bec

Re: Official back & Front thread
April 25, 2012, 11:37:22 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You know, I'm just at a point now where I want it spelled out I think. The hate and the assumptions and the bullshit are starting to wear me out.

I think MJ did spell it out, right from the beginning.  I believe it may be as 'simple' as "It's all for love - L.O.V.E."  ... when you boil right down to it.  It's the underlying message and motive for all of this.  Which in itself justifies the entire hoax and it's purpose.

I know that, that wasn't what I meant. It's the fear of disappointment, that somewhere down the road we misunderstood some crucial stuff, you know? It's been three years and there are times now that you start to doubt your own sanity. Just try to explain this all to a total stranger and imagine his/her face. Then you have the people around you, who did give you the benefit of the doubt at start, but start calling each other behind your back now because it has been 3 years and they are worried about your mental health.

Anyway, I need sleep. Maybe I'm more positive tomorrow. I'll think about this whole thing here.

@Front: please promise me one thing: don't take a 'break', okay?

I hear you and I too hope that we haven't missed something obvious that we should've picked up on.  I think doubt can help keep sanity in check and can also motivate a person to keep going.  Believing or knowing Michael is alive is not crazy because we know we have the evidence to back up that belief, as seemingly fleeting as some of it may be to those looking in from the ouside.  But I do know what you mean about the reactions of others.  My dad listens patiently, my mom doesn't want to hear about it, and others I've talked to  like friends and co-workers just sort of give me a patronizing smile, although there's usually a couple people who think certain things are pretty cool, or at least really coincidental.  If someone is not interested, well, their loss I guess - each to his or her own.  Anyways,  if we're wrong about everything then we've been had (by who though?? and for what purpose??)  but I suppose that's a risk we chose when we embarked on this path.  At least we could say we learned something from it, a whole lot of somethings.

I don't think we'll be disappointed... but the waiting for almost 3 years, at times, can be kinda sucky.  It's bound to be.  And yet it's been a thrilling adventure and the time has flown by.

Yeah it's fucking hell. I'm really sick of it.

Ps. @Front, wtf does this mean:

destination: beginning----> end
destination: end----> beginning
Sometimes one must venture into the opposite direction in order to come full circle and acquire NEW realizations from the SAME window-seat scenery.

I don't see a group who's starting at Bamsday and working backwards toward death.

Pps. @Skyways, I split your TS Elliot discussion into a new thread. You can continue the discussion here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm sorry, it's too off topic here.
Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 11:58:36 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

skyways

April 25, 2012, 11:59:56 PM
Quote from: bec

[quote author=Front link=topic=21825.msg399978#msg399978 date=1335361037
Sometimes one must venture into the opposite direction in order to come full circle and acquire NEW realizations from the SAME window-seat scenery.

I don't see a group who's starting at Bamsday and working backwards toward death.

Pps. @Skyways, I'm not linking your posts, that feels super off topic to me as it is.
[/quote] :WTF:

dont see also why TS Eliot and Emerald Table can be off-top as  its  DIRECTLY answer your Bec Q -  from your and Front quote.

Lets see if other members of the forum  also find that off or helpful.

BTW ----   if   we can dig from TRAIN of Ftonts wording  -   see previous page, then WHY we  forbidden to dig from beauty of wisdom beyond Beginning-end,  End is beginning ??

BLESSINGS AND LOVE again and have nice night for those who tired...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 26, 2012, 12:02:14 AM
Pages and pages and pages of direct quoted material deserve their own thread, Skyways.

I asked Front what he meant, although I appreciate you rendering your interpretation, it doesn't answer my question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

skyways

April 26, 2012, 12:16:54 AM

[/quote

Yeah it's fucking hell. I'm really sick of it.

Pps. @Skyways, I split your TS Elliot discussion into a new thread. You can continue the discussion here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm sorry, it's too off topic here.

Appreciated your new space for intellectual exercise, Bec, that  actually come from undeniably inspiring FRONT new message
and may  be its really better to left you here whining in darkness.....
 :icon_razz: ;D

Good Luck and see u later over off top))))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 26, 2012, 12:51:29 AM
Front sometimes you are amazing. I like the way you "explained" your post using member's posts.
Regarding Mike's handwritting, anyone knows from what note is this handwritting included in Hold my hand video?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 26, 2012, 01:28:45 AM
[...]
2 trains passing in the night --- going in opposite directions along the same set of tracks…

The individual train cars of the "Hoax Coach" might shake & shimmy, bobble & wobble…some more than others--but in the end, regardless of how you look at it…..we all bought a ticket to ride. [...]

When reading the post, I saw the image of two trains starting at one point into opposite directions and losing contact. I also envisioned that U-turn and that one has to change direction to grasp the whole landscape (or forest) from the chosen seat. In such I do not understand this as a disaster to come our way but the necessity to change our direction over and over again - still occupying our seat of knower.

I would imagine that this is not so far from TS wanting us to prove the murder theory and not far from putting us into non-believers' or hoaxers' "Michael would not do this" shoes to understand the whole picture.

Changing perspective has been our constant enrichment throughout the journey. Looking at each and everything from top, bottom, left, right, back and front to understand the dot and the impact of the dot and the connection to other dots.

Being a knower makes it pretty easy actually to change perspective and understand, feel empathy and reach out offering a hand. Michael did not do this hoax only for us but for everybody. No elite here.

Boiling it down to "it is all for love, L.O.V.E." is the only answer remaining.

No matter where we come from, no matter how many tears we have cried on the way, no matter where and how far we have gone on our individual train, there is no reason to not offer a hand and smile and love the other in front of me. I said in a previous post that I don't see why we should feel pity for mud-throwers.
We shouldn't indeed. It takes away their dignity and possibility to do their U-turn without blushing.
We still can understand where they come from, we have seen and understood why it is easy to fall into traps and get stuck there. We still can smile at them and love them for we KNOW what it is all about.

Sometimes I feel worn out, so tired and so overrun like i had a thousand trucks go over me in the course of these years. Still I know it is for the better. The love seed has developed into sprout into plantlet into bushes; the strength inside of me is ever growing. I think many of you feel the same way.

In this, Michael's spiritual awakening has been enlarged big times into an overall awakening of the personality, standing tall for our belief and knowledge, knowing where to go and using tIME and resources wisely for the better.
In this, the trains and their directions are not as important as staying aboard for the side effects of the rides have been positive for either voyager willing to participate.

What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
 It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

^^
U-turn
 :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:30:57 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

April 26, 2012, 02:06:40 AM
@Front

Thank you for passing by and dropping those words - you have given me so many 'momments in time' of considering and reconsidering magic of life with your pictures.  :bearhug:

@Souza

You're a fighter - look forward to the beautiful time when you feel free from your addiction, you are well worth it.   :bearhug:

@Grace

So wise words about our 'different directions on the same track' - That's what I believe - we have some lessons to learn in life and we all will, but in different times from different angels and with different perceptions along the trip. It's like we have different 'knitting patterns' but the important lessons will still being learned. It doesn't matter where start and goal is, one has to accept, and rely on, the deep wisdom in life that everything has a meaning and a purpose - even non-believers who are as  stuck to the ride as believers are.  :bearhug:

:ghsdf: down to
It's all for L.O.V.E.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

April 26, 2012, 02:15:49 AM
It seems to me it's got to the point where Front can't say anything without it being desperately over-analysed - which could explain why he chose to make his last post just a selection of quotes from others. Reminded me of good old TIAI redirects!

Can't say I blame him for cutting back on his visits. IMO people are missing the point, the bigger picture, while they get bogged down in semantics. Maybe it's a language thing, with non native English speakers, IDK.

(And incidentally, he said 'same SET of tracks', not ONE track. That means side by side - no crash!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2012, 02:49:29 AM
I tend to your way of looking at the track 'side by side' - and you sure have a point about the bigger picture - I certainly take it that way and enjoy the views passing by - moment by moment - not staring at the track itself'cause it would be too boring.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 26, 2012, 03:03:23 AM
(And incidentally, he said 'same SET of tracks', not ONE track. That means side by side - no crash!)
I disagree... :)
3. (Transport / Railways) a rail or pair of parallel rails on which a vehicle, such as a locomotive, runs, esp the rails together with the sleepers, ballast, etc., on a railway
It's like saying a pair of pants, or a pair of scissors. It's still just one piece of clothing or tool.
But maybe Front was thinking 2 sets of tracks, and just didn't think we'd make a big deal about it :icon_bounce: because he did say they were passing in the night, so that infers 2 sets.  I guess maybe I should have read between the lines, or rails! :icon_e_biggrin:

A train of KISSes and HUGSsss leaves Romania .... DESTINATION: the Front of HOAXland and all the beLIEvers :bearhug:
I see this train going around the world, picking up passengers everywhere, just growing and growing!! What a beautiful scenic ride and fun time!!

I love this song by Cat Stevens - Peace train!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b227CjeA05s[/youtube]
Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 03:17:26 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2012, 03:09:09 AM
Front sometimes you are amazing. I like the way you "explained" your post using member's posts.
Regarding Mike's handwritting, anyone knows from what note is this handwritting included in Hold my hand video?

it's from the song "Michael McKellar" :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

April 26, 2012, 03:13:19 AM
You have a point curls.

2 trains passing in the night --- going in opposite directions along the same set of tracks…

The same set of tracks...meaning the same set of hoax tracks....2 tracks side by side. Believers travelling side by side. Some of us went one way along one track and chose to believe and listen to the whispers and clues and numbers of TS and Front, whereas other believers went the opposite way on the other track next to us and chose not to believe TS and Front. Ultimately when we finally meet along the way we will all be at the same destination.....the BAM!

Otherwise if it is meaning 1 track only then  my "other" interpretation   :icon_lol:  of that part was that on June 25th 2009 the world  started at  the same point on the one track when Mj "died". Some of us went one way believing MJ didn't die and the others went in the opposite direction believing he did die. In the end the 2 trains will meet on the metaphorical track in the BAM and the truth will be known by everyone worldwide.....

To Souza....I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. I am feeling like I have been through the wringer the past 3 years so it must be 1000 times harder for you having to deal with all the other crap. You are doing an amazing job!!!!!  and we are so thankful to you.

Keep your head up    :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

April 26, 2012, 03:17:24 AM
I know that, that wasn't what I meant. It's the fear of disappointment, that somewhere down the road we misunderstood some crucial stuff, you know? It's been three years and there are times now that you start to doubt your own sanity. Just try to explain this all to a total stranger and imagine his/her face. Then you have the people around you, who did give you the benefit of the doubt at start, but start calling each other behind your back now because it has been 3 years and they are worried about your mental health.

Anyway, I need sleep. Maybe I'm more positive tomorrow. I'll think about this whole thing here.

look, he does his best to give us a sort of calm -- everything is gonna be okay.
he offers the only help available at this time -- his words. sure, at some point,
words are not enough for us, words are helpless, so he gives even a sort of confirmation
that his words  are worth of credibility. but seems it doesn't work again.
for if you have no knowledge and confidence in your heart and mind,
no source is convincing and credible enough for you...

take a look inside yourself, I'm sure, you already know the truth.
Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 04:18:09 AM by pikachu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

pikachu

April 26, 2012, 03:19:00 AM

[b
Ps. @Front, wtf does this mean:[/b]

An end is always a beginning of something new. (New beginning)

to leave to get back again. to lose to find (to appreciate), again.
to go down to the very bottom to find an impuls to rise high, again..
to die to live, again.
= full circle
Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 03:20:56 AM by pikachu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

April 26, 2012, 03:23:03 AM
You know, I'm just at a point now where I want it spelled out I think. The hate and the assumptions and the bullshit are starting to wear me out.

I think MJ did spell it out, right from the beginning.  I believe it may be as 'simple' as "It's all for love - L.O.V.E."  ... when you boil right down to it.  It's the underlying message and motive for all of this.  Which in itself justifies the entire hoax and it's purpose.

Hi Souza and Andrea~Works for me!               Simply >> L.O.V.E. xx             :compute:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions