Do

Re: Official back & Front thread
April 24, 2012, 09:19:38 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Which book is that?

The Magic, the madness, the whole story by R. Taraborrelli.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 24, 2012, 09:21:31 AM
I'm sorry for not joining the chat about what other people say about the notes on the other hoax forum. I'm not interested in what they think. I want to share something else with you guys and I'm sure Michael would love this a lot if he knew.

In my country, there's an international children's day and we celebrate our independence day on the same day with Children's Day. Thousands of kids from all around the world come to my country on this day to celebrate it with Turkish kids. Here's some more formal info about the celebration.

APRIL 23 INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN'S DAY

This national day (23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day) in Turkey is a unique event. The founder of the Turkish Republic, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, dedicated April 23 to the children of the country to emphasize that they are the future of the new nation. It was on April 23, 1920, during the War of Independence, that the Grand National Assembly met in Ankara and laid down the foundations of a new, independent, secular, and modern republic from the ashes of the Ottoman Empire. Following the defeat of the Allied invasion forces on September 9, 1922 and the signing of the Treaty of Lausanne on July 24, 1923, Ataturk started his task of establishing the institutions of the new state. Over the next eight years, Ataturk and his followers adopted sweeping reforms to create a modern Turkey, divorced from her Ottoman past. In unprecedented moves, he dedicated the sovereignty day to the children and entrusted in the hands of the youth the protection of this sovereignty and independence.

Every year, the children in Turkey celebrate this "Sovereignty and Children's Day" as a national holiday. Schools participate in week-long ceremonies marked by performances in all fields in large stadiums watched by the entire nation. Among the activities on this day, the children send their representatives to replace state officials and high ranking bureaucrats in their offices. The President, the Prime Minister, the Cabinet Ministers, provincial governors all turn over their positions to children's representatives. These children, in turn, sign executive orders relating to educational and environmental policies. On this day, the children also replace the parliamentarians in the Grand National Assembly and hold a special session to discuss matters concerning children's issues.

Over the last two decades, the Turkish officials have been working hard to internationalize this important day. Their efforts resulted in large number of world states' sending groups of children to Turkey to participate in the above stated festivities. During their stay in Turkey, the foreign children are housed in Turkish homes and find an important opportunity to interact with the Turkish kids and learn about each other's countries and cultures. The foreign children groups also participate in the special session of the Grand National Assembly. This results in a truly international Assembly where children pledge their commitment to international peace and brotherhood.

The importance of April 23 as a special day of children has been recognized by the international community. UNICEF decided to recognize this important day as the International Children's Day.

Hope you guys enjoy the videos. The first one was made by American kids who visited Turkey on International Children's Day. Wouldn't it be great if this was celebrated in the entire world? I bet Michael would like to be in Turkey on Children's Day.   :icon_e_biggrin:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feIzcqXWcy4&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOXpVlwPejo&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 24, 2012, 09:24:30 AM
@Wish, curls and MJonmind  :icon_lol:...I usually 'filter' that side of me when I post here (the 'sailor' side as MJonmind said lol)...sometimes it slips through.  Much like my level of hoax 'addiction', I'm usually good at hiding it  :icon_mrgreen:.  The 'sailor' doesn't have a very high tolerance level for 'illogical', which is what I perceive their argument over at .net to be.   But that is just my opinion....I just have more 'respect' for arguments that are put forth with 'logical' support, as has IMO been done here.

@ReachingOut from .net....thanks for sharing some of your thoughts about my previous post.  I'm more comfy in this house, what with all our wonderful decor and great music to listen to----which includes Front's snippets (Souza has done a fantastic job at making this place a home...thanks again Souza  :smiley_abuv:)...so I'll share some further thoughts here, rather than over at .net.

You wrote:
Quote from: ReachingOut
Quote from: sunrise
I don't get why the other forum makes such a hoopla that most of us here don't believe that FRont is MJ.. who the f*** cares?  :roll:

I know right... was just reading over there myself...  :shock:

FROM DOT.COM:
If she, or anyone else, isn't willing or able to do the 'legwork' required to prove a point, then the claim is worthless.

Well, It Cuts both ways, DOT.COM!

If she, or anyone else, isn't willing or able to do the 'legwork' required to prove THE LEGITIMACY, then the claim is worthless.

Also, re-read this thread and realise - here we are openly researching/discussing the possibility of it being REAL/FAKE.  Does that make us non-believers?  (wt) We are doing what Michael always taught us to do - looking at the other side.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be proven wrong in my 50/50 doubt, more than happy to admit I was wrong.

Under the circumstances, this is the Perfect Storm.  It's not like - if Michael IS Mr Front or a close associate - they can ever come out and say so now is it?

So, round and round and round and round we go... howz it all working...  (jackson5-)

Peace. Nobody want's any forum-wars, it's childish.  Accept our stance and I don't see a whole lot of anyone here really too concerned or worried about what happens over at DOT.COM, we pretty much let you do your own thang, let us do ours.

We were presented with handwritten notes from Front....a member who we have reason to believe is somehow 'connected' to Mike.  I fully realize that YOU may not believe that, but some of us do...and many here have provided 'proof' of their reasoning for that.  Can we be 100% sure that we're right?  I wouldn't go that far...but based on what I have seen and continue to see, it is becoming increasingly difficult to drop below the 95% sure mark.

I completely agree that 'it cuts both ways'...what we seem to disagree about (among other things) is who's done the 'legwork' to support their theory more....with me seeing it as we have supported our claim with available information, while .net has plopped a theory down and then took the nearest exit.  There is only so much one can do to 'prove'....or better yet, support....a theory that what Front posted is Mike's handwriting.  The biggest 'clue' would come from comparing authentic handwritten notes of Mike with what we were given by Front....that has been done here, with consensus that the writing is a VERY close match.  Another thing that could be 'investigated' is the images themselves through a computer program to check if there are any signs of 'manipulation'/forgery (like photoshoppped, etc)....that, too, has been done here.  Other than that, there's not much else we can do to support our theory....except to look BACK and add in all the crumbs along the way that provide another layer of support to the already supported theory.

So, the 'legwork' here so far includes:
- the handwriting is a very close match
- the images Front posted do not show evidence of technical 'manipulation' (i.e. no one has found any evidence that they are not 'authentic' notes, regardless of who wrote them)
- the mulitude of other BACK reasons that support a connection between Front and Mike

Even if you disagree with the last piece....the first two add some pretty heavy weight to the theory.

FrenchBraid, on the other hand, provided her theory....(if I'm understanding it correctly) that Front used several of Mike's 'old' notes and copied and pasted individual letters to create words with the help of some computer program....and left it at that.  This theory, much more so than 'our' theory, IF true, CAN be proven 100% as long as someone is willing to do the legwork.  IF that is what Front did, then the original handwritten notes are somewhere to be found, where each letter that Front used in his notes can be pointed to as an exact match.  Where are the originals?  Once those are found, then this theory could be further supported by 're-creating' the exact same notes that Front posted, by using a computer program....just like the theory states Front did.  Where is that?  One member over at .net stated they could 're-create' the exact same notes by hand, to prove they are fake.  Where is that?  FrenchBraid (or someone else) then said that maybe Front has access to some of MJ's notes that are not public.  Well, how do you support that theory without ACCEPTING that there's a connection between Front and Mike?  How did he get the notes if he's just a sociopath manipulating us all with his 'programming' techniques....yet another of FB's 'unproven' theories.  (@Front....maybe you can tell us how you got access to notes that none of us have come across under the gazillion rocks we've looked under these past 3 years.  And while you're at it...I have some memorabilia that I wouldn't mind you 'faking' MJ's sig on  :icon_mrgreen:)

My point, in the quote posted (and edited)....is that we have done pretty much all the legwork we can, whereas FrenchBraid, and those supporting her theory, haven't.  No one has yet to provide one piece of supporting 'evidence' to her theory....and after being here 'investigating' for almost 3 years, IMO it is 'illogical' to hold onto a theory that cannot be supported, nor is it 'logical' to shut your eyes when 'connections' are staring you in the face.

I do agree with any forum-wars being childish....but I don't see it as a war, simply a discussion and sharing of ideas in a civil manner...that is my intent anyhow.  I have stated that I don't understand the 'logic' over at .net...I'm not trying to be rude, just stating a fact...I don't get the reasoning over a few issues, namely the prevailing comments about Front and TS.   Like others here, I agree that it would've been nice if Front's notes had helped bridge the 'divide'....and who knows, maybe in time they will.  Until then, we can all agree to disagree....and more importantly, we can all agree that our love for Mike runs deep.

Well, those who don't place 'conditions' on their love for Mike can.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

April 24, 2012, 09:35:54 AM
Last evening I was thinking of Michael...like usual.
I've decided to read a few pages before going to sleep - like always, trying to understand him soemhow.....I opened a book about him and I started to read and of course - to cry.

The story went like this: the 2005 trial was way too depressing for him, he never completely recovered, he became bitter and supposeddly told the author that he hated Gavin and his family so much for what they did to him. Michael was very uncomfortable with the idea of hating Gavin and still he couldn't help himself - he hated the boy.

If this is true - it makes me think what Mike did with his hate and depression. It can eat you alive or it can motivate you. What do you guys think?

A bitter Michael had every reason to write in Back's style, had every reason to vent on a forum where his loving fans were able to understand him.

Was this what happeend - Michael looked for moral support to his fans? He was "feeding" himself with the love and support of his second family - his fans from all over the world?
Or he just closed it all inside and simply died of so much sorrow?

Indeed a thought provoking question. But how I feel about it, is that Michael used this feelings of anger and hate to finally creating his long planned hoax, with the intention to once and for all expose many evil forces going on in our world. To get rid of this feelings of hate and frustration, I can totally see him posting as Back, but with all the support he received, he could leave the sadness behind and came Back as Front, stripped of the load on his shoulders and ready for the battle with a full army behind him. According someone 'close' to him, Michael was writing extensively in the weeks before his passing. Was he mapping out the final pieces of the hoax?
I couldn't keep myself updated with Back and Front but as I see things , Michael is a human being with feelings just like the rest of us and what happened to him was so horrible that no one can be OK with it.Of course he hated those people, how could he not ? What they did to him is just cruel and has no justification.He helped so many people and it's unbelievable how some of them have no heart, no soul and can be so horrible with a man  that is sweet, kind, humble & beautiful inside. I can't understand and I never will how you can do so much harm to someone that is good to you and doesn't want anything back from you ! I think this hoax has so much meanings for Michael .It was the only thing that was perfectly normal to do after all that happened .I wish you are well Michael, happy & free ! We all miss you badly but do whatever makes you happy ........we will always be here for you angel.I love you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 24, 2012, 09:52:43 AM
@BetheChange: your last post here is the only one I liked reading on this controversy subject: this forum vs. the other forum. Respect for putting it all out better than I would have ever been able to!!  And I LOVE your 'sailor' side too! LMFAO  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
LOVE you sis'  :bearhug:

@theOtherForum: much love to you guys! I feel you are just another part of our big hoaxers family. We're just a bit kept away from each other by this huge "STORM" we've been caught in for the last almost 3 years. But we'll be back together soon! no doubt about that!  :icon_e_wink:

@Mindseye: interesting theory you have about dates...and April 25th  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 09:58:00 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

emulik

April 24, 2012, 10:01:17 AM
@BeTheChange..perfect post, I love your writing skills  :)

@PureLove..it is great to know that in your country is children`s day celebrated in such good way! we have also children`s day, it is held on june, 1st. Parents give presents to their children and go outside to celebrate this day, during my childhood we were going to sport competitions for children and to the amusement parks on this day  :)

does any other country celebrate day of children?

to everyone here  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

bec

April 24, 2012, 10:20:53 AM
@BTC, great post and great analysis.

I too see no forum wars... unless one is referring to the slanderous comments continuing to be made at .net about this site. Perhaps they are referring to their own community when they speak of "forum wars". The hate runs so deep over there, it blinds them. And to think, that hate is simply inherited via rumor, innuendo, and hearsay. What a foolish reason for such negativity, it's akin to shooting one's self in the foot. Consider; if not for that hate, what a wonderful realization they could be sharing with us right now.

It bothers me. This just isn't how it ought to go down. I simply do not accept that there is no hope for them to see the truth. How can that be? They are HOAXERS... they ought to be able to SEE this connection!! I mean it's one thing to present this stuff to someone from the general public... I get it, too much back story to explain, too much history to filter through, attention span would be lacking... but this group (presumably) is up to speed on these matters. They are at least remotely familiar with back, and they have seen many handwriting samples from MJ, they ought to be able to, at a glance, recognize that this is no garden variety fake, that this is something worthy of taking a closer look at... and yet they dismiss the whole thing simply based on the URL in the address bar... WTF?

The whole situation frustrates the hell out of me. What difference does it make which forum information originates from? Reaching Out @.net discovered that the arrows were a match. Great find! Goldie @.net submitted LMP's alleged handwriting sample for analysis last year (thank you note)  to a professional graphologist who determined it matched MJ's writing: great find! There have been other little discoveries made there which have helped pushed the investigation forward. If we were to reject this information based solely on where it was posted we would be fools, straight up. Why is the reverse so great a hurdle?

Some over there need to take advice from Obi Wan and let go their hate; Yoda's warning is being realized: Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Adi

April 24, 2012, 12:23:53 PM
Great post @BTC!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 24, 2012, 12:27:20 PM
Ok...gotta jump on the bandwagon BTC
 :smiley_abuv:
You always have a way of making me see the best in things.....thank you! 
Just a great post!!!! 

I see this hoax as a building project.........
-the foundation was poured out June 25th, 2009
-the cornerstone was set in place with the release of the ambulance video...in searching for that video, people would naturally find
the hoax videos.  That's what happened with me......the videos became bricks of information building a tremendous wall of hoax information for me.
-I found the forums....again, they were bricks of significant information.  I decided to join the one I felt most comfortable with....this one.  I was able to read and follow it for a while before taking the plunge into joining.  When I joined I already knew what the topics were etc....it was more comfortable for me. 
-pretty soon the information from the forums began to put the finishing touches on this building....funny we call it Souza's House.  What we have after years of research, is a solid building of hoax....put together by videos, forums, chats, blogs, Facebook, Twitter and more.  It's Michael's Hoax House.....or Funhouse, if that's better.  Hoaxers have come from all over the world to help build this hoax house.....it's strong.  I don't think we have any reason to war with anyone.  Like Michael said, "It's all for LOVE....L. O.V.E."
It's inevitable we will encounter rough patches of conversations, fakers, and people who just run hate through their veins.  It's human nature at it's worst. 
For me, it's too late to turn back...I have nowhere to go but BAM....I feel it coming like a freight train.  The excitement of 2012 is here, on our doorstep.  I hope any negativity between any facets of this hoax will dissolve and fade into obscurity.  I would think each brick in the wall of this hoax house has it's own struggles.  But that those struggles are far out-weighed by the importance of Michael's message.  At the end of the day, we are all one.  I can't help but feel Michael's presence among the creativity of the hoax.  I still believe he reads, posts and interacts with hoaxers.....it's human nature.  King's to you Michael...once again. 

Blessings to each and every hoaxer out there......
we are under one huge umbrella of LOVE.....
Have a beautiful day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 24, 2012, 12:47:18 PM
@Wishingstar... Thanks for your post, I've liked the sentence: we are under one huge <Michael's> umbrella of LOVE..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

April 24, 2012, 12:59:05 PM
Wishingstar, Bec, and BTC, you all have such an awesome way with words! :th_bravo:

;D ;D ;D ;D
Wishingstar
funny we call it Souza's House.  What we have after years of research, is a solid building of hoax....put together by videos, forums, chats, blogs, Facebook, Twitter and more.  It's Michael's Hoax House.....or Funhouse, if that's better.
Or nuthouse! :icon_lol:  Why am I so comfortable and happy here?! :suspect: :icon_geek:

BTC
(Front) And while you're at it...I have some memorabilia that I wouldn't mind you 'faking' MJ's sig on :icon_mrgreen:
Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 01:05:38 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 24, 2012, 01:22:07 PM
At the end of the day, we are all one.  I can't help but feel Michael's presence among the creativity of the hoax.  I still believe he reads, posts and interacts with hoaxers.....it's human nature.  King's to you Michael...once again. 

Blessings to each and every hoaxer out there......
we are under one huge umbrella of LOVE.....
Have a beautiful day!

Thank you Michael ....   :bearhug:  L♡Ve

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4MX9HtCQqo[/youtube]

Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 02:12:26 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

April 24, 2012, 01:32:02 PM
Thanks everyone for the great comments...much L.O.V.E. to you all  :smiley_abuv:

@bec...I understand your frustration because I, too, feel it whenever I read hate-filled comments, based on ignorance and assumptions, about the site or members here.  But, as difficult as it is at times, I'm getting much better at focussing on positivity and love, rather than negativity and hate....and in only allowing the frustrations caused by others to linger for a short time.  There's too much good in all this to let negativity have a long fuse....the good blows it to pieces and the ensuing firework display always leaves me breathless.

@Wish...loved your post!  Thanks for laying out the foundation and for the reminder of just how strong it is....let 'em huff and puff away  :icon_cool:

@ReachingOut....thanks for your follow-up comments.  I'm glad that you also are comfy in your house....isn't it just wonderful to have a place where we can share feelings/thoughts about Mike!  I didn't get the impression that you were trying to be 'rude' in your post....and from other posts of yours that I've read, you come across as a pretty level-headed individual.  But...(lol, ya there always is one), just wanted to comment on the following two comments you made:

Not quite right, a member posted a theory or thoughts - yet this didn't leave other members gushing and saying "yep, that's got to be it", "you're 100% correct" etc. A discussion followed, that was all.

Also - it may be simply the style of the person's handwriting. It still doesn't mean that someone like me cannot voice my thoughts about it or be tossed aside and discounted simply because I dare to question it or dear Mr Front (who I enjoy reading either way).

Again, based on the totality of your post, I didn't get the sense that you were trying to be rude.  But comments like those can be interpreted as 'throwing jabs'....and are an example of what gets backs up when they are made on either forum.   Who gushed? lol  And who was tossed aside and discounted simply because they asked a question?  The underlying insinuation is that we are guilty as accused....but the reality is that those kinds of comments are based on generalizations, mixed in with (mis)interpretation and assumptions.  We (and I'm especially including myself in that) should all be mindful that our words can either help bridge the 'gap' or they can help make the chasm wider.

But I have enjoyed our convo ReachingOut....it's as if we met at the dividing fence and talked for awhile lol.  Here's to hoping that someday soon that fence will be torn down with love  :beerchug:

@sunrise....nice attempt at copying the handwriting, you definitely get an A for effort.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

April 24, 2012, 03:45:52 PM
Wishingstar, Bec, and BTC, you all have such an awesome way with words! :th_bravo:

;D ;D ;D ;D
Wishingstar
funny we call it Souza's House.  What we have after years of research, is a solid building of hoax....put together by videos, forums, chats, blogs, Facebook, Twitter and more.  It's Michael's Hoax House.....or Funhouse, if that's better.
Or nuthouse! :icon_lol:  Why am I so comfortable and happy here?! :suspect: :icon_geek:

BTC
(Front) And while you're at it...I have some memorabilia that I wouldn't mind you 'faking' MJ's sig on :icon_mrgreen:

a way with words to you too MJonmind....

a nuthouse we are to those looking in  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 24, 2012, 03:50:09 PM
@PureLove..it is great to know that in your country is children`s day celebrated in such good way! we have also children`s day, it is held on june, 1st. Parents give presents to their children and go outside to celebrate this day, during my childhood we were going to sport competitions for children and to the amusement parks on this day  :)

does any other country celebrate day of children?

to everyone here  :bearhug:

That is so amazing emulik. May I ask where you are from?  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions