pikachu

Re: Official back & Front thread
May 06, 2012, 03:21:57 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's the "obvious": Front =back and back=MJ. Thanks to the notes it has been deduced that Front=MJ. So if the former wasn't enough to deduce that Front=MJ, now the "obvious" has been linked full circle: Front=back=MJ=Front.

But that's the "obvious" only as far as I'm concerned, mister peek-at-chu smarty-pants. Sometimes my "obvious" is different from a lot of other people's "obvious" so who's "obvious" is the "obvious" truth? Isn't that the eternal question. Ponder that.

Bec, you are one of the brightest minds here, so i believe you will understand what I'm trying to say.
talking of 'the obvious' i don't mean Front /Back only, but the whole chain of causes and effects,
that led to the hoax. But okay, let's back to Back.

Sure and alas 'the obvious' remains a relative category, so that's why a lot of people didn't pay attention
to Back, (or considered him a jerk), but you were able to see -- there is something significant in it,
so you collected his 'heritage' and brought it here to try to decode. (for what i'm endlessly grateful to you).
due to relativity of that 'obviousness', some people could not see a relation between Front and Back,
what is unbelievable to me, who got it after the first glance at Front's nickname.
the most people needed a confirmation from Front to see his significance -- I really don't see such a
necessity, for i know what i know without any confirmations. and the rest part of people don't see
anything even after all the confirmations.

So, the truth spoken by Back has come a long long way but hasn't reached our minds yet.

Now back to Front. Front is not able to give you answers what and how and when and why.
His mission here to cheer up and not to let people give up. he won't tell you anything except for
'everything is gonna be okay, there is the light in the end of the tunnel' and we shouldn't expect
more from him. he gave us his autograph as a pledge of 'happy end', as a guarantee of his words'
credibility. He kinda played a giveaway.) 'everything is gonna be okay, kids, don't worry'. that's it.

but Back, Back is a gate keeper. he holds the most important keys to the gate.
and the major one is the key to understanding The Man. Back is the gate itself.
and Back is the key also.

To understand the whole hoax, you should start thinking as The Man.
since nobody knows who he really is, nobody knows how his mind really works.
Find it out, find a starting point, find a sole little truth you can refer to,
and you will be able to understand the biggest part of the plan.
Thanks to you, Bec, we have Back, i.e. we already have the gate and the key.
the question is why don't we use it?
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 03:54:23 AM by pikachu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

skyways

May 06, 2012, 03:59:53 AM

Here's the "obvious": Front =back and back=MJ. Thanks to the notes it has been deduced that Front=MJ. So if the former wasn't enough to deduce that Front=MJ, now the "obvious" has been linked full circle: Front=back=MJ=Front.

But that's the "obvious" only as far as I'm concerned, mister peek-at-chu smarty-pants. Sometimes my "obvious" is different from a lot of other people's "obvious" so who's "obvious" is the "obvious" truth? Isn't that the eternal question. Ponder that.

Bec, you are one of the brightest minds here, so i believe you will understand what I'm trying to say.
talking of 'the obvious' i don't mean Front /Back only, but the whole chain of causes and effects,
that led to the hoax. But okay, let's back to Back.

Sure and alas 'the obvious' remains a relative category, so that's why a lot of people didn't pay attention
to Back, (or considered him a jerk), but you were able to see -- there is something significant in it,
so you collected his 'heritage' and brought it here to try to decode. (for what i'm endlessly grateful to you).
due to relativity of that 'obviousness', some people could not see a relation between Front and Back,
what is unbelievable to me, who got it after the first glance at Front's nickname.
the most people needed a confirmation from Front to see his significance -- I really don't see such a
necessity, for i know what i know without any confirmations. and the rest part of people don't see
anything even after all the confirmations.

So, the truth spoken by Back has come a long long way but hasn't reach our minds yet.

Now back to Front. Front is not able to give you answers what and how and when and why.
His mission here to cheer up and not to let people give up. he won't tell you anything except for
'everything is gonna be okay, there is the light in the end of the tunnel' and we shouldn't expect
more from him. he gave us his autograph as a pledge of 'happy end', as a guarantee of his words'
credibility. He kinda played a giveaway.) 'everything is gonna be okay, kids, don't worry'. that's it.

but Back, Back is a gate keeper. he holds the most important keys to the gate.
and the major one is the key to understanding The Man. Back is the gate itself.
and Back is the key also.

To understand the whole hoax, you should start thinking as The Man.
since nobody knows who he really is, nobody knows how his mind really works.
Thanks to you, Bec, we have Back, i.e. we already have the gate and the key.
the question is why don't we use it?

WOW, PIKACHU@@  HIGH 5 TO YOUR -- most direct, clever, Simple and also poetic explanation of all the Drama we have living here and fall/fool/ fault around...
Thank you again - I am truly delighted, and now, since I can prospect you as an advance hoaxer --  may i ask politely if YOU have used the Keys and the Gate and what you have get from there??

of course, all of us have Vision on whys and  hows MJ is created what we experience today and even Front on his last "station" here few pages back is give away  much OF  its content - by the quote of the valuable members here..

So, your input is very much appreciated. Please, share it  -- With L.O.V.E!@@ :smiley-vault-misc-150:
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 04:04:44 AM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 06, 2012, 04:23:05 AM
Very good post Pikachu!

I always thought these 4 drawings were important to the hoax, as they are placed on the wall at his hangar studeo.

Going further from what you said--  Back could be the key to unlocking the gate to mysteries of MJ's history, Front could be the comfy chair for chillin', TS could be the door to the intellectual understanding of the hoax, its how's, purposes and future, and lastly MJ sits on the more throne-like chair because--he's the King!
Here's the gate to unlock.

Do you know something we don't, after almost 3 years here? Please share your interpretations in the threads of various Back posts!
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 04:32:18 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2012, 04:26:58 AM
That makes completely sense to me, MJonmind!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2012, 04:31:06 AM
@Veronicafall

Veronica, fall if you want to, but no need to fall such low.

"MAAAN", you have NOTHING to preach me about. The essential difference between us is that I don't need a new identity for each type of behavior.
THIS is how low YOU can go.
----------------------------------------------------------

@Souza, 1st - this is how it feels when someone gets bogus acusations because the accuser is too lazy to find the truth herself, and speaks from other's narrow "research";
2nd - I wanted to be sure you won't FOOLISHLY call me a "kiss asser" never again. As an Admin, you should have known that being a SILLY CHEERLEADER is not my quality.
Please, accept my apologies for the injustice I have done to you. And this is NOT an ass kissing!

Have a great Sunday all!
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 04:34:33 AM by veronicafall
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 06, 2012, 05:05:56 AM
@Veronicafall

Veronica, fall if you want to, but no need to fall such low.

"MAAAN", you have NOTHING to preach me about. The essential difference between us is that I don't need a new identity for each type of behavior.
THIS is how low YOU can go.

----------------------------------------------------------
Unbelievable.

I guess people should know by now who they can trust and who not. Obviously  (for me) - they don't.
Do I dare to make a premonition? Based on the past events?
We've been hurt before, don't want it to happen again. Not with the honest members of this forum.
Not by people who pretend to know Michael's thinking/reasons without being The Man.
 :Crash:
I hate multiple identities.

Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 05:20:05 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

May 06, 2012, 05:07:08 AM
may i ask politely if YOU have used the Keys and the Gate and what you have get from there??

Yes, I did. I saw the light. lol ; )
to be serious, i think i understood something about him,
but how deep and true my knowledge is, idk.
just one person could confirm it...

- Bob?? :icon_lol:

Do you know something we don't, after almost 3 years here? Please share your interpretations
 in the threads of various Back posts!

I'm not an insider, and I don't know what you don't know yet.)
but i think, it's not about deciphering every symbol of his posts, which is hardly possible,
though even a fruitless try is useful.) but about cracking the general code to the personality
and your ability to recognize the pattern -- his pattern -- in everything you see. that's it.

as to sharing... the more i tried, the more i got convinced it's a kind of non-transferable knowledge.
no matter what other people say, we believe just in our vision...
so the point is to make it sharp and truthful.

@Gina, @Veronica

Booooooriiiiing.
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 05:13:00 AM by pikachu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

~Souza~

May 06, 2012, 05:12:58 AM
Those who this pikachu just wrote a very intelligent post, should reread it. It's intelligent yes, but in a different way. Pikachu just said that you are all too stupid to dance for the devil and will never understand what she is talking about. But when you read closely, she says nothing at all and has no clue herself. Nothing you and I haven't said a thousand times already in different wording. Please don't let someone insult you simply because the person is good with words.

Pikachu, stop insulting people on here or you will get the boot again. And I have a STRONG feeling that being insulting was the reason LAST TIME you got booted as well. But you thought back then that Front was a troll, so stop kissing his ass now. And for the record: you don't get on my nerves. You really are not important enough for that. You DO annoy me, but more like a fly in my soup. So know that you are on my shitlist for a on-way ticket outta here.

Veronica, apology accepted, but since you are that lazy I will help you out some more: I am not a nazi, this is not a concentration camp, Badkolo is not gay, I am not a lesbian and I never got shot or shot anyone. Stop reading the bloggers bullsgit and you will be fine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 06, 2012, 05:15:48 AM
may i ask politely if YOU have used the Keys and the Gate and what you have get from there??

Yes, I did. I saw the light. lol ; )
to be serious, i think i understood something about him,
but how deep and true my knowledge is, idk.
just one person could confirm it...

You think!  And based on your guesses you also think the most of us are so thick that we have a totally wrong image of Michael.
Oh please.......
Just share that knowledge of yours ...but you don't do it because you have nothing new to share beside what we already know...right?? I would be first to applaud if you really are able to reveal something we don't already know.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 06, 2012, 05:17:27 AM

@Gina, @Veronica

Booooooriiiiing.
I prefer to be boring than a constant fake.
You fooled me once and I really liked you, but you can't fool me forever and I KNOW who you are. But I prefer to stay naive and believe that all people are basically good than condemn all in block because of one like you.
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 05:22:34 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

May 06, 2012, 05:26:27 AM
Just read the last 4 pages of this thread and I understand nothing. I don't understand why people are attacking each other. Nobody gets a prize for best hoaxer you know??

Souza, thanks for this forum you do a great job.

(that's not 'ass kissing' that's being real)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

May 06, 2012, 05:28:27 AM
Those who this pikachu just wrote a very intelligent post, should reread it. It's intelligent yes, but in a different way. Pikachu just said that you are all too stupid to dance for the devil and will never understand what she is talking about. But when you read closely, she says nothing at all and has no clue herself. Nothing you and I haven't said a thousand times already in different wording. Please don't let someone insult you simply because the person is good with words.

Pikachu, stop insulting people on here or you will get the boot again. And I have a STRONG feeling that being insulting was the reason LAST TIME you got booted as well. But you thought back then that Front was a troll, so stop kissing his ass now. And for the record: you don't get on my nerves. You really are not important enough for that. You DO annoy me, but more like a fly in my soup. So know that you are on my shitlist for a on-way ticket outta here.

hands off Front. :icon_lol: You must be mistook me for someone else, dear.
Go re-read your admin's history. Last time you banned me
for I called TS a religious fanatic, and yes, I still think the same.
you may ban me again -- I heard to be banned by YOU is a big big honor,
the best people were banned here, including MJ, so I don't mind. lol 
Please, do me a favor.

and yes, it's been a provocation.  :icon_lol:

@Gina

Be happy with yourself, darling.
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 05:39:25 AM by pikachu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

May 06, 2012, 05:33:20 AM
Oh for heaven's sake grow up pikachu. YOU are boring.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 06, 2012, 05:36:15 AM

you must be mistook me for someone else, dear.
Go re-read your admin's history. Last time you banned me
for I called TS a religious fanatic, and yes, I still think the same.
you may ban me again -- I heard to be banned by YOU is a big big honor,
the best people were banned here, including MJ, so I don't mind. lol 
Please, do me a favor.

and yes, it's been a provocation.  :icon_lol:

Oh, he called you too about that?  :icon_e_surprised: Man I hope he's alright!

Man, get a life and stop attacking people. I will just ignore you. Wouldn't want to give you the same treatment MJ got, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

May 06, 2012, 05:43:30 AM

Oh for heaven's sake grow up pikachu. YOU are boring.

to grow up? Nooo, grownups are boring.)

Man, get a life and stop attacking people. I will just ignore you. Wouldn't want to give you the same treatment MJ got, right?

Ah, ok, deal. :icon_lol:
Wouldn't you be so kind to indicate a range of topics
i'm allowed to talk about? )
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 05:46:53 AM by pikachu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions