Re: Official back & Front thread
April 26, 2012, 10:16:09 PM
i thought that maybe, just maybe, i was done with the hoaxing. and now i've finally realized...there's no way that's possible. i have to see this through. (almost) three years and still going. i've missed you guys and this forum terribly.  :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 26, 2012, 10:51:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1:46

someone mentioned about the dropping of a crystal ball  :icon_cry:

Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 10:54:55 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

April 26, 2012, 11:07:01 PM
*climbs back up on her chair* <--cuz I effin fell off

ok ok. I know 3 years is nothing compared to... well lots of things. Right right perspective n such, I know I know I get it I'm sorry. I shall do my best to (CONTINUE TO) suck it up.

@Front? Ur the bomb. Like fer shizzle. You better not be a fake or else I'm sending you the bill for the decade of therapy required to screw my head back on after this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

April 26, 2012, 11:07:19 PM
i thought that maybe, just maybe, i was done with the hoaxing. and now i've finally realized...there's no way that's possible. i have to see this through. (almost) three years and still going. i've missed you guys and this forum terribly.  :beerchug:

It's about time you got your ass back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Tink

April 26, 2012, 11:29:24 PM
Becster--- Front is of the STRONG opinion that MJ has a SOLID PLAN when/if/how to reveal himself when/if/how he deems appropriate. I am also quite sure that regardless of how much he loves & cares for the members of this forum…NO amount of "pleas" are going to result in an UNtimely revelation and DErailing of the "Hoax Coach".

Patience.

"but we've HAD patience for THREE YEARS"…….

TIME is relative.
P-E-R-S-P-E-C-T-I-V-E!

There are times when you have said in exasperation "I just don't know anymore!"  Almost 3 years of observing, scrutinizing, investigating, analyzing, compiling evidence, clues, connecting dots…..that's a LOT of knowledge if you ask me. Perhaps you are underestimating your "knowledge".

That said, you HAVE to know that I care...by now. You HAVE to know that I understand frustration.

Stay strong!

Thanks Front  :icon_e_ugeek:

"Michelangelo Ho(ax)lofernes forum"   :icon_lol:  ok...:suspect: wait you thought this was about a beheading? The horror.

Elaborately decorated Bam Sou-zam is a great idea.

@mindseye  - Yeah...I thought I was the only one who got that.  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Grace

April 26, 2012, 11:32:32 PM
TIME is relative.
P-E-R-S-P-E-C-T-I-V-E!

That said, you HAVE to know that I care...by now. You HAVE to know that I understand frustration.

I can only repeat what I said earlier:
I am looking forward to each and every day of this year (or longer, this is not important to me).
This joy is felt from a heart at peace feeling at ease with everybody.
Time to apologize for I came up kinda hard on you, Front, in the past.
I am doing this with a smile and a wish of blessings. Accepted?

Thank you for reaching out.
These are precious momments cherished from the heart.
Much L.O.V.E. to everybody here and there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

April 27, 2012, 12:02:49 AM
Bec
Only MJ can make us do that, time after time!

Front

This reminds me of his words at the 02, here at 3:50, the way he says "have to":

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XPyoq9s-kA&feature=fvwrel[/youtube]

Souza
I prefer a HQ picture. With a sunflower between his teeth, newspaper of today in his left hand, note that says "Hiya hoaxers"  in right hand. Best would be if Jermaine was in the picture too.

Does Jermaine have to wear hoax forum colors like last time--- and show "KEYS" in the background again? or perhaps you would prefer an elaborately decorated "Sou-zam" sign instead? Bam, Sou-zam!

Wow, this is going to be quite the sight!

well Holy Batman, I must be in the wrong place. this is an MJ hoax board? ????  :icon_e_confused:   I've been posting all this time thinking it was a "Michelangelo Ho(ax)lofernes form"!

Mindseye, thanks for the heads-up about the beheading! :icon_lol:  I had to look it up!

The account of the beheading of Holofernes by Judith is given in the deuterocanonical book of Judith, and is the subject of numerous depictions in painting and sculpture. In the story, Judith, a beautiful widow, is able to enter the tent of Holofernes because of his desire for her. Holofernes was an Assyrian general who was about to destroy Judith's home, the city of Bethulia, though the story is emphatic that no "defilement" takes place. Overcome with drink, he passes out and is decapitated by Judith; his head is taken away in a basket (often depicted as carried by an elderly female servant).
Artists have mainly chosen one of two possible scenes (with or without the servant): the decapitation, with Holofernes prone on the bed, or the heroine holding or carrying the head. An exception is an early sixteenth-century stained glass window with two scenes. The central scene, by far the larger of the two, features Judith and Holofernes seated at a banquet. The smaller background scene has Judith and her servant stick Holofernes' head in a sack, the headless body standing behind with his arm waving helplessly.

In European art, Judith is very often accompanied by her maid at her shoulder, which helps to distinguish her from Salome, who also carries her victim's head on a silver charger (plate). However, a Northern tradition developed whereby Judith had both a maid and a charger, famously taken by Erwin Panofsky as an example of the knowledge needed in the study of iconography. For many artists and scholars, Judith's sexualized femininity interestingly and sometimes contradictorily combined with her masculine aggression. Judith was one of the virtuous women whom Van Beverwijck mentioned in his published apology (1639) for the superiority of women to men,[1] and a common example of the Power of Women iconographic theme in the Northern Renaissance.

Background in early Christianity
The Book of Judith was accepted by Jerome as canonical and accepted in the Vulgate, and thus images of Judith were as acceptable as those of other scriptural women. In early Christianity, however, images of Judith were far from sexual or violent: she was usually depicted as "a type of the praying Virgin or the church or as a figure who tramples Satan and harrows Hell," that is, in a way that betrayed no sexual ambivalence: "the figure of Judith herself remained unmoved and unreal, separated from real sexual images and thus protected."[2]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Beheading_Holofernes 

I’m always learning new stuff here!!
Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 12:13:18 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 27, 2012, 12:29:00 AM

@Front? Ur the bomb. Like fer shizzle. You better not be a fake or else I'm sending you the bill for the decade of therapy required to screw my head back on after this.

me too  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
lol bec thanx for a good laugh in the morning :bearhug:
Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 12:44:02 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 27, 2012, 12:31:15 AM

I think most of us are doing our best to stay strong, positive and to hang in there.

You can bet on it :Crash:
It didn't even cross my mind to give up, not even in my worst momments  ;D

@Front, I HAVE to say this: your last post made me so happy  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:

I guess I'll be happy all week-end.
Thank you  :bearhug: (for bringing me back home).
Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 12:49:30 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

April 27, 2012, 03:39:18 AM

Stay strong!

thank you Front, I/we can feel it!  :bearhug:

well Holy Batman, I must be in the wrong place. this is an MJ hoax board?????  :icon_e_confused:  I've been posting all this time thinking it was a "Michelangelo Ho(ax)lofernes form"!

OMG Front, can you imagine us waiting for Michelangelo`s BAM?  :icon_lol: we would probably look like "dead brides" from Thriller This is it . I think waiting for Michael does not take that long...or? :icon_geek: 

Does Jermaine have to wear hoax forum colors like last time--- and show "KEYS" in the background again? or perhaps you would prefer an elaborately decorated "Sou-zam" sign instead? Bam, Sou-zam!

the answer is "yes pleease! "  :icon_bounce:   this pre-bam cake is for you..
[/quote]
Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 04:03:26 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Adi

April 27, 2012, 04:23:22 AM
Front

This reminds me of his words at the 02, here at 3:50, the way he says "have to"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XPyoq9s-kA&feature=fvwrel[/youtube]

Great connection there @MJonmind. When I read that bit by Front it did remind me of something, but I had forgotten that from the O2 Announcement.

@Becster  :icon_razz:  ...Front will be lumped with a massive mental health bill if he turns out to be a faker.  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 27, 2012, 04:43:54 AM
[quote ImConvinced]Yea and like Souza said add the Pink Panther suit for you Front but, I vote Jermaine wear the suit with a bedazzled   Sou-zam BAM sign![/quote]

Hey Front....just dropping off the Bedazzler for you to borrow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 27, 2012, 05:53:25 AM
Front Quote :

>Or perhaps you would prefer an elaborately decorated "Sou-zam" sign instead? Bam, Sou-zam! <

@Front...does it mean we are gonna be the first to have news about your BAM!! Are you gonna invite the members of this Forum to a big party at Neverland or wherever you like the best ??   :LolLolLolLol:  :thjajaja121: I am looking forward to it !!   :abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 27, 2012, 06:18:27 AM

Exactly!

Here is Sunrise's work, and I do think she did a good job.  I used to be very into art, but I know that copying is much easier than creating from nothing!

Yes she did but in my opinion one can tell it is not the same writting, it looks too "studied" to me.
A little too "round". Well, it's just an opinion, I am not an expert.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 27, 2012, 06:39:37 AM
…NO amount of "pleas" are going to result in an UNtimely revelation and DErailing of the "Hoax Coach".

I think it is very important to not jeopardize a succesful come back. The right time to do it is essential. The time when everything is perfectly set for it.

I hope Mr. Jackson has a good vision on this because if not - all the work put into this hoax will "go down the toilet" in a blink of an eye.

And we don't want that to happen.

ps: may I be a pain in the ass and ask what happened to the famous exhibit B?
you know, the one that was supposed to rock the trial ...

Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 06:42:13 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions