emulik

Re: Official back & Front thread
April 26, 2012, 03:20:10 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hear what you are saying bec, but tell me what has happened to ALL the clues/confirmations/family tweets/coincidences that had given us enough reassurance that Front is MJ? And now just because someone has made a lame attempt to copy Front’s notes over at .net, do we throw all of our convictions out of the window? And does this person have the back up of OTHER confirmations of validity? In my opinion, NO.

Also I don’t think the issue here is about Front not trusting us. But we do need to keep in mind that this is a PUBLIC forum, accessible to the WHOLE world. ie "they" too are reading..... "they" too are watching.....

P.S: I really liked Front's last post quoting other people. It shows that he indeed reads our posts carefully.  :)
exactly Sarahli, there is much more evidence about Front, the best comes from MJ closest family, Paris especially. :)
When Front posted those handwritten notes, at first it was like win jackpot in lottery! but after some time, when I calmed down, I was thinking about that in other way- if that was not little risky in case of bad people. But I do believe that Front has it under control with safety measures. I think he knows best what he is doing. Btw sometimes it is good to look rather to "big picture" and enjoy the notes from Front than overanalizing them.  :icon_e_wink:
You are right Sarahli, that seems that Front reads our posts carefully, it is very appreciated!  :)
Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 03:34:29 PM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Tink

April 26, 2012, 03:32:58 PM
Why is everyone so concerned about this copycat wannabe? It's a truly pathetic attempt.

What no one seems to realize? Michael sent out a message...and it was received.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 26, 2012, 03:33:29 PM
@Mindseye, @Souza... I would like that too.
@Front/Michael... we all are waiting for your expected BAM, but please don't do it until  you can show the world with your return the following:
1- That trashy media was always lying about your life and people shouldn't trust everything they read or watch on TV.
2- Evil people were after your money without thinking about the human being behind using you as a dancing and singing machine without giving you the opportunity to enjoy the life.
3- You were innocent of every child molestation allegations.
I don't know how you are gonna do it but I am pretty sure YOU CAN DO IT !

ps: Sir Thomas Mesereau thank you from the heart, you are my hero.

Love Always   :moonwalk_:
Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 04:04:02 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Sarahli

April 26, 2012, 03:38:54 PM
@ Emulik
:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

~Souza~

April 26, 2012, 03:41:25 PM
Why is everyone so concerned about this copycat wannabe? It's a truly pathetic attempt.

I'm not concerned at all, what makes you think I am?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

April 26, 2012, 03:57:11 PM
@ Emulik
:bearhug:
Sarahli...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 26, 2012, 04:17:02 PM
Front
People are free to choose to believe that the Sun won't rise tomorrow too---but perspectives do not CHA_GE existing facts.

My hope and prayer is that ALL members of .net ---tabloid ASSociatES disguised as hoaxers/fans/etc. excluded!--- feel the love that Front has for them as they continue on their exploratory journey. Superficial waves of differences in beliefs/theories on the surface of the water do not change the depths of the strong undercurrent of love that Michael has for ALL who care for each other and for him with sincere love.

Here's a man with total confidence!!  Front, you are also an incurable romantic!  Men everywhere should take note. They should come here just to see what fascinates so many millions of women (and men), that keeps them happy, hearts bursting with joy, LTAO, faithful for 3 years (almost) every day, thinking about him day and night!!! :icon_lol:
 :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2012, 04:27:24 PM
I think sunrise's attempt wasn't all that bad...not a match, but better than what I could've done.  It seems to have 'satisfied' members over at .net...it's close enough, in their opinion, to 'prove' Front is fake.  But hey, whatever gets you through the night.

Their failure in logic is due to their inability to support their premise.  By their account, Front (along with TS) is fake.  IF he or they are, indeed, fake....then they must be really messed up, right?  I mean who would pretend to be an insider, supporting Mike being alive (which they both have many times), on a forum for years for a handful of people?  Whatever the reasons could be...no matter how you slice it...it would take a special kind of nutjob to have those intentions.

So, according to their theory, we have a nutjob or two on our hands lol.  They do admit that Front and TS are highly intelligent....intelligent enough to mass manipulate, not only us but Mike's family as well...not to mention having special hacking abilities that got them into the official MJ site.  They also must have some other nutjob friends working for TMZ, the D.A.'s office, Murray's legal team, and the courthouse...nutjobs that went along with placing stuff we asked for in the courtroom.  But it doesn't end there...apart from intelligence and friends in high places, nutjob Front has a knack for writing poetry.  And to top it all off, he's also excellent at forging Mike's handwriting.

The leaps of logic required to support them being fake leave me dizzy.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Tink

April 26, 2012, 04:37:53 PM

I'm not concerned at all, what makes you think I am?

I'm not concerned about you at all, Souza! It's always been obvious where you stand.  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:

It's the fence sitters that need to make up their minds, instead of heckling.

Too bad we can't just settle things, like we did when we were kids - and it was all in good humor. You know, like Tickle Fights, or water balloon fights. Things like that just brought us all closer!

@BeTheChange - there are NO coincidences around Michael; it's an Orchestra, or the "no spoon" theory, from the Matrix. Our reality bends, but not the spoon - for it's within it's own dimension of space & time.

People need to remember: Childlike is different than childish; it's retaining that sense of wonder as a child, or re-acquiring it as an adult that brings us all together! It's something we can ALL have, just WAKE UP from being drowned in materialism.

Isn't that what virtually every religion teaches, really? To enjoy our life, share it with each other? Help one another?

Doesn't that sound like what Michael himself, has always strived to be, to teach everyone? Just because he was gifted with a beautiful voice worked hard at his craft, doesn't take away from what he DID DO to help so many, many people on this planet, and continues to do as Mr. Wizard!

The Truth is as gleaming as a sudden snow storm, uncontrolled by human lackeys.
Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 05:42:37 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

April 26, 2012, 04:49:01 PM
Their failure in logic is due to their inability to support their premise.  By their account, Front (along with TS) is fake.  IF he or they are, indeed, fake....then they must be really messed up, right?  I mean who would pretend to be an insider, supporting Mike being alive (which they both have many times), on a forum for years for a handful of people?  Whatever the reasons could be...no matter how you slice it...it would take a special kind of nutjob to have those intentions.

So, according to their theory, we have a nutjob or two on our hands lol.  They do admit that Front and TS are highly intelligent....intelligent enough to mass manipulate, not only us but Mike's family as well...not to mention having special hacking abilities that got them into the official MJ site.  They also must have some other nutjob friends working for TMZ, the D.A.'s office, Murray's legal team, and the courthouse...nutjobs that went along with placing stuff we asked for in the courtroom.  But it doesn't end there...apart from intelligence and friends in high places, nutjob Front has a knack for writing poetry.  And to top it all off, he's also excellent at forging Mike's handwriting.

Well..

I think the idea of Michael Jackson faking his death and writing us notes
that only make sense if you try to link them up with things you already
know sounds a lot less logical than having a false informer here.. You know,
to the average person I mean. : )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 26, 2012, 04:55:02 PM
I think purelove is from Romania, as I am :) We celebrate on June 1 st Children's Day here .Peace and love for all

Nope. I'm from Turkey. We've been celebrating International Children's Day on the 23rd of April since 1920.  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
April 26, 2012, 05:13:15 PM
Look, Front, I'm having difficulty putting into words what I mean so I guess I ought to just spit it out. I think you want us to KNOW that you are MJ... but due to the length of time we have been at this, and all the fakes we have had to fend off for the duration, compounded with our Real Life friends/family/associates constant silent pressure to give it up and come back to the land of the mentally healthy, we are gonna need more. You gotta up the anty. With all due respect, Sir, you know our depths of loyalty, you know our struggle, you read our Fearless (and Tireless) Leader's pleas... more please.

I SECOND THAT!!!!

Me too.
The rest of the world won't believe it anyway.

Agree from the bottom of my heart...It's all for L.O.V.E.   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

emulik

April 26, 2012, 05:14:21 PM
Regarding people who do not believe notes of Front, (they seem to not believe anything), nor Michael in the flesh, this situation reminds me of one Front`s post ... :icon_lol:

Perhaps he will be standing right in front of us---in the FLESH…………

{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a Pink Panther disguise--removes his garb}

mj_bad/

Fans: {in astonishment and disbelief} Michael, is that really you? NO! It can't be!

Michael: Yes, it's really me! {turns around slowly for all to see} Did you really think I ever left?

Fans: {looking hard with scrutinizing, hoaxy eyes  suspicious//  spinning like pinwheels} Nah…it's not him. It's just some dude in an MJ disguise underneath that clown/Pink Panther suit.

{fans turn and walk away, fraught with disappointment}

Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 26, 2012, 05:28:42 PM
@MJonmind... Are you talking about me... LOL !!   :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

April 26, 2012, 05:36:13 PM
Front.... Could you pls send us a video of Michael showing us exactly how he faked his own handwriting for the hoax forum?  :icon_lol: 

I prefer a HQ picture. With a sunflower between his teeth, newspaper of today in his left hand, note that says "Hiya hoaxers"  in right hand. Best would be if Jermaine was in the picture too.

:LolLolLolLol:

Almost forgot the Pink Panther suit!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions