was that no one has signed my death certificate among other things, and of course Janet just "smiled" all through her interview. In case you have not figured that out, ABC has not very kind to me, especially in 2003. All things will be revealed in time. This is a "family" project.

As I said above, this is my only post at this time.
I love you all. I really do.
It's all for love...L.O.V.E.
Will You Be There?

Michael
beLIEve! 
I Will Be There
Keep The Faith
L..O.V.E.!

Michael...L.O.V.E.*   August 24th, 2010 12:51 am ET
@ mjpyt
Oh gee...that's beautiful. I feel blessed and honored to give you that hope and light. Just know that each and everyone of you who understand my message and work to spread it give me that same hope and light. I sent a message through the press a year ago today sensationalized as channeling. I hope it brought comfort to those who needed it.
Just believe and have faith. Together we can change this world. We have an important message to give.
I love you all. I really do. It's all for love...L.O.V.E. Always.

Oh no! Not going to happen! This is not a thread for LKL blogtrolls.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2012, 07:04:27 PM

Good to know ... Just checking. Delete delete!  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Andrea

May 07, 2012, 07:19:42 PM
@ Do, nice post  :)

In your poem: "but visions are then revealed through the haze"

When I read this, I immediately thought of the vision Murray had. I don't know why, but it after watching that documentary, I always felt Murray was telling a part of Michaels story, one that he maybe didn't want to tell himself.

Can you please remind me what was Murray's vision? I forgot.  :icon_mrgreen:

Sarahli, I will watch the documentary right now and will write down exactly what Murray was saying, OK? Could take a few moments  :icon_e_biggrin:

Oh thanks very nice of you.  :icon_e_smile:

Hi Sarahli, I'm back (pfew!)

This is the excerpt:

After being widely blamed for Jacksons death,
Murray had a spiritual revelation

“The darkest moment occured within the first weeks
commencing with the passing of Michael
On july 15 2009, at three o clock a.m., things changed
The holy spirit came to me...
I could feel the warmth, I could see his face...
I could see his garment as he came down and touched me...
He lifted me out of…..that hole of darkness….
He brought me to the light….
He saved me, he protected me…..
I am protected and he will put me and keep me safely
In the secret chambers of his Tabernakel
Thank you father, thank you, thank you…
I love you Lord
.”

For some reason, I can't relate this to Murray, but to Michael....that would make sence to me.
And there is much more in the documentary that made me feel like...is this Michael speaking, or Murray?

What Murray said is quite interesting.  I've heard "3 a.m." called the 'devil's hour' before and I've also heard that supernatural things tend to happen at that time during the night than any other time.  Whether this can be backed up, I'm not sure.

And the date he says this happened - July 15, 2009 - is also the date the pepsi fire video was released (brought to the light, as it were) for the world to see, and was also 21 days from June 25th.

But back to the 3 a.m. thing, I wiki'd it out of curiousity and found that it can also stand for Three Angels' Messages which is "an interpretation of the messages given by three angels in Revelation 14:6-12. The Seventh-day Adventist church teaches that these messages are given to prepare the world for the second coming of Jesus Christ, and sees them as a central part of its own mission." { You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not really sure if that is related or not but I found it interesting nonetheless.

@Front - thank you for your words, they are greatly appreciated!  :icon_e_smile:  And know that I've always got your back!  Whatever happens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

May 07, 2012, 07:26:20 PM

why don't you protect it if you find it interesting?

Front said himself, 'Hindsight is truly 20/20'...

"One might analogize Truth, in this "case"--literally!--with a jigsaw puzzle --- much like the one on the home page of this board.
Each piece contains a small entity of the whole Truth (the big picture). There are many shapes & sizes that formulate the puzzle (Truth)  in its entirety; and while every one of those singular pieces have their place, they cannot connect individually until the adjoining piece is turned and inserted properly. Therefore, while a 20/20 vision of understanding seems only relevant in hindsight,
it can indeed be achieved while holding those stray puzzle pieces in your hand…..IF you look hard enough.
A mathematical equation, for instance, can be solved for the missing X or Y based on the given numbers.

spread your wings and fly
continue asking why
while pondering the ILLusion
expend energy not on CONfusion
think on the brink---outside of the box
from back to front---connect the dots

continued on the flip-side…….

