PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Official back & Front thread
April 17, 2012, 04:36:17 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Can I stop a moment and reflect on those who dissed his musical snippets? HAHAHAHAHA!

Maybe we should stop for a mo(m)ment and reflect on those who banned him from MJJC!  :icon_lol:
or on those who invited the "troll" out of here on the old thread :icon_lol:

yeah and those too. :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 17, 2012, 05:17:04 PM
Fun times!  Front's so sweet until you mess with him! :icon_lol:

Sometimes I walk to work on cloud 9, wishing I could just tell people, hey we talk directly to MJ on our forum. I did actually try to explain this to my co-worker who is fairly open to MJ doing a death hoax, but at this she had that glazed over look in her eyes, like, "Uh-huh I'm sure..."  I've not said anything since.  MJ's secret is so safe with us, since we're looney-tunes to the world! :LolLolLolLol:

And I only have MJ on my MP3--with Invincible definitely a favorite. It lifts me to a higher plane like no other music.
Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 05:33:23 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
April 17, 2012, 05:45:15 PM
Alas! *Sigh*

May I ask @Front if these notes are in any way inspired by the psychological concepts of Alfred Adler and Daniel Stern?
Are you into psychology and psychotherapy?

If not...never mind! It´s just my mind  revolving around these notes....

Anyway....for me you definitely qualify for the title of „hoax doctor“  :icon_lol: and you will go down in (my personal) history as the most gifted therapist.  :smiley_abuv:

Chapeau

And please...I am NOT being ironical or cynical here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 17, 2012, 06:14:36 PM
I listen MJ music 24/7 and one of my favourite albums is Invincible with my favourite song: You Rock My World, AWESOME!!!  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

diggyon

April 17, 2012, 06:20:11 PM

Sometimes I walk to work on cloud 9, wishing I could just tell people, hey we talk directly to MJ on our forum. I did actually try to explain this to my co-worker who is fairly open to MJ doing a death hoax, but at this she had that glazed over look in her eyes, like, "Uh-huh I'm sure..." I've not said anything since.  MJ's secret is so safe with us, since we're looney-tunes to the world! :LolLolLolLol:

And I only have MJ on my MP3--with Invincible definitely a favorite. It lifts me to a higher plane like no other music.

That's exactly why Michael is communicating with us in this way. We could all go out and tell the whole world that Michael is sending us some clues and snippets and stuff!!! But who's gonna believe us? To the world we are the craziest people on earth. I guess someone mentioned that Michael is acting as his own double and walks safely on the street because no one will think it is him! Good work Michael!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

suspicious mind

April 17, 2012, 07:56:13 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_kjR487TwI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

heard this at work today and it reminded me of this thread. can't excape thinking about this place  :Pulling_hair: :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 17, 2012, 08:30:31 PM

heard this at work today and it reminded me of this thread. can't excape thinking about this place  :Pulling_hair: :LolLolLolLol:

Good one… love it. So true.
Funny, I was thinking the same.

Seduction of the mind?  taken' over mine…  thanks Michael Front  :icon_lol:
I was just listening to this. To pass the tIME.... I know you're watching    :icon_eek:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imv-7F8zHy4[/youtube]

Turn you face away from the garish light of day
Turn your thoughts away from cold unfeeling light
and listen to the music of the night

…Let your mind start a journey through a strange, new world
Leave all thoughts of the life you knew before…
Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:42:39 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 17, 2012, 08:38:30 PM

Sometimes I walk to work on cloud 9, wishing I could just tell people, hey we talk directly to MJ on our forum. I did actually try to explain this to my co-worker who is fairly open to MJ doing a death hoax, but at this she had that glazed over look in her eyes, like, "Uh-huh I'm sure..."  I've not said anything since.  MJ's secret is so safe with us, since we're looney-tunes to the world! :LolLolLolLol: [....]
You're my looney-sis'  and I love you, forever "crime partners" speculating on the craziest hoax-theories ever, we fully deserve the highest craziness level!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

anewfan

April 17, 2012, 08:39:02 PM
There were many BACK posts that had the word mOMENt (usually written with some variance of capitals and no capitals), but he never wrote "moment" as "momment" even though he did have some other spelling errors. Just an observation.

Hello there anewfan. I was thinking about you last week and wondering why you didn't make any posts lately. Hope all is well my friend. Blessings. ;)

Hi Purelove. I don't come on here much anymore. I just pop in from time to time to see if anything has changed. Good to hear from you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

April 17, 2012, 08:42:26 PM
I love Invincible too - I have had the Michael CD in my car since the beginning and it plays whenever I'm driving. Sometimes I put in Invincible but Invincible is in my CD Player on the desk where I work all day. I listened to it nonstop for months and even bought several copies to have as back ups :)  Lately I've been listening to MJTunes.com or MJBeatz which is also awesome.

Gina - I am also one who ddddd, doub....doubted Front and I have to say that even now I don't care for those snippets. Sorry, Michael (if it's you). I think if Front is legit he can take some honesty. I also like this forum because we don't treat Michael like an object, but a person. Yes, he's mighty fine to look at but we see past that to the person underneath. So, sorry - I still don't like the snippets.

Front - you do act like a duck and walk like a duck and talk like a duck. Come closer so that I can smell you. Then I will be totally convinced. Yes, I can't get past being skeptical, but I'm still watchin'. Plus, it doesn't matter what I think anyway - the show will go on.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 17, 2012, 08:46:16 PM
[...] Come closer so that I can smell you. [...]
LMAO  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

@voice: I loved your message, don't misinterpret me... but that sentence just cracked me up  :icon_lol: as I was "visualising" the whole thing...  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

April 17, 2012, 09:12:15 PM
[...] Come closer so that I can smell you. [...]
LMAO  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

@voice: I loved your message, don't misinterpret me... but that sentence just cracked me up  :icon_lol: as I was "visualising" the whole thing...  :icon_lol:

yeah right now he is probably scouring the internet for a pic of something scatch and sniff   :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Tink

April 17, 2012, 09:43:17 PM
I wanted to share this number thing I've been thinking about... i'm crazy yes. Not saying this makes sense, just showing for future reference how number coincidences can happen. Then I'm going back to my cave.

You know that 8-25-2006 to 6-25-2009 is 1035 days… so count from 6-25-2009 forward 1035 days is April 25, 2012 = 7 

On June 17, 2011 Front wrote:

A vision, Aug 25 2006
Lights out, Jun 25 2009
Illumination, Jun 11 2011
Voyage continues, Aug 10 2011
Excluding (1 day of "simmering")

So I added this date in this number theory...

8-25-2006
6-25-2009
6-11-2011
8-10-2011

32-96-100-49 = either 20-14 = 6 or could be added 21+13=34 is  7
sorry about the earlier 813 I just posted --didn't make sense because my math off... but i'm trying  :icon_lol:
okay...another way

3+2 is 5 + 9-6 is 3....1+ extra#….4+9= 13  …813
remembering…. 98 =1+7 =8  ...and 37 is 10 = 1... and 615 is 12 or 21 = 3
96+1 day= 3  32 =5
98...               37...615...21(6+15)

:icon_geek:

Front... how's my moonwalk looking?  :moonwalk_:

@Mindseye - You are aware, that's April 25 2012 is the exact date I'm to go to court in Santa Barbara, to fight my ticket in Santa Barbara?

Should I go, or run & hide? I'm a good girl!  ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

bec

April 17, 2012, 11:16:35 PM
Yeah Invincible is so unique in the musical world. There is no degree of comparison with anything else on the market imo. It's too little to say I love it, I simply believe it's genius.

@sim - you just reached the "honorable" level of 100% addction :WTF: :thjajaja121:??? What are you doing there girl :WTF:??

@bec there is no need to laugh of those (me included) who doubted the snippets. There is no certain proof YET until we hear it from Mike's mouth.
Be my guest if you want to have a good time on our expense but I tell you one thing: I prefer a million times to be laughed about because I was wrong with the snippets than MJ to be really dead.

OHH...I don't know about others but I don't need an autograph from Michael - what on earth would I do with it??? Really....we here are over that level.

I'm sorry, Gina, I was just in a good mood and found that memory funny. I wasn't thinking of you or anyone else in particular, I just remember the debate over garage band etc. Yeah, it's funny but you're right, there is no certain proof.

Yes I called him a troll, couple times maybe. I even called him "Fraud" instead of Front. I thought he was Conspiracy blogger for a little bit. After a dozen or so posts, yup, I thought he was a very clever fake-back troll, and told him as much. His response to my accusations proved I was wrong. You can laugh at me if you want, but I have no regrets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

April 17, 2012, 11:56:34 PM
Someone mentioned a few posts back about the fans who go out and dutifully buy another copy of Invincible every October [I think Bec said this]....These people have a heart for Michael, and many of them were with him every step of the way through the worst times of his life in 2005. Showing their belief and support in the man. Is it only me who feels sad that they are missing out on all of this? I am sure there is a component of this hoax that is for them, after all, they have been faithful in matters of character and love. And I can't see MJ excluding them because they didn't have the eyes to see the illusion. We all must come together at the end somehow and I think our told ya so dance will not eventuate in the light of the genius of this hoax scope.

The notes that Front posted certainly have our minds "centrifuging"  :multiplespotting:

[quoteMeaning of centrifuge (verb)
forms: centrifuged; centrifuged; centrifuging
to separate the parts of a liquid by spinning it at high speeds][/quote]
Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 12:02:40 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late