Sarahli

Re: Official back & Front thread
May 06, 2012, 11:30:21 AM
I really hope we'll get past this "stormy weather" for good until The Sun shines again. Step by step we all make our way closer to that which we cannot "see" or interpret, until we arrive at destination -- and then? There you are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

May 06, 2012, 11:35:23 AM
It'll be fine. This too shall pass.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 06, 2012, 12:06:01 PM
 :ghsdf: something's brewing. Maybe Front will drop by with more information about this.

There's the campaign deal with a the Pepsi corporation - a billion cans promoting MJ, 'Live for now', and Bad anniversary.
Then at the same time Matt is feeding the Sun with outrageous tabloid crap for $$$, which then filters to other media outlets... such as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wouldn't Pepsi want to shut these guys down? I'm thinking there's something hoaxy behind this tabloid madness.
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:58:23 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 06, 2012, 12:17:31 PM
Sorry guys I must be on the wrong place, is this a MJ forum and has something to do with Army of Love?   :Pulling_hair:

Please @Sandythyme put some order on here since you are the oldest here (2007 years old) so the wisest, right !?.   :icon_mrgreen:

Front/Michael I love you...  :bearhug:
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 12:24:21 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

RK

May 06, 2012, 12:41:59 PM
mellowing out.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB5YEsz0HjY&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

May 06, 2012, 01:01:15 PM
@ thank you, Bec.

the two biggest problems of our state are the informational noise and lack of (self)confidence --
we don't know 1) what to pay attention to; and 2) what/whom to believe?
and our doubts, and our inability to trust anyone (even ourselves) is the worst.
so no wonder, we are completely lost in that noisy limbo with our huge anti-confidence...

To find the exit from this labyrinth we should find 2 key items of that quest:
1. OURSELVES
2. MJ

It's not gonna be easy and it shouldn't be taken literally (esp. finding MJ). ; )

1. To find yourself you should find the teacher inside, to start trusting someone inside yourself,
who is beyond any doubts and who knows better. and to part with your fears, (what is really
frightening, for this is a kind of an open surgery on the heart.)  but this is really a metaphysical journey
and we must exit this story different, than we were at the beginning, entering it.
so you have no choice, you just have to believe that YOU KNOW, even if there are no evidences,
no facts and no one to support you and you are completely alone in your universe. 
well, now you are your own Earth, floating in that boundless, dark and lonely cosmos.
you just ought to find a little piece of solid ground within yourself and take roots in it.
As soon as you do this, you will find certainty and self-confidence. this is, believe me, A LOT.

2. Then, armed with your new tool, you go out for the hunt.)
you should find at least ONE PIECE of the mosaic, but make sure it's an authentic piece --
that's why you'd need your key item #1. when the time comes, you will be able to decide --
yeah, THIS IS IT.  well, consider it's done, because Back can be your 'piece'...

having just one piece, you can and must learn the pattern. now your task is just
TO RECOGNIZE this pattern. anywhere. everywhere. go and watch. sooner or later you will see
something that may seem familiar. your scent will help you. Examine this new piece carefully.
Piece by piece by piece you will find the whole picture and will be able to recognize
the man's voice in the noise. since you are able to recognize him, you will be listening only to him,
there won't be problems like you don't know WHOM TO BELIEVE or WHAT TO LISTEN TO?
you believe yourself and listen to him. (well, the next question is are you gonna believe him? --
but it's not that important, you will decide it later. ))

do you understand?
you need just to find the confidence and then to recognize the pattern.
= to find yourself and then to find him.

Amen ; )
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:09:57 PM by pikachu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

diggyon

May 06, 2012, 01:09:22 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@ thank you, Bec.

the two biggest problems of our state are: the informational noise and the lack of (self)confidence --
we don't know 1) what to pay attention to and 2) what/whom to believe?
and doubts, an inability to trust anyone (even ourselves) is the worst. so no wonder,
we are completely lost in that noisy limbo with our huge anti-confidence...

To find the exit from this labyrinth we should find 2 key items of that quest:
1. OURSELVES
2. MJ

It's not gonna be easy and it shouldn't be taken literally (esp. finding MJ). ; )

1. To find yourself you should find the teacher inside, to start trusting someone inside yourself,
who is beyond any doubts and who knows better. and to part with your fears, (what is really
frightening, for this is a kind of an open surgery on the heart.)  but this is really a metaphysical journey
and we must exit this story different, than we were at the beginning, entering it.
so you have no choice, you just have to believe that YOU KNOW, even if there are no evidences,
no facts and no one to support you and you are completely alone in your universe. 
well, now you are your own Earth, floating in that boundless, dark and lonely cosmos.
you just ought to find a little piece of solid ground within yourself and take roots in it.
As soon as you do this, you will find certainty and self-confidence. this is, believe me, A LOT.

2. Then, armed with your new tool, you go out for the hunt.)
you should find at least ONE PIECE of the mosaic, but make sure it's an authentic piece --
that's why you'd need your key item #1. when the time comes, you will be able to decide --
yeah, THIS IS IT.  well, consider it's done, because Back can be your 'piece'...

having just one piece, you can and must learn the pattern. now your task is just
TO RECOGNIZE this pattern. anywhere. everywhere. go and watch. sooner or later you will see
something that may seem familiar. your scent will help you. Examine this new piece carefully.
Piece by piece by piece you will find the whole picture and will be able to recognize
the man's voice in the noise. since you are able to recognize him, you will be listening only to him,
there won't be problems like you don't know WHOM TO BELIEVE or WHAT TO LISTEN TO?
you believe yourself and listen to him. (well, the next question is are you gonna believe him? --
but it's not that important, you will decide it later. ))

do you understand?
you need just to find the confidence and then to recognize the pattern.
= to find yourself and then to find him.

Amen ; )

Amen, very wisely said pikatchu!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

bec

May 06, 2012, 01:15:07 PM
Letting go of the fear of being wrong is a big step. Very difficult, because first you have to admit that is your fear and be honest about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

diggyon

May 06, 2012, 01:27:14 PM
Letting go of the fear of accepting anything new is also a huge step. I know it's not easy, but the fear of anything new will never bring anyone anywhere
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

suspicious mind

May 06, 2012, 01:36:52 PM
  um???[img][/img] :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

May 06, 2012, 02:37:17 PM
Thus...I have heard.

Hi Sebastian, I was wondering what you meant... can you please explain a bit more about your thought? Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

May 06, 2012, 02:45:41 PM
Souza
Those who this pikachu just wrote a very intelligent post, should reread it. It's intelligent yes, but in a different way. Pikachu just said that you are all too stupid to dance for the devil and will never understand what she is talking about. But when you read closely, she says nothing at all and has no clue herself. Nothing you and I haven't said a thousand times already in different wording. Please don't let someone insult you simply because the person is good with words.
Don’t worry, I was just trying to be nice.  You can find something of value from almost everyone.

Bec, I think MJ is outside the religious systems. I’ve said many times before, he uses the Bible for his own creative purposes, but many mistakedly think he uses it because he believes everything in it is true. I gotta run.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 06, 2012, 03:55:34 PM
Bec, I think MJ is outside the religious systems. I’ve said many times before, he uses the Bible for his own creative purposes, but many mistakedly think he uses it because he believes everything in it is true. I gotta run.

The Bible can be very inspirational as to good stories, sequences, repeated parables in new scenery and profound symbolism which has been vaccinated into our brains from Sunday School on.
It is the most frequently printed and redistributed book on this planet thus chances are good that main topics and characters will be remembered when addressed in a different context.
In this, the Bible is one of the most frequently cited and referred to source of mankind's culture and history.
Doesn't mean the book is understood (not to mention: understood in equal measure by its readers) or that it is not being abused by some for their very own interest and self-righteousness.

Antique and history elements have always been searched for a) getting back to roots and b) for giving old good known stories a new outfit and meaning. Applies to Greek tales as well as to Maya, Egypt, Samurai, Kung-Fu, Roman history and many more. Add modern drama to it and make it a 20th Century Fox event and up it goes.

If we talk film, the Bible is one of the never running dry sources for modern times, opus and ars vivendi and moriendi.
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 04:05:52 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Front

May 06, 2012, 08:40:34 PM
God came to me in another form
He said "it's not black or white or the norm"
He looked at me and took my hand
He said "come with me to the Promised Land"
I saw the children fly out of the Heavens
wings spread wide like a vast blue tide
He rose above me
leaving me to stand
on my own two feet
but I'm just a man
my legs grow weak
my soul grows weary
but visions are then revealed through the haze
with His love I see clearly
I remember those days
of anguish and pain
drowning my spirit
like a monsoon rain
my cries washed away
no voice escaped
no one heard
no one admitted their mistake
but He was there
He witnessed it all
He was my believer
and He answered my call

P.S. My dear friends,
just as you believe in Michael, he too believes in you
take these words to heart
for they are sincere and true.

beLIEve that!
heart 2 heart.......
Promise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 06, 2012, 08:45:58 PM
God came to me in another form
He said "it's not black or white or the norm"
He looked at me and took my hand
He said "come with me to the Promised Land"
I saw the children fly out of the Heavens
wings spread wide like a vast blue tide
He rose above me
leaving me to stand
on my own two feet
but I'm just a man
my legs grow weak
my soul grows weary
but visions are then revealed through the haze
with His love I see clearly
I remember those days
of anguish and pain
drowning my spirit
like a monsoon rain
my cries washed away
no voice escaped
no one heard
no one admitted their mistake
but He was there
He witnessed it all
He was my believer
and He answered my call

P.S. My dear friends,
just as you believe in Michael, he too believes in you
take these words to heart
for they are sincere and true.

beLIEve that!
heart 2 heart.......
Promise.

lovely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."