(c) Front, June 2011

"I wouldn't use the word scam. That sounds deceitful.
It is more like a "flip-side" to the original information,somewhat like a mirror.
It is like everything else in this saga. There is a story one day and then the next day
there is a contradicting story or "flip-side" of the same information. It's kind of like
the King of Pop being one person and the Man In the Mirror being another."

(c) *Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 29th, 2009 10:50 pm ET

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

~Souza~

May 07, 2012, 07:42:30 PM
About the bleeding for a long time, I think that is the very descriptive and emotion-evoking words of a very artistic and creative man.  Bleeding for a long time... wounded... loss of blood leading to sucking of life... to say I've been hurting a long time is a shallow choice of words.  To say you're bleeding just reaches to the depths of your soul and allows you to FEEL his pain.

I doubt anything ever covers what he really has felt. I also don't think many people/fans really understand that kind of pain. We can try to understand, but I don't think we will ever know. I have read so many depressing things in the past few years and I have literally cried my eyes out while working on certain blogs and when I think of that again, I could get depressed in the blink of an eye. I have tried to imagine what it must feel like to be betrayed like that by people you love and trust, not being able to have normal relationships with people because there is always that paranoia, always the fear that you will be hurt. I don't know if anyone here ever felt REAL heartache, when you literally feel your heart aching as if it's being ripped out, trampled upon and cut into pieces. Put back in the chest and when you think it's starting to heal, it's happening all over again. And again, and again. As if you will never be able to feel true happiness anymore, slowly wearing you out until you think there is nothing left. I think that if you take that pain and you multiply that by 100, that it might get near the pain he has felt in his life. And I think that he has prayed to God for strength more than all of us combined and has studied his Bible whenever he had time. He must be very 'in tune' with God. Besides that, he has helped so many others, so if there is any door in this world where God would be knocking on, it's Michael's. Why Daniel and John, but not Michael? I mean it's highly likely for those who believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 07, 2012, 07:44:21 PM

Cut it out pik-achu. If you want to make the rules, start your own forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2012, 07:46:51 PM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2012, 07:51:59 PM

I may have found it interesting, but I know nothing about the history of it. There may be others who've already seen this and came to the conclusion for whatever reason it's not MJ. There are similarities I suppose- you made a good point, but I just read another post by *Michael...L.O.V.E.* mentioning the next album The Future? ... which so far has not happened. But idk.

There are others here that know so much more than me about these things.

I also want to mention that in the past I hadn't followed any blogs, or any MJforums previous to June 09-  not familiar with BACK until recently, and then I hadn't really read Front's posts until February. Even though I've believed MJ is alive since 09,  I'm still discovering things or clues you've all known for a while  :icon_e_biggrin:

MJ is darn amazing isn't he.  :icon_albino: *sigh*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

pikachu

May 07, 2012, 07:54:20 PM

Sure, Boss.
I just always remember that time when Front was called a troll as well.
Now he is a sacred cow.  :bowdown:
Oh, I even may recall what poor Back was forced to go through...
Well well... that's very, very demonstrative. An open-mindness you said? ; )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

~Souza~

May 07, 2012, 08:06:35 PM

Sure, Boss.

Pikachu, you have a very unkind, arrogant and provocative attitude towards me since day 1. If you want to come here only for the sole purpose of getting yourself banned so that you can bitch about it, then you must be 8 years old. The fact that you like to kiss up to every wannabe MJ and never want to be skeptical just because you are afraid that the real MJ won't love you anymore, is your problem. I don't think you have to worry about Front. Front is a big boy and I doubt bec and I broke his heart. And even IF we would have, I think he's man enough to let us know when he is not pleased, or did you forget what he said to French Braid? I even remember him saying that he would have been shocked if people WOULDN'T have been sceptical. So I think you can stop worrying about Front, he'll be okay.

Back had a fallout at MJJC because people there slandered MJ's family and mostly MJ's mother. THAT my dear, will never happen here on my watch, so another thing you don't have to worry about.

So stop your little bitch fight please and be a nice member here, or GTFO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 07, 2012, 08:13:00 PM
About the bleeding for a long time, I think that is the very descriptive and emotion-evoking words of a very artistic and creative man.  Bleeding for a long time... wounded... loss of blood leading to sucking of life... to say I've been hurting a long time is a shallow choice of words.  To say you're bleeding just reaches to the depths of your soul and allows you to FEEL his pain.

I doubt anything ever covers what he really has felt. I also don't think many people/fans really understand that kind of pain. We can try to understand, but I don't think we will ever know. I have read so many depressing things in the past few years and I have literally cried my eyes out while working on certain blogs and when I think of that again, I could get depressed in the blink of an eye. I have tried to imagine what it must feel like to be betrayed like that by people you love and trust, not being able to have normal relationships with people because there is always that paranoia, always the fear that you will be hurt. I don't know if anyone here ever felt REAL heartache, when you literally feel your heart aching as if it's being ripped out, trampled upon and cut into pieces. Put back in the chest and when you think it's starting to heal, it's happening all over again. And again, and again. As if you will never be able to feel true happiness anymore, slowly wearing you out until you think there is nothing left. I think that if you take that pain and you multiply that by 100, that it might get near the pain he has felt in his life. And I think that he has prayed to God for strength more than allof us combined and has studied his Bible whenever he had time. He must be very 'in tune' with God. Besides that, he has helped so many others, so if there is any door in this world where God would be knocking on, it's Michael's. Why Daniel and John, but not Michael? I mean it's highly likely for those who believe.

Souza, I was thinking the same.  If God chose Daniel and John why wouldn't he choose Michael ?  Also, Michael is an inspiration to us all because if he can overcome everything he went through then so can we. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

May 07, 2012, 08:25:36 PM
  Beautifully said Souza.  While reading  I could feel your pain as I could feel the feel the pain in Fronts last post. His poem really got to me and its hard to imagine the heartache and pain he went through.    Front  Thank You   Your in my prayers and Love You More :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2012, 08:31:39 PM
@simpa....

Why the change of avatar and sig pic?
I don´t get the sequence deer-rabbit pic-guy with fake blue eyes looking afraid
You don't get it... no wonder!
Who gets it anyway?
Does anything make sense anymore?

I get it, Sim, dear (deer)
the middle picture is of the 1950 movie with James Stewart.....Harvey......
it's about a guy whose best friend is an imaginary white rabbit named, Harvey. 
The eyes are just that, wild crazy eyes........so therefor the whole thing
speaks to the craziness of the hoax, correct?
Why lunattyK .......... luna as in moon? Or as in lunatic (crazy)? Or something else........

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 07, 2012, 08:31:55 PM

Sure, Boss.

Quit the bullshit. That's not even a remotely accurate comparison.

In fact, that's a disingenuous comparison. If Front was not originally suspected of being a troll, Souza and I would have been criticized for being gullible and naive. People (like you) will always something to fault.

I have no regrets about how the scenario played out here, nor any decisions I made nor any words I said. I would do it all the same way over again even knowing what I know now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

pikachu

May 07, 2012, 08:37:12 PM

Pikachu, you have a very unkind, arrogant and provocative attitude towards me since day 1. If you want to come here only for the sole purpose of getting yourself banned so that you can bitch about it, then you must be 8 years old. The fact that you like to kiss up to every wannabe MJ and never want to be skeptical just because you are afraid that the real MJ won't love you anymore, is your problem. I don't think you have to worry about Front. Front is a big boy and I doubt bec and I broke his heart. And even IF we would have, I think he's man enough to let us know when he is not pleased, or did you forget what he said to French Braid? I even remember him saying that he would have been shocked if people WOULDN'T have been sceptical. So I think you can stop worrying about Front, he'll be okay.

Back had a fallout at MJJC because people there slandered MJ's family and mostly MJ's mother. THAT my dear, will never happen here on my watch, so another thing you don't have to worry about.

So stop your little bitch fight please and be a nice member here, or GTFO.

too much emotions, dear, I don't deserve it.
I just thought you was going to ignore me, as promised,
so I could share with guys my observations...
but if you are going to be on duty 24/7, watching me,
then probably I better go, so you could relax.
for you really are very, very tensed.
very tensed.

btw, to remind guests constantly that they are guests here
is impolite. (as if anybody could forget that.... lol )
and, there is a huge difference between a leader and an owner.

* hm, why did I think that the girl who wrote
"dog's and twins theories" should be smarter?... :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions