paula-c

Re: Official back & Front thread
April 25, 2012, 01:49:22 PM
My hope and prayer is that ALL members of .net ---tabloid ASSociatES disguised as hoaxers/fans/etc. excluded!--- feel the love that Front has for them as they continue on their exploratory journey. Superficial waves of differences in beliefs/theories on the surface of the water do not change the depths of the strong undercurrent of love that Michael has for ALL who care for each other and for him with sincere love.

2 trains passing in the night --- going in opposite directions along the same set of tracks…
destination: beginning----> end
destination: end----> beginning
Sometimes one must venture into the opposite direction in order to come full circle and acquire NEW realizations from the SAME window-seat scenery.

The individual train cars of the "Hoax Coach" might shake & shimmy, bobble & wobble…some more than others--but in the end, regardless of how you look at it…..we all bought a ticket to ride.

Hi Front, They do not believe in the message, nor in the messenger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

April 25, 2012, 01:50:25 PM
Thanks Suspicious. There is always hope.  :icon_e_smile:

This discussion reminded me of verses Front posted last year:

1 Corinthians 3:9-15 <----Some possible elements to consider….. What do these verses mean to you? How do they relate to the hoax?

1 Corinthians 3:9-15

New International Version (NIV)
9 For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building. 10 By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. 11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. 14 If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. 15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

I think that they are appropriate and correspond to what Front said in his last post. At some point the undeniable truth will be the focal point by which all will be defined.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 25, 2012, 03:18:57 PM
...just wanted to say today there are 34 months of hoax.
Michael we ...well I miss you so so so much  :-\.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
April 25, 2012, 03:21:25 PM
...just wanted to say today there are 34 months of hoax.
Michael we ...well I miss you so so so much  :-\.

Love you Gina, love you all, love you so much Michael...  :bearhug:
Me too miss so much Mike  :icon_rolleyes: , but being here with you is a joy...  :bearhug: :moonwalk_:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 25, 2012, 03:25:19 PM
Ah...my dear friends...it´s beautiful that your countries have a Children´s Day, but: every single day should be Children´s Day!
Same applies to Mother´s Day and Valentine´s Day.
In Romania the first of June is children's day for many years, don't know exactly how many but at least 41 years because that's my age and we've always celebrated it.

@blankie - you're always very sweet :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 25, 2012, 03:50:04 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CUKQxPTjpY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

emulik

April 25, 2012, 03:51:09 PM
I know that I'm going to miss the past 3,5 years a lot in the future because this is a once in a lifetime experience and we will never have something like this once again. With all the ups and downs, this has been an amazing journey. I can not thank Michael enough for this. The forest was foggy sometimes but with our guiding light we still could find our way. I can not thank Front enough for this. So many people accompanied me in the journey. I can not thank YOU ALL enough for this.

From one mind to another, from one heart to another; we are all the same, we are just one...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5RA0DWk3gU[/youtube]

I know what you mean PureLove..I share that feelings with you. In the start of hoax and this forum people were "curious strangers" from all over the world. They wanted to know what happened to Michael and if  there is some chance to him being alive. We completed clues, facts, discussed, had some little forum wars, cried, laughed,...we become friends and know each other more every day. We have made here really wonderful friendships, although we live in different corners of the world. Sometimes when I think about some of you, I realize that it is simply amazing to be here and share all those small and big things from everyday life! thank you dear friends from being you!  :bearhug:

@Front..thank you for wise words, I will store them in memory  :icon_e_smile:

I hope you consider us as a friends..have a very nice day!   :)

Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 03:54:09 PM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

everlastinglove_MJ

April 25, 2012, 04:01:21 PM

Carpe Diem – How to Seize the Day

"I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life… to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau in “Walden”, quoted by the Character Neil in the Movie “Dead Poets Society”

Seizing the day, living life fully, sucking out all the marrow of life – how marvelous this sounds …

Isn’t that the very thing we are here for – to experience life fully?

If we really look at it closely we can see what a strong and liberating message "Carpe Diem" holds: life is now and life will always only be now. The present moment is really all there ever is to experience everything. So it is to us to take this responsibility for ourselves and seize it fully.

Yet – it also entails the message not to waste a single moment. It means giving our all, being the best we could possibly be. It means dropping what still holds us back, dissolving the resistance to what we are and to what could be. It means to free ourselves from what we are not and to set free that what we really are. Let’s have a look together at how we can seize the day and make this happen …

1. Stop waiting. Start living.

"Every man dies. Not every man really lives." ~Braveheart

Why getting ready to live instead of living? It may seem that there is this to do or that to achieve. Or it feels like there is something lacking: skill, money, resources, courage, self-esteem, preparation, readiness. There is a name for it: procrastination. Ultimately there is no need for more preparation for life. Procrastination is really the fear to start now , to start living.

But this is it! This is the life we are here for. We must realize that the time to live fully is now. Not tomorrow when we are more rested, not next month when we are through with the exams and not next year when the kids have left the house (or fill in anything suitable thing for your current situation).

It takes some courage to say completely "yes" to life. It is loosening the brakes and putting ourselves out there, for having fun and experiencing life now.

2. Make the time.

"You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it." ~Charles Buxton

Seizing the day means seizing it in the moment . If we make a promise to ourselves to start tomorrow or next week there may be something entering our world then and we just have no time again. We have to make room actively for what is important to us. Time won’t present itself by saying here you have a little more for what you really need. "But I don’t have the time for what I really want because there is already so much! And at least not now!" This is the dangerous pattern that just leads nowhere, because this moment when we have time never comes. We have to make it. We have to break through this pattern and put first things first.

So how can we do this? If I plan my week I always put the most important things on top. This is first things first. Then I put the most important things into my schedule (I use iCal) first and everything else will have to organize around it. Every day has one major goal that must get the time it needs. In this way I personally made the room for the top priorities. I know for sure that it won’t necessarily work to put something important into a tight schedule. The most important thing gets the most time first. And it doesn’t matter what it is, it may be something private, something with another person or something in our professional life.

3. Say "Yes" to what is important (and "No" to what is not).

"Between stimulus and response, one has the freedom to choose. " ~Stephen Covey

So if we put first things first we will have a burning "Yes" to what is important to us. And we will spend our time there in the first place. We focus on the important and on the other hand we remove the noise of what is not important. This means that by having a strong "Yes" to what matters to us, we can have a quality "No" to all the clutter, that may be urgent for others but not for us. We can say no to everything that is not important to us and this is a valuable lesson to learn. To become able to say "No" is the only real way to say "Yes". Being effective is only possible then. It simplifies life and makes room for what matters.

4. Bring your best to the table.

"Winning is not everything, but the effort to win is." – Zig Ziglar

In other words: Give 100 percent, give your all. By doing so, if you honestly can say you gave the best you can, you have seized the day.

A really good way that worked for me is to see if I am honestly proud of myself. If I am truly satisfied with my performance by my own standards, then this is the best I can bring to the table.

It also means not to settle for second best and especially not to settle anywhere below of what we are really capable of. If we have the highest expectations on ourselves then we are our greatest motivator ourselves.

5. Whatever you do: Be there fully.

"Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed." ~Coreta Kent

Be present, live consciously. Wherever you are and whatever you do, be there as a full person with 100% of your attention. This is the best way to experience life fully and to get the most quality of life out of you. It is almost obvious – but yet we fail to achieve this too often. I know that I do.

If we are able to align ourselves with the flow of nature, life also automatically flows and supports for us. So to be there fully, to go into the zone means to be aligned with what is and not to struggle against it!

6. Show what you really feel. To the persons who are important to you.

"When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough." ~Maurice Maeterlinck

Be with the people you love. And tell and show them what you love about them, don’t wait until it’s too late. This is especially true for parents or grandparents. I remember the song from a band called Mike and the Mechanics (Michael Rutherford of Genesis) who wrote the song "In the living years " about his dad who has passed away. It goes with the line "Say it loud, say it clear. You could listen as well as you hear."

7. Be a Go-Giver.

"We cannot waste time. We can only waste ourselves." ~George M. Adams

Being a go-giver means not to wait for a first sign or even things coming to you, but to make the first step by yourself. Don’t wait for signs of gratification. Don’t expect anything in return. This will follow naturally. It also includes the secret to receiving, which is simply giving. If you want to get love, give love. If you want to get value (money), give value. If you want to get trust, show trust and be trustworthy.

8. Be courageously.

"As you grow older, you’ll find the only things you regret are the things you didn’t do." ~Zachary Scott

"Just do it!" is a famous advertising slogan. What’s so great about it? It just hits the nail on the head. Stop thinking and wondering and holding you back, but just do it. Push yourself to do what you know is right, what you want and what benefits you and others. In other words replace fear with courage.

There is nothing sadder than missed opportunities. And all it takes is a kick in the butt to seize the day. Often it is just necessary to ask. Ask and you shall receive J So ask your future girlfriend or boyfriend for a date or just start a conversation. Ask for the job or promotion or what you can do for it. Take the initiative and bring something forward which is important to you. That is seizing the day.

A little hack that works for me if there is fear and courage, I just totally focus on what I want in that moment and what would be right to do and then just do it. You can’t really lose by doing the right thing. The worst that can happen is a learning experience to do it even better the next time.

9. Never stop dreaming. (But live your dream now.)

"Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today." ~James Dean

Don’t let anyone tell you what you are, what you can do or can’t do. A dream is nothing else than an opportunity that has the potential to become true. So take your dream and plan ahead the the best you can: use goals and build your personal vision. See it as clearly as possible now and take it seriously.

And then live it now. Enjoy the process. The whole dream is a process but you will live every step fully in the present. The goal is the journey. That is important and it brings both worlds together: the dream and the now.

10. Be you. Be your authentic self.

"Live as you will wish to have lived when you are dying." ~Christian Furchtegott Gellert

Don’t ever wear a mask but authentically be yourself and enjoy yourself. What good is it to pretend something that is not you? When ultimately the whole journey is about being you? It is the Inside-Out approach to life, which means to live from the inside and join all the 9 points above there and then become able to give your unique gift to yourself and the world.

Be truthful and real to yourself and to others. Then you open the door to discover yourself and ultimately realize yourself as whole and part of the whole.

Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 04:03:15 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

April 25, 2012, 04:23:26 PM
2 trains passing in the night --- going in opposite directions along the same set of tracks…
Hi Front!  Wouldn’t these have to be ghost trains, so they don’t crash. But I guess they’re really only thought trains, so they CAN do this. :)

Carpe Diem meets-----> Dogma...
Sometimes one must venture into the opposite direction in order to come full circle and acquire NEW realizations from the SAME window-seat scenery.
Reminds me of the hadron collider.  I think Front's got his own collider going here! :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile  And it's going to be a VERY  BIG  BANG (BAM)!
The LHC lies in a tunnel 27 kilometres (17 mi) in circumference, as deep as 175 metres (574 ft) beneath the Franco-Swiss border near Geneva, Switzerland. Its synchrotron is designed to collide opposing particle beams of either protons at up to 7 teraelectronvolts (7 TeV or 1.12 microjoules) per nucleon, or lead nuclei at an energy of 574 TeV (92.0 µJ) per nucleus (2.76 TeV per nucleon-pair).[3][4] It was built in collaboration with over 10,000 scientists and engineers from over 100 countries, as well as hundreds of universities and laboratories.[5]

(And other great images of it here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

Just imagine if this amount of expertise, money, time and resources were put into understanding MJ, his life and this hoax!  Instead it's left to us relative amateurs, and is free and accessible to all.  What an absolute priviledge!! What a pleasure to "seize this day",  live in this "momment", feel every sensation, every victory with such an amazing international family of friends, under the banner of Michael!!

Bec
Again, @Front: never is a LONG time.
Humans throw those terms around as if we might grasp them, but we are incapable. I mean we can barely understand 6000 years, the Biblical literal time frame.

The individual train cars of the "Hoax Coach" might shake & shimmy, bobble & wobble…some more than others--but in the end, regardless of how you look at it…..we all bought a ticket to ride.
Coachella festival!  Tupac’s image did a little 'ghostly' shake and shimmy.

PureLove
I know that I'm going to miss the past 3,5 years a lot in the future because this is a once in a lifetime experience and we will never have something like this once again. With all the ups and downs, this has been an amazing journey. I can not thank Michael enough for this. The forest was foggy sometimes but with our guiding light we still could find our way. I can not thank Front enough for this. So many people accompanied me in the journey. I can not thank YOU ALL enough for this.
For me, there’s only one way of describing how I’ve felt—that I’ve experienced heaven.
Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 04:37:38 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

April 25, 2012, 04:23:58 PM
wow Everlastinglove, that was really worth reading! thank you! I love reading such motivational phrases, I used to collect them in notebook and read them in "dark times".
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
April 25, 2012, 04:30:32 PM
Thank you Front,

You always have such a great way with words and always inspirational.  Everlasting_LoveMJ I liked your quote about Carpe Diem too.

It's true.  What are we waiting for ?  It's time for action.  That's how I felt after watching that Anonymous video that was just posted.

It also reminds me of this line from the song "Hold My Hand"

"This life doesn't last forever (Hold My Hand); so tell me what are we waiting for ? (Hold My Hand)
We're better off being together  (Hold My Hand)
Than being miserable alone  (Hold My Hand)

Love You        :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

April 25, 2012, 04:49:54 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CUKQxPTjpY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

:thjajaja121: x 7

That was awesome suspicious mind!  I love Kirk Franklin......seen him live a couple of times....he's really an awesome guy!
What a great video...Steve Harvey is so talented as well....he's just hilarious and always manages to put a smile on my face!
Love it......thank you very much!
Have a great day and keep smiling :)  Front.....hope you're smiling too! 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 25, 2012, 05:44:27 PM
Hey Mr. F,
Peek-A-Boo!
Shall I register You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login too

:icon_lol:

Sou-zam, does that mean Front will have to hoax his death?  :icon_e_confused:

Of course! Then we will have an 'Official Top and Bottom' thread there. Top would be some mysterious poster from MJJC, Bottom would be posting notes on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Then Bottom (you) will hoax his death and I will register You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, where we will discuss 'Left and Right'. You see? It's like the movie 'Inception'. You will have to 'die' in order to get into a new dimension/layer, until you finally get back to reality. We could play this game for years! Oh no, we couldn't. You see, according to that nickname you gave me, I miss the endurance of Atlas and the strength of Hercules, so wouldn't make it that long. I wonder what I got in return though, I wonder if it's any good. Does anyone get special powers by calling my name? :LolLolLolLol:

Frankly it's a shame, because this really could have caused us all to come together. Instead, it's business as usual.
I used to look forward to the day when non-believers would see/discover something that would cause them to slowly begin to trickle over to the hoaxer side of things. I thought that's how things would progress. Time resulted in this not being the case. As we move forward, one would think at least the believers could find common ground, and clues would develop that would coax this into becoming. I do wonder how the future of this will play out because so far, if these are attempts at inspiring unification, they are meeting severe resistance.

Truth Will prevail = tIME

The stronger the resistance…the stronger the unified bond will be for ALL when Carpe Diem meets-----> Dogma.

People are free to choose to believe that the Sun won't rise tomorrow too---but perspectives do not CHA_GE existing facts.

You know, I have been staring at that part for minutes. I don't know who or what you mean with 'Carpe Diem' and who or what by Dogma, since neither is good to be associated with.

The context for Horace's 'Carpe Diem' was: "...sapias, vina liques, et spatio brevi spem longam reseces. dum loquimur, fugerit invida aetas: carpe diem quam minimum credula postero." (be wise, strain the wine, shorten your time, pluck the day and have little trust in the future). Are we 'Carpe Diem'? Do we live by the day and have little trust in tomorrow? I don't think we are, I think we do have hope for tomorrow and I think we are far from naive.

Dogma, or being dogmatic on the other hand, means you have a belief based on faith without strong arguments. Believing without reason or common sense. It's often without solid arguments and evidence and the beliefs are seen as indisputable truth. People who are dogmatic do not want to look at other points of view, because they believe their belief is absolute truth without being able to defend their views. I think the only absolute truth we hold, is that Michael is alive and well, but we have based that on solid arguments and evidence, so that belief can't really be seen as dogmatic. I believe .NET on the other hand is dogmatic in their belief that whoever is liked and accepted by Souza, must be a fraud and a troll or Souza herself. I also believe many non-believers are dogmatic in their belief that 'Michael would never hoax his death and hurt his fans like that'.

So naive (carpe diem) meets stubborn (dogma) sounds as if either side will be disappointed in the end. Naive for not believing he's either alive at all, or that he could be posting messages on 'L.B. Souza's' forum, stubborn for believing that BAM is an absolute truth? I don't know, but your message depressed me, and the rest of it only made it worse:

These notes to us all, written in Michael's handwriting, posted by Front, are a very significant occurrence in the hoax and could have been something that brought the 2 "camps" of believers together - afterall we are all here because we all think MJ is alive.

See forest analogy from Feb. Different topic, same principle.

My hope and prayer is that ALL members of .net ---tabloid ASSociatES disguised as hoaxers/fans/etc. excluded!--- feel the love that Front has for them as they continue on their exploratory journey. Superficial waves of differences in beliefs/theories on the surface of the water do not change the depths of the strong undercurrent of love that Michael has for ALL who care for each other and for him with sincere love.

destination: beginning----> end
destination: end----> beginning

p.s. thanks for sharing the Children's Day stories & videos…that kind of light is always much appreciated.

You know what happens when two trains ride in opposite direction on the same track right?

I'm not sure that is the unity any of us want.

As for the unity you are hoping for F, I'm not so sure. There are people saying that they will stop being a fan if YOU turn out to be MJ. Is that love? Shouldn't love be unconditional? They rather approve of the Tabloid Bitch's behaviour towards the members of the forum, than accepting that Michael would defend fans and other hoaxers when trash like that spew their arrogant trash out on them. In other words: they would rather pick sides with the Diane Demons of the forums, than Michael's side. It means that they would not accept him the way he (probably) is. It means they would only accept him if he fits their angelic image of him. Some are actually saying that even though they are a long time fan of Michael, they would rather defend some arrogant bitch on a forum they never even have met, who could be ANYONE. Is that sincere love? If that's true, then stupid me! Means my former boyfriend DID truly love me when he told me he wanted me to change into someone I am not. Damn, missed my chance for everlasting love.

Those trains crashing doesn't look like a good thing to me. It's as though you are saying that whatever you believe, you will be disappointed in the end anyway. You will crash anyway. That it was indeed a big illusion for everyone, us included.

Sorry if I'm being negative, must be because I quit smoking and turned into a cranky bitch who found ANOTHER grey hair today. 

Anyway, if you turn out to be a con artist, it means you have fooled me and I'll buy you a drink. Deal?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

April 25, 2012, 05:57:01 PM
I'm having a difficult time envisioning how this will come to be.
The stronger the resistance the stronger the unified bond??
I guess I will just have to remain patient as always because you've lost me completely this time, Front.

Like on a rubber band, Bec. 'Faraway, so close.'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

everlastinglove_MJ

April 25, 2012, 06:24:37 PM
Thank you Emulik and Dontwalkaway :) I like the site with spiritual and inspiring links too. And you're right Dontwalkaway about Michael's "hold my hand".

I found the song "The Living Years" of Mike+The Mechanics which was mentioned at point 6. Be with the people who you love. Tell them that you love them before it's too late. This reminds me of Michael's speech "hold the hand of your neighbour..don't be shy... tell him/her that you love him".
I LOVE you

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTf_v3ZoHXk&feature=related [/youtube]

"The Living Years

Every generation
Blames the one before
And all of their frustrations
Come beating on your door

I know that I'm a prisoner
To all my Father held so dear
I know that I'm a hostage
To all his hopes and fears
I just wish I could have told him in the living years