~Souza~

Re: Official back & Front thread
May 06, 2012, 05:50:10 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Man, get a life and stop attacking people. I will just ignore you. Wouldn't want to give you the same treatment MJ got, right?

Ah, ok, deal. :icon_lol:
Wouldn't you be so kind to indicate a range of topics
i'm allowed to talk about? )

It's a shame that you tell others that they are too stupid to understand anything, yet can't understand a very simple thing: I don't f*cking care what you talk about and discuss, simply follow the universal rules of politeness. Which means stop acting like YOU invented the wheel and everyone else is too stupid to understand your posts. You are underestimating most of the people here and if ANYONE here is boring, it's you for repeating your negativeness over and over again. 'Wie kaatst kan de bal verwachten'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 06, 2012, 05:50:42 AM
Can we now please go back to front/back?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2012, 06:27:26 AM
I dont get on here a lot, but I hate to see this arguing between us. Isnt it all for L.O.V.E. Michael would
hate to see us fighting and name calling. Love eachother, isnt that what Michael wanted?? :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

May 06, 2012, 06:42:50 AM
All of this is making me really sad, disagreements can be contructive when resolved.  This is different.  I am lost here most of the time and many of you help keep me on the right path.  I don't like to see these wonderful people wasting their energy with these disagreements.  Souza you are a great leader of this family.  I bet if things calm down and we get back on topic like Souza asked, Front will come back.  Happy Sunday everyone!   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

May 06, 2012, 07:57:50 AM

It's a shame that you tell others that they are too stupid to understand anything, yet can't understand a very simple thing: I don't f*cking care what you talk about and discuss, simply follow the universal rules of politeness. Which means stop acting like YOU invented the wheel and everyone else is too stupid to understand your posts. You are underestimating most of the people here and if ANYONE here is boring, it's you for repeating your negativeness over and over again. 'Wie kaatst kan de bal verwachten'.

if this is how you interpret my words and this is your way
of interpreting in general, then it's really a shame.

well, i've been watching all this (your little cute society) during some time,
so let me guys share with you my observation (some asked me to do this ; )
not that i underestimate you, there are really some brilliant minds here, like
Bec, Tink, Mjonmind, SymPattic, JustDucky, SEHF, Curls, and many others, but

If you were less focused on debunking of each other and clarifying each other's personalities;
if you didn't practice a double morality like 'i tell = an opinion', 'you tell = a judgment';
if you really were 'the army of love' and would not morph into a tumulted chicken coop in a wink of an eye;
if your hand would not reach out for a stone when everybody around does the same,
hunting another 'enemy';
if you could separate a message from a messenger and you were able to take it regardlessly
of your sympathy and antipathy;
if you could see anything except you want to see and could hear something beyond
you want to hear and what is pleasant to your ego,

probably then you would have gone much further in your quest for Da Troot.

Now you can back to Back, it really makes sense.
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 08:07:48 AM by pikachu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

jono

May 06, 2012, 08:37:19 AM
Hey guys!

Don't let her get to you.

She does not know anything new, she is only provoking, stirring the pot a lite bit. She told you herself:

and yes, it's been a provocation.  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

jono

May 06, 2012, 08:55:39 AM
'Wie kaatst kan de bal verwachten'.

@Souza: Is that "what goes around, comes around?"

I am probably waay off!  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

~Souza~

May 06, 2012, 09:05:20 AM

Schot in de roos! :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

May 06, 2012, 09:10:34 AM

Schot in de roos! :icon_lol:

Mitt i prick! Härligt!  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 06, 2012, 09:25:12 AM
I think I get the keys in back's posts and I think I get the obvious truths presented by them as well, but the duration between "then" and "when" leaves entirely too much time to second guess, reflect, review, explore alternatives, and I have become drunk on all the possibilities my own mind can conjure.

In lieu of validation, I have sought to expand the potential scenarios well beyond the rhelms of reality. I suppose what it boils down to is this is my weakness; self confidence, which masquerades as "open mindedness", and it is illustrated for all who keep watchin' this thread. Oops, my character flaws are showing. It's like I need teacher to pat me on the head and tell me "that's right".

I agree, the knowledge in this is non-transferable. This is how it has always been. You cannot tell someone the truth, they (I) have to see/discover it for them(my)sel(f)ves. Gossipers need not apply, they will find significantly more fruitful ammunition elsewhere.

I have my anchor truth. It tethers me back to earth while I fly around in outer space pinging off satellites and distant stars.  I'm just so goddamn fatigued I'm not sure I can climb back down the rope cuz I'm stuck up here with no gravity to assist.

I'll tell you one thing, those drawings MJ made draw parallels to TS's latest Sign regarding furnishings. Metaphorical references, things are not always as they seem.

True Ark-false Ark/real MJ-double/true MJ-stage persona. Recognize the difference.

It's easy to see "Bible" and let the secular investigation come screeching to a halt. Certainly triggers my reflex to do so. Shrug it off and reject organized religion's boundaries and parameters and there's other stuff there. Those with preconceived religious notions probably cannot bring themselves to do so, as most of them will be involuntary and wholly subconscious, as to some extent they have suffered their own form of mind control. Conditioning.

Which we have all been subjected to in one form or another. TV is another example. Mass media also exerts a form of mind control, tainting the subconscious and like a PC virus, affects everything in the background, lurking just beneath the surface, tweaking this and corrupting that, remaining largely undetected until one hits the full system scan now, and is able to ferret it out. But it takes time n effort to do so, and it's a pain in the ass while you lose precious time you could be applying elsewhere. So you limp along until it becomes more bothersome to do without then to do. Sometimes it's easier to convince yourself it's just your imagination.

Tapping into a direct access channel to your brain is a monumental task, what with all the false pathways to "truth" planted by systematic mind control trojans installed by one entity or another over the years into your cerebral harddrive.

And then there is madness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Adi

May 06, 2012, 10:09:20 AM
lol......I am reminded of this post by Front when I read the incomprehensible drivel posted by  pick...a....chew(ing) gum

Seems apt at this point  :icon_lol:

Front
Little Miss French Braid, hello!

And which tabloid do you work for, hmmm? Have you the pleasure of making my acquaintance before? Oh, excuse me, I'm terribly sorry --- I forgot…you can't answer, can you? because your nonsensical-babbling, diarrhea-spewing mouth has been banned.

How DARE you come here and insult TRUE fans with your preposterous drivel! and how DARE you cast aspersions on the admin and mods of this board! one of the FEW boards where integrity & TRUE fans remain, regardless of (dis)agreement on perspectives/beliefs --- they do so peacefully and intelligently. Yet, you have the audacity to come here and disparage them with your elementary words and moronic delusions???

You think you know the members here so well? Oh really! You think you know MJ soooo well---every side of him? Well, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME!!!!

And MOST of all…..how DARE you insinuate that you are smarter than they are just because they don't agree with your arrogant ASSumptions.

I respect this board, the people who run it, and the members here --- ALL of them --- regardless of their position, perspective and/or opinions about yours truly. However, I do NOT respect people who barge into a peaceful forum and interrupt important observations and analyses on past, present & future events that are KEY to  current events. And I ESPECIALLY do not respect a fan FAKE attacking TRUE fans on a public forum.

Little Miss French B^tch---ugh sorry, I mean Braid. What I see here is a fAKE fan (perhaps a tabloid affiliate!) insisting that they know more than TRUE fans. What I see here, too, is someone who is intent on attempting to break that tenacious bond of unity --- which by the way will CONTINUE to hold strong --- in hopes of creating a distraction from what needs to be focused on at this point in time. Hmmm, what's been said before to fake fans and tabloid touters? Anyone care to help me out here…my mind is drawing a blank. Oh yea---- I remember now: F-U-Q  Y-O-U

Here's a little tip for ya, French Fried Brain: When you don't know what's not known, it's best to keep your mouth SHUT.

p.s. Might want to loosen up that French braid of yours. SEems to me like it's weaved too tight and it's cutting off circulation to the brain.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

May 06, 2012, 10:41:14 AM
If you were less focused on debunking of each other and clarifying each other's personalities;
if you didn't practice a double morality like 'i tell = an opinion', 'you tell = a judgment';
if you really were 'the army of love' and would not morph into a tumulted chicken coop in a wink of an eye;
if your hand would not reach out for a stone when everybody around does the same,
hunting another 'enemy';
if you could separate a message from a messenger and you were able to take it regardlessly
of your sympathy and antipathy;
if you could see anything except you want to see and could hear something beyond
you want to hear and what is pleasant to your ego,

probably then you would have gone much further in your quest for Da Troot.

Now you can back to Back, it really makes sense.

Although you have a very harsh way and style, I still believe that you have summarized in this post the weakness of the human being!
On this post I totally agree ! ! 

Keep watching guys and please remember the good old rule :THIPS
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 10:49:39 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

bec

May 06, 2012, 11:04:48 AM
We are all human, and subject to the same vulnerabilities of mind as anyone else. To deny that is to deny your own sense of being.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 06, 2012, 11:07:33 AM
Today is the full moon and maybe a full moon meditation can calm everyone down. Let's just relax a little.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1iTWTHLv0A[/youtube]
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 11:10:00 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

May 06, 2012, 11:20:35 AM
Today is the full moon and maybe a full moon meditation can calm everyone down. Let's just relax a little.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1iTWTHLv0A[/youtube]

Exactly  . . .

Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 11:25:03 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool